Voluptuous Violet's Hall of Movie Fame

sorabji.com: Best movie you ever saw: Voluptuous Violet's Hall of Movie Fame
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Violet on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 06:30 am:
    Let's face it, we all love The Christmas Story. You know the one with Ralphie the little boy who wants a BB gun? Labyrinth is another Violet's Choice favorite with 2 enthusiatic thumbs up!! Stand By Me is another Violet Hall of Famer. Let us not forget the great Saturday Night Fever!! A movie that will forever hold its coveted place in The Hall. And... ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!
    And that's that! *Violet*

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 09:08 am:
    The Christmas Story is one of my faves to Violet. "Don't be silly! You'll put your eye out!!!" And how about that lamp? LOL

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 09:08 am:
    The Christmas Story is one of my faves too Violet. "Don't be silly! You'll put your eye out!!!" And how about that lamp? LOL

By Violet on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 03:56 pm:
    Well Pajama Boy, you appear to be a man after my own heart. It's nice to know that there are other people out there with outstanding taste in movies! *Voluptuous Vi*

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 06:00 pm:
    Aw, gee, shux!!! *hangs head shyly, and kicks foot in sweeping motion on floor* Why, if I weren't on a different team, I'd be in love!!!

:-)

By Chordata on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 06:18 pm:
    Hey Jim..

Sorry to post this here, but I can't seem to find your e-mail address.

This is Eggplant from a few weeks ago.. Remember, the woman you wrote such a nice, comforting e-mail?

Thought I'd let you know. :)

By Nelly on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 06:20 pm:
    Which Alice in Wonderland? The 1933 one that has Charlotte Henry as Alice and Gary Cooper, W. C. Fields, etc. al...

or...

not the Disney, surely...

By Chordata on Saturday, May 16, 1998 - 06:28 pm:
    Hey Jim..

Sorry to post this here, but I can't seem to find your e-mail address.

This is Eggplant from a few weeks ago.. Remember, the woman you wrote such a nice, comforting e-mail?

Thought I'd let you know. :)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, May 17, 1998 - 12:10 am:
    (((((Chordata)))))

By VIOLET on Tuesday, June 2, 1998 - 02:17 am:
    My dearest Nelly, YES, the Disney Alice in Wonderland. I know it's chic to be classic and esoteric these days, however I am comfortable in the fact that although it may be the most popular Alice version, it is quirky and fun and cute and colorful without losing too much of it's original content (aside from a few characters and the slight morbid nature it was originally instilled with). I also love Alice Through the Looking Glass! I'm also very classy, thank you very much. So in response to your sarcastic rhetoric (which I have obviously presumed it to be) YES... yes, it is the dreaded Disney version.
    *Voluptuous Violet*

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact