New Hulk trailer

sorabji.com: Last movie you saw: New Hulk trailer
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 10:09 am:

By dave. on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 11:19 am:

god damn, that looks cool.

By Antigone on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 12:18 pm:

Going to see X2 tonight.

If I was unemployed I would have seen it at 12:01 last night. :)

By Spider on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 12:38 pm:

My brother saw it at 12:01 last night.

But then he works at a glass-blowing place with a bunch of smoke hounds. It's pretty laid-back.

By spunky on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 12:39 pm:

I wanna see it tonight, but crowds of geeks scares me.
    That is why I must wait for Star Trek Nemesis to come out on DVD.

This will be the best year in movies in a decade for techophiles:
    Matrix 2
    Matrix 3
    Hulk
    X2
    LOTR: ROK

OH JOY!!!

Hulk looks like Shrek on steroids

By semillama on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 01:02 pm:

You forgot T3.

Tsk Tsk!!!

By spunky on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 01:04 pm:

I had it on the list, dammit!

I must have erased it when I erased After 28 Days from the list.

By eri on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 01:21 pm:

I am just pissed that Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban isn't going to be out this year. Damnit. I am so looking forward to Alan Rickman and Gary Olman (sp?) facing off!!!!

By Antigone on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 01:33 pm:

Spunk, don't even worry about Nemesis. It was crap.

By spunky on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 01:34 pm:

what REALLY pisses me off is that some movies are still at the Dollar Theatre, and are being/have been released on DVD but LOTR: Two Towers is not coming out till August!!!!

By spunky on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 01:35 pm:

i downloaded it off the net and burned it to VCD.
    I also got LOTR: Two Towers that way.

I was hoping it was just the low quality of the burned disk that was disappointing me....

By patrick on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 01:52 pm:

wow thats a millions miles fromt he hulk i watched as a kid. i kind wish they had someone in make up and costume though as opposed to entirely digitizing the hulk.

you jennifer connelly likes it in the backdoor.

i don't know what it is about her that is so damn sexy....maybe its the roles shes taken in the past...but she inspires the dirtiest of foul intentions.

By eri on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 02:01 pm:

There is something about Jennifer Connely that is just plain attractive. I always thought it had something to do with her face and how open it was, and simply beautiful, but that she can be sensual and sultry without appearing to put any effort behind it. I always wanted some of whatever it is that she's got.

By eri on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 02:05 pm:

That CGI Hulk looks cheesy, damnit! I was hoping for something better.

By spunky on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 02:42 pm:

Jennifer Connely is one of the few actresses that I find attractive.

By Spider on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 02:46 pm:

I agree. I thought she was smoking hot in "Dark City."

By patrick on Friday, May 2, 2003 - 02:51 pm:

and she's not even "hot" in a typical sense of the word.

like Rebecca Romain Stamos kind of hot.

I think what makes her so hot is she looks more the girl next door. The kind you diddled with as a kid. Cliche, but true.

By wisper on Saturday, May 3, 2003 - 08:12 pm:

i think the CGI hulk looks like crap, and the trailers just make me giggle, the damn thing is so cheesy. Like an action movie starring Roger Rabbit.
    Taking themselves too seriously on this one?
    It looks funny-bad.

By dave. on Sunday, May 4, 2003 - 01:53 am:

i think you're wrong. it's pretty true to what the comic portrayed him as. i'm not looking forward to the bruce banner parts and i bet there'll be too much of that and not enough hulk.

they really should have done a story line with grey hulk.

By patrick on Sunday, May 4, 2003 - 02:09 pm:

the comic book hulk was able to fly and was about 10 times as large as a regular human?

btw wisper....you fucking rule...i got your baby bear mahavishnu tire coupon mailer.

my parents are here this weekend and well thought it was a "hoot". thanks. it will be framed in the baby's room. girl already has a collecction going.

thank you thank you thank you.

oh and don't worry about the lined paper its on...i actually like that part.

By semillama on Monday, May 5, 2003 - 11:31 am:

Hulk isn't flying, he's leaping. and yeah, he is that big in the comic book.

By patrick on Monday, May 5, 2003 - 12:26 pm:

i dunno....what little i saw..the digital hulk didnt meld with the rest of the footage.

we'll see.

By semillama on Monday, May 5, 2003 - 04:12 pm:

Yes, i also have some doubts about it, but in the end it's all about the movie being able to ease you into a suspension of disbelief.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact