Filthy acronyms

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Filthy acronyms
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 05:32 pm:

ok, so I have heard of these things before. The other day Angry Sam, his bro and I were sitting around exchanging which ones we knew of........they said they picked up a lot of these from the teamsters on film sets (to no suprise)....

these are not for the puritanical, moral sect of society. If you don't have a sense of humor then fahghettabout.....

Dirty Sanchez- inserting a finger into a rectum, then wiping it across your upper lip

Boston Steamer-taking a crap on someone's face

St. Louis Steamer- Take a crap on some sort of transparent partition, with a the "receipient" underneath

The Walrus- a male orgasm into your partners mouth
    and before he or she can swallow suckerpunching them in the gut to get a volatile regurgitation of the goo out the sides of the mouth. (new meaning to lyrics "I am the walrus Coocoocoochoo")

Tea Bagging- Dipping testes into your partners mouth in a similar fashion to making a cup of tea.

Anyone else have any to add..........?

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 05:53 pm:

Why are men so gross sometimes? The Walrus....why would anyone do that to someone? That's so horrible. I'm sorry I read this.

By mistaswine on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 06:02 pm:

BlindSwine: By Rhiannon on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 05:53 pm:

Why are men so gross sometimes?

BlindSwine: sounds like a job for frau nate.
    b00gnsh: shit
    b00gnsh: fuck you, you ass
    b00gnsh: go ahead and post that for me
    BlindSwine: heh. aiight.

"fuck you, you ass."

that's straight from the warm cockles of nate's ill heart.

By The Dinner Lady on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 06:04 pm:

Why is it a Boston Steamer? Did some guy from Boston think up crapping on someone's face? And what does that mean about St. Louis then?

Inquring minds want to know

By patrick on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 06:10 pm:

please...i have no info as to the origin.....really, don't take these too seriously now. These appear to be the product of teamsters on the job........so really.....But if i had to guess, I think it just sounds kinda uppity, being a really vile act, it's ironic.

Rhi, you have to look at these in an unrealistic context. I think the walrus is my fav just *because* it's so absurd.....

By patrick on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 06:11 pm:

i also know there are a handful more, but i can't recall them

By Gee on Wednesday, April 5, 2000 - 01:08 am:

I thought an acronym was a word or a bunch of letters that stands for something. Like MADD. What am I thinking of?

By heather on Wednesday, April 5, 2000 - 01:44 am:

it is, i don't know what they're talking about

Main Entry: ac·ro·nym
    Pronunciation: 'a-kr&-"nim
    Function: noun
    Etymology: acr- + -onym
    Date: 1943
    : a word (as NATO, radar, or snafu) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term

By Celia on Wednesday, April 5, 2000 - 04:50 am:

Maybe he means euphemism.

By Isolde on Wednesday, April 5, 2000 - 08:29 am:

Maybe he means that they're FUBAR.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 5, 2000 - 11:44 am:

i don't know what i am talking about thats all....what would you call those phrases and words...

By Webster on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 03:01 am:

vulgar slang

By Ceph on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 11:51 pm:

might I ask what snafu might stand for?

By patrick on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 11:54 pm:

good question

By droopy on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 01:01 am:

situation normal - all fucked up.

and...

snorkeling - wearing a womans vagina over one's face like an oxygen mask by placing one's nose and mouth in the vaginal cavity. usually done by straddling the face. best if woman is very loose, if you know what i mean.

i heard about this on morning radio.

By Kangaroo on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 06:10 am:

is it kind of like LFPR , like I see on so many fliers for parties?

By Z on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 08:22 am:

explicate

By Kangaroo on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 08:07 pm:

sort of like BYOB-LFPR meaning Liquor in the Front, Poker in the Rear. These two go hand in hand on a party flier, normally thrown by a bunch of dudes.

By Celia on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 08:09 pm:

anyone know what lmao means?

By Kangaroo on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 08:24 pm:

In my absolute opinion?

By N on Friday, April 7, 2000 - 09:25 pm:

I'ts an L, looneytunes-marsupial-asking-overmuch.

By LMAO kangaroo on Saturday, April 8, 2000 - 02:25 am:

wow, I applaud you N, very creative!

By Ceph on Sunday, April 9, 2000 - 10:21 pm:

..and less creative but more generally
    understood is Laughing My Ass Off

Ah, what hanging out in IM chats late at night
    will teach you.

By KangaRoo on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 06:25 am:

TFR-Too Fucking Right!

By MapleLeaf on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 08:57 am:

PEBCAK - Problem exists between chair and keyboard.

By Eat my penis on Wednesday, September 5, 2001 - 09:50 pm:

My anus is green.

By Maiden on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 02:44 pm:

anyone know what a bamboo steamer is and I don't mean the cooking pot?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact