Moron Movies (this is the actual title of this piece of work)

sorabji.com: Worst movie you ever saw: Moron Movies (this is the actual title of this piece of work)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
NakedTimeMan on Sunday, January 10, 1999 - 06:48 pm:

Went down to the ol' video store to rent a couple of movies... After wandering aimlesly through the rows and rows of movies I came across one that caought my eye... It was titled "MORON MOVIES"

With a tittle like that I HAD TO rent it...

Ladies and gentlemen, the title doesn't even begin to describe this thing. If you can find it in your video store, RENT IT. and you will find a new meaning to the word BAD.

By R.C. on Sunday, January 10, 1999 - 07:39 pm:

Bad in what sense? Like B-movie/Russ Meyer's Supervixens or Ed Wood bad? I enjoy that stuff.
    Esp. wa buzz on.

Or are you talking godawful Waterboy/Dumb & Dumber/Showgirls type bad?

By NORAD on Wednesday, May 26, 1999 - 04:20 pm:

You know what the funny thing about this movie is?
    The box actually has positive critical reviews on it! Who the hell actually approved the idea to let this alcoholic named Len Cella make a film available at your local megavideo store?

By Ricky Seabra on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 05:42 am:

I remember this movie premiering at a movie
    theatre on 8th street in NY back in 85 or
    something. The posters and ads for the movie
    always came with a notice.: "Warning!: Do not
    see this movie unless you are a moron". Of
    course I had to see it. They are a fabulous
    collection of really dumb-ass short movies:
    very short, like 15 - 30 seconds long. My
    favorites were "Bad table manners",
    "Wrestling with trucks" and How to walk
    backwards through your house". The brilliance
    in the choice of title is that at the end you feel
    like the biggest moron for having paid to see
    them.

By Aziraphale on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 11:08 am:

Hey, you know what? Moron Movies kicks ass! Horny truck got me through a chronically un-groovy part of the week. Rent it! Dammit.

By Vstevka on Tuesday, December 24, 2002 - 01:18 pm:

I agree - Moron Movies definitely kicks ass! My friends and I found the titles and rented them and never had such a good time watching them. If you can appreciate the humor in Airplane, then these are for you. They are only a step down from the movie, but good honest fun.

By Ashley on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 12:11 am:

Moron Movies ROCKS! Len sure is a genius!

By Red on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 09:16 pm:

I remember seeing Moron Movies on TV's Bloopers & Practial Jokes,only they called them Silly Cinemas,back about 1984-85!

I have both Moron Movies and More Moron Movies.
    Even thought my dad can't stand Len Cella he really ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!

By The Watcher on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 06:10 pm:

Actually Plan Nine from Outer Space is still probably the worst movie ever made.

I've tried to watch it a couple of times. But, I just can't take it.

At least Ed Wood is famous for it.

By TBone on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:09 am:

Plan Nine is the Official Worst Movie Ever. But it's really hard to compare movies that are that bad. It's hard to think through the pain.

By TBone on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:10 am:

...actually I like really bad movies. They're fun to watch with friends.

By kazu on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:46 am:

Manos the Hands of Fate.

I'm happy to say that I saw that before the imdb worst movie list and before the MST3K episode. You really should just watch the MST3K thing though. I think someone in my dorm had a VHS copy.

In high school I used to watch USA Up All Night and watch B movies until the wee hours of the morning. Eating Raul was one of my favorites. It's pretty bad, but apparently, there are some critics that really dig it.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 04:41 pm:

By The Watcher on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 04:43 pm:

By The Watcher on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 04:46 pm:

Sorry about the double post. The first one gave me an error message. So, I thought it didn't work.

Everything is acting strange today.

By V.v. on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 04:06 pm:

I know the feeling...

By The Watcher on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 12:40 pm:

Of course with me, everything is always acting strangly. At least it seems that way.

By V.v. on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 03:46 pm:

,just a glitch,sir,2 years from now you may look back and laff at this.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 03:14 pm:

You are probably right.

Of course the way my life has been going it will most likely be even worse.

By Fuck you on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 09:25 am:

Moron Movies is just fucking stupid and so are you

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact