Dead Alive

sorabji.com: Last movie you saw: Dead Alive
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dougie on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 09:55 am:

Moonit, have you ever seen this? I saw it last night on IFC, and it was hysterical. Kind of a whacked Night of Living Dead. It's an NZ film, directed by Peter Jackson in 1993. Very gruesome, very gory, and very funny.

By kazu on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 09:59 am:

I had a dream about moonit last night.

By moonit on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 07:15 pm:

I havent - it was released here under the name Braindead. The Pandyr has but he liked Meet the Feebles better.

Uh oh. What was I doing in your dream?

By kazu on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 07:19 pm:

Ha! I loved meet the feebles.

You and I were at some kind of summer camp thing and the director of my program here was one of our counselors.

By moonit on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 07:33 pm:

hee summer camp.

I have heard many stories about kiwi's that go on those things as counselors. We don't really have them here.

By V.v. on Saturday, September 6, 2003 - 05:49 pm:

IM JUST ABOUT TO WATCH A BIT OF PULP FICTION ON VID,PERHAPS SOME ,O YOU SORABJIS CAN FILL ME IN ON YOUR OPINIONS OF THIS MOVIE.I got this vid to celibrate loseing 1000 dollers on horses,then makeing 100050 dollers back,50 bucks up,better than a kick in the ass,yes? ERI and J,i love you both,as allways.

By V.v. on Sunday, September 7, 2003 - 03:55 pm:

Did not get to watch PULP FICTION last night due to Sorabji stuff,so tonight i will watch,and post my opinions.,but first i got to stock up on more VODKA.If any of you sorabjis are out of VODKA, i will drink some on your behalf.

By V.v. on Sunday, September 7, 2003 - 05:59 pm:

So,i have watch about one quater of PULP FICTION,SO FAR ITS A MOST INTENCE MOVIE,TWO SHOOTINGS,ONE O.D. ON COKE,WILL GIVE YOU ALL MORE INFO TOMORROW,JOHN TRAVOLTA IS A MUCH BETTER ACTOR THAN I THOUGHT.,HE HAD TO GIVE SOME GIRL AN INJECTION OF ADRENALINE STREIGHT IN THE HEART,RIGHT THROUGH THE STERNUM BONE IN THE CHEST.

By kazu on Sunday, September 7, 2003 - 07:39 pm:

That was a junk overdose.

I saw Pulp Fiction several times when it came out. I think I've outgrown it.

If you like Pulp Fiction, you should see Amores Perros, if you can get a copy. Much more intense, I think.

By eri on Sunday, September 7, 2003 - 09:17 pm:

I saw Pulp Fiction once. I was bored. It was like, ok what's next cuz it has to be worse, yep, it sucks too, next.......

I guess I just didn't get the "genius" of the film.

By J on Monday, September 8, 2003 - 02:10 am:

Where the cheese go? I don't know.

By Lapis on Monday, September 8, 2003 - 01:59 pm:

I bought the new Ween album last night after work.

It's good.

By V.v. on Monday, September 8, 2003 - 06:00 pm:

Lapis,gimmi the lowdown on this WEEN album,i underestand nothing about it.Im so ignorant,im trying to get a tape of early ENO stuff from my good mate BILL THE HIPPY.[You know Eno from Roxy Music?]

By Lapis on Monday, September 8, 2003 - 06:51 pm:

I can't describe it yet. It will take form in my head in two days.

No.

By dave. on Monday, September 8, 2003 - 07:47 pm:

vv, get here come the warm jets and taking tiger mountain by strategy.

oh cheeky cheeky,
    oh naughty sneaky.

By patrick on Monday, September 8, 2003 - 08:06 pm:

vv any of Eno's the Music For (Films, Air, Land).... albums rock my world.

actual they don't rock anything but your pretty pretty high head to sleep.

By V.v. on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 04:37 pm:

Patrick,if i can get to sleep,thats a bonus.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact