R.C.F.M.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: R.C.F.M.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Czarina on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 01:15 pm:

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

By J on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 02:07 pm:

What you talking about Czarina!!!!

By Czarina on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 02:18 pm:

Well,as long as you asked--------Its my new and improved remote control farting machine! It came this morning,so i have been busy familiarizing myself with its "capabalities",and I must say,it does indeed work thru walls!oh,my tainted mind runs rampant with glee and anticipation!

By J on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 04:19 pm:

Too bad you didn,t have it a few days ago,you could have really had some fun with your inlaws.

By Semillama on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 11:38 pm:

where, pray tell, does one acquire a remote controlled farting machine?

By Toots on Saturday, October 30, 1999 - 12:56 am:

By Boingo on Saturday, October 30, 1999 - 12:57 pm:

By Lucy Phurre on Saturday, October 30, 1999 - 05:06 pm:

That's really funny... and the chick looks like that chick from... uh... Tomb Raider(?)
    Damnit... I'm living in Silicon Valley, and I'm still out of touch (Everybody I know knows her name, release date, software company, and measurments)

By Cyst on Sunday, October 31, 1999 - 06:17 am:

lara croft.

I have been told I look like her when I do my hair like that. it's not true but that was a nice thing to say.

the girl who's going to play her in the movie is dutch.

it's raining a whole fucking lot in seattle tonight.

By Caca on Friday, November 19, 1999 - 04:27 pm:

People tell me I look like Laura Croft, when I am pointing a loaded gun at them and telling them to..

Psycho-psyclist

By Fuck on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 03:17 am:

FuckU-FuckMe is not a bad fucking idea. I'd buy one.

By Patrick on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 05:49 pm:

who the hell is laura croft?

By Mike on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 05:54 pm:

I miss CU SEE ME -

By Patrick on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 06:28 pm:

where did it go?

does any one know of a free site that will allow me to input say, german text and have it translate into english?

By Rhiannon on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 06:35 pm:

By Patrick on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 07:00 pm:

well it would but every word and phrase i enter seems to NOT have a result.....thanks anyway

i accept it as serendipity for loving weird obscure german music of the 60s and 70s

By MoonIt on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 09:40 pm:

Laura Croft - The big breasted skinny muscle bound girly heroine that stars in TombRaider - a playstation game. Geez Patrick... anyone would think you live in a place like ummmm New Zealand not to know something like that *hehe*

By Moon on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 09:43 pm:

By Mike on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 10:02 pm:

I think they (White Pine) or someone reformed CU from wonderful hall of debauchery that it had become into some legitimate conference place. What a waste.

Moon, those are CLEARLY implants!

By cyst on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 11:15 pm:

I never know what thread to ramble in.

but my god the course descriptions at the local community college make the classes sound DUMB.

"ENG 254 Survey of American Literature, 3 Cr.-Introduces students to the literature of the land which is now the U.S. from the mid-nineteenth to the beginning of the twentieth century. Revolves around oral and written manifestations of peoples creating and recreating American culture. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121."

I guess alaska and hawaii weren't given territorial status until the early 20th century, but what the hell would these kids be reading from there before then anyway?

"manifestations of peoples"? huh?

By cyst on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 11:24 pm:

the non-credit course descriptions are funnier but they're supposed to be:

Inner Activism -Social activism aims to free others; inner activism works to free ourselves. You will identify ways to be freed from values/beliefs & people that limit you by examining abuse, power, social oppression, etc. Tuition: $30. Fee: $10.

Voluntary Simplicity -Explore how to improve your life & live more lightly on the earth through readings & self-facilitated group discussion. Led by the NW Earth Institute.$12.50 payable to NWEI for materials. Tuition: $0.

Smart Dating: Bad Choices No More -Find out early who's good & who's not (for you). Course provides research based framework for predicting rewarding intimacy vs. prolonged pain/conflict within first few dates. Taught by a licensed therapist. Optional $8 workbook avail. Tuition: $18. Fee: $12.

Get the Most Out of Life -Become completely and fully inspired by Olga Anderson a woman who walks the talk. She will cover attitudes and beliefs, health/fitness, finances and setting goals to get the most out of life. Tuition: $24. Fee: $3.

Art of Happiness -Turning toward happiness is a valid goal and the conscious decision to seek happiness can profoundly change the rest of our lives. Tuition: $36.

The Artist's Way -Reclaim your creativity through individual and group exercises which help unlock the beliefs keeping you from being all that you could be. Designed to inspire your creative side, but not limited to artists. Tuition: $75.

Meet Fun People I - Reading Body Language -We send & receive powerful subconscious messages. Learn how to know "what's really being said" & how to send messages to attract others. Tuition: $18.

Meet Fun People II - Starting Conversations -How to meet strangers, start conversation, make interesting small talk, then meaningful dialogue, make an invitation & build a relationship. Then go w/ instructor & practice. Tuition: $18.

Meet Fun People III - Advanced Relationship Building -You've learned to study body language, start a conversation...but then what? How do you move beyond "dating" toward commitment, love & intimacy? Scared? We all are! Discuss the books "Why Men Marry", "The Rules". How to get what you want. Get to know interesting people. Tuition: $18.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 11:45 am:

these are the silliest classes I have ever heard of.......I am wondering though, if you have to have a prequisite if you wanted to take Meet Fun People III......

you should take smart dating and be the class antigonist........send the therapist into therapy herself

By hydrozoa on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 03:59 pm:

By Hayden on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:00 pm:

And I like you for all my other translations, if you know what I mean.

By NZAngel on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 10:23 pm:

I like the babelfish. I wish I had one to go in my ear.

By haydrozoa on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 08:23 pm:

i've been caught.

"she's speakin' in tongues, captin!"

By Hayden on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 03:12 pm:

I think our tongues are speaking the same language, but they are both hard of hearing. Maybe they need to get a little closer so they can "hear" each other.

By Pamela on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 01:08 am:

hydrozoa -- That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I wish I would have had that when I was taking French. That would have been great for my papers! Damn!!! Where were you when I needed you most!?

Anyway, thanks for the link, now I can practice my French!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact