yet another bad joke

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: yet another bad joke
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Wavydave on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 03:18 pm:

An old man was sitting on a bench in the mall when a young man with spiked hair came over and sat down beside him. The boy's hair was yellow and green and orange and purple. He had black make-up around his eyes.

The old man just stared at him. The boy said, "What's the matter, old man, haven't you ever done anything wild in your life?"

The old man answered, "Well yes, actually, I have. I got drunk once and had sex with a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son.

By J on Thursday, September 23, 1999 - 01:11 pm:

A guy is sitting at the bar trying to drown his sorrows.A beautiful woman sits down next to him,orders a double,and sighs deeply.He turns to her and asks her,"So what,s wrong in your life?"She hardly glances at him and says,"My husband left me today."He says,"What a coincidence.My wife left me today."They keep drinking for a few more minutes,and then he asks her,"So why did he leave you?"She looks at him and says,"He said he couldn,t stand to live with me anymore."He says,"What a coincidence!My wife said she couldn,t stand living with me anymore,too."They drink some more and then he asks her,"So what couldn,t he stand about living with you?"She smiles at him a little and says"Well I really like kinky sex and he didn,t,so he left."The guy shakes his head in disbelief and says,"This is incredible!I like kinky sex and that,s why my wife left."They drink some more,exchanging sidelong glances,and he finally says,"Well,seeing as how we,re both alone now,and seeing as we both have similar interests..."Yes,"she quickly says,"my apartmet is right around the corner."So they head over to her apartment.Once inside she says,s,"I,m going to slip into something a little more comfortable.I.ll be right back."She goes into her bedroom and gets undressed,then puts on a studded leather collar,black lace split-crotch panties,a leather bustier,fishnet stockings and spike heels,the whole set-up.She comes out of the bedroom door to find the guy heading out the door."Why are you leaving?"she asks him,"You just got here.I thought we were going to have some kinky sex"."He looks at her and shrugs,"Hey,I shagged your dog and crapped in your purse.I,m done."

By That damn apple kid on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 12:12 am:

eeewwww....that last one was dirty. (that doesn't mean that i didn't laugh!)

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 01:03 am:

Here is a sexual technique that will drive your lady cazy.

Wipe your dick on the curtains afterward.

100% guaranteed effective!

By Fb on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 05:22 pm:

CRAZY

By J on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 05:26 pm:

No F.B,MADDDDD!!

By Fb on Monday, September 27, 1999 - 05:47 pm:

:o)

By Swine on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

> A woman walks into a supermarket and buys the following:
    >
    > 1 bar of soap
    > 1 toothbrush
    > 1 tube of toothpaste
    > 1 loaf of bread
    > 1 pint of milk
    > 1 single serving cereal
    > 1 single serving frozen dinner
    >
    > The guy at the checkout looks at her and says, "So, you single?"
    > The woman replies very sarcastically, "How did you guess?"
    > He replies, "Because you're fucking ugly".
    >

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact