Right now Ted is stoned

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Right now Ted is stoned
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Big Kevin on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 09:49 pm:

I am currently watching Larry King interveiw Ted Turner, and I swear to god ted is stoned out of his fuc*ing mind.

Now, I'll admit its been awhile but once you've seen it you can always see it. That rich assed, self centered, classic movie ruining, fuck! He is as stoned as a mother-fucker all he's talking about is how great a philanthropist he is, while at the same time the guy can't even keep his eyes open.

don't get me wrong I couldn't give a rats ass what he does when hes at home, but this guy is on national TV spewing how great he is at saving the planet, and bringing up TV babies with the minimum of sex/swearing/violence on his stations yet any 4 yearold that has ever seen mommy or daddy strung out they know what their seeing.
    Of course how many kids are up at this hour?

I'm done now.

Aww shit. change the channel and the leafs are down by one. screw this I'm going to bed.

By Patrickatnite on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 02:41 am:

leafs suck tree bark

otherwise, my friend, you got it right about Mr. .....no wait. mr:'///turner........
    if you were him....wouldn't you be high as a kite?

he is a redneck dofus nonetheless, who owns my hometown

By Gee on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 03:03 am:

GUY: Wanna buy leaf's tickets?

CKR: Leaf's suck.

GUY: Leaf's rule!

CKR: Hawk's rule.

GUY: Hawk's suck!

CKR: You suck!

heeheehee. That's from "dueSouth". It's from memory, so don't quote me.

By cyst on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 03:31 am:

a guy I used to work with has seen ted turner naked.

he worked at the four seasons in seattle, and he said he was cleaning the suite or whatever, and ted said, "jane, is that you?" and opened one of the doors, and ted was totally naked.

my friend also said that jane orders a big thermos of straight espresso to drink before she runs in the morning.

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 08:50 am:

Tough to say this morning after last night's terrible loss but "LEAFS RULE!!!!"

There....now I feel much better.
    Thank you.

By J on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 12:32 pm:

M.L.,have you heard about Zero-Knowledge Systems Inc.?

By ML on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 01:16 pm:

Yes...I am aware of them...they are a Montreal based Internet security/privacy software company. I think they have a product called Freedom or something like that.

Why do you ask?

By J on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 01:21 pm:

You know why,think about it:)

By ML on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 01:37 pm:

I knew I recognized that name from somewhere... I read about them this morning in a trade magazine ..interesting stuff ....the bastards.... I have to put two hats on here now.... "hey!!! that's neat" and "Geeeezzzzz....now what?"

Do you think............

By ML on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 01:46 pm:

NO..... too expensive I would think :)

By J on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 02:23 pm:

Oh yea now I see it,s not free.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 01:12 pm:

"Hey, Didn't you take me to a Leafs Game?"

-Kids in the Hall

By Bk on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 03:43 pm:

I'm crushing your head, CRUSH, CRUSH. You puny weakling, take your filthy crushed head out of my sight.

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 09:25 am:

Walking proud today.....Leafs kicked ass last night ....it was a helpless ass but nevertheless........

By BK on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 09:50 am:

I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame two nights ago. It was my co. christmas party, which sucked ass, BTW, it was so dry the place was empty by 11pm.

The Hall was cool thou, I tried a bunch of the interactive displays, found out my wrist shot is 58 Mph. I almost won the slap shot contest with it! the guy that won only had 64mph. and he was winding up like it was the last shot in the stanley cup with half the net wide open.

I was 'specially impressed with the Gretzky section. Unfortunatly the Cup was in Dallas for something they were doing. I got to see the Original on thou, that was pretty cool. There is a guy that I work with that has his name on the cup, the 1950-51 winners (don't remember which team).

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 10:13 am:

The team would be "Toronto Maple Leafs". What's his name?

58 MPH is not bad....surprised 64 MPH won though ..that barely tickles the mesh :)

HHOF is a neat place ...much better now that it is downtown....a must for every hockey fan to see.

Our Xmas lunch is tomorrow at Gretzky's.

By BK on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 10:24 am:

Jim Thomson. yea its not that good. I have a hard time raiseing the puck in the tiny space they give you (on a slap that is) so I was just firing wrist shots for the hell of it and it turns out mine isn't to shabby.

By Patrick on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 11:39 am:

my god you canadians are a fucking riot, even your company parties cannot escape the influence of hockey.....

thats sounds fun

who did the leafs play atlanta? expansion team ala bad news bears

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 04:40 pm:

Nope.... it was the New York Islanders .... not as good as an expansion team.....but then any team with Mike Milbury for a GM is going to be in trouble. that is a personal observation...not a big fan of Mr. Milbury.

Gretzky's.
    Don Cherry's.
    HHOF
    Hot Stove League.

Those are pretty well the 'hockey theme places' around here.

By Gee on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 11:44 pm:

I've never heard of any of those places. But then, I hate hockey.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 08:47 am:

Gretzky's is restaurant owned by Wayne Gretzky on Blue Jay Way down by the Skydome.

Don Cherry's is a chain of restaurants owned by Don Cherry. They are in Toronto, Mississauga and Ottawa. It would take another thread to discuss the importance of Don Cherry to Canadian hockey.

HHOF is the Hockey Hall of Fame at Yonge and Front which can be rented for parties and catered.

Hot Stove League (sometimes called Hot Stove Lounge) is restaurant in the Air Canada Centre. The original was in Maple Leaf Gardens.

Even though you hate hockey, I still like you.

By J on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 11:03 am:

I collect dolls,Barbie,s I,m a big hit with any girl under 12 on my block.I have a Wayne Gretzky doll,also a couple of talking Freddy Kruger dolls.Out here basketball players open resturants,and Alice Cooper has his own too.

By ML on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 11:25 am:

I have a Janet Jones doll.....but that is a whole different story :)

By J on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 11:34 am:

Well spill...who is Janet Jones?

By ML on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 11:39 am:

She is Wayne's wife....good looking lady....an actress....was in one of the Police Academy movies.

By J on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 02:23 pm:

Now I get it,it was a joke.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 02:41 pm:

Very good J :)
    Lunch at Gretzky's was excellent.
    I swear every waitress in the joint looks like Janet.... blond hair...blue eyes....big smile....and big tits...... it was kind of scary.

By J on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 02:58 pm:

Sounds like Hooters,one time Amee and I walked over to a Hooters across from the court house during her custody case.We didn,t know what Hooters was about,we were the only women in the place that didn,t work there,that was pretty wierd too.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 03:10 pm:

Nothings like Hooters....these girls are all dressed and proper.

First time I went in a Hooters was in Myrtle Beach SC and it was the choice of the wives as to where we ate that night. They had no idea.... it just looked like a nice roadhouse from the road.

As we drove into the parking lot I looked in the window of the restaurant. I nudged my buddy in the ribs with my elbow and said "Think we're going to like this place". We did.

By Nate on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 06:04 pm:

good hot wings, though.

when i went to VA the women "let" the men go to hooters for snacks and beer provided we pick them up some dessert.

By Patrick on Friday, December 17, 1999 - 06:40 pm:

the place is kinda silly, and frankly i have never seen an attractive girl there, they all look like fufu hairdooed ex-cheeleaders who couldn't make it in to a state university therefore were forced into the market place via community college and hooters......well i suppose it's differnt in various regions, here in socal they are all "actresses"

By Bucbeard on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:39 pm:

does this thing really work? you tell me...

By Richard sanders on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:43 pm:

i'll tell you...it absolutely does.

By Richard Sanders on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:45 pm:

and i'm going to rule the world...

By Bucbeard on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:46 pm:

your weird

By Richard Sanders on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:47 pm:

wow, you know..your right.

By Richard SanderS on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:48 pm:

Oh well, catch you around..

By Bucbeard on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:49 pm:

yup, peace to ya

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact