in love with a cheerleader

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: in love with a cheerleader
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Tired Crawford on Sunday, August 22, 1999 - 12:05 am:

well, it's not really love, i don't know what it is. she says hey and treats me a whole lot more decent (decenter? better? yeah, better.) she treats me a whole lot better than most, actually ALL of the other cheerleaders do. i guess it's weird for me to like someone who is a cheerleader, mostly cos I make fun of 'em a lot. a whole lot. i don't even know why i posted this. i'm groggy and just got back from a football game and i have to start school on monday.

god that probably sounded like some friggin middle school guy pining away over some crush. and no, i did not meet her at the game today (we had biology and geometry together last year). oh man, i got to go to school ON MONDAY!! in 32 HOURS I WILL BE IN KEYBOARDING CLASS (which i so desperately need)!!
    i guess i started this post cos i just wanted to write something today. if i can be this incoherent without drugs, just think of the horrors that would happen if i was! no siree bob, i don't need any chemical aides right yet.

okay i'll shut up now.

By J on Sunday, August 22, 1999 - 12:46 am:

I made Jr.Varsity Pom,that I was suppose to start the beginning of my sophmore year,then I got kicked out of school the last 2 weeks of my freshman year I
    was so humiliated,but it made me a better person,I use to have a cleaning business,the way some people talked to me,well I,m the first one to hook my yard man Manny with a beer and a dirty joke.It,s pretty fucking tacky the way some people that I could buy and sell would talk to me,humble pie?I had that shoved down my throat!!! I finally couldn,t take it anymore.

By Simon on Sunday, August 22, 1999 - 02:21 pm:

Cheerleaders eat their young. This is good for the gene pool.

By Waffles on Monday, August 23, 1999 - 08:37 pm:

i dated a cheerleader in 8th grade....talk about black sheep.........i had to becareful when i hugged her on football days (when she had her outfit on) so i wouldn't pick her outfit with one of my numerous saftey pins. It was an oddball thing from the get go. We dated a long time, i had to take off my earings when i went to her house, otherwise her pop would kick my ass and call me a sissy and who knows what else.........she was sloppy kiss and had never hit 3rd base until i came along. Surprisingly, i actually gained respect amongst the school elite, for a brief while anyway.........then she started getting real red neck on me and i had to go...............

By Crawford on Sunday, August 29, 1999 - 07:13 pm:

I just found out that my sister has first period with her. i think that they're friends.

By Cyst on Monday, August 30, 1999 - 04:09 pm:

how's keyboarding class going? do you buy your lunch or take it?

I've forgotten what junior high is like.

By Crawford on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:59 pm:

keyboarding sucks. it's 90 minutes of typing. i don't even want to think about it right now.

p.s. actually i'm in high school (sophomore), not junior high.

By Simon on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 07:52 pm:

Hey Crawford, ever been to Portland?

By Gee on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:14 am:

boooo! Keyboarding sucks wild kittens! I'd been using a computer for Years before I ever got to a keyboarding class, so I had my own way of typing and having to learn a whole new way just annoyed the heck out of me. So I just waited till the teacher turned her back and typed my way. It suits me. I don't need to look at the keyboard when I type, I just know from habit where all the keys are.

I always skipped lunch. I feel akward eating in front of people outside my immidiate family.

By Crawford on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 09:33 pm:

i thought i posted an answer to the portland question, but i guess i didn't. any way, here it is:
    no. why do you ask?

By Rhiannon on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 11:07 pm:

Me too, Gee. The eating in front of people discomfort thing, I mean.

I always worry that my table manners are terrible or that whoever I'm eating with will think I'm a slob. I know I'm not a slob -- except when it comes to eating salad...then I'm a barbarian. I always eat salad with my fingers -- but I worry all the same.

By Antigone on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 12:43 am:

Even with lots of dressing?

You must keep a large supply of wet naps handy.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 09:40 am:

I don't like a lot of dressing. A few splashes of vinegar, oil, salt, and oregano is all I need. Everything is held daintily between two fingers. An ordinary table napkin suffices to keep me unsullied.

By Cyst on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 10:02 am:

I once tried to imagine what I looked like eating, and it wasn't very nice. I don't eat daintily or slowly.

By J on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 10:38 am:

My mom,the woman who always told me "you can,t make a silk purse out of a sows ear"sent me to a school to learn that shit.I ended up modeling at a lot of department stores and art gallerys for nothing.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact