Woohoo, I'm back

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Woohoo, I'm back
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Carrie Ann on Monday, January 24, 2000 - 06:12 pm:

Just wanted to post a little message to anyone out there that remembers wittow ol me. <bats eyelashes> I kind of dissapeared awhile back, for certain reasons which shall remain unnamed (don't wanna give away too many details.. it's more mysterious that way.. oOoOOOoOoOo <grin>) but just decided to check back and see if the site was still up and running. So happy to see that it is and to also see some of the same familiar 'faces'. :) I'm going to try and stick around for a little while as it'd be nice to catch up with everything. Hope everyone has had nothing but a wonderful new year thus far!

By Cletus on Monday, January 24, 2000 - 11:23 pm:

Fry mah hide! Carrie Ann, yo need t'be careful! So'abji lan' is bein' stalked by a nazi o'ginizashn callin' themse'fs Th' Secret White Fella Han'jive. Now is not a fine time t'come outta hidin', jest ax Lucy. Also does yo' believe thet Patrick is on jury duty? Silly fools, he's a hidin' in Lucy's house, stripin' th' flesh fum her hide fo' th' trimenjus white fella bar-b-que. Me an' Cooter sar it wif our own eyes. SHIT! t' houn'dogs is a barkin' ther' fool heads off, me an' Cooter gotta git out thar an' see whut is g'wine on. ssssssshhhhhhh! Doesn't tell ennyone thet I warned yo' about th' white fella thin'. We not'a hankerin' t'be next weeks pulled meat san'wiches. By th' way, I hear thet lucy meat is mostly gristle an' fat.

By Carrie Ann aka SupahDupahFly on Monday, January 24, 2000 - 11:56 pm:

Sheeit hey dere, Cletus. It's supa' fine t'be back. I've eyeball drough some uh de posts and it would seem dat ah' missed some whole hell uh a lot. To say de least. Right On! It's amazin' whut kin transgress in some years time. What it is, Mama! :) Neva' a dull moment on So'abji, dat's fo' certain. 'S coo', bro.

By R.C. on Tuesday, January 25, 2000 - 05:44 pm:

Hey CarrieAnn! I didn't know you new Cletus. His brother Pooter is lurking around somewhere. Make sure he introduces you.

But watch out for them two. They loves to stir shit up!

And Cletus: No mention of L___ is allowed. Let sleeping psychos lie. Got it?

By Carrie Ann on Wednesday, January 26, 2000 - 04:55 am:

Hey RC grrl! How's it? Oh yeah, me an ol' Cletus there go way back... to yesterday. ;) The only people I recognize here are that of you, PJ, Sheila, Markus, Slacker, Nate, swine, hmmm.. Petey, err 'scuse me, PETE <eg> (aka Petrock) still around?, his supreme sorabjiness of course, ... ... ...

I'm not even going to ask someone to explain about the L___ thing. I've skimmed some of the past threads/posts and can see I missed a whole HELLUVA lot. < /understatement >

By agatha on Wednesday, January 26, 2000 - 02:37 pm:

you don't recognize me?

By Gee on Thursday, January 27, 2000 - 01:57 am:

there's a new girl who started work today named Agatha. She's tall with long brown hair.

By Carrie Ann on Thursday, January 27, 2000 - 02:13 am:

oh, but of course, and agatha! :)

By agatha on Friday, January 28, 2000 - 02:15 am:

too late. i'm crying.

By Nelly on Friday, January 28, 2000 - 10:22 pm:

i don't exist

By _____ on Saturday, January 29, 2000 - 12:38 am:

me either. everything according to plan.

By Carrie Ann on Sunday, January 30, 2000 - 03:28 pm:

Hmmmmmmmmm....

By Jim aka Pajama on Monday, January 31, 2000 - 08:29 am:

Carriebabe!!! Welcome back. Missed ya! Haven't even run into you on ICQ. *hugs* Still with the boyfriend?

Pete doesn't drop in much anymore. But I see him from time to time in person.

By Patrick on Monday, January 31, 2000 - 12:49 pm:

it's all true, I was indeed on "jury duty" this week. In the court of crimson king........sheep heads and lion dung, not guilty, boy dressing in skirts and heels, he looked hot, and all the girls go "DAMN HE LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!!! (bitch!)" .....yeah, yeah, there was some hand jivin going on, only it wasn't what you thought,,,,,,,,god damn too much to catch up..........

By Carrie Ann on Monday, January 31, 2000 - 07:52 pm:

*big hugs* Jimbabe! :) Missed ya too. Yeah, I stopped ICQ'ing quite awhile ago, actually. At least under that ICQ #. Had way too many drags of society adding me to their list/harrassing me & just annoying the utter f*ck outta me! ;p Since the Mac version doesn't have basic features like IGNORE (bah!), decided to start over. Drop me an email and I'll give you my new one. Or send me yours and I'll add you to my list.

Next time you see Petey, goose him for me. ;)

By Jim aka Pajama on Tuesday, February 1, 2000 - 08:26 am:

LOL

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact