My y2k hi-ku plans

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: My y2k hi-ku plans
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
SE on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 01:58 pm:

Fire at spaceships, once the rapture comes...
    with cough sirup/tequila shots.

SE

By Nate on Thursday, December 30, 1999 - 02:38 pm:

HRLLO@

By CosmicDebris on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 02:46 pm:

Robitussin/Cuervo projectiles? Would this actually repel an Alien Horde?
    ( Actually they're not the aliens - they were here before we were. )

I believe a bong the size of a Saturn VI booster
    pointed in the general direction of their approach would do more to slow them down.
    Nate's obvious cannabis induced stupor is an example of that. It would be like them flying through molasses, giving us more time to shoot them down with more conventional weaponry.

The tequila would then be spared for our victory celebrations!
    The robitussin for anyone with sniffles about the loss of the Alein Fleet.

By semillama on Sunday, January 2, 2000 - 10:02 pm:

It'll take more than thay to stop the Xists!

And there's NO STOPPING THE YACATISMA!!! Cower, Earthlings!

By agatha on Monday, January 3, 2000 - 11:40 am:

By sarah on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 10:34 am:

did anyone make new year resolutions?

By semillama on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 11:39 am:

same as usual. Lose some of this gut! Evne though Kazoo likes it for some reason.

By sarah on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 11:44 am:

sem, from what i recall, you don't have a gut. and if you do, then it's really really really small.

By patrick on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 11:50 am:

-be more productive
    -less introverted
    -start milkdud's college fund.

By semillama on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 01:22 pm:

it's gotten a little bigger. Well, I at least would like my pants to not be tight. THat's probably my real actual resolution.

IT's alos a good prod to get back to the gym.

By J on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 02:45 pm:

This year I'm going to try and stop giving unwanted advice,nobody ever listens anyway.

By Lapis on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 02:48 pm:

To stop hiding so much.

By Nate on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 03:06 pm:

i want to grow wings. not gay ass fluffy angel wings, but really bitchin leathery demon bat wings.

either that or maybe just a tatoo.

By sarah on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 03:55 pm:

By eri on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 05:18 pm:

My new years resolutions-

Get my ass on a stage again

Have more patience with my children-be a better mother

Work on improving my self image-feel sexy and beautiful again- however I am to do that one

By TBone on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 05:37 pm:

Tattoos are the key.

By pamela on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

J, I listen to your advice, although, I may not always follow it. But I do listen.

Since I just had a baby, I definitely want to lose some weight and tighten up my loosened muscles, but I will not worry about that until next year, when it is safer to do so.

I think my resolution for this year is to save as much money as possible. I am definitely with eri on trying to be patient with my kids. I have nothing else that I need to do right now except pour as much love into them as I can, and give them the best childhood that I can.

By Platypus on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 09:45 pm:

yay patrick! If I ever get my finances under control, I'll contribute to that cause. College is expensive business these days.

I didn't make any new years resolutions. Am I a bad person?

By Spider on Friday, January 10, 2003 - 01:53 pm:

I would like to be less bitter and contemptuous. I'm almost back where I started, and that's scaring me.

By Sd on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 07:33 pm:

I would like to get back into shape and start working out more. Another resolution is to move back to NYC by the end of June.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact