Here we go...

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Here we go...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Antigone on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 04:35 pm:

I don't have much time, so I'll make this brief.

Lucy posted a death threat against a group of people with which she associates me.

I consider this a viable threat for the following reasons:

1) Lucy has posted that she posses a gun.
    2) Lucy has posted that she wants to learn how to use said gun.
    3) Lucy has posted that she is willing to use the gun.
    4) Lucy has posted that she is so angry at a particular group of people, the same group she associates me with, that she has lost sleep.
    5) My personal information, including name, home address, and telephone number, are easily accessible by methods I have posted on these boards. Lucy has access to these methods.
    6) In a post directed at a group of people on these boards, the same group she associates me with, Lucy posted that "ALL OF YOU PATHETIC PSEUDOLIBERAL BULLSHIT HERD ANIMALS SHOULD BE SHOT BEFORE YOU BREED"

So, Lucy has means, (her gun and ability to find my personal information) motive, (anger at my posts) and expressed interest (the post mentioned in 6 above) to cause me physical harm.

I consider that a serious threat.

I will post URL's to specific posts which back up these points later, when I have the time. (Probably around tuesday.) I'm going on vacation until then.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas.

By Isolde on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 04:56 pm:

You too.

By Isolde on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 04:56 pm:

Er...have a merry christmas, I mean.

By semillama on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 05:24 pm:

Ok, let's everyone put the sorabjis down on the ground nice and easy... that's it... No one has to get hurt...One of our friendly counslors will give you a donut...

By J on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 05:31 pm:

Merry Christmas,Antigone,don,t do anything I wouldn,t do.

By Isolde on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 12:42 am:

Will it be a filled donut, or just one of those old-fashioned things they try to pass off at Alanon Meetings?

By Gee on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 02:13 am:

Merry christmas Everyone.

and if you're not in to christmas, screw you. hehe, just kidding. Have a nice day, folks.

By Anonymous on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 05:08 pm:

I post this knowing that it will not be read and that it will be instantly buried by the filibuster campaign being run against me by (I don't know who keeps posting court transcripts. For all I know, you could all be one person, a theory which is certainly not repudiated by the diversity of opinions being expressed) However, I will make the usual futile request that people who post after this do so in good faith (knowing full well that you stupid, vicious animals are not capable of such a thing) and that you actually read and form your own opinions (knowing full well that you will just mindlessly bleat the mob's cry for my blood)

I will first respond to the LIBELOUS allegations posted by my STALKER:
    1. I DO NOT OWN A GUN, NOR DID I CLAIM TO, I AM THINKING OF PURCHASING ONE AND THAT IS WHAT I POSTED.
    2. THAT POST WAS NOT A THREAT. LEGALLY, OR MORALLY.
    3. I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE METHODS ALLUDED TO BY THE STALKER.
    HOWEVER, HE HAS MALICIOUSLY COMPROMISED MY PRIVACY BY POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET.

ANTIGONE, IF I KNEW YOUR REAL NAME, IT WOULD ALREADY BE ON A RESTRAINING ORDER.

During the entire course of this episode (which began as merely an unpleasant experience and has since become a living nightmare) I have been disturbed by this group's eagerness to turn on me, en masse, with absolutely NO individual thought.
    At this point, however, I am HORRIFIED by your reflexive approval of ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST ME.

Not one of you said a word when what began (AND SHOULD HAVE ENDED) as a dispute limited to a single thread was escalated BY PATRICK to a flamewar that ranged all over the boards. The fact that my repeated pleas to be left alone went completely unremarked is a reproach to all of you.

However, Patrick's behavior was merely inappropriate.

Fetidbeaver, seeing that inappropriate behavior, when directed against me, would be tolerated, took advantage of the willful blindness of the "community" to attack my personal life.
    He attempted to disrupt my personal relationships, urging my boyfriend to leave me.
    This was far byeond the realm of any rhetorical tactic that can be considered even remotely acceptable.
    Despite the failure of this disgraceful act by a small, vindictive man, I am shocked that not one of you even BLINKED when he did it.
    However, Fetidbeaver's behavior was merely inappropriate and unethical.

The above shameful mob behaviors, however, opened the board up to someone genuinely dangerous.
    At this point, the situation has been escalated yet further and this is something I can no longer AFFORD to ignore.

Antigone has posted personal information about me for all to see, as well as theatening me with harassment at work.
    This is no longer a rhetorical issue at all.
    This is a DIRECT, REAL-WORLD INJURY.
    Maliciously compromising someone's privacy is a hostile act and a CRIME.
    This is no longer a flamewar.
    The behavior of your beloved whiteboys has gone a step further. Antigone's behavior is not only inappropriate and unethical, it is CRIMINAL.

Antigone has committed what amounts to an act of violence against me.

I will return with 3 concrete examples of persons whom I can realistically expect to make violent use of the information so thoughtfully provided by that PSYCHOPATH.

However, were one of them to do so, you all would doubtless nod and bleat something to the effect that "he was just trying to make a point and I don't know what the fuss is about" Assuming, of course, that I survived to raise one.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN WHAT IS APPROPRIATE, ETHICAL, OR EVEN LEGAL. ALL YOU SCUM WANT IS BLOOD.

By droopy on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 06:26 pm:

i no longer understand what the hell's going on. if you're worried about antigone, go here.

cyberangels

By Fetidbeaver on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 08:11 pm:

Lucy, my tongue in cheek advice to Lather was made because I have witnessed your slide from rational thought to, "I'll get my way one way or another." Don't flatter yourself into thinking that I wait until the "community" will tolerate it. I post what I feel like whenever I feel like. If you don't believe me then check out yesterdays post by me....it was met with disapproval SO WHAT!
    I still say that Lather needs to check the various personalty disorders and decide, #1 do any of these fit Lucy #2 would she willingly see a psychiatrist #3 do I love her enough to go through the emotional and financial devestation that these disorders bring on? If he answers yes to these then he needs to examine himself, #1 am I co-dependent #2 is my esteem low so I feel I will just accept these negative behaviors rather than try to find someone else who will love me? #3 am I being emotionally abused in this relationship? will it escalate to physical violence?
    This is no joke. I maintained a 10 year relationship with a person who suffers Boarderline Personality Disorder. I have been through bankruptcy, totaled vehicles, children crying at night because no one knows where their mommy is. It escalated to physical violence from her against me. Finally I had her arrested. It hasn't been fun and now she is in counselling and on medications and is quite wonderful, apologizes, want's the marriage good again and states that she loves me more than ever. The problem is it went too far and I just can't make myself feel that way again.
    Anyway the reason I bring this up to Lather is because I see traits in you (Lucy) that suggest serious problems. Lather needs to open his eyes NOW. Lucy you need to talk with someone and find out more about yourself.

By semillama on Sunday, December 26, 1999 - 11:35 am:

Ever hear that Minor Threat tune "Screaming at a Wall"?

By Anonymous on Sunday, December 26, 1999 - 12:01 pm:

Droopy, I did contact a stalking victims' resource, which I found through that site.

As for Fetidbeaver.
    Pathologizing people you don't like is a common tactic used by small, vindictive people who don't have anything valid to say.
    YOUR ACTIONS WERE MALICIOUS.
    Repeating your UNCONSCIONABLE BEHAVIOR does not make it less so.
    If you don't have anything new to contribute, don't clutter the fucking thread with your self-important bullshit.

Now, as for those examples.

e.g. 1: Your beloved Nate.
    I'll let him present it in his own words.

"But really, Lucy, we all know the jews run the country. why else would we be dumping 30 billion a year into Israel? supporting the jewish oppression of muslim palistine?"

Despite the claims of revisionists, he said nothing about "by your logic" in that post.
    As a matter of fact, when I asked him if he meant it in jest, his response was:

""anti-Semitic tirade" this is how to silence people who raise any points against israel."
    {followed by a long tirade against Israel}

And, most chilling at all.
    "i shaved my head yesterday. gearin' up for the new year.
    changes. there will be changes."

Do I want somebody who says this shit, even if he CLAIMS it was in jest (there is absolutely ZERO evidence for that, and every reason to believe that he meant every word), to know where to find me.

Well, he does now, thanks to Antigone.

For the record, I don't THINK Nate is a homicidal maniac, but I don't KNOW that he isn't and my right to decide whether or not to chance it has been irrevocably and maliciously stolen from me.
    I certainly don't think that "he must be a good person if this bloodthirsty MOB likes him"

However, I know what a darling of the herd, Nate is, so on to...

e.g. 2 ANTIGONE THE STALKER
    This is somebody who claims to think that I know how to track him down, which I do not. If I did, he would have received a restraining order.
    On the other hand, HE has gone out of his way to make it clear that
    A. He knows how to find me.
    and
    B. He wants revenge.

As for threats, how's this for an example of violent tendencies.

This is a quote of his in defense of abusive men with small penises. (from Where in the world is Tom Moore)

"Donchya think that one reason they could be assholes is because you're acting rather wretchedly towards them?"

In other words, victims of violence against women are just asking for it if they make fun of a man's penis.

And another excerpt from the same post.
    "Now, if someone actually taunted me in that regard, I might consider breaking bones."

And I DID make fun of his small penis, and he has IMMEDIATELY responded by making it clear that he knows where to find me.

THAT IS SCARY.

However, as I am aware of the consideration and credit that is afforded to denizens of Sorabji.com (with the exception of myself, of course), here is an example of a non-Sorabjite.

e.g. 3 MY ABUSIVE EX.
    Who has been mentioned by name on this board, and who has a history of violence in general, and violence against women, and particularly violence against myself.
    Who previously knew nothing about my location except that I was no longer in Baltimore.
    Now knows where to find me, thanks to Antigone.

Antigone also knows all this about him, as the above quotes are Antigone defending him.

Therefore, he DELIBERATELY AND MALICIOUSLY
    ENDANGERED MY LIFE.

The reason I went to such great lengths to communicate the CRIMINAL nature of Antigone's behavior was because of the WILLFUL BLINDNESS of everybody on this board.

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR AND IT NEEDS TO STOP.

I want to leave the boards, but first ANTIGONE MUST BE STOPPED.

Droopy, what region are you in?
    Will you cooperate with law-enforcement personnell in getting a restraining order?

By Sheila on Sunday, December 26, 1999 - 12:09 pm:

oh my, i've been away too long. lucy, please come home.

By Taetia on Sunday, December 26, 1999 - 01:44 pm:

Lucy - what can be done against
    anonymous/pseudonymous stalkers/harassers, though?

By Fetidbeaver-aka-ignorantcunt_as_dictated_by_the_queen_cunt on Sunday, December 26, 1999 - 04:31 pm:

Poor little Lucy....the whole great big evil world is out to get her..tsk,tsk....maybe Lucy should WAIT UNTIL DARK AND MAKE A BREAK FOR IT!!

p.s. This all proves one thing. You don't know when to shut up. (people stalking you physically, now electronically hmm...) You are an annoying person, that is why you recieve no support here.
    I personally think we should all chip in cab fare for all these boogie men whe are out to "ABUSE" you.

By Patrick on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 01:28 am:

obnoxious.............i would be willing to bet antigone has about 1,543,347,999 or so more important and gratifying things to do in his time than to give you hell in reality...........

By Nate on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 10:40 am:

to clarify:

"i shaved my head yesterday. gearin' up for the new year. changes. there will be changes."

i shave my head to help me remember the changes i want to make in my life.

neither i, nor the monks at the buddhist temple/school near my home, nor swine (who has shaved his head, if is not currently in possession of a clean scalp,) are neo-nazis or anti-semites.

i am lucky enough to be in a position in which i can access a variety of legal counsel. i ran this mess by a pair of lawyers and an SF judge over the holidays, and nobody feels anyone here has a (criminal) case. They talked about a couple civil suit angles, but wouldn't consider any worth pursing.

i'd prefer to be left out of future discussions on this matter.

By Antigone on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 02:45 pm:

I'll make this quick, 'cause I'm paying by the minute at the moment...

Lucy, you've been posting on a forum that makes your IP address accessible to everyone. Everyone. If you want blame here, blame yourself (ignorance) and Mark Thomas as well as me. I just educated you.

You still haven't explained how your statements ("you should all be shot" and "I'm intending to buy a gun") do not entail a death threat. If any lawyer examines my words on this board and does not examine yours, then they'll lose any case. If they do examine your words then they'll never file.

By semillama on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 03:46 pm:

I have come to the hypothesis that either Lucy is really enjoying all of this, or that she is incredibly obsessive-compulsive.

I never thought it would happen, but now someone has passed the level of annoyance set back when by Oatmeal Boy.

I have to wonder, if Lucy is half the activist she claims to be, why is she wasting so much time here? Instead of harrassing and insulting a bumch of people you don't even know and will likely never meet, why not go volunteer at your local BAttered Women's Shelter? Why not turn your energy to do something helpful and positive, instead of escalating a flame war on the internet?

By Patrick on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 04:43 pm:

it's like a bad episode of Hunter, the stalker, the racist and the idiots and one woman out for justice........

By J on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 04:58 pm:

No,just drop it.Just drop it,cause all this is doing is keeping it going,and it,s like a bad case of herpes....it just won,t go away.

By Antigone on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 05:41 pm:

Well, after my plane was delayed I had a chance to read over the thread more carefully.

Lucy was partially right about my angry, "bone breaking" post. The language, while not directed at her, could easily be construed as threatening. I was wrong to post it, especially given Lucy's state of mind and sensativities.

Anyway, I don't have the resources or time to make the final post I want to about this subject (damn airport terminal!) but I will in a few hours. That will be my last post on the subject, and my last post on sorabji.com.

By J on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 06:10 pm:

Antigone don,t be silly,speaking for myself,I think you are all good.I just think it,s time to let it go,do you know what I mean?

By Isolde on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 06:46 pm:

Antigone--don't leave us just because she antagonized you...I think it's better just to let sleeping dogs lie.

By Boingo on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 09:52 pm:

don't be stupid.
    you're not the one everyone wishes would fuck off.
    take a deep breath.

By Gee on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 12:45 am:

Antigone, I'm not sure why you think you have to leave, but if you're not having fun anymore than I guess you're doing the right thing. I'll miss reading your notes.

Maybe you'll feel safe enough to come back when things have cooled off a bit.

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 02:05 am:

Well, thanks guys. Maybe I won't leave, I'll just lurk for a while. I'm supposed to be a stalker, right?

Anyway, this is for any lawyers reading the thread:

Here's the link to the actual posts in question, just so they can't be taken out of context: Here's the Tom Moore thread... Please note a post later on in the thread, oh lawyerly ones, where I say "I don't think violence of any kind, including belittling and insulting people, is ever justified." Here's the thread where I suggest that the administrators of her system should be notified of her posts...

The following I say for myself, and not for the benefit of lawyers. :-)

My Aikido sensei used to say, "First, dodge. Second, get out of the way. Third... Fuck, there is no third! You should be GONE..." I've forgotten that lesson since I stepped into it in the Tom Moore thread. If I'd just kept my fucking mouth shut this shit might not have happened. Maybe I should start taking Aikido again... It would probably keep me out of trouble.

I should have thought before I posted. Lucy obviously is fragile, as Dave has said, and if I'd been a bit slower to anger I wouldn't have posted something that frightened her. Events and people in her life have plainly made her sensative to certain ideas/emotions. I could have considered that and toned down that first inflammatory post, or not posted at all, but I didn't. I was too angry, and I let that anger cloud my judgement.

By ANTIGONE LEAVE ME ALONE on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 02:51 am:

I am SO PISSED OFF I CAN BARELY TYPE THIS

HELLO0?
    YOU MORONS!!!

THIS FUCKER IS TRYING TO GET ME FIRED FROM MY JOB.

I WANT TO LEAVE SORABJI.SHEEPPEN

BUT I CAN'T UNTIL ANTIGONE IS STOPPED

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK

By I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 02:56 am:

If somebody will tell me HOW I CAN GET MY LIFE BACK FROM THIS FUCKING PSYCHOPATH, I will ask Mark to remove Antigone's MALICIOUS PUBLISHING OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION from this board, and also EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE EVER POSTED, so that ASSHOLES LIKE HIM CAN NO LONGER ATTACK ME

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK

P.S. I STILL THINK YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID SHEEP IF YOU THINK THAT MALICIOUSLY PUBLISHING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEBODY AND TRYING TO GET THEM FIRED FROM THEIR JOB IS AN ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE TO A FLAMEWAR

THIS IS NOT A THREAT
    THIS IS NOT A THREAT
    THIS IS NOT A THREAT

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK

By Lucy on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 03:30 am:

P.S.
    I stil intend to press charges against STALKERBOY, if at all possible.

But not against the rest of you.
    Look, I SWEAR TO YOU, it wasn't a threat.

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

By . on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 03:34 am:

"I personally think we should all chip in cab fare for all these boogie men whe are out to "ABUSE" you. "

Another example of the Sorabji.com HERD approving of any action taken against me.

FETID IGONRANT CUNT: Just because somebody is pissed off at you does not mean that they are psychotic.
    In the spirit of your helpful advice, I think it's time you took a swim in lake "you"
    (extra points if any of you MORONS can identify the quote)

By . on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 04:06 am:

Antigone:
    Swine said that he'd run us all over with a freight train if we were passed out on the tracks. (on Caspar)
    I think you should look up his IP address and try to get him fired from his job.

RC said that she does drugs.
    I think you should look up her IP address and try to get her fired from her job.

My point is that YOU PEOPLE DO NOT WANT THIS PRECEDENT TO BE IN EFFECT.

THIS PSYCHO WILL NOT STOP WITH ME!!!!
    HE IS A CYBERSTALKER

STOP HIM!
    STOP HIM!
    STOP HIM!
    STOP HIM!
    STOP HIM!

Nate: I SPECIFICALLY said that I didn't think you were going to try to kill me.
    I SPECIFICALLY said that it's about the RIGHT to DECIDE who can track you down.

I SPECIFICALLY said that the issue is that MY PRIVACY AND SECURITY, about which I have heretofore been fairly careful,
    have been MALICIOUSLY compromised.

Oh, and your claim that your post wasn't intended to be menacing was transparent BULLSHIT... You said nothing about Buddhism on the thread and a lot about my opinion of your anti-Semitism.

Besides, if you're not Nazis, what's with all the swastikas?
    (that was a joke)

By . on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 04:14 am:

SOMEBODY STOP THIS PSYCHOPATH!!

I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN PROTECT MY JOB!!!

ANTIGONE'S WORD IS NOT WORTH SHIT, SO SOMEBODY HAD BETTER COME UP WITH SOMETHING!!

I just want my life back, but I WILL fight (METAPHORICALLY AND WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF THE LAW THIS IS NOT A THREAT) to GET IT BACK!!!!

I JUST WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!

(P.S. Aikido my ASS, you are the one who re-instigated this shit after I dropped it and the one who escalated it to a threat to my safety AND my livelihood. It was JUST WORDS until you fucking turned up)

By mistaswine on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 04:37 am:

my boss would run you all over with a train, too.

just so you know.

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 06:02 am:

Please mistaswine put us all out of our misery.

By cyst on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 10:14 am:

one time in sixth grade I put a taped a sign on the back of this german-american girl I hated.

it was really dumb, "kick me because I love hitler" or something. but it landed me in the principal's office.

and a few days ago, on christmas, my parents, who are friends with her parents, told me that in junior high or high school, the girl took photos of her relatives in their nazi uniforms to school.

she never showed them to me.

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 02:14 pm:

Hmmm...I wasn't going to say anything here, but--Lucy, I seriously doubt that Antigone is planning to threaten your job in any way. He clearly realized the error he made and apologized to you--and you chose to ignore that apology, which he clearly meant. Please, Lucy, give it up--no one here intends to call your employer or hurt you in any way. At this point, speaking for myself here, and I think others may agree, I'm sick of reading the endless procession of caps. Lucy, please, just let this one go, ok? Thanks.

By R.C. on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 06:35 pm:

First of all, Lucy -- KEEP MY NAME OUTTA YOUR MOUTH! And I will do you the same favor.

2ndly, R.C. said she USED TO DO DRUGS/appx. 6 yrs. ago. She hasn't gotten high since moving to FL in 1995.

3rdly/R.C. IS FUCKING HER BOSS/right & regular. So try & get me fired -- IF you think you got that much mojo.

You keep saying you're leaving the boards/but you keep coming back. Is this some kind of OCD thing?

Why don't you just dry up & blow away/once & for all?

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 07:00 pm:

damn!!!

you fuckin yer boss!!!!!!?

By cyst on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 08:20 pm:

I do drugs.

By GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK YOU ASSHOLES on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 10:11 pm:

My POINT was that
    IT
    IS
    NOT
    OKAY
    TO
    TRY
    TO
    GET
    SOMEBODY
    FIRED
    FROM
    THEIR
    JOB

THAT
    IS
    WHAT
    ANTIGONE
    DID

My INTENT in mentioning some of the rest of you (those of us who don't have trust funds, I mean I know Cyst doesn't have to worry) was that
    YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!
    If it's NOT OKAY to try to get one of YOU fired,
    it's NOT OKAY to do the same thing to ME.

My job is not safe while that LIBELOUS post remains up.
    My job is not safe while somebody who has STATED HIS INTENTION TO HARASS ME AT WORK has the identity of my employer.

MY LIFE IS ALSO NOT SAFE WHILE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME IS ON THE NET.

I WANT ALL MY POSTS GONE, BUT ONLY AFTER STALKERBOY HAS BEEN STOPPED!!!

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I HAVE RECLAIMED MY LIFE FROM YOU SCUM!@!@!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE A LYNCH MOB!@!!

I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK
    I WANT MY LIFE BACK

By Rockonbaby on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 10:18 pm:

I'm so sick of Lucy's bullshit threats.
    I've been to attorneys plenty. I just went and paid another $550 dollars to one this eve. You know what it bought? Instead of 60 days in jail it bought 18 hours in jail. Fuck I'll take a good book and hope the food is decent.
    ANYWAY....Since you won't shut up and now want to threaten others, I'll play fuck-fuck with you, just say the word. To anyone with info, send it anonymously to
    crackwhore@yourmamashouse.com

By YOU PEOPLE ARE A LYNCH MOB on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 10:56 pm:

I HAVE THREATENED NOBODY!!!!!

WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE?

GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK YOU VICIOUS ASSHOLES!!!!

STOP TERRORIZING ME!!!

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 11:12 pm:

If you want to e left alone, I would recommend ceasing your needless antagonization of the people on these boards.

By _____ on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 11:33 pm:

your life is not safe as long as you continue this maniacal, foamed mouth blathering about nothing.

the danger lies within, lucy.

By on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 12:07 am:

I would like to ask Mark to remove all of the posts that are traceable to my employer or to my real-world location (I am not currently in my home state), and Antigone's post where he maliciously posted personal information about me with the stated intention of trying to get me fired from my job.

I would never have posted here, had I known that I was giving information that could be used to harass me to A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT CONSIDERS REAL-WORLD HARASSMENT OF PEOPLE WHO HOLD UNACCEPTABLE OPINIONS ABOUT THE HERD TO BE ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.

ANTIGONE MALICIOUSLY POSTED PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME WITH THE STATED INTENTION OF TRYING TO GET ME FIRED FROM MY JOB.

THIS WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTABLE.

I DO NOT FEEL SAFE WHILE SOMEBODY LIKE THAT HAS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME.
    NOR DO I FEEL SAFE WHILE A SLAVERING LYNCH MOB HAS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME.

By _____ on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 12:27 am:

yeah, you guys. stop all that slavering. it's unbecoming of a lynch mob.

By Isolde on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 12:41 am:

Oh. Sorry. Let me wipe that slather off my chin before it gets out of hand. Do you have a hanky handy?

By R.C. on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 12:48 am:

I'll trade you my hanky for some personal info. on Lucy.

By _____ on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 01:00 am:

i'm beginning to think that isn't even lucy. if one of you smartasses if perpetrating, i swear i'ma slap you so hard you'll go into convulsions.

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 01:00 am:

Actually, I had no idea you were posting from work, Lucy. I thought you might be a student.

I have no intension of informing the administrators of the machine from which you post most of the time of your activities. I probably don't have to. Did you know that it's possible to trace everything you do on the web from the computer you post from? In fact, they can even track the contents of the text you input into text windows and submit to forms. So, if the administrators at your work are worth anything (and I'm pretty sure they are) then they'll find out eventually without any help from me.

Besides, it sounds like you've got enough problems without me adding to the mix.

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 01:37 am:

I'm about 80% sure it is Lucy, ______. I also think that "Rockonbaby" might also be Lucy, or someone that knows her. (Their IP addresses are very geographically close... Also, "Rockonbaby" has posted from the same IP under different handles, using "Lucy like" language.) I'd advise anyone who's tempted to send anything to that e-mail address to NOT DO IT! It could be a trap to gain evidence for a harassment charge...

By cyst on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 01:42 am:

trust fund? I wish. the biggest thing I've ever gotten was an '81 dodge aries k from my parents. wonder what the blue book has to say about that. not much, I bet.

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 02:00 am:

Submit this form with the approximate mileage. It'll give you an idea. I couldn't get the exact racord for an 81 Aries K.

By cyst on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 09:43 am:

thanks, antigone. it said $985 for a car in "excellent condition," which it never, ever was.

By Margret on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 10:03 am:

Ye gods and little fishes, how long has this been going on?
    Antigone, what information about Lucy did you post?
    Y'all, leave Lucy alone. Leave her entirely alone. Don't joke about it, don't do ANYTHING. She is very upset, and whether or not you think she's using sound judgement now or at any other time, you've got her beside herself with terror, and you're taking delight in it.
    That's really, really, really wrong.

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 10:22 am:

I don't want to repost it or link to it, as that woudl probably just freak Lucy more, (if that's even possible...) but it's on the "Weeds: Imitation Free Speech" thread. It's my first post of the thread.

By Fucking old J on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 10:36 am:

Marget,Lucy has got herself worked up over nothing and has insulted just about everyone in the process.It never really bothered me,and I was just trying to keep the peace until that little post about parents.This has been one of the worst times of this "old fucks life"and I need some paranoid jackass rubbing my nose in it like I need a sore asshole.She has been REAL good at dishing it out so at this point I don,t care if she can,t take it.I think you call it Karma.

By Margret on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 10:48 am:

Yeah, I know J.
    What I'm saying is, basically, bracketing all questions of personality and right in the sense of this person was correct in this instance and this person was incorrect in this other instance, that she's really, really freaked out.
    Right after I asked, Antigone, I found your link above to the requested information. The reason I asked is that I wanted to check for myself whether it was something a reasonable person who knows anything about the internet and IP addresses would be upset to have published, being as how sometimes I view sourcecode and schtuff myself and expect others to do so and all.
    At this point it's kind of irrelevant whether Lucy's anxiety is rational, because she's SO panicked. Flaming her is like throwing rocks at a bird with a broken wing. No matter what kind of bird, dig?

By mistaswine on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 11:02 am:

fuck the bird.

By J on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 11:12 am:

Margret,you are right,like I said I,ve tried to stand by Lucy,I,ve even sent e-mails to people if they want to come forward,asking them to just ignore it when she started calling us names,I found a site that I wanted to post here but I didn,t because I didn,t think Lucy would like it,even though I got it from Barry Gordon who is jewish and it was funny.She does remind me of Amee,and the apple doesn,t fall far from the tree.That post about parents,just got to me after what has been going on in my own life,and I,m older than her and should be wiser so I guess I,ll let it go.

By Margret on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 11:23 am:

Oh Swine, you are so roofless.

By sarah on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 01:34 pm:

margret, i miss you and that big beautiful brain of yours. i visited your website yesterday because you don't come around here often enough.

By J on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 02:29 pm:

I miss Margret too,now I remember Maple Leaf and Patrick are out of town,so I guess they can,t vouch for me.

By R.C. on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 04:51 pm:

MARVELOUS MARGRET -- WELCOME BACK! {{}}

What's the URL of yr site?

Didya have a Merry Xmas? Are you partying for New Year's?

How's yr beau?

By on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 11:18 pm:

Margaret, thank you. You are the ONLY person here who has said anything about the "kill the heretic" attitude here.
    Better watch out, though, or they'll call you a fascist, like they did Sara.
    (Anybody who disagrees with the majority here is a fascist.... Ignorance is Strength, people, honest)

Actually, I am reminded of a tradition of the Church of Scientology, whereby somebody who has criticized the group (which is what I am being HARASSED for), is declared "out of sanction". Church members are then encouraged to attack them with harassment at work, cyberstalking, and endless nuisance lawsuits.
    Sound FAMILIAR?

THAT IS EXACTLY THE BEHAVIOR OBSERVED HERE AND FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASONS.

Antigone tries to get me fired from my job.
    Somebody else is gathering information about me, right out in the open, and you people try to blame me for that.

No matter how tactlessly that criticism was phrased, it is NOT OKAY to HARASS somebody for their opinions of the group.
    And that is what YOU ARE DOING. ALL OF YOU bear the responsibility for the actions that you CONDONE and ENCOURAGE.

A certain lady who has asked not to be mentioned again became very upset at me when I suggested that she was a potential target for Antigone's terrorism. She responded very strongly, and, may I add, without much thought, as my point was that any of you would be upset at the idea of somebody from the board contacting your employer with something you posted with the intention of getting you fired, a point which I think she made better than I ever could by her reaction.

However, like the rest of you, she would rather cheerfully join the lynch mob than consider what was actually being said. Jesus Christ, I wasn't trying to get her fired, I was trying to point out that, if it isn't okay to do it to one of the group's L. Ron Hubbards, it's not okay to do it to a heretic.

Antigone, you maliciously posted personal information about me with the stated intention of getting me fired from my job.

Firstly, I take my privacy VERY seriously.

Secondly, I worked my ASS off to get that job and I am not ABOUT to take it lying down when some SCUMBAG tries to take it away from me over some stupid online vendetta.

And you are telling me that your stated intention wasn't really your intention, and that you aren't going to use maliciously the personal information that you have stolen from me in a malicious manner, with stated malicious intentions.

Do you have any idea how LUDICROUS that sounds? Do you have ANY idea just HOW LITTLE your word is worth to me, particularly under those circumstances?

You could send me a signed and notarized oath in the name of all you hold sacred, and I would use it to wipe my ass.

ANYONE who does what you have done to me has NO INTEGRITY.

NOTHING YOU SAY can change your CRIMINAL ACTIONS.

I WILL NOT rest easily until I have an injunction or restraining order against you.

No matter what you say, your actions speak much more loudly and I DO NOT BELIEVE that you will refrain from harassing me at work, and I KNOW that
    "Rockonbaby" (SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME IP ADDRESSES FOR THESE PEOPLE) will contact my employer AS A DIRECT RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS.

I also have a real case for being concerned that YOU are going to go after me physically.
    (and telling me you're not going to isn't going to convince me in this case either, you amoral, sleazy piece of shit)
    YOU have made a DEFINITE threat towards a group which involves me. NOT a hypothetical expression of my opinion of the Darwin-Award worthiness of a group of people scattered around the world, none of whose locations I know, but a DIRECT statement that you would break the bones of anyone who made fun of your small penis, the only condition implied being that you knew where to find them.
    AND THEN you made it clear that.
    A. You know where to find me.
    B. You have martial arts training.

Not to mention Nate, who is in the area.
    I AM NOT SAYING THAT I THINK NATE IS HOMICIDAL. I DON'T EVEN THINK THAT NATE IS HOMICIDAL.
    BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT NATE ISN'T HOMICIDAL AND MY RIGHT TO DECIDE WHETHER THE DEGREE OF UNCERTAINTY ABOUT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO ME HAS BEEN VIOLATED.

Not to mention my ex-boyfriend, who now knows where to find me, and has a HISTORY of violence against women in general, and me in particular.
    I don't think J would like it if Antigone (champion of abusive men everywhere) were to post information that her ex could use to track her down either.

My privacy, which I value highly, has been stolen from me.
    I feel violated.
    I feel afraid for my life AND my livelihood.
    And I feel betrayed by the community to which I once belonged, which has turned on me so thoroughly, so readily, and so brutally.

By Pascal on Wednesday, December 29, 1999 - 11:34 pm:

"Lurking in the dark corners of humanity is the potential to do the most outrageous evil"

By droopy on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 12:11 am:

hi lucy.

i view ip addresses by hitting "view" and "document source" on my win95.

fight the power.

By on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 12:50 am:

By _____ on Tuesday, December 28, 1999 - 11:33 pm:

your life is not safe as long as you continue this maniacal,
    foamed mouth blathering about nothing.

THIS, boys and girls is what a THREAT looks like.

And NO, view source does NOT work.

By on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:03 am:

I would also like to point out that whether or not I am too concerned with my privacy is not an issue.
    PRIVACY IS A RIGHT.
    MY RIGHT, as well as everybody else's.

That right has been MALICIOUSLY stolen from me.

And if your opinion of the importance of my rights isn't relevant to your right to attack them, the question of whether or not I was rude to the group sure as hell isn't.
    The unpopularity of my opinions isn't even REMOTELY relevant to whether or not it is acceptable to respond to that with REAL-WORLD harassment.

And I stand by my rudeness to the group. Every one of you lemmings has been behaving abominably and I WILL say so if I think so.
    I will ALWAYS state my honest opinion of somebody's behavior as it affects me, even if I know that that statement will be unpopular.
    I will ALWAYS be willing to oppose the majority if the majority is obviously wrong.

That's just the way I was raised.

The rest of you are utterly lacking in moral courage and I don't believe that I should be TERRORIZED for saying so.

By droopy on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:14 am:

well, document source works for me. you have to slog through all that html stuff, but you seem tenacious. i'm sure there's a better way, but i don't have a deep need to view ip addresses.

and sign some kind of name when you post so you don't show up on the new messages as the person before you.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:30 am:

IP address for Rockonbaby is 209.240.200.87.

This is the whois record. It's a WebTV address. There are many people on this board who post from WebTV. You can find them for yourself.

I find it ironic that you wanted this information, Lucy, since it's the very information that you find so threatening in your own case. Exceedingly hypocritical.

And Aikido is a defensive martial art. Check it out.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:40 am:

You obviously don't take your privacy seriously, Lucy. You're still posting, for one thing, making it harder for Mark to delete your posts if you can ever convince him to do so. (You're posting using several nicknames and IP addresses, so the task wil be difficult, if not impossible.)

By Antigone on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:47 am:

To view source in Netscape, select the "View" menu, then "Page Source." Or hit <ctrl>-U

To view source in Internet Explorer, select the "View" menu, then "Source."

I'm not sure how to do it in other browsers.

To find the IP address of a poster, search for their name. (like that evil dude, "Antigone") On the line below their name, there will be a commented out IP number on a line by itself. It looks like this:

<FONT SIZE=-1>By <B><B><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF">Antigone
    <!-- 127.0.0.1 -->

Here ends the lesson... I leave it as an exercize for the student to find my IP address and commence harassment. :-)

By Gee on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 02:31 am:

I can't eat these crackers anymore. it's disgusting.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 02:43 am:

Ah, what interesting stuff trudging through the archives can dig up. Interesting debate used to be possible...

Note the strange irony of the last post.

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 10:50 am:

just so everyone knows, i found this in the source:

Rational (NET-RATNET)
    3320 Scott Boulevard
    Santa Clara, CA 95054

that's where nate works. i'm going to go kick that pecker's ass.

i love violating myself.

By . on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:14 am:

Excuse me, not all of us are independently wealthy and can laugh at the loss of a job. You spoiled, stupid rich boy, fuck off.
    I know that it is difficult for you to grasp, but there are people who care about their jobs and won't instantly get another one from the old boys' network.
    Not all of us got jobs from friends, or slept our way up the ladder, or otherwise SLEAZED our way into our jobs.
    Some of us would actually be upset about somebody TRYING TO TAKE OUR JOBS.

And ANTIGONE:

a. I WANT that information because that person is BLATANTLY STALKING ME.
    "Everybody email me personal information about this person" can NOT be construed as ANYTHING BUT STALKING.

I would say that, when somebody is doing that to me, I DESERVE to know who they are.

Whereas YOU wanted information about me, because you WANTED TO STALK ME FOR FLAMING YOUR BUDDY.

I would say that that is NOT a valid reason to collect information on a person.

IF I LOSE MY JOB BECAUSE OF ROCKONBABY, YOU ARE PAYING SOME DAMAGES.

B. I know what Aikido is. THAT is why I expressed my doubts as to whether somebody who is CONSTANTLY INSTIGATING and ESCALATING things has taken it.

By M on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:28 am:

Nate - Rational as in Rational Rose?

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:45 am:

i wish i was independantly wealthly. damn.

anyway, here is the antigone's info:

Southwestern Bell Internet Services (NETBLK-SBIS-BLK-2) SBIS-BLK-2
    216.60.0.0 - 216.63.255.255
    Greg Barton (NETBLK-SBCIS9008) SBCIS9008 216.61.198.248 - 216.61.198.255

i think the point is that all this information is publically available. and if you read his previous post, you'll find that aside from information which you provided (your ip address), he was basically wondering what your provider would think about your offensive posts. he was assuming that you were broadcasting from some college somewhere, and that your pc sys admin might sanction you.

but now you've revealed something further, that this is your employer.

which means you are embezzling every time you hit this board.

which means if you get fired for this, regardless of who lets your employer know, then it is YOUR OWN FUCKING FAULT.

AND IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE STEALING FROM YOUR EMPLOYER, EH?

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:49 am:

"Nate - Rational as in Rational Rose?"

yup. are you going to come kick my ass too?

By Margret on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 12:41 pm:

Hey Nate, I was under the impression you were born of solid blue collar stock and pulled yourself up by your bootstraps.
    Was I wrong?
    Is there a silver spoon I have not perceived dangling from your Dave Matthews-alike lippies?

By M on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:01 pm:

No no, I have no interest in ass-kicking but I was trying to find a source for Rational training for visual UML a few months back. Quite an impressive product suite you have there.

As for ass-kicking, I'll leave that to the pros. Have at it folks!

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:03 pm:

no, you're right. we grew up poor. we were certainly never spoiled.

the misconception that lucy bears comes from my being white.

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:08 pm:

oh, sorry M, i don't know anything about that. I just clean the bathrooms.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:50 pm:

Hey, Nate, can you find a .cat file for java1.2 that doesn't bloat to 120 megabytes of memory when loaded? Better yet, I'd like a .mdl framework for reverse engineering Weblogic stuff. (javax.ejb, javax.jms, javax.transactions, javax.crypto, etc...) When I try to reverse engineer all of the packages necessary to cover al the bases it ends up taking up 230 MB of memory! What a hawg!

By M on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:51 pm:

Hey - I'm white too..and a guy! Should I go directly to hell now or wait until later?

By Antigone on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:57 pm:

And, Nate, your interpretation of my actions is remarkably close to what I was thinking. Are you psychic?

I used to run a MUD in college (Multi User Dungeon) and would routinely have to contract the administrators of machines from which users were abusing either the MUD or the users of the MUD. It just seems natural that if someone abuses a system you should go tattle to their mommy. But, in this case, since it is Lucy's job at stake, I think a little annoyance on my part isn't enough to warrant her losing her job.

And I'm not responsibe for the actions of others in this case. At least, that can't be proved beyond a resonable doubt or through a preponderance of evidence...

By Cletus_levin_en_Rockonbabys_basement on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 10:17 pm:

Lucy, yo' said "Eff'n ah lose mah job on account o' of Rockonbaby, yer paying some damages." Who's payin' damages? On whut groun's? Th' fack thet yo' stole fum yer employer an' they snitched? Whut in tarnation legal precedent does yo' plan t' use? How will yo' pay fo' a civil court atto'ney wif no job? Who said Rockonbaby is'a colleckin' info'mashun about yo'? It say, "To ennyone wif info, send it anonymously to...." It don't state whut info, o' even thet it pertains t'yo'. Mebbe eff'n yo''d try bein' polite an' stop postin' rediculous threats, mebbe Rockonbaby (an' others) will jest fo'git about yo'. Larn when t'shet yer mouth! Fry mah hide!

By R.C. on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 10:25 pm:

Rolling
    o
    f
    f my chair
    & onto the
    floor
    LAUGHING!!!

Whar in tarnation yew bin hidin' yoself when we needed you, Celtus?

By Cletus on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 10:27 pm:

By Lucys_Swedish_parrot on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 10:37 pm:

I vunt my leeffe-a beck!
    I vunt my leeffe-a beck!
    I vunt my leeffe-a beck!
    I vunt my leeffe-a beck!

By Im Aint Complainin Im Jes Speakin On Itt on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 11:15 pm:

Bwahahahaha!

Alright now -- cut it out! Leave her alone & she'll leave us alone!

By on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 11:42 am:

What I am reading here is that
    THE SORABJI.COM SHEEP APPROVE OF RESPONDING TO A FLAMEWAR WITH REAL-LIFE HARASSMENT.

That IS evil.

Mark Thomas, please remove the post in which Antigone MALICIOUSLY PUBLISHED PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME ON YOUR FORUM.
    Please remove all of my posts from the IP address that he referenced.

I will not return to this board, except to see that this has been done.

IT IS A DISGRACE THAT AN ONLINE COMMUNITY CONSIDERS REAL-LIFE HARASSMENT AN ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE TO A FLAMEWAR.

I will press charges against anybody who gives information to Rockonbaby, if I find out about it. Rockonbaby is legally stalking me and you are an accessory.
    HOPEFULLY THIS WILL RESULT IN JAIL TIME FOR SOME OF YOU AMORAL SCUM.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 12:10 pm:

Hi Lucy......I see the prescribed drugs haven't kicked in yet ...pity.....you are missing the holiday season.

Who the hell is 'Rockonbaby' ?.....a new source of aggravation for you?. So far you have gone after Patrick, Antigone and now Rockonbaby. who's next?

BTW......what does SLAC stand for?

By J on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 02:05 pm:

Sheep like asshole creeps?

By Isolde on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 02:17 pm:

Sheep
    Sheep like assholes creep.
    The night is still and waiting.
    Sheep. Always ready.

By semillama on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 09:58 pm:

Hey, Lucy, if antigone wanted to get you in trouble, he would have already.

You should know that your privacy is never more vulnerable than it is on the 'net.

You are starting to remind me of the boy who cried wolf.

It seems to me that the people who supprt you here do so because they are worried about your mental state, but few(if any ) do so because they think you're right. You see, this is an open forum, and we all have has the opportunity to read all of the postings . That's how we all form our opinions of each other. We all have to come to our conclusions independantly, and we all have access to the same points that were raised. Maybe instaed of calling people sheep, you should respect the fact that they came to a different conclusion than you did.

I certainly never found Antigone's posting of how to find the sourse code threatening, In fact, I think he did us all a service by reminding us how vulnerable we all are on the net , and you never indicated that he did anything more than that. I mean, you never mentioned if you were getting threatening emails or anything like that. It doesn't sound like any serious cyberstalking to me without something like that. I never found Nate's comments to be anti-semitic, and I had to hide my Jewish heritage growing up to prevent being called a Christ-killer and a Dirty Jew. (I did make the mistake of letting my Polish background out, and endured Polack comments until my senior year of high school). I even didn't find Swine's comments about owning my mom offensive.

The point is we all have our own independant perspective on the whole mess, and we all came to our own conclusions about it.

If you want your life back, Lucy, forget about sorabji.com for a while. Take a break. Enjoy Lather's company (if you two are still an item). Come back later when you feel better.

Take care.

By J on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 09:11 am:

Well said Sem,I think you are a good soul.

By Nate on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 10:26 am:

hooray for polacks.

the best part about being polish is having people who are obviously not of your mental caliber come up to you and tell you a stupid pole joke.

By Patrick on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 12:27 pm:

according to the new Times -LA article 2 weeks ago on the Scientology

"L Ron Hubbard came up with the church's 'Fair Game' policy which says an SP or SUPPRESSIVE PERSON may be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist. He may be tricked, sued or lied to, or destroyed."

I had polish sausage over the holiday, on a baguette, god dman that was good!

By J on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 03:03 pm:

Yea,I bet they have Tom Cruise by the balls.

By Nateski on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 03:03 pm:

i've got your polish sausage right here.

By Patrick on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 05:02 pm:

ohhh god! save it for mark!

By R.C. on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 05:39 pm:

Break me off a piece before you pass it to Mark!

By Gee on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 11:17 pm:

Just a piece? I would have thought you'd want all of Nate's sausage, RC.

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 11:10 am:

thats the dirtiest comment i think I have ever seen you post

By Simon on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 02:49 pm:

oh my, i've been away too long.

DIVE! DIVE!
    Ahh-OOOOO-GAhhh!
    Ahh-OOOOO-GAhhh!
    DIVE! DIVE!

By Wisper on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 03:37 pm:

heck, I'll post it here too.

how are we supposed to help you Lucy? what would that do? I know I could get shotdown -hardcore- for saying this but we can't even see you, much less fend off stalkers.
    Really.
    It's not that I don't care about you or the people here or anything, but i severely doubt that saying: "oh, please oh, please Mr.hacker stalker-man, leave her alone!! *sob**sob*!!" will do shit against a supposed PSYCHO, as you like to call him. Damnit. Only Mark can do anything about Anti's posts*, and he seems to be playing Indifferent God at the moment.
    If you truly are in some sort of trouble, realize right now that no one here can help you, no matter how much we want to or how many caps you use. NONE OF US CAN HELP YOU.
    welcome to the matrix, kiddo.

i hate being the realist.

everybody just EAT HOT FUCK

(*Disclaimer: by posting this I mean no offence to Antigone, ______, Nate, Patrick, F.B. or whoever else Lucy has expressed fear or hatred towards lately. I'm a neutral kid. Luv to all you guys *hugs*)

By agatha on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 03:43 pm:

she's gone. let it go. please.

By Wisper on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

done and done ;)

By Gee on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 06:36 pm:

I could not resist.

Is that really the dirtiest thing I've ever said here? I wasn't even in slutmode.

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 06:41 pm:

well i dunno, my memory can be hazy, especially after new years,

By Moonit on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 06:53 pm:

Yeah Gee that was a total shocker. Well done sweetie.

By Antigone on Tuesday, January 4, 2000 - 10:16 pm:

Just read this:

Out beyond fields of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

By semillama on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 06:25 pm:

perfect.

By Nate on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 06:30 pm:

is that the field of leftdoing? or undoing?

By _____ on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 07:56 pm:

it's the field of doo-dooing.

By Antigone on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 09:12 pm:

Everybody poops.

By sarah on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 09:14 pm:

love that book.

By Czarina on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 11:03 pm:

I have "Everybody Poops", and "The Holes in Your Nose". Both great books.

By Nate on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 12:14 am:

"The Gas We Pass"

By J on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 09:56 am:

I have "Once upon a potty",I have the boy version,there is a girl version too.Czarina are you still up?Sunday night I stayed up till 5:30 in the morning,last night he told me I wasn,t going to keep him up all night,as he handed me my drink,I don,t think I made it to 9 p.m.Oh,The Fools Stools.

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 11:55 am:

Yes,I'm up.I called last night.

By J on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 02:04 pm:

To think via the net, we can get in as much trouble from the privacy of our home as we did in person.Good to hear ya hon,I miss your laugh.I,ll let you know what I find out:)

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 02:17 pm:

That would be Trouble with a capital "T"!
    I just sent you my new address.Let me know if it worked.Wish me luck in Fresno!

By J on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 02:53 pm:

I got it but it came from your regular e-mail address.

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 02:59 pm:

Check again. I sent a card from my reg address,then a message from my new.Let me know.

By J on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 03:18 pm:

It,s all good....maybe you can have some wine with that cheese in Fresno <wink> <wink>

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 03:27 pm:

You're my kida gal!

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 03:30 pm:

Sorry------thats "kinda"
    [I was overwhelmed with enthusiasm]

By Isolde on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 04:55 pm:

Fresno. Really? I'm sorry. It's the armpit of the universe.

By J on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 05:43 pm:

She,s just going to have a little fun there.Czarina,I spoke to my friend today,he,s going to look into it.

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 05:57 pm:

Good.You filled him in on all the particulars?

By J on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 06:08 pm:

Yes and he can find stuff like that out.Do you remember why we said "raise your legs for Jesus"?

By Czarina on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 06:11 pm:

Indeed I do!"Spread them yams"!!!
    What was his take on it?Did he think it possible?

By J on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 06:19 pm:

He thinks it,s possible,but he might have been humoring me.

By Isolde on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 07:46 pm:

Well, hopefully her experience with Fresno will be good. I wish her all the best of luck.

By Lefty on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 07:56 pm:

thats the meth/biker/gang capitol of the west coast

but you didn't hear it from me

By Antigone on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 10:10 pm:

What the fuck are yall talking about? :-)

By _____ on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 11:42 pm:

i thought stockton was the armpit.

By Czarina on Wednesday, January 12, 2000 - 12:04 am:

Ooooh-----I do like leather.

By Nate on Wednesday, January 12, 2000 - 11:10 am:

fresno is the border between the nocal gangs and the socal gangs.

By Isolde on Wednesday, January 12, 2000 - 06:19 pm:

Ours attack theirs with uprooted redwoods. I'm not sure what they use, though.

By Carrie Ann on Monday, January 24, 2000 - 06:52 pm:

Wow... being gone for almost a year, you certainly do miss a lot. :)

My contribution: Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell. (courtesy of: 'Cake')

By Fetidbeaver on Sunday, May 28, 2000 - 11:50 pm:

Ah! I miss the good ol' days.
    :o)

By Antigone on Monday, May 29, 2000 - 01:13 am:

I don't.

|-P

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, May 29, 2000 - 07:29 pm:

Where's your sense of adventure? :o)

By Antigone on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 08:29 pm:

It died when you did, my friend.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact