sense of humor

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: sense of humor
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Hugh on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 11:09 am:

isn't anything amusing going on around here?
    anybody have a sense of humor?

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 11:51 am:

you see a lack of it? What do you want, fart and dick jokes all the time?

By Hugh on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 12:27 pm:

quite the opposite actually.
    yes, i see a lack of humor. and subtlety.

oh well, carry on.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 12:41 pm:

well you amongst some of the most cynical people around here, sometimes subtle, sometimes not....stick around...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 12:59 pm:

hey Hugh... here's a buck, go buy yourself a light lunch.

By Nate on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 01:54 pm:

Hugh? Mr. Jarms?

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 02:28 pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

________ did split the scene, by the way, josie = patrick if you didn't catch it then

By Hugh on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 04:04 pm:

I am acquainted with Mr. Jarms. But I am not Mr. Jarms. Or Mr. Jass.

but it's nice to see you, nate. You fucking Nazi.

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 04:08 pm:

hugh's right. subtle is good.

I am always blatant and earnest, and I believe everything I hear and see.

I think handjob guy is waging a campaign to get me to be interested in him again. he says he's been looking for a nice leather belt for me and something else I'd mentioned I'd wanted. what a freak. I wish I could figure out whether he really is gay so then there would be no more mystery.

By Jinafish on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 06:29 pm:

I don't know handjob guy but I do know ninboy. He's in my painting class. Or he use to be. He got really depressed and stayed in his house for two weeks. So now he's dropping all his courses. He use to wear this nin shirt all the time so it was created in my mind that he is The ninboy. I actually talked to him once or twice too. He usually says nothing at all. He's from California and came to rainy aberdeen wa for a change. I think the weather's getting to him. I'm going to buy Memoirs of a Geisha now. I hope it's good. I'm a little dissapointed though. I thought it'd be by a REAL geisha. They fascinate me.

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 06:45 pm:

oh, I read that.

it's very entertaining.

By Lucy Phurre on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 08:37 pm:

Cyst... the worse you treat him, the more he'll love you... the more fun it will be.
    But then, I was always cruel to guys like that.
    They're really not good for much else.

By Mike on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 09:33 pm:

Listen to enough nin and you would drop all your classes too...his brain is in decay - not that any of you asked...carry on

By Isolde on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 10:45 pm:

NIN does have a tendancy to slowly rot the brain...

By semillama on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 12:04 am:

Ask if you can give him a Prince Albert.

That should cheer him up.

By Gee on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 12:43 am:

Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

By Patrick on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 01:11 pm:

do YOU have a prince albert Mr Semillama

By MoonIt on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 08:09 pm:

I dont get it.

By Gee on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 12:14 am:

I don't know what those perverts are talking about, but I was making a joke. It's a phone prank.

1: Do you have prince albert in a can?

2: Yes.

3: Well you better let him out!

I'm assuming it's some sort of food. I never heard of it. Everyone knows the joke, though.

By Rainy day in hamilton on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 11:14 am:

It was loose tobacco or pipe tobacco. Before my time.
    I only know about it from reading old British Boys Own annuals etc. as a kid.

By heather on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 01:55 pm:

patrick and semillama are talking about A prince albert. ask them.

By Patrick on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 04:39 pm:

a prince albert is type of piercing, through the tip of the penis

By semillama on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 01:30 pm:

And I am not that crazy.

I met a homeless hippie once that had a lot of piercings. He said that when the cops arrested him for vagrancy and threw him in jail, that they made him take out the prince albert. So, of course, he lost the hole while in the joint.

By semillama on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 01:32 pm:

And I am not that crazy.

I met a homeless hippie once that had a lot of piercings. He said that when the cops arrested him for vagrancy and threw him in jail, that they made him take out the prince albert. So, of course, he lost the hole while in the joint.

By heather on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 09:15 pm:

stupid question, as in- i know that cops do a lot that can't be justified-

but how could they justify asking someone to remove a piercing? why would they care?

By Mike on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 12:45 am:

"he lost the hole while in the joint"?!?! That is beautiful! It just sounds so nasty. Something Tele Savalas might have said.

By T.S. on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 11:41 am:

Who loves you baby?

By Mike on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 12:16 pm:

I wonder if Kojack could beat up Baretta?

By MapleLeaf on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 12:25 pm:

Don't know who 'Kojack' is but I bet Kojak could.

By Mike on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 02:08 pm:

Kojack and Baretta were cheesy TV crime fighter/detective types who had shows in the early seventies. Egad! I'm getting old. Reference The Beastie Boys video Sabotage for similar genre comparison.

Further, I bet Kojack could beat up Tutti from the Facts of Life.

By Nate on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 04:18 pm:

fuck no. she'd shove that lolipop up his ass.

i had a PA once. it turned out to be a cervix buster.

this is well documented. please review.

By Mike on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 04:28 pm:

You are probably right Kojack always had others do his crime fighting for him. Big bald pussy he was. Didn't he have hair at one time and what happened to his finger? I can light a match with one hand like him. He's still dead btw.

By Rhiannon on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 04:58 pm:

Mike, trust MapleLeaf. It's "Kojak."

By Mike on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 05:15 pm:

I prefer to continually misspell it. Anyway, do you know what happened to Kojak's finger?

By heather on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 05:24 pm:

cervix buster

ouch

By Nate on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 05:27 pm:

that's why i took it out.

By Patrick on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 06:03 pm:

uhhh....hmmmmmm......

(sigh)

ummmmm........er...........ahhhhhh......

(sigh)

(giggle)

OH I SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Kojack on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 07:12 pm:

You may all feel free to bite me.

By Patrick on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 07:40 pm:

can we put you in the ball polisher first........

By MoonIt on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 08:25 pm:

thanks for the explanation Gee ; )

By Agatha on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 09:34 pm:

that was thoughtful of you, nate. i can't even stand to think about it. eccchhh.

By Gee on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 10:26 pm:

I like Columbo. I like him a lot.

By Czarina on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:41 am:

" Uh,there's just one more thing"

By J on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 09:19 am:

Columbo,he was the best.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 03:14 am:

What a dissapointment. I saw the boy I made out with today but he didn't see me. I didn't go over to say hi because he was talking to people and I'm too shy to interupt.

He walked away with a pretty girl and touched her back for a second. That made me feel bad. I felt that way the day after I made out with him and I saw him in class, too. Some girl was leaning into her table so her behind was sort of attracting his attention and he said "Wow, that's a nice view." I think he gave me a funny look, too, like he thought he shouldn't have said that in front of me. I shouldn't have cared, but it made me feel bad.

I don't get this. Some guy I'm not even attracted to and I'm feeling jealous. What's wrong with me?? (don't answer that)

By semillama on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 08:22 pm:

cops take out piercings so you won't use them for lockpicks or weapons.

Also because they're assholes for the most part, who realy love putting people in jail.

fuck off seattle pigs

By J on Thursday, December 2, 1999 - 11:21 am:

Sem,cops are just like anyone else,there are good ones and bad ones.Some are out there just trying to do what they can,some are just assholes on a power trip.

By Lola on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:21 am:

WHO WOULD YOU DO

This in an innocent game my girlfriend and I always had a blast playing, the rules are simple, you get to pick who you would "do" alive or dead, old and young.

Our number one was Sean Connery THEN and NOW
    it has to be a celebrity, this is a game for girls and boys..........
    I thought of one this evening, just kinda popped in my head, Lance Henrikson, kinda weird looking but was on my DO list. Others in the group had a thumbs down. This is not my lifeswork you understand, but it can get really funny, specially when you hear the guys "DO" - try it, let me know your "Do" and "No Never" - my no never was Brad Pritt....... far to pretty for my taste.

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:31 am:

I would do Norm McDonald in a New York minute,DDonald Trump,never!!

By Cat on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:41 am:

I wouldn't do Rin Tin Tin

By Cat on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:42 am:

Mmmmm...hang on..cancel that...I was perhaps too hasty..I'll get back to you on it.

By Gee on Saturday, July 1, 2000 - 05:23 am:

Callum Keith Rennie.

DoDoDo.

By Satan on Wednesday, February 9, 2005 - 01:05 am:

Kill yourself!!!!!!!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact