Budweiser Really Is the King of Beers

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Budweiser Really Is the King of Beers
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:46 pm:

My ode to Budweiser:

Budweiser, how could I ever live without you?
    Your red white and blue can is ever trustworthy and reliable to deliver middle of the road, never-offending brew,
    And now you have a beautiful new Millenium can. What more could anyone want, except another Bud?

By Markus on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

Bartender, he's had enough.

By Dougie on Monday, February 7, 2000 - 09:57 pm:

Tried to post this in the Drunken Ramblings section, but damn if I couldn't get in.

By semillama on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 12:35 am:

You're not drunk enough.

By Gee on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 01:41 am:

if I drank beer I would drink Guinness. That's the kind my boys drink. Does anyone know if it's any good?

By semillama on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 02:01 am:

It's the best in the world, but you have to kind of work your way up to it. You have to really like beer for the taste. And never have your first Guiness with a meal, like I did. Ruined both.

By Isolde on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 02:09 am:

I hate beer.
    I guess that being in Ireland, I may imbibe Guiness, though. It's better than most.

By J on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 02:47 am:

Corona and red stripe...that,s the ticket,I can,t drink beer like I use to,it bloats me,I,ve noticed that after a few beers I don,t get wired like I use to.

By crimson on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 03:19 am:

i don't drink like i used to. when i was in school, i used to drink like a maniac (but then again, what else is school for?)....in some areas, my drunken binges are still celebrated in legend & song. these days, i can't put away alcohol like that. but when i do drink beer, it's always the dark stuff. no pale, lily-livered piss-water here. best beer i ever had was some homebrew made by this grinning, skirt-wearing mountain man. the stuff was incredibly dark. he made all different kinds, very intense & full-bodied. alas, he's out living in the wilderness again now, so i'm not able to score the good homebrew anymore. damn.

By J on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 03:54 am:

I want to get drunk with you Crimson,I,ll just skip the beer and drink my happy drink.

By crimson on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 04:34 am:

cool. let's do it. we'll get wretchedly drunk & embarrass the living hell out of everyone around us. don't forget to bring the inflatable reindeer & the polka albums. a good time will be had by all.

By J on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 08:50 am:

Sounds like a party to me and maybe some shrooms and my mouth harp.Speaking of embarrassing the living hell out of everyone around us,my s/o laid down the law to me for when we go to Costa Rica.We are going to be with a tour group 8 out of 10 days there,I can,t rip on Clinton,can,t tell dirty jokes,I have to watch my language(I was the princess in my Indian Maiden tribe and out of 4 years I only said shit once)in other words I have to shut-up and act like someone I,m not,this is starting to sound like it,s not really a vacation.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 09:00 am:

Gee, Guiness is excellent, but Semillama is right: you have to work your way up to it. Try a black and tan (1/2 Guiness, 1/2 lager.) My favorite is 1/2 Guiness, 1/2 Harp. Also, stay away from Guiness in cans. It must be served from draft at a bar to experience its full majesty.

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 09:11 am:

Guinness is good for you.

In the early part of the twentieth century in Ireland, doctors would prescribe six to eight pints a day to nursing mothers to keep their strength up.

Guinness is what it's all measured by. After you're well into that, give Beamish or Murphy's a try. My favorite stout, however, is Lancaster Milk Stout, outta Amish country.

By JusMiceElf on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 10:11 am:

I prefer a snakebite, Guiness and draft cider. mmmmm. I miss all the yummy beers I had in England, Old Speckled Hen especially. You just can't get a hand pulled pint here, dammit. The best was this three day music festival I went to, where they had like ten different beers on tap, and most of them were good. They also had the local cider, since that's who sponsored the festival, and you could get that in quantity. Cider's the kind of thing that'll sneak up on you. You can drink four or five pints before you realize it, and then you're well on your way to being smashed.

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 10:21 am:

You can get hand-pulled pints at the Last Chance Saloon in Columbia, MD, where they also have 56 drafts, and some damned good ones too, heavy on the British selection.

Also, the Wharf Rat in Baltimore handpulls their own beers.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 12:11 pm:

when you say handpull, you mean tap, or is it a more laborous form of of a tap, implying authenticity?

My fav tap beer has gotta be Bass. Something about it sideswipes me everytime.

Guinness is too much for me, too heavy. Plus i don't like the ideal temp it is served at.

I dig Murphy's, Murphy's is good. I also like Grolsche.......thats good stuff.....

By Margret on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 01:02 pm:

National Bohemian.
    $4 for a pitcher of dark draught.
    Mmmmm.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 01:08 pm:

$4 FOR PITCHER???????????????

holy shitfuck!
    cheapest pitcher i have found around here is $8 bud light...

By Nate on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 02:02 pm:

$8 for a pitcher of bud light??????/

holy shitfuck!
    don't tell me you bought one.

By Patrick on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 02:03 pm:

of course not

By Bk on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 02:12 pm:

in my humble opinion Bud is the (possibly) worst beer available, except perhaps Pabst blue ribbon.

and bud light. how can you make a light beer out of a beer thats already light enough? It a wonder americans every get drunk off beer, considering how little is in it.

you (low alcohol content beer drinkers) need to switch to something with some flavor, and character and colour.

By Nate on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 02:21 pm:

don't belittle budwiser. what other brewery can make that much beer and have every batch come out tasting the same?

yes, it is a weak, sad excuse for a beer. but the consistancy in product is just amazing.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 03:32 pm:

that's all i'm saying. and now, with "born on dating," you can make sure you're only drinking the freshest swill.

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 04:36 pm:

The hand pull is just that, a lever-like tap that pumps it out of the cellar instead of relying on carbon dioxide. And by Murphy's, I meant their stout.

Porter is the true king of beers, and stout, origianlly a form of porter, is just dandy as well.

They stopped brewing Natty Boh last year. You gotta get back to Balmer more often.

By Margret on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 05:08 pm:

WHAT THE FUCK?

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 07:30 pm:

WTF is your what the fuck referring to, Margret?

By cyst on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 08:31 pm:

j, you need to learn a foreign language and say what you like.

today I wrote down a bunch of latin and french phrases.

esprit de l'escalier - "spirit of the staircase" - repartee thought of only too late, on the way home

jolie laide - "beautiful ugly" - a woman who is attractive but not conventionally pretty

forsan et haec olim meminisse juvabit - perhaps this too will be a pleasure to look back on one day

a tergo - from behind

dux femina facti - a woman was leader of the exploit

pereant qui ante nos nostra dixerunt - may they perish who have expressed our bright ideas before us

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 08:36 pm:

I like esprit de l'escalier, though have always translated it as "wit of the staircase". Not familiar with the others, though I can see how some might be useful, particularly the second on the list. As for the fifth, "Cherchez la femme" works just as well.

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 08:38 pm:

good one with jolie laide, cyst. them's my kind of women.

By cyst on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 08:53 pm:

that's me.

I've been writing down lots and lots of words.

I already knew lots of them but had forgotten about some. I bet markus knows them all.

quiescent - inactive, tranquil

susurrous - full of whispering sounds

grass widow - discarded mistress

Quinquagesima - the Sunday before Lent (March 5 this year, I believe)

tabes - the wasting that accompanies a fatal disease

termagant - shrewish woman

prosy - lacking in qualities that seize the attention or strike the imagination, tediously dull in speech or manners

protean - able to assume different forms

pugnacious - truculent

pursy - short-winded because of corpulence

vagary - caprice

valetudinarian - a person of a weak or sickly constitution, esp. one whose chief concern is his invalidism

vellity - the lowest degree of volition, a slight wish or tendency

venery - 1. hunting, animals that are hunted, 2. the pursuit of or indulgence in sexual desire

venial - forgiveable

verdure - condition of health and vigor

vespertine - crepuscular

vilipend - to hold or trear as of little worth or account

virago - termagant

erethism - abnormal irritability or responsiveness to stimulation

eristic - characterized by disputatious and often subtle and specious reasoning

prolix - wordy

turbid - characterized by or producing obscurity

vulpine - crafty

lanuginous - covered with soft, downy hair

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 09:30 pm:

Pursy -- the sound of it and its definition go together very nicely.

Vespertine -- what a soft and beautiful word!

Velleity -- has two Es in it. I only know this because a high school friend used to put the phrase "abject velleity" in all her poems. Yeesh.

I learned a nice Latin phrase from one of my readings:

alter idem -- "the second self" or the idealized self

By Markus on Tuesday, February 8, 2000 - 09:38 pm:

My favorite is "pugnacious - truculent". Two for the price of one.

Vulpine from the Latin for fox. I once wrote a short story in high school with an antagonist named Ned Vulpine.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 12:07 am:

My favorite Latin always has been and probab;y always will be omnis animales post coitem triste sunt.

By cyst on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 01:50 am:

all animals are sad after sex.

my worst grade in college was in latin 101.

By _____ on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 02:09 am:

By cyst on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 02:34 am:

By Gee on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 02:41 am:

what if the guy who makes your last meal is a bad cook? That would really suck.

By cyst on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:59 am:

I really can't imagine having an appetite.

this one is really sad.

Teague, Jr. Delbert - 849 - 09/09/1998 - None. - Last minute he decided to eat a hamburger at his Mother's request.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 11:28 am:

Madden, Robert -- 822 -- 05/28/1997 -- Asked that final meal be provided to a homeless person.

That was nice of him.

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 11:42 am:

i find it disapointing these guys can't get a stiff drink before they croak........ thats morbid info cyst.

By heather on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 11:52 am:

yea

that no alcohol or tobacco thing seems ludicrous

By heather on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 11:56 am:

someone does something that they feel that person deserves to die for...

is the last meal supposed to make the executioners feel better? like they did something nice?

why not alcohol then? tobacco? hell, why not prostitutes? why not an hour at disneyland?

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 11:59 am:

Yeah, they want them awake and aware of their punishment. Ever seen the end of Paths of Glory?

Anyway, my 2 cents: a civilized country should not be in the business of killing its citizens. Life imprisonment, no chance of parole, is punishment enough.

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 12:00 pm:

if i was on death row, why not let me kill myself with an overdose....let me shoot a syringe full, chase it with valium and whisky......why does the state have to be the administer? Dead is dead right? That would be my last wish.....a bag of bad H, valium, whisky and a pack of camels.........

By heather on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 12:09 pm:

murder and even suicide are illegal

but you can kill someone who does something bad if enough people agree

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 12:24 pm:

as our planet expands with people, i say let someone knock themselves if they choose, fuck intervention, and rehabilitation......we need population control...

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 01:55 pm:

Damn, this started out as a drunken rambling and ended up with the death penalty? Maybe I should start re-thinking my drinking habits.

By moonit on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 02:07 pm:

We dont have a death penalty.

And a six pack of bud is around $18.

The Grump and my flatmate T love Bud.

I dont like beer much - except Lion Ice Beer and it has to be in bottles.

Give me a JD anyday.

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 03:38 pm:

Where's that moonit, Canada?

By Nate on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 03:44 pm:

NZ

that's incredible.

what's the exchange? that's not US$18?

By semillama on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 06:30 pm:

Well, it is an import. You bettter have a really weak dollar to be paying $18 for that crap.

I bet there's Kiwi beers that kick Bud's ass.

By Patrick on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 06:34 pm:

surely they have bottling plants in other regions of the world to keep costs as competitive as possible.

By sarah on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 06:52 pm:

the best beer i ever drank in my life was made by belgian monks. can't think of what they call it, but i'd call it something like "Effervescent Nectar Ale".

or maybe it was a bock. i can't remember right now. my brain has been fried by music.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 08:25 pm:

I found the death row thing earlier today. I was about to post it here when I noticed you already had. Some of them are really depressing, like "told officials he wanted to fast." There were a couple God-Oriented ones too, not sure if you caught them.
    My feelings about the death penalty are mixed--I think there are some people who really do deserve to die, I don't care how they do it. As the system is now, though, it's stupid. They need to not be killing innocent people and not wasting so much money over it. I love how they clean the area of injection with rubbing alchohol first to stave off infection...Wierd.

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 08:51 pm:

If the good old US of A is going to kill people, they should quit pussyfooting around about it. No appeals and the bloodier, the better. None of this antiseptic, P.C. medical procedure bullshit. Firing squad, guillotine, hanging. Show the public that their deaths are real. Mount the head on the prison tower. Then, I think (or would hope) people would think twice about the death penalty. Or maybe not. Maybe it'd become a bigger sideshow than WCW.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:00 pm:

Regrettably, I think it would become a side show. I agree that someone should be executed prompty--one of my troubles lies in the trial itself. I think that if someone is proven guilty without a shadow of a doubt, the judge should take the prisoner out back and shoot him right off. None of this taxpayers funding the stay on Death Row Hotel for months and even years. The system is crazy.

By cyst on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:00 pm:

you are so wrong to think that people would vote against (politicians who support) the death penalty if executions were public and even more gruesome.

I bet the states could make a lot of money holding them in arenas and selling tickets.

By cyst on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:04 pm:

if there is going to be a death penalty, I think it's good that the wait is long before the execution. the longer the wait, the less opportunity there is for a wrongful final conviction.

I think it's been admitted that innocent people have been executed in the united states. I can't name the cases, though.

I am completely against the death penalty. whenever an execution is scheduled here in the northwest, I feel like I'm an accomplice in a premeditated murder.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:05 pm:

In fact, they used to make it a public affair. Guess they gave up on that after a while, though. The death penalty, as it stands now, is a ridiculous institution and should be outlawed. And there needs to be fairness in the prison/trial system before we start executing people right and left--I don't care how you twist the statistics around, there are _way too many_ people of colour on Death Row in comparison to white criminals.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:06 pm:

It has been admitted, and if I had the energy, I'd find the links to them. In fact, I may anyway.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:13 pm:

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:26 pm:

Isolde, I've heard those statistics too, and the percentage is appalling. Unfortunately, Joe Six Packs apparently want executions, and the politicians know that. I'm sure George W. Bush is real proud of himself for keeping Texans safe. I just wonder why the govts keep the executions shrouded in such mystery & secrecy. We're all adults, we know what's going on behind the prison walls. It's not a far far better thing that they're doing for us. I remember the Bundy execution, with the crowd holding placards saying "Fry, Bundy, fry" and the jubilation the crowd had. You guys are probably right -- more graphic executions would probably lead to more.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:33 pm:

Sadly, yes...I think that people who are suffering the death penalty should be allowed to die with at least some dignity--arena style doesn't leave room for that...

By crimson on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:49 pm:

i used to live near a prison where executions were carried out. every time one would happen, people would hang around outside the prison. often, they'd have their kids along w/ them. the people would all be jumping up & down, yelling & carrying on as if it were a sunday picnic. they'd stand there cheering & passing around food, acting as if it were some sort of big party. sometimes, there'd be this single nun, standing away from everybody else, praying. she was the only opposition. she'd quietly stand in the darkness & pray. after the execution, she left.

a former attorney of mine used to get death threats for saying he was against the death penalty. the local rednecks would call him up in the middle of the night & tell him they'd kill him, unless he stopped being so public in his views.

i don't fully know where i stand on the issue. i've also got a head full of downers & am about to crash, which could explain any weirder-than-usual prose. but i thought i'd mention those things.

the church i grew up in used to publish books in favor of the death penalty.

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 09:50 pm:

Right then. To bring this thread back to its original topic, let's plan a bill that would give every inmate who's about to die at least a 6-pack of Budweiser cans, if not an 18-pack, drinkable starting 12 hours before showtime. After getting the refund for the cans, it shouldn't too much an expense for the state.

By moonit on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 10:48 pm:

Kiwi dollar is about 50US cents. So if you guys came here you'd get rich quick.

By Isolde on Wednesday, February 9, 2000 - 11:35 pm:

I think that if we gave our inmates Bud before death, we wouldn't need the electric chair.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 11:40 am:

you are all a bunch of sadistic fucks.

By J on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 03:09 pm:

That,s why I stayed out of this after my post to Crimson,Markus is right about if your here long enough there are repeat threads.We discussed this before Patrick remember?

By Patrick on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 03:43 pm:

unfortuantely no

By Isolde on Thursday, February 10, 2000 - 09:45 pm:

The death penalty, or beer? I remember beers.

By J on Friday, February 11, 2000 - 09:44 am:

The death penalty,it was a while ago, I wish I could find the thread,but it boiled down to some of us were for the death penalty and some were against it,then we dropped it.

By Gee on Saturday, February 12, 2000 - 02:13 am:

Who's the Thread Man?

If you need to find a thread, just ask Markus.

By Markus on Saturday, February 12, 2000 - 03:54 am:

That thread was as tired as this one; it doesn't bear resurrecting.

By J on Monday, February 14, 2000 - 09:49 am:

Right on.

By Dougie on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 06:03 pm:

On my 3rd Bud, that's the happy Bud. He's the bridge between coming down from the coffee high at work, and the state of utter relaxation I will soon achieve. There was talk of valium earlier; I don't know, I think a 6 of Bud probably does the same. Too chicken to test those valium waters, probably'd like it too much. Girlfriend's out with the girls; there's something nice about a lone Friday evening.

By Tired on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 07:08 pm:

speaking of lone friday evenings, the inspiration for the make-out tape is doing something else tonight. I'd tell you what, but that would uniquely identify me, as no other guy in the history of dating has ever heard this excuse. Anyways, the tape may still be produced, but it will probably be a purely academic exercise.

By Isolde on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 09:15 pm:

Hrm.

By dave. on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 09:44 pm:

bah. puny make-out tape.

By moonit on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 01:31 am:

ha, the kiwi dollar is down to US42 cents.

come and spend.

we do have bud. and guiness. and many other beers.

In fact many bars do a 'round-the-world' competition. You drink one beer from each country (or something) and yay, at the end you be drunk. And maybe have a little sign nailed somewhere in the bar with your name and the date on it.

By dave. on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 01:47 am:

i wanna go. me big drinker! are you scared of the hole in the ozone?

By moonit on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 02:10 am:

nah. Its getting major news play tho.

In the last couple of years most primary schools have made a hat in summer part of the dress code.

I've got olive skin so I'm not one of those people who need to lie on the beach and get lobster red, so they can peel, and then go back to being whatever colour they were to begin with.

By dave. on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 03:15 am:

i wanna take a trip to puenta arenas. get me a bitchin tan.

By dave on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 03:17 am:

i hope i got that name right. i'm going off memory.

By sarah on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 03:18 am:

it's friday night. i will not be drinking bud. i will be going for a run and then going to bed early.

i'm a dork. and having a martini after work can do nothing to change that.

By Isolde on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 10:42 am:

I'm not a big beer fan.
    Guinness is different.
    I have the house to myself for the moment, the housemate is off somewhere. I'm not sure where she went. I don't give a flying fuck, since I dislike her anyway. I want FedEx to come so I can get my purple pants.

By Tom on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 03:25 am:

Cheapest beer here in NZ (that ive seen) is $5 for
    a jug (about 3 pints).

When you consider how shit our dollar is right now
    that is amazing - a big mac in the USA comes to
    $15 N

By patrick on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:16 am:

this is has been the quietest weekend i have had ain a long time. I did drink Tecate, and vodka, watched lots of movies and did a lot of sitting.

By Isolde on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:30 am:

I stayed up late talking to geek-boy, had dinner with someone I haven't seen since I was six, and got moderately drunk. Nothing really interesting happened to me, though.

By Dougie on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:32 am:

Well, I maxed out at 4 Buds on Friday, and then my girlfriend came home and wanted to see the late showing of Exorcist, The Version You've Never Seen (Director's cut I guess.) That was kind of fun -- Regan does new and improved tricks in this one. The movie looks really dated though. What ever happened to Jason Miller, the priest who played Damian Karras? Seems like he should have had a good career, although I don't think I've seen him in anything else.

By moonit on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 02:30 pm:

karate kid three was on on sunday, whatever
    happened to little Ralph?

Tom, dont make me convert currency, it just
    makes me depressed. Good thing I'm not
    coming to the states this month, I would need
    three times as much money as I was
    planning.

dammit

By JERRY WHEELER on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 09:38 pm:

Death penalty?
    Beer!
    Death penalty?
    Beer!
    Death penalty?
    Beer!
    Death penalty?
    Beer!
    Death penalty?
    Beer!
    Death penalty?
    Beer!

By JusMiceElf on Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 04:48 pm:

Mmmmmm....beer.

So happy there are awesome local craft brews on tap at the bar
    where my favorite bands play. Went to two awesome shows this
    week. One was a tribute to Woody Guthrie, with a collection of
    folkie types sharing the stage. Heard a couple of Woody's songs
    that I'd never heard before, and some old favorites. Deportee gets
    me every time, and Hobo's Lullaby sounded great.

The other show was my favorite band--Session Americana, with a
    few guests sitting in.

Where's Agatha these days? She always seemed to know the
    musicians I follow, from her days back east.

By droopy on Monday, November 19, 2012 - 01:01 am:

well, i know who woody guthrie is. in fact, his
    version of "i ride an old paint" has been running
    through my mind. here in my miserable little outpost
    on the old chisholm trail.

By sarah on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 09:57 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact