Gay flesh eating zombies from the sewers of New York

sorabji.com: Last movie you saw: Gay flesh eating zombies from the sewers of New York
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 03:17 pm:

...I was going to post,but I expect you have seen it 20 times,so I wont bother.

By Dodi on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 06:44 pm:

I haven't seen any good movies lately. I did however, watch Titanic again and cried like a baby.
    Is this still your favorite movie? Have you seen the movie...'Bridges on Madison County?' I think that's the name of it, but anyway, that's a good movie. It's very romantic and sad at the same time. If you get a chance, check it out and watch it.

By the way...."Happy Easter!!!"

By V on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 10:58 pm:

Dodi,off line for 3 days due to tech problems,yes,Titanic also makes my cry,and The Wizard of Oz,first movie I ever saw,5 years old at the time.Dodi,I will try to get your movie.

By Dodi on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 03:16 pm:

Did you watch it yet?

By V on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 04:23 pm:

...no,but due to my right shoulder falling apart,I have time on my hand,the left one.

By Dodi on Thursday, May 4, 2006 - 06:57 pm:

You will enjoy it, trust me. Just have Kleenex handy.

By V on Monday, May 8, 2006 - 02:21 pm:

Dodi.........big problems today,got ALL the original music from "Titanic",played it in the car,and it took me an hour to get out of a car park,hard to see when your crying.Tunes are thus: Never an absolution,Distant memories,Southhampton,Rose,Leaving port,"Take her to sea,Mr. Murdoch","Hard to starboard",Unable to stay,Unwilling to leave,The sinking,Death of Titanic,A promise kept,A life so changed,An ocian of memories,My heart will go on,Hymn to the sea.

By V on Monday, May 8, 2006 - 02:27 pm:

...If I can select the music for my funeral,its "My heart will go on"

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact