seeking a lost child in a red cape...

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: seeking a lost child in a red cape...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 12:45 pm:

so i am somehow not in the best of health. i seem to be coughing a lot lately, a lot of nothing.
    and the fasting i think is bad right now for that reason.
    anyway. i have been overcome with this urge to kick some booty and then (all powerpuff style) scream out:
    "who wants some?!"
    today is my fucking day off, and here in Tucson i don't even know what that means. even in dallas on a tuesday or wednesday i could go out to the Villiage to dance the night away. i don't know what to do here except do what this city i imagine drives everyone to do here. drink. drink with wild abandon, like it is air i need to sustain life.
    maybe i should just go and be a good girl and shop for a while. i need to find someone's money to spend to do that tho.

there is this site on bored.com that is an open diary. you write a diary and other people can read it and crap. what is that all about?

i need a stiff drink, and how.
    you and me and bottle makes three.

By Margret on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 01:25 pm:

Kymical, in Tucson go to the Club Congress.

Have yourself some Jagermeister, and chase it with crappy beer (you won't be able to taste the beer, but its thinness will remove the nasty coating of Jager from your tongue).

By Jina on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 06:11 pm:

Or how about going to your local Mickey D's, standing in line, and then all of a sudden sing 'And I will Always Love You?' I knew a girl who did it. ANOTHER good idea is to get a super soaker, fill it up, get a car, and go around town squirting people. I'm bound to do that one when I move to Olympia.

By semillama on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 08:18 pm:

There has to be SOMETHING to do in Tuscon.

I suggest you try living in Wisconsin for a while, then you will realize what a lively place Tuscon is.

Unless it's been recently nuked and you haven't told us.

By Kymical on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 11:32 pm:

well when in doubt....
    shop.

i used to not be big on the whole girly aspect of shopping. but i went out and purchased the sluttiest outfit i could find. short tight fitting skirt, almost sheer tank top and fishnets that will be used as a make shift top. of bourse in all black. perfect for my 7 inch platform heels.

unfortunately i spent all my money buying today.
    (sigh) so now i can't go out.

bummer.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 12:09 am:

I got this email from my aunt today. I'm sharing it with you because it made me laugh really hard, even though it's not funny.

"Take notes:
    Anyway, I understand you have an OPPORTUNITY to go to Salt Lake to work. If I hadn't taken my OPPORTUNITY when I was your age, that OPPORTUNITY that your mom and dad offered me (to move to Philadlephia to find work), I wouldn't really know you at all and we would have never had those fun times getting lost. We know we really never know what we want in life. So, why worry and ponder and put off our lives, just go out and do it if it is an OPPORTUNITY. I had a hard time adjusting to Philadelphia, but look where I am now (not saying it's great or not great, anything's better than the pits of hell and we know where hell is, don't we?). Have you any idea what you want to do, that is, what JOB OPPORTUNITIES you want to seek? You'd have fun in Salt Lake. The environment is beautiful. You'd have a lot of OPPORTUNITIES to understand the west, to meet different people, and to find yourself. It will take years you know, to find yourself. [My uncle] still hasn't found himself. Who really has? My advice, DON'T WASTE A PRECIOUS MINUTE PUTTING OFF WHAT YOU WANT. As the saying goes, "life is too short". This is so true. Don't let your life pass before your eyes without experiencing some of the OPPORTUNITIES that will knock on your door.

If you have any time while you are home, why don't you come over for dinner and we can talk. We have lots to talk about."

Ms. Addiction, I thought this might cheer you. Just pretend it came from *your* aunt and that instead of saying Salt Lake, it says Tucson.

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 11:26 am:

Aunts rule, don't they?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact