Where is Lucy Phurr?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Where is Lucy Phurr?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 11:30 am:

What happened to her?Does anyone here correspond with he?I miss her,are you still here Lucy?

By Waffles on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 01:36 pm:

i probably pushed her to therapy. I have a tendency to do that to people i love.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 04:22 pm:

Tainted love?

By Waffles on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 05:56 pm:

perhaps

By B00gnsh on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 07:07 pm:

Imixer75: Ich erhielt einen Jobaufruf von einer Temperaturagentur b00gnsh: was ist der Job? Imixer75: uh... irgendeine Bearbeitensache b00gnsh: kühles Imixer75: halten Sie auf b00gnsh an: Nr.. Imixer75: Web-Koordinator Imixer75: was auch immer das b00gnsh ist: wie lang? b00gnsh: wann Sie beginnen? b00gnsh: was ist die Tasche? Imixer75: dunno b00gnsh: uh. b00gnsh: uh b00gnsh: uh Imixer75: halten Sie den Fuck auf Imixer75 an: ich suche nach dem bekanntgebenb00gnsh: interviewen Sie oder haben Sie es? Imixer75: er has.got, mich zurück anzurufen. Ich fand die Meldung auf der Maschine. Imixer75: Ich denke, daß es in Palo Alto b00gnsh ist: OH- b00gnsh: haben Sie das Telefon mit Ihnen? Imixer75: kein b00gnsh: ich bin mein Telefon erreiche b00gnsh recht sicher: es soll gehen 1/4 Meile Imixer75: okayImixer75: der Mann, essend bildet mich ermüdete Imixer75: O.K.... erhielt es

By B00gnsh on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 07:09 pm:

b00gnsh: Hat Hugh Jass heute benannt? Imixer75: nope b00gnsh: hrm Imixer75: Sie ihn erwartend? b00gnsh: Ich dachte, daß Sie Kontakt mit Hugh Jass heute haben konnten. Imixer75: nicht bis Sie Hauptb00gnsh erhalten: Phil Laesheo? Imixer75: nicht bis Sie Hauptb00gnsh erhalten: Connie O'Lingus? Imixer75: nope. b00gnsh: dieses arabische Zicklein..., Rhim Jahb? Imixer75: hehe b00gnsh: Phil Mirektim?

By B00gnsh on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 07:11 pm:

b00gnsh: Sie haben 17 Fällen diese Woche b00gnsh gedauert: Sie sind fucking Muttern cle7072: diese Woche??? seit gestern? cle7072: sind Sie sicher? b00gnsh: heute und gestern cle7072: schien nicht, daß viel zu mir... b00gnsh: ich bin sicheres b00gnsh: Sie sind gehende verrückte b00gnsh: Sie müssen aus cle7072 kühlen: gut sind einige von ihnen Aufrufe; ich kann nicht sie vermeiden! b00gnsh: ya cle7072: aber yeah! ich nehme einen Bruch.

By Hal on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 10:07 am:

And for those of us who don't speak german?

By Swine on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 11:04 am:

In English:

"By B00gnsh on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 07:07 pm:

Imixer75: I received a job call of a temperature agency b00gnsh: what is the job? Imixer75: uh... any processing thing b00gnsh: cool Imixer75: continue on b00gnsh: No.. Imixer75: Web co-ordinator Imixer75: whatever the b00gnsh is: how long? b00gnsh: when do you begin? b00gnsh: what is the bag? Imixer75: dunno b00gnsh: uh. b00gnsh: uh b00gnsh: uh Imixer75: stop the Fuck on Imixer75: I look for the bekanntgebenb00gnsh: do you interviewen or have you it? Imixer75: it has.got to call me back. I found the message on the machine. Imixer75: I think that it is in Palo Alto b00gnsh: OH b00gnsh: do you have the telephone with you? Imixer75: no b00gnsh: I am my telephone achieve b00gnsh quite reliably:1/4 mile Imixer75 is to be: okayImixer75: the man, eating educates me fatigued Imixer75:"

babelcrap.

By Swine on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 11:10 am:

what's up with the arab kid named "Rhim Jhab"?

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 12:32 pm:

That was the only part I understood.

What could "the man, eating educates me fatigued" mean?

By Swine on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 12:53 pm:

Was könnte " der Mann und äße erzieht mich ermüdete " Mittel?

What could " the man and would eat educates itself fatigued " means?

Was könnte " der Mann und würde sich erzieht ermüdete " Mittel essen?

What could " the man and will itself educates fatigued " means to eat?

Was könnte " der Mann und werden selbst erzieht ermüdete " Mittel zu essen?

What, could the man become educated, fatigued, and mean to eat?

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 01:38 pm:

I just want to know how you got the umlout (spell?) over your u's and how you achieved this fantastic letter. ß

meine deutsch ist sehr nicth gut....ich liebe francais

By Swine on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 01:52 pm:

alt+s = ß

alt+u(release),u = ü

that's how it works on a powermac, anyway.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:05 pm:

not on IBM

i am convinced the umlout would make my life easier

By Wavydave on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:06 pm:

powermac baby!

I'm on a pretty G3 300mhz
    (beats the hell out of the 160mhz clone piece-of-crap I was using before)

At home, I have a K6-2 400 that's dedicated exclusively to games and other nonsense.

Oh, and I have a dog.

Anyone want to see the pictures of pins sticking out of my wrist?

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:06 pm:

no just the dog man

By J on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:24 pm:

I wanna see pins sticking out of the dog.

By Swine on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

i wanna see the dog gnawing off your wrist.

By J on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:35 pm:

If he puts pins in his dog,we will both get our wish.

By Wavydave on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:42 pm:

Nah, I don't stick pins in my dog. And she hasn't shown much interest in my wrist. maybe I'll let her lick the pins when I get 'em pulled next week.

this is the link to my main page (with a link to my pics)...
    and here is the pic of my wrist

By Swine on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:54 pm:

damn, man.

you sure your dog hasn't been gnawing on that wrist?

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 02:56 pm:

or do you have pins in the keyboard?

By Wavydave on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 03:02 pm:

that wrist is what happens when one hits a large rock while travelling at a high rate of speed.

it dented my bike frame, instantly converting from a mt. bike to a road cruiser.

and it fractured/dislocated my wrist. strangely enough, it didn't really hurt.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 03:10 pm:

file not found man

By Wavydave on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 03:25 pm:

for some reason, it's leaving the addy for this board in front of my link address.

click up in the window and delete the board addy.

file is there, something's ganked up somewhere...

(non-clickable, but correct)
    www.cyberhighway.net/~wavydave/index.htm
    www.cyberhighway.net/~wavydave/wrist.html

By Waffles the superstud on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 03:33 pm:

i would love for you mainpulate one of your dog pics and wrist pics to show the dog gnawing on that mangled gnarly wrist that would be fun

By Gee on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 05:12 pm:

My akita likes to chew my wrist. That's one of the ways she shows affection.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 05:15 pm:

aren't akita's those little mop looking dogs with beady eyes and pug noses? They'd gnaw on any thing to get attnetion.

By Gee on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 05:32 pm:

No. Akita's are big mostly white or brown dogs. Mine kind of looks like an over-grown jack russell.

They have wonderful personalities, but I've heard some people say they can be a bit agressive. Mine isn't, though. She's very sweet tempered and tolerant and when she's happy, she doesn't just wag her tail - she shakes her whole butt. It's kinda funny. They know who their people are, and don't like for strangers to come into their space.

They're japanese dogs. I'm told that in Japan, the number nine is bad luck. That's kind of ironic, because my akita is named "Number Nine". I didn't know that when I named her, though.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 05:48 pm:

I see, cause i hate this little fuckers......when i ever i see one yipping his lil mouth i have the strange urge to tee them up and hit a 45 yard fg

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 06:19 pm:

I thought Akitas were those sled dog husky things?

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 06:21 pm:

Akitas are beautiful. They remind me of bears. I love bears.

Your dog sounds like my cousins' dog, Sugar. She's a rottweiler/pit bull mix, but the sweetest dog you could imagine. She wiggles her butt when she's excited, too, and hits you with it.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 06:26 pm:

hmmmm....the thread is about and Lucy and we are discussing dogs

perhaps she'll take the bait and come out lashing at me......

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 06:40 pm:

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 06:56 pm:

thats already been to determined Beav. gee helped me out thanks for nothing MUTHA FUCKA!

sorry i forgot my medicine

2 blues and a shot of whisky

By Nate on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 07:44 pm:

the best kind of dog is a mutt.

the best kind of human is a mutt.

By Gee on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 03:42 am:

Yes. Yes, akita's are like japanese huskies. Very good.

Rhia - you just mentioned my other two favorite types of dogs. Akita's are one. Rotties and pitbulls are the other. My other pooch, Miss Ellie, is a rot (actually a rot/shepard mix) and she's so Weird. We used to have a dog named Tara, who I still believe was the Perfect pet, and she was a pitbull. Before we got her she was one of those dogs that really was forced to fight other dogs for fun and profit, but you'd never know it to see her when she was with us. The most gentle and sweet tempered dog I've ever seen, she used to let the neighborhood kids ride on her back and pull her ears and not even Flinch. But she was really protective when she needed to me. Apparently one of my past babysitters used to invite her boyfriend over occasionally, and he'd get a little rough with me and my siblings, so Tara took a bite out of him. hehe. Good girl. According to my mother, when I was a wee tot, Tara treated me like one of her puppies. Number Nine really reminds me of her, actually. On the days I belive in reincarnation, I suspect that they're the same soul.

Babble, babble, babble.

By Waffles on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 12:14 pm:

number 9 ....7 of 9 .....is it me or are here breasts getting bigger and bigger. the new season seems to be focusing on her a lot and that suit she wears, i could swear they enlarged the boob cups by at least 2 sizes.

Rotts are nice dogs but i have found most of the one's I have met to be dumb as sin, and they slobber alot.

We have a neighbor at my folks house who has one and for about 3 months, when me and my pop were diggin a runnoff ditch from the house he would come over and jes wanna hang. Now despite the fact my dogs were rather irritated, he proceeded to just plop down in the ditch we were diggin, totally unaware of the danger of being hit with a shovel or pick. Of course we tried to shoo him away, but he was just as happy as a clam. So not wanting to be whiny neighbors, because for the most part we liked it when he came around (his name was "Moo")So my dad got a small bebe gun we had, pumped it just once and popped him the butt, wha a riot that was, first time, he looked around and was like, what the hell??? Thinking it was a bug or something. Second time, he scratched as if it were an itch, still sitting there looking around wanting to play, third time, he stopped, looked at us with a vicious, "i'm gonna kill and then slobber all over you" look and you could literally see it click in his head, and then he took off running home, halfway there he started yelping....when we talked to the neighbors they found it hilarious and agreed he wasn't the brightest bulb in the patch. The best part about this pup was when he would stalk people coming out of my driveway. Our house is on 6 acres of wooded area and the neighbors house parallels our driveway. Often at nite when driving up my winding driveway, as you came to a stop at the end of the drive, if your window was open, all of a sudden the big black slobbering head was sticking thru your window to say hello. Scared the shit out of me numerous times, but what a bunch of dumb fun that pup was.......

i have to say Alaskan Malmute's and Husky's have to be the most gorgeous dogs ever. Those bright blues eyes are so enchanting..........

By J on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 03:54 pm:

And why can,t R.C. get back here because of A.O.L?

By MoonIt on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 07:38 pm:

I like your page WavyDave and that reminds me I must get started on my own!

I love rottys. Jules had a rotty called Sam she was so cool. She used to nibble my elbow to get attention when we'd be cruising in the car. Miss that doddie.

By Wavydave on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 07:58 pm:

Thx moon.
    I'm off (in just a bit) to see Buddy Miles.

woo hoo

By Rhiannon on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 08:42 pm:

RE: Where is Lucy Phurr?

Do you ever start hating your friends? You'll be sitting there talking with them, and all of a sudden, you just can't stand to be in their presence and you feel really sick and gross, and you just want to leave? Because you suddenly realize that these people are nothing like you, and don't understand you, and you don't understand them, and they have so many irritating flaws that you wonder why you ever put up with them in the first place. And you feel like they're a little clique, and you're alienated from them, left out of the club, a social outcast among social outcasts. So you start acting all snotty, saying things you know will upset them, and they ask you "what's wrong?" and of course you say, "nothing," (because you couldn't possibly explain all this to them) but you're really snippy about it. Then you get up and leave and don't call them for about 2 weeks.

When the 2 weeks go by, you realize you haven't seen your friends in, oh, 2 weeks, and you wonder why you were mad in the first place because now you're just fine? In fact, you think about how much you really love these people, how they know all these secret things about you that no one else knows and would never tell anyone else, and how lucky you are to have friends like these?

So you call them up, ready to make plans to see them, only they're still hurt from the insults you spewed at them 2 weeks ago. So they say, "Oh, so you're talking to me now, are you?" and you feel hurt and betrayed, even, because your friends are being oversensitive. And duh, they've known you for so long they should just realize that this is how you are. Moody. Self-centered. Self-indulgent.

But because they *are* good friends, and not like you, they decide to let bygones be bygones, and they say they'll meet you for lunch this weekend. So you go and have lunch with them, and have a really good time, and you all hug when you leave, and as you're walking to your car you think about how happy you are because you have such good friends.

Then a couple months go by and the whole cycle starts all over again.

Just me? I don't think so. Lucy's with me on this one, I'm guessing.

By Antigone on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 10:17 pm:

Yeah, I know what you mean.

It's called Borderline Personality Disorder.

By Swine on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 11:10 pm:

they call that "type 4" in la la land.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 11:44 pm:

Y'all can kiss my narcissistic ass.

By Cyst on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 12:46 am:

rhiannon - I started reading that message even though I'd skipped by the name part, and I knew it was you. in the first paragraph.

you think too much. such men are dangerous.

agatha may or may not have tried to call me tonight. I got email from a friend saying that the answering machine never picked up for her today. another friend said the same thing a few days ago. maybe agatha tried to call, as I asked whoever answered the phone at her place to ask her to.

I bet I'll meet here soon anyway though.

By Gee on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 02:40 am:

I hate to seem stupid, but...I didn't get it.

By Swine on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 08:02 am:

i don't care much whether people think i'm stupid or not.

i didn't get it either.

i'm fairly certain that it's because the post didn't make any damn sense.

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 08:09 am:

Huh? What? What men? What's not to get?

I was just thinking back to Lucy's posts....how she was fine for a while and then started becoming combative, and I just thought that maybe she was doing what I do sometimes. That's all. Really! That's all.

Oh, you're just doing it on purpose, aren't you?

By Cyst on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 09:54 am:

last night, at about the time when I could have been watching agatha's friend's band with agatha, I was at some tavern with my roommate, figuring out that it was likely that agatha had indeed called.

oh well. I ended up not spending any money last night, which is for the best.

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 10:47 am:

So who were the men you were talking about?

(The exam of doom is in 15 minutes, so if you never hear from me again, please light a candle for my soul.)

By Waffles on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 12:14 pm:

Rhi,.......i TOTALLY understand what you go thru. I have the same complex. That vicious cycle......I don't understand it and at times I am so thankful I have a handful of friends and a wife who just ignore me. thats the best thing...I have found it's best to walk away. I have come to recognize it as a nauseua in a Sartre kinda way.......i feel it coming on, everything makes me sick, and the fact that I know what it is helps me keep it at bay,

By Wavydave on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 12:20 pm:

two words

Buddy FUCKING Miles

(ok, three. I'm a layout guy - I don't need to count)

Good morning, Sorabji regulars :)

By Waffles on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 12:45 pm:

and further more, Rhi, i was thinking, i suspect that Lucy is indeed lurking around here, I recall she popped her head up on a random thread a cpl of weeks ago, then poof she was gone. I recall her saying she used the internet at the library, perhaps she has had access problems, or perhaps, she did duck out and is reaffirming her self esteem to see if we missed her......but knowing the syndrome you and i have in common, i didn't detect that so much in her.....i don't think you or I would ever show our asses like we may have in the past here on these boards. Its so easy to conceal our feelings, moods and daily nuiances as opposed to face to face relations.

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 12:52 pm:

*smooches Waffles* I'm so glad you're with me on this! Somebody understands!

You're so right about how identifying it makes it less powerful. That and knowing that it will go away soon are the only things that help during times like those.

You're right, too, about Lucy showing up briefly a while ago. Hey, maybe it's not a cycle with her...maybe she just got fed up and moved on to better things (people?).

By Waffles on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 12:56 pm:

better people.........??? WHERE????

By Agatha on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 01:14 pm:

CYST: sorry i missed you. i did end up going, and i tried to call but i was at a noisy bar and it didn't seem like your answering machine was beeping, and i wasn't sure if i was leaving a message or not. it was fun, and i lost my voice. i hope my friend wasn't mean to you on the phone, she sometimes scares people. she said you sounded canadian. the nightlife in portland is fucking bizarre. there was the most random mixture of people at this club i have ever seen. i gave my friend johnny your phone number because i was drunk and it was in my pocket. he very well may call you. he's unpredictable in that way. i bought my friends drinks, but made them first go into the middle of the dance floor by themselves and do an embarrassing dance. i was wishing i had a video camera. i think wierd al yankovic was there. i bought a beer and a vodka and cranberry, and i asked for a lemon and the bartender put the lemon in the beer. i think he was new. these two guys were dancing to the gravel pit like they were the cure or depeche mode. it was funny. i'm sorry you weren't there to share it with me. next time, for sure.

By J on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 03:00 pm:

Cyst and Agatha,I hope you guys hook-up soon and make lots of trouble:).Rhiannon,did I ever tell you that my daughter Heather,s middle name is Rhian?I know exactly what you mean,I,m guilty too,another reason I miss Lucy and our little bitch fests.I use to think it was hormones,now I know it,s just my fucked up D.N.A.

By Semillama on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 05:41 pm:

Hey Agatha, What's the name of the band? My buddy Jake is in a couple bands out there and who knows, he's probably seen them, if doesn't know them. Jakes been in LIons of Batacuda and a few other bands out there that I can't remember the names of.

wasn't the deal with Lucy that her only internet access was at the library? So, she probably has a life and spends less time in libraries.

So, we have a clue what's up with LP, we know what's up with RC, now how about Sheila? last I remember, she disappeared after the vegetarian debate.

By Waffles on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 05:59 pm:

SHE POPPED hew head up when i mentioned the film Performance.

i suspect they lurk, but not post....

By Cyst on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 08:24 pm:

I wish I had gone out there last night, agatha.

instead of going to bed early and feeling good today AND instead of going out and staying out really late and having a good time last night, I stayed out medium-late and got medium-drunk and feel medium-ok today.

that'd be cool if your friend jonny calls me. I'm totally into going out and meeting up with strangers.

my friend made me stop talking about you yesterday on the phone. I was being silly, told him, yeah, tonight I'm meeting this really pretty red-headed girl who wears her hair in a bob and dresses like the girls you always get crushes on and has this amazing pale complexion. she used to work at the varsity and then went to evergreen.

one of our old games from teenagehood is to try to make each other jealous. tonight I think we're going to play another one, where we and his roommate go to a bar and get really drunk and act out scenes from sartre's "age of reason." better go sharpen my knife.

By Agatha on Monday, October 4, 1999 - 08:37 pm:

how did you know my hair was a bob? it's not anymore, by the way, i cut it off. how do you know how i dress? i went to san francisco this weekend for a spontaneous visit with my friend that you spoke to on the phone. she has a lot of money, and decided that we were going to go to see the gravel pit there. she paid for everything. it was sort of embarrassing, but it was neat to pretend i had money for a weekend. it was a fucking blast. god, i love that city. there are sure a lot of junkies on haight street, now. it's even scummier than i recall. people were shooting up right on the sidewalk. i saw the former grateful dead house a few blocks off of haight, it has been sold and remodeled and is just amazing. it is painted in various shades of purple and brown. you just have to see it to believe it. i got very drunk on saturday night and made a fool out of myself. i'm very tired today.

sem, the name of the band is the gravel pit. they are former roommates of mine from new haven, connecticut. they live in boston, now. i really like them, but i may be partial. they are playing one of their songs quite a bit now on some of the "alternative" radio stations, it's called "favorite". you may have heard it someplace. their label is qdivision.

By Cyst on Monday, October 4, 1999 - 09:13 pm:

remember long ago I told you to go to winlock and you sent me egg photos?

By Sheila on Monday, October 4, 1999 - 09:57 pm:

i never mentioned vegetables.

i never mentioned meat.

i mentioned lawanda, remember?

of course you don't; now you recall it as being about dietary preferences.

sometimes people disappear because it is Fucking Hopeless.

we lurk, shirk, smirk, when we have time.

Performance had me reminiscing about Mick Jagger for at least a week, while driving to work before dawn with the Stones blasting out
    over the canyons.

sometimes people cannot be in the same building with Others. the same area code. the same universe.

By Swine on Monday, October 4, 1999 - 11:06 pm:

valium?

nembutol?

thorazine?

By Wavydave on Monday, October 4, 1999 - 11:21 pm:

Now Billy was a kid
    who grew up in the city.
    His mother was a drunk,
    and his dad made lots of mo-ney.
    Now when he was 18
    he took a baseball bat
    (that was a Lousiville slugger..)
    And smashed out all the windows
    of his dad's cadillac
    (that was a Coupe DeVille...)

They said that he was mental
    and locked him up for observation.
    They took away his bat,
    and gave him heavy medication
    (standard operating procedure in cases like this...)
    We're talking major tranquilizers
    at 6 and 8 and 10
    Now he used to be a slugger
    but he'll never swing again.

And he's doing the shuffle,
    the Thorazine shuffle (hey hey)
    Yeah he's doing the shuffle
    Oh, oh, oh-ooooooo, the Thorazine shuffle.

--First verse of "Thorazine Shuffle" by Bongos, Bass and Bob. It's the funniest damn song. I'm so glad I have a recording of it to treasure for ever and ever.

Cyst - I just checked your page out and I have one statement and one question:

statement: You're very good-looking. You're the kind of girl cybergeeks dream of meeting when they hit online chats and msg boards such as this.

question: why the underwear pics? I think they're nice, but I can't help but notice that the underwear pics of you outnumber the clothed pics.

By Cyst on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 01:36 am:

I was taking those photos around the same time I finally discovered why sex is such a big deal.

I spent most of the summer unemployed, just fucking and eating and walking around and shopping for lingerie. the underwear shots are like a photo essay of "how I spent my summer vacation."

plus I love to hear guys like you tell me that I'm very good-looking. I've been smart all my life. now I want to be a hot chick for a while.

and now I'm being bribed to take the photos. my patron likes 'em way slutty. no problem.

By Wavydave on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 01:53 am:

Cyst -
    pay site? or members only?

I only have a couple of not-so-glamorous pics on my site currently.
    Once I get my X-rays, I'm adding a broken wrist page here - but's its way unfinished right now.

Several shots in the Misc category would be good candidates for sorabji's daily big picture.

So what city do you live in now?
    I'm in ULTRA-conservative, ULTRA-Mormon Idaho Falls.

By Waffles on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 02:31 am:

sheila....see the rocket?

cyst see the rocket.

By Gee on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 03:18 am:

Pervert.

By Cyst on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 09:59 am:

I'm living in ultra-white-complacent-liberal portland, oregon.

at this point I'm just sending the guy film, because I get embarrassed about picking up these photos at the store.

apparently my patron just got a b&w roll developed. I told him to scan some into a private site for me to look at, but he hasn't yet done so. I'll tell you if he adds any to the site.

By Waffles on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 11:38 am:

I don't indetify with that term Gee

By J on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 11:51 am:

Oh,I just saw that hand,did you get any pain pills?I got my doctor to give me some Meperidine,it has demerol in it,there was nothing wrong with me to begin with,but now I feel fine.

By Waffles on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 11:57 am:

identify..........oops.......

J, i'd love to be loungin around drinking screwdrivers with you at 9 am in the hot desert sun by your pool juking on goofballs.....maybe some french toast for lunch, man you got the life.....

By Simon on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 12:28 pm:

Lawanda sends her kisses.

I'll be sure to let you know next time I kill something.

Something bigger than a grouse, anyway.

By Waffles on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 01:56 pm:

"Chastity: the most unnatural of all sexual perversions."

-- Aldous Huxley

By J on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 02:08 pm:

I,m no mental giant,but even I can figure out God wouldn,t give you something he didn,t want you to use,don,t just sit on it.

By Semillama on Tuesday, October 5, 1999 - 08:34 pm:

The idea is to get someone else to sit on it, in other words.

Hey Cyst, I thuoght you were a "hot chick" before i even saw you, but then again I categorize just about all the women on these boards that way because 1) I like their minds and 2) that's the sexiest part of anyone's body and 3) that's what you get exposed to here.

So women of sorabji, believe me when I say i love you for your minds and not your bodies!

Just read about Ventura, on a side note. I may actually have to go out and get that playboy for the article. I'll bet that it's the first issue where folks are mroe interested in an article then a celebrity centerfold.

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 03:30 pm:

Have not even had time to do more than scan this...
    Sorry I've been gone.
    I've been really busy at work and I have a new boyfriend, who is absolutely wonderful.
    I haven't felt like this since I was sixteen.
    I'm getting cramps in my face from smiling so much (No shit, I really am).
    Anyway, he's back on night shift now (We had been spending as much time as possible together while we were still on the same schedule)

So, I've been out tidepooling and having picnics in this Victorian formal garden that he knows about, and staying in and watching movies, and trading books and talking and cuddling and listening to him play his guitar, flute, recorder, or violin for me, and singing (beautiful tenor voice), or learning to skateboard.

But I haven't forgotten you, I've just barely had time to hop online at all.

By Waffles on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 03:53 pm:

good for you

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 04:05 pm:

So there ARE better people out there!

By Nate on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 04:15 pm:

By J on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 04:45 pm:

Oh my God,how does she walk around without shit falling out?

By Wavydave on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 04:58 pm:

aaaahhhhh Nate - I should know better than follow your links at work, but you gotta give some kind of warning - even if it's an asterisk or something

I shudder to think of our systems guys checking the ips of stuff that ive visited and seeing that...then again, i could avoid that by ceasing my superfluous web surfing....

By Waffles on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 05:38 pm:

ohhh ma GAWD!!!!!1

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 06:21 pm:

Ew. How is she going to get it out? Ow.

By Wavydave on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 06:33 pm:

*pop*

anyone seen Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?

By Waffles on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 06:40 pm:

bobbing for apples will never be the same....

By Semillama on Wednesday, October 6, 1999 - 07:48 pm:

OH MI GOD!

Aw shit, that's too much. You are a treasure Nate.

I mailed the link to my friend skooter, who hopefully will be either really drunk or stoned when he opens it...cruel, but it makes ME grin.

Although I will never look at an apple the same way again.

By Nate on Thursday, October 7, 1999 - 02:35 pm:

just don't look at an apple with your brown eye.

By Waffles on Thursday, October 7, 1999 - 02:37 pm:

thats bad nate

By J on Thursday, October 7, 1999 - 02:42 pm:

I bet she,s the apple of someones eye.

By Nate on Thursday, October 7, 1999 - 03:10 pm:

hell ya... did you see the ring on her finger?

i see the situation as this:

SHE: "Honey! C'mere! I want to show you something!"

HE: "Bring me a beer! I'm watching Monday Night!"

SHE: "No, no, I think you should come here! And bring the camera!"

HE: "This better be good! What the fuck could be better than Monday NiiiiiAYE YI YI! I need the fucking camera!"

SHE: "I TOLD YOU TO BRING IT!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS FEELS LIKE?"

HE: "I don't get it... you'll shove a granny smith up there, but you won't let me stick my little pecker in there"

SHE "TAKE THE GODDAMN PICTURE"

By Waffles on Thursday, October 7, 1999 - 03:22 pm:

nate did you see my "what are you doing" ?

keep yer eyes on the prize!

By J on Friday, October 8, 1999 - 10:17 am:

I don,t get you Waffles.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact