making your job fun

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: making your job fun
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By droopy on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 01:40 am:

i have already shared this story with sarah.

my sister works at a tennis ranch/academy which will remain nameless; students come from all over the globe to learn to be a professional tennis player there. i don't quite know what my sister's job title is, but she's somewhere in middle managment and does a lot of the hiring for the smaller jobs. last week she hired a 17-year girl for some job or other. when my sister got to work this past monday morning there was a note on her desk saying that the girl she had hired had been fired for doing a weekend striptease for some of the academy students in their dorm.

"wow," i said.

"i was so angry! i told that girl that if she was caught fraternizing with the students she'd be fired!"

"heh. i dunno, what exactly does fraternizing mean? it's not like she went out with them, she just showed them her young, nubile flesh. how'd your boss find out?"

"oh, i don't know; she was gone when i got there on monday. i don't know if somebody walked in on the show or if the word got out about it the next day. i'm sure all of those boys were making plans for a second show. god, sometimes this place is like the chicken ranch [a famous brothel]. do you remember me telling you about those chinese girls who were sneaking guys into their dorm rooms to screw?"

"it's all that exercise and good food."

"ugh. well, it's mostly the ones from eastern europe and asia that go hog wild. they seem to see america as one big las vegas where you can do anything you damn well please."

"this is the land of opportunity. besides, they're kids."

"yeah."

"what's the story with the nice american girl you hired? did the boys ask her nicely or was just her dream to strip for an international array of tennis players?"

"beats me. she seemed ok at the interview."

By Pat on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 12:16 pm:

At hte office I used to work at, we had a woman named Gail who had huge breasts. Every guy in the office was dying to see them. So at the Christmas party we got her drunk and then convinced her to do a strip tease. She wasn't going to remove her bra at first but we all kept yelling, "Take it off! Please! Please!" So finally she said, "Well if you guys want to see them that badly." Then she whipped off the bra and let's just say that none of us could walk for a while after that.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 12:57 pm:

Then I grew wings and flew to the magic sugarplum forest with the talking teddy bears.

By Ralph on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 - 02:18 pm:

And the teddy bears were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

By Ralph on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 01:42 am:

Pat is a pathetic liar!!!!!

By V on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 01:44 am:

Making your job fun? Let see... how about calling Iqbal Khan at RTC and repeat the story on what AgentD always saying about Iqbal Khan so pissed...,but what is Iqbal's work Phone number?

By V on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 09:13 pm:

(sigh)is not that good ,ol Russki,v,...is the present Troll....v is so fed up posting disclaimers.............why do I have to be so famous?????

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact