donny jepp! chocolat!

sorabji.com: Last movie you saw: donny jepp! chocolat!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Cris on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 02:17 pm:

i absolutely loved this movie!

The townspeople are very stuck in their religion and The story is about a woman who comes to the town and kinda goes against the grain of society (not going to church, etc) and she also opens up a chocolaterie.

plus johnny depp is in it and he is suchhhh a beautiful man:) i think it was a very good movie, and i wasn't expecting it to throw in the religion thing, but that just made it even better... it is kind of a slow paced movie (so if you don't like movies like that don't see it..) but it has a great story.... it reminds me of a storybook story, (that's how it is played out...) and it starts out with 'once upon a time'.. etc etc..

so yeah, i'd recommend it for people to see :)

i'm just glad i got to see real actors playing real people for once.. instead of all this teeny bopper shit that's just thrown together in five minutes... they can't act anyways, someone get them off the screens!

By Chosen One on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 12:36 am:

Attention: ALL JOHNNY DEPP FANS

When expressing your praise for his films, pls. state your gender and sexual orientation!!eh Why!?
    The overwhelming majority of admirers are female or gay!ehe The same "uneducated movie goers" who judge his work solely by his PRETTY BOY looks. Take away his chiseled features and what are you left with!? BLASE performances! DEPP acts like he doesn't want to be in films!heheh

By Nate on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 02:14 am:

straight male

johnny depp is an outstanding actor.

much better than barbara striesand.

By J on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 11:00 am:

Johnny Depp doesn't do it for me in the looks department,I don't get off on pretty boys,but he's a great actor.

By Heather on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 11:21 am:

CO is so creepy

By patrick on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 11:42 am:

straight male

i concure with nate

a very talented actor

your just too dumb of a prick to appreciate that.

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 11:56 am:

He is a real good actor. He was cool in Ed Wood and Fear and Lothing. I am a gay teenage male but hey I know TONS of straight folks who like him too. I dont like most hollywood types but, I think Depp is pretty good. At least he has talent.

By Div on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 03:03 pm:

I just got and watched the video of Don Juan DeMarco over the weekend.

A hopeless romantic, I grin and swoon and sigh over nearly every moment of this most wonderful little fantasy.

Johnny Depp is so compelling in his sad and wonderful role, Brando is funny and sweet, full of compassion and pathos.

Is Depp beautiful? Sure he is, and that isnt a crime. But there are lots of beautiful people in films and real life that don't give me any special feeling, and if I'm having a silly teenagerish fantasy about a beautiful boy, who's to say that's a bad thing?

Not you, or you, or you, or even YOU

By sarah on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 04:38 pm:

bi female.

johnny dep the person seems like a decent, good human being and a better than average actor. johnny dep the face is a little too pretty. but that's not what really matters anyway.

i thought the movie rocked. the Final Supper scene was glorious. pork chops smothered in chocolate sauce... brilliant.

this morning i stayed home from work and baked for a triple birthday party i'm going to tonight. for the vegan's birthday i made Bliss Balls*. for the chocolate lover i made Chocolate Cappuchino Cheesecake. and for the weenie i made Jamaica Cake.

*my own recipe

Bliss Balls

Ingredients:
    1 cup all-natural peanut butter (chunky preferred)
    1/2 cup honey (or more if you want it sweeter)
    1 cup raw shredded coconut
    1/3 cup ground flaxseed meal
    1/3 cup raw carob powder
    1/2 cup dried figs OR cherries OR blueberries

Directions:

Soak the dried fruit in a little bit of water for 30 minutes. Drain fruit and put it in a blender or food processor. Add 1-2 tbs of water and puree. Set aside.

Get a big bowl and put the room temperature peanut butter in it. Blend in honey, coconut, flaxseed meal and carob powder. Mix well.

Stir in the dried fruit puree.

Mixture should be sticky but firm. If it's too runny, add more coconut or flaxseed. If it's too firm, add more honey or some non-acidic light natural fruit juice.

Roll mixture into 1/2" or 1" balls. Coat balls in raw shredded coconut. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

Bliss.

By sarah on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 04:47 pm:

Jamaica Cake

Ingredients:

3 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    2 teaspoons cinnamon

2 cups white sugar
    1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
    1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
    3 eggs
    1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)

2 bananas, peeled and sliced

Directions

In one bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.

In another bowl combine the rest of the ingredients, except the banana.

Mix the two bowls together. Fold in the bananas gently. Do not mash the bananas.

Pour into a 13x9 lightly greased cake pan (you might consider lining the bottom of the pan with wax paper or baking parchment) and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.

By amanda on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 05:07 pm:

the promotions for chocolat give me a bellyache from laughter.

ACADEMY AWARD WINNER... TWO TIME ACADEMY AWARD NOMINEE... GOLDEN GLOBE WINNER... AND johnny depp.

johnny depp is ridiculously awful at acting.

21 jump street... need i say more?

By patrick on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

that was the beginning of his career you dope. not to mention a made for TV program. TV standards are FAR lower than cinema.

see Dead Man

see Fear and Loathing

see Benny and Joon

see Ed Wood (you know I think Martin Landeu as Bela Lugosi..didnt he win an Academy for that?)

see Sleepy Hollow

you know, see something...like maybe a film he's done in the last...oh I dunno 10 years!!!!!

start with Dead Man, and if that doesnt impress you well.........fahgetit

By J on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 05:42 pm:

What's eating Gilbert Grape,everyone is just great in that,a fine film.

By Chosen One on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 07:11 pm:

Nate,

As you've proven in the past, your taste has a lot to be desired!heheh If Depp is indeed a great actor, why was LEO DICAPRIO nominated for "WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE!?" LOL! Why was he capable of overshadowing DEPP, who was the main star? Where are all of depp's accolades!? Once again, most of his fans fall into the following subdivisions: gay, female, or uneducated movie goers!! But alas, none of you would be honest enough to state your sexual orientation, so not to lose face!! In the end, Depp has a non-chalant way about him that does not make for good acting!!

Pat,

Martin "sweet Jew" Landau did indeed win for ED WOOD! Which only further proves my point: Everyone but DEPP manages to win OSCARS!eheheheheheehehehehe What does that tell you!? DOH!

Agatha,

I never thought I was would be telling you this, but that's the smartest thing you have ever said!heheh Precisely!! Everyone manages to shine in his films, except Depp himself!heheh Once again, CHOCOLAT receives numerous noms, while DEPP receives none!heehh So what have we learned!? Remove DEPP and you still have a good film!heh And that applies to each and everyone of his films. ED WOOD was good, not because of DEPP, but because of the overall aspects to the film. SPECIAL EFFECTS, the Oscar performance by MARTIN LANDAU, etc. The collaborative effort is ultimately why many of you love his films. Unfortunately, your superficial minds are trained to believe that DEPP is the sole for your enjoyment! e.g. Place ANDY DICK'S face on DEPP's body, and would you still claim to enjoy his movies!? DOH!eheheheheehe

By Chosen One on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 07:15 pm:

Correction: The last part of my message was meant for AMANDA, not AGATHA!!

By Nate on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 07:21 pm:

since when have the oscars been based on real achievement?

By patrick on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 07:32 pm:

you're an idiot. Landau won best SUPPORTING Actor. Depp could never be considered for SUPPORTING actor, because he wasn't the SUPPORTING actor.

i think we did, to appease your pea brain, state our sexual orientations.

The categories are usually cross sectioned in such a way...as not to pit Best Actors against each other from the same movie...if Im not mistaken.

Further...judging an actor based on whether they have ever received an Oscar is narrow. thats as about as dumb as judging a band based on their grammies.

Im a pretty educated movie watcher. Do you imply those who are female or gay are not educated? Do they posses something that prevents them from realizing talent when they see it?

Talk about uneducated movie goer. Some of the greatest filmakers, including Tim Burton and Jim Jarmusch have had Depp as a leading role. They must be idiots.

By Cat on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 07:32 pm:

Correction: the entirety of your message was meant for the trash can.

By patrick on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 07:33 pm:

oh and I forgot..Polanski felt he had some talent in the recent 9th Gate.

jeeeze go figure

By Czarina on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 08:58 pm:

Annoying One,er,I mean Chosen One,where do you come up with this stuff?

By Chosen One on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:26 pm:

Pat,

Your above example only furthers my point!! ROMAN POLANSKI (sweet Jew) hasn't made a good film since FRANTIC!! The 9TH GATE was pure DRECK!eheh Abysmal on all fronts!! So much for Polanski's intuition, eh?! LOL!eheheh Remember, the question is not whether DEPP has been nominated, but will he ever be nominated?! The answer is unequivocally NO!!! Better to have been nominated than not!! If as you claim, "awards do not equate to talent", what does "winning no awards" equate to!? DOH!!ehehe e.g. PACINO, DE NIRO and MERYL STREEP have been nominated numerous times, have been overlooked numerous times, but have eventually won numerous awards!! It would defy logic to say, "De niro & Pacino are great actors, but in 30 years time, not one of them has ever been nominated for best actor." That is what we would call a PARADOX!! In the end, if you continue to insist that Depp is a great actor, you then leave me with no choice but to place you into the "uneducated movie goer" subdivision of "Johnny Depp" fans. ehe As for race & sexuality!? When it comes to both, I embrace all walks of life. At the same time, facts are facts. The overwhelming majority of his devotees are FEMALE or GAY!! Where in my previous statements have I ever spoken ill of GAYS!? Once again, the second you praise Jews or speak the truth about any subject matter, the POLITICALLY CORRECT masses begin KVETCHING!eh UNFKNBLVBL!!bah

By Chosen One on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:29 pm:

Czarina,

Where do I come up with this stuff!? From the wild, wacky and witty mind of "yours truly." ehhehee You'll have to excuse me if I do not share your bland sense of humor or take on "Johnny Depp." LOL!

By agatha on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

hehe, he called patrick pat. it's pat!

By semillama on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:43 pm:

Just an observation: The last person who wanted every poster to preface their post with gender and other personal info was that true neo-nazi, Oatmeal boy. Coincidence, or two sides of the same coin?

By Chosen One on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 02:11 am:

Semillama or Salmonella?!eheheeheeheheeheh

My preface specifically revolves around Johnny Depp and his fans! Therefore, there is no racist intent to my challenge. Since I have nothing against gays!! I simply wanted to prove my theory that DEPP is a pretty boy and is found to be attractive by both men and women! Christ, would I give my left pinky to look like DEPP!? You bet!ehe

By moonit on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 04:53 am:

It's a pity tho, you'd look like a babe, be missing a finger, and have the personality of an ass.

By Dougie on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 10:22 am:

Chosen One, certainly no one here would deny that there have been many great Jews, as have there been many great non-Jews, regardless of their percentage of the population. Your point is made (ad nauseum). So now, I'd like to hear a little about you, what you do, what you've done in life, and whether you belong in the ranks of people you've posted and boasted about. Are you somebody who makes your people proud of you, or are you just proud of your people, catching a ride on their coattails?

By patrick on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

actually i d like to see his "facts" on the data of Johnny Depp admirers. If he's basing it on his "survey" here...he's wrong. Otherwise I'd like see where he draws this data.

As far as i am concerned Polanski is still a great film maker despite the shortcomings of 9th Gate. Im also not sure he's jewish. Where's your source on that?

you have piecemeal formulated opinions...an educated movie goer shouldnt be so consummed with race, religion and award nominations. dumb prick.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

Hey, I'm a girl and I don't like Johnny Depp as an actor nor do I think he's physically attractive. Just so you know.

By pez on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 01:05 pm:

but i think he's gorgeous. too old, of course, but gorgeous.

By Dougie on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 01:07 pm:

Too old??? Jesus, how old are you, Pez, 2 or something?

By pez on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 01:26 pm:

no..19, and i define 26 as too old for me.

course, that doesn't stop me from drooling over sean connery.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 02:22 pm:

I've always thought men are the most attractive between the ages of 30-50. This is speaking intra-man, too -- the same man at 35 is more attractive than he was at 25, in most cases, in my opinion.

Sean Connery is kind of icky now, I think.

By sarah on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

the treats were a smash hit at the birthday party last night. not everything i bake turns out, but last night was a tripple whammy with the Jamaica cake, Bliss Balls, and the cheesecake.

So, here's the cheesecake recipe, which rocked the mic.

Ingredients

2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
    3/4 cup white sugar
    2 eggs
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1/4 cup kahlua (or other coffee liquer)
    1 tbs instant coffee diluted in 2 tbs hot water
    1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Frosting:
    1 cup sour cream
    1/4 cup white sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions

For the cheesecake, combine ingredients one at a time using a whisk or an electric beater until very well blended. Pour into a graham cracker crust and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove cheesecake and allow to cool for an hour.

For the frosting, using a whisk, combine the 3 ingredients until smooth. Spread evenly over cheesecake keeping a 1/2" to 1" border around the circumference of the cake, and bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Remove cheesecake and allow to cool completely. Decorate the top with dark chocolate shavings.

By sarah on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

Sean Connery is NOT icky. he is beautiful in his old age.

By pez on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:32 pm:

it depends on the person. harrison ford has aged icky. especially if you've seen his movie where he's marooned on an island with anne heche. yucko. and he's a lot younger than mr. connery.

By Chosen One on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:34 pm:

Pat,

Why must you always disbelieve!?eheh The mere fact that you had the chutzpah to question his Judaism, shows me that you are jealous, clueless and in deep denial.

E! ONLINE FACT SHEET - ROMAN POLANSKI

Birth Name: Raimund Liebling
    Birthdate: August 18, 1933
    Birthplace: Paris, France
    Occupations: Actor, Director, Writer, Producer
    Quote: "When Polanski discusses the violence that occurs in his films, he often asserts that, far from being a sensationalist, he is a pure realist; and certainly he is one of the few directors around who have experienced at first hand such a sheer amount and so many varieties of violence."--From "Profile: Artist in Exile" by Lawrence Weshler, The New Yorker, December 5, 1994

Family:
    Father: Ryszard Polanski (aka Ryszard Liebling), painter, plastics manufacturer; Polish Jew; died 1984 of cancer
    Mother: Bula Polanski (née Katz); Russian; half Jewish; left first husband to marry Ryszard Polanski 1932; died in the gas chamber while four months pregnant at Auschwitz concentration camp during WWII
    Stepmother: Wanda Polanski
    Half-sister: Annette, daughter of his mother and her first husband
    Cousin: Roma Ligocka, artist
    Daughter: Morgane Polanski, born January 20, 1993; mother, Emmanuelle Seigner
    Son: Elvis Polanski; mother, Emmanuelle Seigner

By pez on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:38 pm:

why, "chosen one", why?

By J. not J on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

it's always the weakest members of a group that need to claim superiority by association. that's why.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 04:11 pm:

hey genius....i didn't deny he wasn't Jewish but your words certainly do no merit face value. So i'd rather see for myself. get it?

By cyst on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 04:41 pm:

the young roman polanski was hot, hot, hot.

woo-whee.

By Chosen One on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

Pat,

Can you finally comprehend why Jews are different than any other ethnicity!? Can you finally comprehend why Jews must be cherised as a wise and wonderful people!? A people that have suffered incomprehensible horrors!! A people that have persevered in spite of the overwhelming odds against them!! Remember, without the founding Jewish fathers of Hollywood, you and I would not be discussing film on this forum! DOH!

By patrick on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 06:45 pm:

DOH!!!
    no.....you don't make any point here other than that you waste a lot of time focusing on who is a jew and who isnt. Praising jews to be wiser and more wonderful people than the rest of the world is just as reprehensible as the opposite. LOL!!!!

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 07:13 pm:

The Irish have suffered, too. Lots. Does that make them special?

By Chosen One on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 02:54 pm:

Rhiannon,

It's not only suffering, but the ability to channel that suffering and use it to your advantage. Irish have suffered within their own land, and they still very little to show for it! Where is their far reaching impact on world history and culture!? Sorry, but you are grasping at leaves!! You went from being somewhat sensible to dwelling in the same anti-Semitic propaganda as the rest of the meshugs of this system!!!

By Dougie on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 04:19 pm:

"Anti-semitic"

Dontcha just love how that word gets trotted out every time somebody who's non-Jewish says something that disagrees with a Jew?

By agatha on Thursday, March 29, 2001 - 10:59 pm:

i used to work at this record store where the owner refused to carry public enemy albums, he said they were "antisymmetrical." he was a stupid, stupid man. he had a really righteous mullet, though.

By Rhiannon on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 09:16 am:

Dude, haven't you read "How the Irish Saved Civilization," by Thomas Cahill? Read it and get some perspective.

From Book Review:

"Cahill's absolutely fascinating narrative details the pivotal role the Irish played in preserving and transmitting the classical literature of both Greece and Rome. As the once vast and mighty Roman Empire disintegrated into chaos and ruin during the course of the fifth century, illiteracy became the standard, all the great continental libraries vanished, and scholarship ceased to exist. Operating on the fringe of Europe, the newly literate Irish scribal scholars began the monumental task of copying every piece of Western literature they could uncover. In addition to transcribing this profound cultural legacy, Irish monks in exile, inspired by the legendary St. Patrick, reestablished literacy on the continent, providing a critical bridge between ancient Rome and medieval Europe. An utterly absorbing and entertaining chronicle of a virtually neglected episode in the annals of Western civilization."

He thought I was somewhat sensible. Hee hee!

By Rhiannon on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 09:34 am:

PS. I watched Blade Runner last night. Rutger Hauer -- I like him.

By cyst on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 01:35 pm:

I had more respect for public enemy before I went to a chuck d lecture in which he defended the federal government's war on drugs.

By semillamabram on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 01:10 pm:

"Can you finally comprehend why Jews are different than any other ethnicity!? Can you finally comprehend why Jews must be cherised as a wise and wonderful people!? A people that have suffered incomprehensible horrors!! A people that have persevered in spite of the overwhelming odds against them!! "

Of course, you could substitute "Native Americans," African Americans," "Gay/Lesbian/Transgendered," "Irish," or any number of other groups that have survived despite a dominant cultural group that tried to keep them down.

And, by the way, your argument that Jews are a wise and wonderful people is self-defeating, as you provide a pretty good counter argument to it.

ps. you couldn't insult your way out of a kosher deli. So much for all jews being funny.

By Chosen One on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

Salmonella, (I go with what works!heh)

Did you pay attention to what I had previously told Rhiannon!? DOH!! What good is survival if you have very little to show for it!? Where is the far reaching impact that African-Americans, Irish, and American-Indians have had on world history and culture!? It's far and few in comparison to Jews. Remember, every race has moments of brilliance, but never every race has been as consistently brilliant as the Jewish people. Not every race comprises just 1/4 of 1% of the world's population. Not every race has been persecuted to the degree of Jews. Remember, 98% of the world is non-Jewish!! All of the above factors is precisely what separates Jews from any other ethnicity and creed on the planet!! Salmonella, here's a vowel, now go buy a clue!eeehheehhhehe

By semillama on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 03:49 pm:

You are by far the most pathetic creature I have ever come across. Salmonella? I've had better insults hurled at me by the retards who work at fast food joints. I'd show you what a real insult is like, but it would be wasted on you.

you have still to prove what makes you exceptional, just being jewish doesn't mean squat.
    Hell, my granddaddy was jewish and he didn't accomplish much, aside from owning a few bars and supporting my grandmother's alcoholism. What's so great about that?

In fact, apart from spouting unsupported nonsense, you don't have much to say about anything non-jewish, and what you do have to say about jews is repetitive and boring. Your life must be pretty sad, that the only thing that you can think of that makes you special is that your parents happened to belong to one religion over another.

If you ever have anything remotely original or intelligent to say, come back and surprise us. Otherwise, why don't you go talk to the morons with the National Front, you have so much in common.

By Chosen One on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 04:07 am:

Semillama,

If your panties get in any more of a bunch, they are going to have to use the "jaws of life" to pry them from thy snatch and tuchis!heheheee Sem, never as pathetic, delusional, envious and deceitful as you appear to be!! If historians, scholars and Mark Twain are not able to convince you, how can I!? DOH!! In the meantime, do not descerate the lives of 6 million Jews, by claiming that your grandfather was Jewish. In the end, when you can cite me another religion (as popular as Judaism) that comprises 1/4 of 1% of the world's population and has achieved the same impact on world history and culture, then I shall listen! Until then, accept it and move on!!!

By Darth on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:24 am:

The FORCE is practiced by less than 1/100 of 1% of the world's population, but controls everyone's destiny! Choose not the dark side, oh chosen one.

By Cloven One on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:28 am:

I can't help it. I have foot in mouth disease!

By Jackass on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:37 am:

ehehehehehehehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehhehehhehehehhehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehheh

heeheeheehee

DOH!!!!
    LOL!!!!

By Cat on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:49 am:

Semillama doesn't wear panties, except maybe sometimes in his teeth.

You might be the Chosen One religiously, but your God sure left you in the lurch in the brains department.

By Lurch on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 06:32 am:

You rang?

By semillama on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 02:10 pm:

How can you convince me, O Jeff Jarret? You can't, because you selectively pick your "facts". Just like the neo-nazis. Just like any puny fool who has nothing redeeming about his personality or indeed entire wretched existence, and the only prop to his crumbling self-esteem is to claim credit for the deeds and accomplishments of others, which he himself has not the intellect, ability, or remote clue to do himself. Of these others which he so desperately needs to associate himself with, his only link is through a religion.

I could not care less what you have to say about jews. You could be saying the same things about muslims (who gave us our numeric system and much of our basic mathematics), hindus, even christians(look! every president has ben a christian! Look at Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell! Both Christians! Therefore, Christianity must be the greatest religion in the world!). You have yet to say anything about what makes YOU so special. Claiming you're great just because of who your parents happen to be, and then claiming that solely because of the circumstances of your birth that you are superior to other people, is bigotry, pure and simple. We don't care for that much around here. What have YOU accomplished that has made a world a better place? By your flimsy arguments, you surely must have done something, you're a jew after all.

I have news for you, Double J, he who does not get the joke, there are plenty of ordinary jews in the world. In fact, every jew I have ever known has been essentially the same as most of the other people I have known. You yourself, sadly, are just like many of the poor souls out there who are lacking the capability for rational thought, and who schlep through life as one of the vast herd of zeros.

All the people who you have listed as being great because they were jewish, you're mistaken. They were great because they got off their tukhus and did something. It's about time you did too. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension for a start.

ps. You may be jewish, but you're still a PINK BOY.

By Nate on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 02:37 pm:

ehehehehehe. DUPE!

By heather on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

this is mostly unrelated.

there's a new commercial [i've been watching a bit
    of tv with a fever] for some beer with a red
    triangle for a symbol.

well on my tv it's pinkish. i thought the whole
    thing was about a gay bar until the end. i was
    very disappointed, the mistaken storyline was a
    lot more interesting.

By semillama on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

That's funny.

It's about time for this thread to devolve into ass-sex, don't you think?

By Chosen One on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:50 pm:

Sem,

Have you stopped taking your Thorazine!?eheh Who on earth is Jeff Jarrett!? You truly are maniacal. Sem, I have no desire to continue this conversation with you, because you are hell bent on continuing your mad descent into DENIAL, JEALOUSY and ANTI-SEMITISM!! You are epitome of a CYBER WACK JOB!eheh

Cat,

The expression ("Panties in a bunch") can apply to either gender! DOH! In Sem's case, he must be sissified!eheheeheheehh

By heather on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:51 pm:

what on earth is the matter with you?

By Cat on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

Those kosher drugs must pack a punch.

By semillama on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 05:58 pm:

Wheel's Spinning!

Hamster's Dead!

By Carlos on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 07:57 pm:

TIERRA DEL FUEGO BUNNY RABBIT

By semillama on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 08:20 pm:

what a tangled web we weave, eh, Carlos?

By Carlos on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 08:52 pm:

CHEF NEBUCHADNEZZAR VICTORY FLORIST

By Hoser One on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

CANADIANS are a WISE and WONDERFUL people! eheeheeeee!? Eh?!!eheee!

By Carlos on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 08:58 pm:

By Herr Schmidt on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 09:22 pm:

KIENE FECES MUCHAS GRACIAS

By semillama on Sunday, April 1, 2001 - 09:52 pm:

STARE INTO THE MURKY DEPTHS OF MY CROTCH AND KNOW SQUIRRELS.

By J on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 02:21 pm:

AND THEN SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE NUTS!!!!!!

By Skooter on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 02:30 pm:

Hey I can vouch for the fact that Sem is a Jew, and his mother has a menora at his house. Way to shut the Chosen One down, funny that he picked the same name as a now "chosen chump". I don't think Sem wears pantys either, but he ain't the one with his in a bunch. God what an ignorant moron.
    Jesus was Jewish, but so is Adam Sandler so there.

By Shanlon on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 08:35 pm:

Hmm wtf jews are dirty and scandalous how dare u praise them they deserved everything they got + more. Jesus was an aryan , and Sandler is a dirty jew so what

By semillama on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 10:26 am:

boi u r smart. h31l h1tl3r d00d!~

By Father McGregory on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 01:36 pm:

Shanlon, The Power Of Christ Compels You!
    The Power Of Christ Compels You!

By Esther on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:36 pm:

Shanlon:a prust pisk that needs a potching.

By Esther on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:35 am:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact