fuck drunken ramblings...

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: fuck drunken ramblings...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 01:02 am:

yeah fuck that shit..

so i am drunk. i had three drinks, but it has been a while so maybe that owuld explain things.

this place i went to drink (since i am new in town) was lame. called the wild cat house. i have reason to fucking belive was the only "wild cat" in the god damned house.
    jungle stalking pussy that is what i am.

there were all of thes scantily dressed up girlies there with their frat boys hanging on their arms, but only went in there for a drink. these girls start danceing to smashing pumpkins. i realize then i am the only black female in the joint and they aren't going to play and techno, or anything i would want to dance to (misfits, electronica, screaming babies, etc) these girls are just sort of stepping aorund avoiding the fucking beat. i was so sad i asked the sexy bartender if there were any dance clubs in this town. he like a cog he is said this place was the best there was on a fucking friday night. i finished my drink, realized my joints were starting to hurt )usual sign of my drunkeness) and left.
    came home and puyt misfits in the headpjhones, listening to devilock right now. ahhh yes blood of the meek will rain down on this the day of reconing.
    fuck those people with their bunk ass dance clubs and dildos. they can shove it up their ass.

i had my drinks tho, so the night wasn't lost. long live st. patrick's day. i think this day only has a real meaning if you actually know someone named patrick and i do, i should call him cause he is porbably at the bar drinking cause it is his day and stuff.
    i wonder if the people who know patrick stuart do the same thing i am going to possibly do.

or do they actully think his name is jean luc?

fuck that he is patrick to me.

has anyone ever heard of (waffle boy) the portfoli center? i am looking at it and the creative circus. what is up with the se places, should i give them my money? i have heard very good things about them from this guy who now shoots for home and gardens.

oh here is a misfits st patty's day song "green hell" ahh is that what ireland is like in the winter?

i should stop this right now.

By Isolde on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 04:06 am:

Ireland in Winter? Green hell.

I just got into a huge argument with my friend Patrick that begun with masturbation and tantric sex, and suddenly moved into universal love and fearlessness, which involved his rapidly becoming nude, at which point I gracefully exited.
    I'm leaving in three days.

By Kymical on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 11:56 am:

i remember one night my friend patrick got naked rapidly.
    we hadn't even given him any alcohol.

but it was like acontest between him and my friend tim, they had to strip to their boxers, first one wins. pat just took all of his clothes off.

it was funny.

By Isolde on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 09:38 pm:

Yeah, Patrick was pretty funny because he just stripped naked and kept right on arguing...then he decked me to demonstrate that all pain is beautiful.
    I beg to differ.

By Kymical on Saturday, March 18, 2000 - 09:41 pm:

hmmm...my patrick wasn't quite that violent naked. he turned bright red.

but he does share the opinion that he and i are the fucking coolest people we know.

he is also an Aries like me.

By Isolde on Sunday, March 19, 2000 - 12:53 pm:

All of these things are good.
    My Patrick isn't normally that violent, actually. I think the concept of universal love made him get a little carried away.
    Patrick is not a Scorpio or an Aries. I don't know what he is, though.

By Kymical on Sunday, March 19, 2000 - 07:34 pm:

sounds like he is a cancer. argumentitive.

they never get along with me.

when was this violently passionate boy born?

By patrick on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 12:30 pm:

whoa, i am confused. i can be argumentative and prone to get naked. are well all the same?

I want to thank Vancouver Canada for giving us The Real McKenzies. Punkers in kilts with bagpipes and vile tendencies. I spent my st. pats, liquored with some a-ok punk rock.

There's some canadian culture worth writing home about.

By patrick on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 12:31 pm:

you know I would like to retract that bit about Canadian culture, considering these guys embrace, Scotish culture. Sorry Canada.

Dave, Agatha, you guys know of these folk?

By Kymical on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 12:45 pm:

(raising hand.)

oh oh pick me pick me...

yes i have a question for the all knowing patrick..

has anyone ever heard of the portfolio center? i am looking at it and the creative circus. what is up with these places, should i give them my money? i have heard very good things about them from this guy who now shoots for home and gardens.

not that this looks like a question i asked earlier or anything.

By patrick on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 01:03 pm:

i have never heard of either of them.

Keep your money.

i am far from all-knowing but i know this

By _____ on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 01:53 pm:

By patrick on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 02:34 pm:

a better link

i thought, them being from Vancouver,would play a lot in your area

By The Dinner Lady on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

I just went to see The Smugglers (http://www.thesmugglers.com) from Vancouver and they fucking rule the earth with their rock dammit. I would like to kiss the singer very much yes. Actually, I would also extend this invitation to much of the rest of the band.

By Gee on Monday, March 20, 2000 - 11:22 pm:

Canada embraces the Scottish?

I find that so puzzling that the possibilities for sassy comments overwhelm me. I must breath.

By patrick on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 12:06 pm:

no just these 5 guys

By patrick on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 12:07 pm:

no just these 5 guys in the aforementioned band.

By semillama on Tuesday, March 21, 2000 - 08:41 pm:

that's the scots-canadian punk band right?

I used to play them on my radio show. I was especially fond of "the Sawney Bean clan".

By patrick on Wednesday, March 22, 2000 - 12:23 pm:

none of them are actually scots, its just their "schtick" but yeah, thats them

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact