naked pictures

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: naked pictures
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By droopy on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 05:24 pm:

i was just at the wayd board a little just now - not the "earlier entries", just the single one from gee to sarah - and for the hell of it i hit "view" and "document source" just to see what would happen. i got a picture of a naked woman.

really. try it.

By Pamela on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 10:11 pm:

Yes you are right. I saw it too.

By Gee on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 12:48 am:

Hey. She looks like Cyst. Only naked.

By Valerie on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 11:26 am:

Somewhere I'm sure our naked pictures are being looked upon...

By semillama on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 01:34 pm:

that's what I was talking about a few days ago on WAYD. . .

By cyst on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 12:21 pm:

my tits aren't that big.

is there a program or web site somewhere out there where you can submit, say, a .jpg file and have it make you an ascii imitation?

By Hayden on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 04:07 pm:

Friday, Jerry Springer had a bunch of midgets on his show. One of them was actually pretty hot. Her tits were kind of lopsided, but I'd still do her.

By Boingo on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 04:45 pm:

there's a windows program called AsciiPic

By Antigone on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 11:30 pm:

Pardon my oafishness, but what is the WAYD?

By Gee on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 03:22 am:

it's the What Are You Doing? board.

It took me a while to figure that out, too.

By Nate on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 11:17 am:

Oaf!

By Patrick on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 11:58 am:

it didn't work for me, in either netscape or explorer, any explanations? all i got was a seperate page with a bunch of html code

By Nate on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 01:45 pm:

Oaf!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 08:30 am:

I saw her. Ok. Fare is fare. Where's the naked man?

By Pamela on Friday, December 3, 1999 - 12:35 am:

LOL@Jim

Jim, pray to the ASCII Gods to send you one!

Give them an offering and you'll be sure to get whatever you ask for!

By patrick on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

the bus ride today was probably the worst thus far, on my new route. since we've moved, i dont need to hop the subway anymore. the bus i catch by my house comes right to my work. but its a busy line. this morning it was running late. i get on and its jammed. im forced to stand right up front. the motherfuckin driver keeps picking people up. i want to yell "hey asshole, where are you going put these people?" as we approach a stop.

in front of me, seated is this dude, in his late 20s- early 30s. you've probably heard me bitch about subway/bus etiquette right? Always give up a seat for a lady, especially the elderly (which the row of seats in the front that this guy was seated in are designated for anyway). so we approach a stop. the oldest woman in the world gets on and she has those bitchin shades on that cover your regular glasses...you know the ones that cover 1/2 your face. she gets on. i look to him, im standing right over him. he turns to look at the woman getting on. he doesnt move. i keep watching him. he still doesnt move. i finally say "a seat for the lady?" and he gets up.

i see, in his hands a collapsable cane, it was previously out of view before but its evident now. yes. its the kind the blind carry.

id rather take a kick in the nuts than this. "fuck" i says to myself.

i ration to myself that i didnt know, and further, if he had seen her with his own eyes, he would have gotten up, so in effect i was helping him out. he's blind but not inept or unable to stand i think. when the oldest lady in the world thanked him, he clearly realized, that she was indeed the oldest lady in the world, so Im sure he was glad i helped him. or so i hoped.

now he was standing right by me. i was sure he could not only hear my embarrassment, but he could probably taste and smell it as well. "blind motherfucker with your hyper-extended 4 senses." i grumble to myself.

im such a dick.

this annoying woman gets on. she starts talking to the driver when its obvious he would just as gladly take a left turn and 'accidentally' hit the door to the open position and have this woman slip out than listen to her ramble on and on like she is the best conversation he has ever had. she's in her late 30s. single and desperate. she has those kinds of grey streaks in her long brown hair that just tells me A)she's desperate B) lonley C) lives with 2+ cats and D) fancies herself a writer. "my co-workers say im the most out-going person in the world, i just dont know where they get that from" she says. "WHACK! Right in the kisser" i thinks to me self.

Then this fat armenian guy in a mid 80s model Burlington Coat factory suit gets on. "Hey busdriver, i think there's some room between my left nutsack and the Latino bag-lady's collapsable grocery cart for this guy" I think to myself. Dick.

The fat guy is cheerful in his awful suit. He looks like he sells insurance or appliances. I can't tell for sure. He starts offering advice to the annoying single lady about this and that who is still ranting the bus driver's ear off. They are now nitpicking the driver for the delay and the overcrowded bus and expressing confidence that 2 other buses on the route must have crapped out. Good. Punishment to the driver for cramming us like sardines I think. He now has a fat, chatter-mouthed, badly-dressed, salesman rattling one ear and incessant desperate woman chewing the other.

Meanwhile blindman is standing in front of me. He has a snicker on his face. I wonder if he's laughing to himself at the absurdity spilling out of desperate woman's mouth. I snicker aloud myself, in hopes he hears me. He looks to me and smiles. He understands that we are both equally annoyed with this woman.

This common ground me and blind man have found absolves me of my guilt from whipping his manners in place.

Hollywood/Vermont. A big stop and the bus thins out. I dart for a seat next to the cutest girl on the bus. This is no accident. I finally can get back to my Hemingway book. She's impressed im reading right? She's impressed that im not breathing down her hottie neck, asking her questions or staring bluntly at her tits. right? I don't care about her but Im still glad to be sitting next to a pretty girl. Blind man finds a seat. This loud vietnamese woman across the aisle says to blindman "Vermont street stop" and blindman replies with a bit of impatience in his tone, "Yeah but im not getting off here."

The blindman in a matter of two miles has been shamed by a dipshit for not giving a seat up right away to the oldest lady in the world, been subjected to the inane, selfish banter of a desperate woman in her 30s and that of a lonely salesman and is now being reminded by the annoying vietnamese woman that this is not his stop.

I see another round of latino and armenian bag ladies boarding, so i ditch my seat next to the hottest girl on the bus to sit in back, with gringos. no. really. on the route, no girl dare go beyond the 4th row. its all gringos in the back. some asleep, some with walkmans. but its rough man. rough bus route.

i miss my old route that was filled with ditching high school kids, driven by hippy mike.

By Spider on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 02:34 pm:

"Gringos" are white people. I think you mean "cholos."

By patrick on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 02:36 pm:

that may be "correct" but I like the term "gringos" better than "cholos".

thanks.

By Spider on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 03:35 pm:

I think I'll call the sun "the moon," then. It just sounds better.

Gringo = white guy (used like "honky")
    Cholo = Latino hard-ass

By patrick on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 04:07 pm:

if you want to. what the hell would i care.

i know the meanings. really. i did. but thank you anyway. there was a mix of people in the back of the bus. armenian, whiteys, latinos and more.

it was the first term that came to mind during my writing fart. it suited me not so much because of its definition but because of its phoenics.

when i write (i.e. not when you write) its not just about the meanings when it comes to word usage.

"the oldest lady in the world"

she wasnt really the oldest lady in the world, but she was to me, at that time.

i wrote "me self" a couple of times intentionally. though it should myself. do i care? no.

my writing reflects my personal jive. ok? try not to be too anal or literal about it. i wasnt.

By Spider on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 04:18 pm:

I write like I talk, too, but I don't use words that mean one thing to mean something else, unless I do it unwittingly. That's why I corrected you.

By patrick on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 04:26 pm:

you corrected me because you assumed i meant that the back of the bus was full of latinos and latinos only.

By Spider on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 04:39 pm:

Yeah, from the context.

By sarah on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 09:00 pm:

By dave. on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 09:10 pm:

so, it seems like the common citizenry are all
    "gringos" to patrick. kinda like everyone's "brother" to winos.

patrick, are you in the brown phase yet?

By kazoo on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 10:21 pm:

Sarah, Nice pictures. I am heeding your command and sending you my favorite cookie recipe...or rather, my favorite variation to a rather typical cookie recipe.

last month, my brown phase came first. Is that okay?

By patrick on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 11:47 am:

By sarah on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 11:57 am:

thanks. that's me doing yoga on top of a pillbox at the peak of lanikai ridge in kailua, on oahu.

i don't mean this to sound conceited, but i love that photo- it makes me happy/smile, and it makes me feel good about myself. it's not really because of how i look or what i can do, but it's about *where* i'm doing it - the ocean and the sky and the clouds.

By sarah on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 11:58 am:

i think it's fine that the brown phase comes first once in a while. but maybe ask your doctor next time you see her/him?

btw, your cookie recipe was helpful, thanks. good idea.

By patrick on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 12:09 pm:

no, its a really nice photo and its amusing and easy on my eyes.

unlike the yak of a computer services person in the cube next to me jawing on some McDonalds breakfast. I wanna punch him.

By agatha on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 07:03 pm:

my friend colleen referred to her "brown phase" the other day, when my dog buried his nose in her crotch. i was pleased.

By patrick on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

fucking A.

i don't wanna think about these things.

By kazoo on Monday, December 9, 2002 - 08:27 pm:

Thanks for your concern Sarah. I'll check with the doctor. I was actually excited about it thinking that was all I was going to get. Boy, was I wrong.

By Hal on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 08:37 am:

Patrick.... You've just convinced me yet again that I will NEVER ride a bus if I can help it.

I rode a grayhound once, that was enough for me, between the crazy farm boys missing teeth and spitting into bottles, and the lazy eyed old woman sitting behind me.... I don't need it, and jesus man, I'm gonna have to stick with everyone else on this one, GRINGOS ARE WHITE FOLK.

Shit you might as well have said:

"on the route, no girl dare go beyond the 4th row. its all crackers in the back."

By Hal on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 08:39 am:

oh and sarah, I don't know if I've told you this lately, but you have a nice ass.

By Nate on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 09:37 am:

gringo is foreigner, but in california spanglish it is used like cracker. technically patty is right in using it, but it makes what he is saying unclear.

what he should have said is los chicos mal.

By sarah on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 09:56 am:

thanks Hal.

By patrick on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 11:34 am:

um, thanks hal.

aaaaanyway

I've never ridden a Greyhound before, but I wonder if there isnt a difference. The city bus can be grimey at times, but I kinda like it.

Just like we should all go to bars that are a little scary sometimes, we should ride a city bus from time to time. Bourgousie & security can be so god damn boring.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 12:29 pm:

I've ridden the Dog to Madison and back when I lived in Tomah, Wisconsin. Not as bad as it could have been.

By kazoo on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 12:45 pm:

I used to take Greyhound from Columbus to Detroit all the time to visit Shannon. I just recently started taking the bus to campus, the folks on my route lack character, but perhaps they are just tired.

They are filming When Harry Met Lloyd: Dumb and Dumberer on the street I sometimes take to get to school.

Why do so many production people wear camouflage?

By patrick on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 12:46 pm:

Take MARTA....its sMARTA!

By kazoo on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 10:36 am:

the brown phase came first again

By Patrick on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 11:36 am:

awww fuck man!!!!

id say if you share this information, you might as well go ahead and post an ass shot.....really.

By kazoo on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 11:45 am:

If I had an ass shot who says I wouldn't

Believe me, you have no idea how lucky you are that all you have to do is hear about mess that we women have to put up with every month...especially when it gets blobby and doesn't all fit in the tampon.

By patrick on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 11:48 am:

kazoo.

i've been with a woman for nearly a decade.

i have enough 'sympathy experience' to go round.

save these sentiments for sem.

By kazoo on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 11:53 am:

I don't care about sympathy. And it doesn't get a rise out of Sem, so why bother?

And that is all I will be posting about my period ever again, unless it is in the context of sharing gynecological advice with the other women here.

By patrick on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 12:06 pm:

you remember that feeling (maybe you werent here, but i know agatha does)....when trace was talking about his sex life.

yeah.

its kinda like that.

By J on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 03:30 pm:

Menopause the hot flashes are almost worth it.

By agatha on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 08:28 pm:

i vote that we match each political discussion that says exactly the same thing with a new thread about our periods/ menopause exploits. what say you, girls?

By Nate on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 09:08 pm:

Oaf!

By kazoo on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 12:13 pm:

Yeah! And let's pick fights with each other over who is pro-menses and who is anti-menses, and whether or not the government is responsible for early menarche in American girls and or if terrorism is linked to the withholding of Motrin from the world market.

By jack on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 12:52 pm:

and someone will have to cut and paste lots of news stories and links that mention menstruation and parrot what media figures have to say about menstrual issues. This sounds great!

By agatha on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 01:22 pm:

yay! i can't wait!

By Czarina on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 10:42 am:

Menses, as annoying as it is,can make a woman kill,and not be sorry about it.

Heed our warning.

By patrick on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 11:44 am:

O K agatha!!!

By patrick on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 11:45 am:

but you know agatha....regardless of my strong redundant political outbusts, i still think it totally in appropriate to inform sorabjiland whats on your underwear.

By moonit on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 03:42 pm:

My undies have got bunnies on them today.

By Nate on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 09:43 am:

awww

By J on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 10:30 am:

Well Patrick if you don't want to know what's on our underwear fine,I won't tell you what's on mine.I will say when you get to be my age,you can't trust your farts.

By sarah on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 03:18 pm:

underwear?? bah.

By semillama on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 04:03 pm:

sure, you surfers can such a thing.

(in crusty old man voice) but where I'm from, it wasn't if you were wearing it, it was how many pairs it took to keep your bulbs from freezing solid! eeehnnn!!! youngsters with their new and uncomfortable ways! Jesus wept!

By Czarina on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 02:26 pm:

It ain't fair to dangle your bulbs in front of us, and not provide visual aids.

Please submit a photo, so we can better visualize this odd phenonoma.

By Nate on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 03:14 pm:

he already did.

By patrick on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 06:05 pm:

hey sem, have you ever shown kazoo that nutty picture of you on the crapper? remember that?

By Charly on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 09:37 pm:

no

By Alex on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 12:40 am:

Hi im a bitch. yeah. my piece of shit boyfriend said to come here anyone on??

By droopy on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 01:03 am:

well, i'm here. what makes your boyfriend such a piece of shit?

By Piece of shit on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 01:52 am:

i'm a piece of shit. i landed here searching google for things to talk about

By droopy on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 02:07 am:

a match made in cyber heaven.

alex, meet piece of shit. piece of shit, this is alex.

i'll leave you two alone.

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 12:40 pm:

droopy,is it correct Lapis does nude snowboarding? if so,can you post the pics?...I mean,she posts that she thinks she is a bit boreing and dull,but I dont think thats so.,not with the nude snowboarding an all.

By droopy on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 01:32 pm:

i don't know for a fact if lapis does nude snowboarding. but i like to think so.

By Der Mann on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 03:19 pm:

Wait wait wait....nude snowboarding? Wouldn't that welll....freeze some external parts? Ouch talk aobut frostbite

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 07:06 pm:

...well if a few bits turn blue I want to know what bits turn blue first.,any ideas guys?

By jack on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 11:34 pm:

idea: leave lapis alone.

By jack on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 11:37 pm:

funny thread, too.

"I think I'll call the sun "the moon," then. It just sounds better."

By V on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 03:49 pm:

jack,you know full well if I walk into Sunshine I turn to dust.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact