Wondering.....do all girls have those pair of dimples on their ass?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Wondering.....do all girls have those pair of dimples on their ass?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 03:08 pm:

My wife has a pair of dimples, perfectly located on the two sides of her upper behind, just below the small of her back. I have seen them on other girls as well. Do all girls have these pair of perfectly placed dimples? Why? I have never seen them on men's asses, and i admit i am not the best source for the geography of male ass, maybe jim can provide insight........

By Margret on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 04:07 pm:

i cannot see my ass.
    tonight i will get a neckache trying to spot the gigabooty in the mirror.
    thanks an assload, patrick.

By J on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 04:23 pm:

I have them and a crack runs down my ass too.

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 04:33 pm:

2 dimples == start of cellulite. Many dimples == full-fledged cellulite.

By heather on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 04:38 pm:

they are not the start of cellulite

so there

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 05:12 pm:

no i agree, they are not cellulite hoss......

see
    http://www.x-muse.com/guests/models/nico/album-2/pages/nico0551.htm

i have been prone to push on them to see what happens, and it seems they are due to a lack of cartilage or bone in that area........i recall my wife saying they were kinda sensitive if i pushed too hard with my finger.

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 05:17 pm:

I know, was just kidding. My girlfriend's got 2 of them too.

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 05:20 pm:

so any ideas as to whats up with that.......

By R.C. on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 05:29 pm:

No shit! I've got a dimple on each cheek too!

But I thought it was a Black thing...

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 06:55 pm:

Beats the hell out of me, man. Could be the reverse of what you find on a whole roasted chicken -- on the back there's those 2 little oysters that I love digging out.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 07:31 pm:

Me too...wierd. I never thought about it before.

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 07:34 pm:

you see people

am leading the boat of self exploration.....so lets all put our asses together and find whats up with the cute dimples on girls asses.

first and foremost. to make this reasearch sound. i need documentation.
    please send polaroids and jpgs or your ass and dimples to nate for evidence.

thank you

By semillama on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 08:32 pm:

I have two wimples on my ass, but that's because I accidently sat on a pair of dwarf nuns this afternnon.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 08:52 pm:

I can just ship Nate my ass? Neat. I might kind of need it, though. Maybe he could ship it back when he's done confirming?

By agatha on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 09:50 pm:

i have no dimples. my ass is big, round, and jiggly. i need to start taking yoga, or something.

By droplet on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 10:31 pm:

big, round, and jiggly. mmmmmmmm.

"she's stacked in the back,
    with junk in her trunk,
    i guess it's easy to see..."

something something something

"baby, you're shaped like a coca-cola bottle -
    you got to be the real thing."

(a song called "stacked in the back" that's on the radio alot down here. there's even a stacked in the back competition at one of the bars.)

don't quote me on this - i think the dimple thing has to do with the way the muscles attach to the ilium (a bone which is kind of concave) and it's more noticeable in women 'cause they're longer in the waist.

or else they're aliens. i don't know.

By cyst on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 12:20 am:

I checked tonight.

I have dimples.

whenever I look at my bare ass in a mirror, I'm overwhelmed by much bigger worries.

By Antigone on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 01:11 am:

If I had your ass I'd worry too. Of course, that'd be because I'd be a 6'4" 260lb hairy male with a tiny, really cute ass.

By J on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 10:27 am:

Is your ass hairy Antigone?

By Nate on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 10:48 am:

that's like asking "is the tip of your dick hairy?"

except the answers would be different.

nevermind.

i have a dimple right square in the middle of my ass cheek. one cheek only.

had an ass absecess when i was a baby.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 11:48 am:

this is turning out to be a great thread........

By Nateo on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 01:09 pm:

you notice how i skillfully pull the conversation in the direction of my ass?

By Patrick on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 01:13 pm:

yes

By J on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 01:15 pm:

Ah,but what can you pull out of your ass?

By Czarina on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 04:18 pm:

As long as we're delving into this area in a scientific mode[other than the residents of Nates ass, of course].I have a handy little tidbit to contribute.The dimples can be used as pressure points for accupressure when females experience menstrual cramps.Or, could be rubbed just for fun at any other time.

By Jina on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 04:34 pm:

By Isolde on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

That's great! I always felt my relationship with Satan was intimate.

By semillama on Thursday, February 3, 2000 - 11:52 pm:

They're like the Onion's mutated offspring with genes spliced in from the 700 club.

By cyst on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 03:03 am:

I'm druink.

every dancer I saw tonight had dimples.

By Gee on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 03:06 am:

I don't know why, but this thread disturbes me so very very much.

By moonit on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 05:45 am:

I have to wait until the Grump gets home to find out if I've got dimples. Maybe its just an American affliction?

By R.C. on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 06:34 am:

Nate has a hairy ass?
    Awwww, man -- that totally wrecks my fantasies forever!

By Czarina on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 09:51 am:

I didn't know that Satan used cotton.I always thought he was more into satan.

By Nate on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 10:34 am:

hey, i never said anything about my hairy ass.

and anyway, everyone has hair on their ass.

By agatha on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 12:02 pm:

okay, so am i the only dimpleless chick on sorabji? please say this isn't so.

does anyone ever run the washer through an entire cycle without any clothing in it, or is this just me?

By Nate on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 12:22 pm:

uh.

maybe that's why you don't have dimples on your ass?

By Rhiannon on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 04:18 pm:

I don't have any dimples on my ass, either.

You know what I think? I think you're all freaks and me and Agatha are the only normal ones around here.

By heather on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 04:23 pm:

they're not supposed to be ON your ass

but above it- check patrick's link

By moonit on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 05:47 pm:

I havent got them. The Grump says its because I'm a cuddly shape. He's got slight ones.

By Gee on Friday, February 4, 2000 - 11:32 pm:

I think you're all freaks for paying such close attention to your behinds. If they were meant to be studies so intensely by their owner, they wouldn't be behind you.

By agatha on Saturday, February 5, 2000 - 01:08 am:

right on. dimpleless girls unite!

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!

By Patrick on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 12:52 pm:

you should learn to embrace the butt Gee, this has been a very rewarding exercise in self exploration, you learned something about yourself. Thats always a good thing, don't be a "hoser" about it.

See now I got cyst think about it out at strip bars.

perhaps the bigger the butt/lower back the harder to see....maybe, i dunno. this query has raised mroe questions than it answered.

By Kymical-with extra booty. on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 01:50 pm:

on that note, i think i will have a look in the mirror and see what the buzz is all about. i think the muscle theory was probably correct.

By droopy on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 01:57 pm:

i was just looking in my gray's anatomy. i think the dimple is the gluteus medias from where it attaches to the ilium bone to where the gluteus maximus (the booty) overlaps it.

the hip abductor.

By Rhiannon on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 05:32 pm:

Droopy, you wouldn't have happened to have ever seen these anatomical drawings, done sometime in the 16th-17th centuries, where the skeleton in the picture is active? Like, in one picture, the skeleton is leaning over a table, resting his head in his hands? Or another one has a skeleton with skin on his torso and he's holding open the flayed skin to show his organs? Do you know what I'm talking about?

My high school had a book full of those drawings, but I can't remember the name of the man who drew them, and I really don't want to go back there to find out.

By droopy on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 07:09 pm:

By Rhiannon on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 07:19 pm:

Yes! Yes yes yes!!

Droopy, you're a prince.

By droopy on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 07:35 pm:

i'm there for you, baby.

gotta go, my cajun chicken pectorals are done cooking.

By Jina on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 08:37 pm:

I have them dimples. But they're really not like "dimples." They're more like indents.

Some talk radio show had the topic of weird sex things. This woman called in to let America know that she loves her husband's ass. How it feels, how it looks.. She loved it so much, that she liked to Eat Ass. That's right. Just get her face right between them cheaks and go at it.

By cyst on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 08:50 pm:

hey, agatha, I thought of you today on the phone.

I was talking to bakery boy and he asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner with him, and I said no. he asked again and I said no again.

I thought you would be proud of me even though the offer wasn't that tempting. maybe if there were no traffic, maybe if I were hungry. but still.

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 08:59 pm:

My girl says she loves my butt, but she never does any extra-curricular "grooming" down there. Damn, how does one approach a s/o to to give it a try without sound totally disgusting and perverse? "Honey, I'd really like you to try some butt-munching on me tonight."

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:01 pm:

Eeewwhh, I just grossed myself out with my previous post. Sorry in advance to all those I offended, including myself...

By Markus on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:02 pm:

You shouldn't have to ask.

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:05 pm:

Yeah Markus. Maybe in a perfect world, but facing my redeye towards her and pointing don't seem too romantic.

By heather on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:06 pm:

ask her if she'd mind if you'd do it to her...

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:06 pm:

Again, I apologize...

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:07 pm:

Oooh, yuck. Why would I want to do it to her, Heather?

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:09 pm:

Just kidding, just kidding, before 86745 people flame me...

By Markus on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:12 pm:

Just do it. Even if she would like it, she's not going to just answer a blunt question like that for reasons outlined above.

And apologies have little place at sorabji.com. You may have gotten the wrong idea when you first arrived and certain members of the community took pity on your umbrage. The rule is: if one skulks around here with a high threshold of offendability in the first place, then nobody has to waste bandwidth apologizing or explaining in wretched deal. Pomposity is frowned upon, outright bigotry is condemned, and "LOL" is strictly forbidden. Other than that, you get a feel for the rest of the convertions, which aren't as important.

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:17 pm:

Right then. She's getting a piece of my ass this Friday night, and the rest of you can fuck off. Thanks, Markus. I feel much better.

By agatha on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 11:58 pm:

have at her, dougie! i would poke dave in the eye if he came at me with that big ass. sheesh.

cyst, good girl. i am proud of you. fuck that bakery boy loser.

By heather on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 12:00 am:

only pjboy gets to "LOL"

(i think questions are sexy)

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 12:25 am:

OK, I know LOL is like, "SO AOL", but what are the other acronyms I've seen like ROFL and I think it was ROFLMAO or something?

By semillama on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 12:26 am:

That's the spirit, Dougie! Tell her to eat your hot fuck (make sure to mention the copyright or swine will have to rent out your mom).

Cyst - One of my Portland friends sometimes has lunch in that same bakery. Small world, huh. I din't ask if a tall, beautiful woman ever swept in and bought baked goods, though. I'm sure he would notice. Well, then again, he might not. Sometimes he's sorta "focused".

By heather on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 12:47 am:

roll on floor laugh my ass off
    or maybe- rolled on the floor laughing my ass off

(i had to ask too)

By cyst on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 12:50 am:

I don't remember ever having said which bakery I met him at (the three lions on se division). but I haven't been there in at least a year and a half. he hasn't worked there in a long time, either.

if your friend is ever bored enough to spy on me, I can be found at beulahland, a tavern on ne 28th right near burnside and the laurelhurst theater, pretty much every tuesday night at 9 p.m. trivia night. it's fun. but not for the focused.

By Gee on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 01:29 am:

Markus, sometimes I laugh a lot at something I've seen on sorabji.com and I feel that a "hahah" or "heehee" or "that was funny" just doesn't cut it. Since "LOL" is against the rules, how can I express my admiration?

By Isolde on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 01:52 am:

ha^1

By J on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 03:51 am:

Is LOL against the rules?

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 10:17 am:

A couple years ago we had a bad outbreak; entire threads were consisting of nothing but LOLs and related acros. The Man saw that it was bad, and smote WAYD for a few days.

Now, I believe, only Jim is allowed to LOL, in moderation.

By Czarina on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 10:20 am:

You need to refer back to your instruction manuel,
    thats why you were issued one.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 10:44 am:

go with heather's advice dougiefresh, start with her ass, some ladies are uptight, others find a new erogenous zone, others will hit you hard, it's a gamble. if all goes well, suggest a she use a finger during your oral pleasure, pretty soon you should be able to graduate to total ass eatery....have fun!

By Nate on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 10:58 am:

"i would poke dave in the eye"

agatha?

which eye?

and with what?

By heather on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 11:36 am:

markus- how do you do that?

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 03:34 pm:

His redeye, Nate

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 04:01 pm:

Extreme flexibility.

How do I do what?

By Margret on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 04:17 pm:

I think, how do you make a link to a target which is a web address, though the link itself is an everyday word (like SMOTE).

By heather on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 05:12 pm:

actually i mean-
    how do you remember everything and where to find it?
    you always seem to have the link at hand

(say photographic memory, not tedious searching)

By Agatha on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 05:57 pm:

HA! i believe our good friend nelly began that trend. let's bring it back. i would poke him in his redeye, HA!

By agatha on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 05:58 pm:

you know, come to think of it, they aren't really red. more like pink.

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 06:03 pm:

Memory (non-photographic; a more accurate term may be literate - I remember sentences and paragraphs, conversations and scripts, visual objects less well).

I've been here so long, every discussion comes around again eventually in some form or another.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 06:14 pm:

Bright red, hairy, and angry looking.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 06:19 pm:

thats going too far there dougienotsofresh, just wait till lineboy gets a load this

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 06:22 pm:

Who's lineboy? By the way, I just showered, so I'm fresh as a morning daisy right now.

By _____ on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 06:41 pm:

would you puckerpokers stop talking about my brown-eye?

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 07:27 pm:

Oh yeah, I get it now, you're lineboy. Well _____, if your hygiene was a little better, maybe it'd turn into a redeye.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 07:35 pm:

better?

ummmm....perhaps you are a pink skinned irish boy, or perhaps a fair skinned swede, but i have never seen a red bunghole, and if i did, i would guess it had been plowed by some ass master along the way.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 07:43 pm:

Patrick, you're right on both accounts. Irish & Swedish, plus Scottish. And no, never has my field been plowed.

By Gee on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 02:50 am:

Your extreme interest in Dave's butt both disturbes and amuses me.

By J on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 11:59 am:

I wonder if ____ gets embarresed with all the talk about his butt and if it does...does his "cheeks" turn red? It,s Fri. Dougie,wash your bum real well,then get something to make a small target around your ass with your bumhole as the bullseye.Don,t forget to let us know how things went down.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 12:16 pm:

today is thursday honey

By Dougie on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 12:29 pm:

No, it's Friday out here on the right coast. We had a leap week. What, you didn't get the memo?

By J on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 12:55 pm:

It is thur,wtf? I have no sense of time or space.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 12:59 pm:

that must be a great feeling.

By Agatha on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 01:13 pm:

_________doesn't get embarrassed about anything. he's pretty hard to embarrass.

By Nate on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 01:30 pm:

try calling his mom and asking her what you should do "he keeps asking me to put this jelly dong up his ass, but i don't want to. was he like this when he was young? how can i get him to leave me alone?"

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 01:32 pm:

projecting again nate?

By moonit on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 02:14 pm:

Ha its Friday on my side of the world!

By Nate on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 02:38 pm:

projecting? eh? you getting visions? am i broadcasting? eh? what?

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 02:42 pm:

just trying to turn the conversation back to your ass as usual.

By J on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 03:00 pm:

Just cause I can,t remember what day of the week it is doesn,t mean I forgot that I was telling Dougie some hints for the friday night butt-munch.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 03:09 pm:

And don't think I don't appreciate it, J!

By Dougie on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 04:54 pm:

Just to show y'all what a thoughtful boyfriend I am, I'm bringing Febreze and wetnaps, and floss & toothbrush for afterwards.

By heather on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 06:23 pm:

use the toothbrush before hand

(i hope you don't need the floss afterward)

By semillama on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 06:45 pm:

Hint: You can use the hair in the crack of the ass to floss, thereby saving both time and money.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 06:51 pm:

i would be very afraid of someone had hair that did not come from their head that was long enough to floss ANYTHING!!

By Dougie on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 08:07 pm:

Semillama, you've got a point. Will make her floss with my long-ass ass hairs, but I ain't kissing her until she brushes them pearly whites.

By Isolde on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 09:47 pm:

Yeah, I'm with Patrick on this one. Brushing good--and flossings good for you, so why not? Just not with butt hair.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 10:05 pm:

OK, will splurge and bring the dental floss. Dingleberries can be such a bitch to get out. Especially in the hard to reach areas, like the molars. Butt hair probably just wouldn't cut it.

By Isolde on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 10:46 pm:

*gags*

By R.C. on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 06:45 am:

A thread

about flossing w/asshairs.

Nate's hairy butt.

And rimming.

This is what we've come to...

Oh, the horror! The unspeakable horror.

"I've seen the greatest minds of my generation reduced to flossing w/asshairs & rimming."

- Tyler Durden

You do realize that this is all a byproduct of consuming too many products laden w/corn syrup?

By Dougie on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 08:46 am:

Hold on, let me finishing my morning cup of steaming corn syrup and I'll respond...

By Markus on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 09:56 am:

Alright, that's it. I've stopped reading this thread. I just don't think corn syrup is a fit subject of polite conversation.

By J on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 10:53 am:

I woke up feeing lips on my ass,he kissed my ass 3 times,then he told me I was good and went to work.I tried to go back to bed but couldn,t so now I wish I,d been awake enough to fart.

By Patrick on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 11:53 am:

oh god J....i thought we have been over the women/fart thing...haven't we?????

women just don't fart....OK!!!

By Dougie on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 12:34 pm:

True, women don't fart the real way, but those queefs are sometimes a little less than a turn on.

By Patrick on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 12:37 pm:

GOD DAMN IT DOUGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Dougie on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

Actually, I farted once during my first time with a new girlfriend. I was mortified. We had had Mexican that night. She reassured me though, and we laughed. I recovered by making a joke about pulling my finger or some such stupidity, and it actually broke the tension of it being the first time.

By J on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 03:50 pm:

More Sorabji history Dougie,Patrick simply can not comprehend the thought of a woman passing gas,it upsets him.Hope you have a good night tonight,let us know how it "ends".

By Dougie on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 04:38 pm:

Yes, but women aren't passing gas in this case, J and Patrick. It's trapped air.

Will let you how the story "ends."

By Patrick on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 04:57 pm:

GOD DAMN IT DOUGIE, MUST WE GET INTO SPECIFICS!!!!

By Dougie on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 04:59 pm:

No, I suppose we don't. Sorry to shatter the fantasy. I hope the psychological scars aren't permanent.

By Claudia Schiffer on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 05:47 pm:

*phhhhhhhhwt!

By J on Monday, February 14, 2000 - 09:45 am:

It,s Monday for sure, how did things "end" up Dougie?

By Dougie on Monday, February 14, 2000 - 11:06 am:

Yes, it's Monday J. Hate to disappoint you, but I wussed out.

By J on Monday, February 14, 2000 - 01:10 pm:

There,s always another day,Dougie,did you even get close to doing it?

By cyst on Monday, February 14, 2000 - 04:10 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact