More Whiny Teenage Crap

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: More Whiny Teenage Crap
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Crawford on Tuesday, June 13, 2000 - 10:36 pm:

Well, I kept on trying to ask Dana to go bowling with me and some friends. I call my friend Rose and I find out that Dana has a boyfriend.
    Drat. Foiled again.
    So then I stop caring whether Dana says yes or no or anything. In the end, she *said* that she was going to be out of town. I said ok and that was that.
    At least I never have to see her again. Heavens, that would be embarasssing. Anyway, I've decided to take a break from girls for a while. Oh, say, two or three years. It's not like the women were lining up outside the door anyway.

By J on Tuesday, June 13, 2000 - 11:06 pm:

Hey sweetcheeks your getting a brand new start,go for it!!!

By semillama on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 08:37 am:

Man, teenage problems are so refreshing and simple. Now I feel nostalgic. Thanks, Crawford. I don't know if you percieve them as such but your reports ae entertaining and a welcome perspective.

By Crawford on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 01:33 pm:

That's what I'm shooting for. Crawford, the Voice of Teen Nostalgia.
    That was not supposed to be sarcasm, although upon reading it, I did find it so. But it's not.

By OnePercent on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 01:52 pm:

Walk up to Dana's boyfriend and punch him in the mouth.
    Tell him that if you ever see him with her again that you'll rupture his spleen.
    Then grab her hand and walk off into the sunset.
    Make sure to show your sensitive side afterwards.

Works every time, especially if he's a big jock-type basketball player or something.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 02:14 pm:

two or three years with no lovin' will make your hand hairy. just avoid relationships. be a slut. i've been being a slut for about a year now. it rules. fuck some bitches and then leave. don't get attached, don't give a shit when they get all pissed cause you won't call. set goals. say i'm going to fuck three different chicks in three days. or four chicks in three days. or two chicks in one night. shit like that. you'll be surprised what you can do. be a slut for those two or three years. don't give up girls, your a man for chrissake!

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 02:20 pm:

buy a dog with a big pussy.

By Cat on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 05:01 pm:

What sort of dog do you recommmend Nate?

I had gained a fleeting impression that you were more of a goat man.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 06:44 pm:

Oh, Cat...you're our kind of girl.

By Isolde on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 07:17 pm:

Go to her boyfriend and ask him to put it in your ass.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 07:22 pm:

woohoo!

By semillama on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 08:09 pm:

I've got a donkey suppository here.

That's right, you can stick it in your ass.

By Cat on Wednesday, June 14, 2000 - 10:33 pm:

Nothing like a bit of bestiality to get people to bond.

Crawford, ignore Nate. You're too young for animals. There's plenty of time for that once alcohol, drugs and life's traumas have ruined your complexion and nobody but a dog wants you.

Get back in the saddle, mate! Hitch yourself up with another young filly and ride off into the sunset. Then post and tell us all the hot sweaty bits.

By Crawford on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:20 am:

What's interesting is that I went to daycare with Tim. (That's his name.) Anyway, we were both comic book nerds, and I remember him getting me up to speed on Wolverine's then-recent troubles (this was 1993 or 1994). I saw him a few years later in the Columbia Photo parking lot. He yelled out my name and ran up to me. We were talking about days since past. Now he's a Limp-Bizkit-listening, wife-beater-wearing, hump-dancing, confidence-spewing heartthrob.
    I wrote a song about all of this called "Timmy the Geek and the Adamantium Heart."
    If anyone wants to see it, say so.

By moonit on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:42 am:

I want to read it - but will i need a dictionary? And will you stick it in my ass?

By Isolde on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:53 am:

*whinnies*

By Cat on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 01:17 am:

Stop that Isolde, you're turning me on

By J on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 02:21 am:

LOL!!! Moonit...you are in your cups I bet.Let,s see the song.Isolde,Cat,those poop rockets are not good for you,wax running out your rectum is just not right,not that I would know anything about that.Uh hummm.

By semillama on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 08:45 am:

Sounds like a good song - great title anyway.

1 month til X-Men...Sign me up for GeekAnon, but I'm really looking forward to this...

By Nate on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 09:47 am:

holy shit! ya'll make me so proud.

By patrick on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

"ya'll"

thats my line you no cal hippie!

By Nate on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

bah.

it's proper english.

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

"y'all" is proper english.

"ya'll" aint shit.

no charge.

By Crawford on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 01:30 pm:

okay, this is the first time i've bared my soul like this, so . . .

"Timmy the Geek and the Adamantium Heart"

Well Dana has a boyfriend
    His name is Tim
    I went to daycare with him
    He was a comic book geek
    A geek just like me
    We'd sit around and read
    Wolverine
    Now he's a Limp Bizkit listening
    wife beater wearing
    hump dancing
    flirty boy
    Where are you, Timmy the Geek?
    Where have you gone?
    took something away from me
    that was never really mine
    oh well
    that's fine
    it happens all the time

I figure it should make an ok emo song.

On a completely unrelated note, I went to the doctor today.

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 02:01 pm:

looks like timmy has evolved from collecting comic books to chasing ass.

you evolve too.

want some help? follow mike's 5 tip plan:

1. First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh. Debbie. Hi."

2. You always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it."

Now three (3), act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?"

4. When ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

if that doesn't work, there's always voyuerism/masturbation ala judge rheinhold.
    that and the bittersweet sensation of sinking into total obscurity.

By Nate on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 03:14 pm:

damn swine, talk about not clusterfucking the kids. 1) he's probably wondering who mike and/or rat is. 2) there's only one side to a CD. 3) (maybe) who the hell is Led Zeppelin?

for christsakes, he was in daycare in 1994.

By Czarina on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 03:36 pm:

Swines right,females like that the guy they are with is confident.

and if that doesn't work,masturbations not bad.

By Jay on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 03:36 pm:

hope you had a hell of a piss arnold.

By patrick on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 03:38 pm:

would love to see swine ordering for my wife

Jake- and the lady will have the shrimp tortellini with the red sauce

The Girl- wait are those the big shrimp or the little one's and does that sauce have mushrooms?

Poor Waiter-they are small sized shrimp however our special today features the large shrimp and yes that has portabella mushrooms in it.

Jake-Ok then the LARGE shrimp totellini, and a glass of white.....

The Girl-Portebello? Do you have shitake?

Waiter- Uhhh no we don't

Jake-ok So delete the portabella

Waiter-i am sorry sir it's in the sauce

The Girl- I think red wine might be better with a heavy shrimp dish. Maybe i should go with the....hmmmmmm......

Jake-(dumbfounded)

Waiter-(dumbfounded)

Girl-What were your specials again?

By Cat on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 04:55 pm:

I like the sound of Mrs Patrick. Send her down here and we could really mess with waiter's heads. And then we could move on to the chefs, bar staff, and maybe even the lobsters in the tanks.

Speaking of food, my date the other night told me I was exactly the height and weight of his wife and she was anorexic. Remind me never to date divorced men again.

By Crawford on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 06:09 pm:

I know who Led Zeppelin is. Sheesh. One of the first songs I learned to play was "Stairway to Heaven."
    And I do own a turntable. Why, just a few hours ago, I was listening to Pink Floyd. On vinyl.

(But I don't understand the "Rat" thing.)

By Dougie on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 08:00 pm:

Damn, kids still have turntables? Good for you, Crawford.

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 08:16 pm:

dude. relax.

i can fix your relationship.

my old man's a television repairman.

he's got the *ultimate* set of tools.

By Crawford on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 09:01 pm:

Ahh, that is one movie that I have not seen. Maybe I will someday.

By mistaswine on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 01:17 am:

i wouldn't bother.

both "fast times" and "stairway to heaven" should probably be dumped into the cultural graveyard and laid to permanent rest.

what's "vinyl"?

By dave. on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 03:00 am:

yup.

By Isolde on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:14 am:

My piece of shit movie theatre isn't even promising to bring X-Men to me. Fuck. I don't want to drive four hours just to see a movie...

By Jay on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 07:54 am:

Mr. Spicoli, why do you shamelessly waste my time like this?

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 09:45 am:

fuck you, you ass.

By Cat on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 10:11 am:

Crawford, if I wasn't 7,000 miles away, I'd go bowling with you. You're not divorced are you?

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 10:39 am:

Crawford is like 15.

By Cat on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 10:42 am:

And your point is?

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 11:45 am:

well, he's not likely divorced

By patrick on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 12:38 pm:

vinyl = record, phonograph, grooved vinyl disc made to play sound

why do i feel i have just been set up

By semillama on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 12:42 pm:

Is that a rhetorical question?

By Kalliope on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 01:21 pm:

everything is rhetorical.

By Crawford on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 01:27 pm:

Actually, I am sixteen.
    There was a girl in my Fine Arts Appreciation class who did not know what a turntable was.
    Come to think of it, that particular girl is one of Dana's best friends.
    I'm going to my granparents' house. Again. I went last weekend, but I don't care because they are so old that any weekend might their last.
    Heavens, I am bored.

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 01:47 pm:

ok, crawford, here is your premium sex action plan:

1. buy a whole grip of pokemon cards.
    2. go up to <girl> and ask "How many of these pokemon cards would it take to get you to let me fuck you in the ass?"
    3. give her the cards.
    4. adjust her plumbing.

give me a call if you need any help with any of this. (530)547-3354. We can three-way call your lady and get her mind straight.

YOU WILL GAIN THE GOODS.

and i'm not talking about a quart of milk, a loaf of bread and a stick of butter.

By Isolde on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:28 pm:

Interesting plan of action, Nate.
    Cat--I think it would be considered illegal for you to marry Crawford. However, I suppose anything is worth a shot...
    I have a turntable and a CD player. I also have about 400 records to 200 CD's. I like the quality of sound better. Is that peculiar? I can't explain it, but a record in good condition sounds so much better than a CD. Maybe it's just nostalgia.

By Dougie on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:31 pm:

Yeah, me too, Isolde. A CD is too perfect. With the little imperfections you get on a record, it actually makes it seem more "real." Like the noises you'd get at a live performance or seomthing.

By Kalli on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:38 pm:

Hey Nate...some guy just tried that move on me yesterday. I told him I don't collect pokemon cards but if he'd buy me and himself a Britney Spears T-Shirt, wear it for a week straight without bathing, I might consider polishing his knob.

He just laughed and walked away.

They always do that nowadays.

By patrick on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

there are certain tunes that just sound better on record.......it's usually the music that makes me decide whether or not to buy vinyl or cd. And sometiems its about availability.

By J on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

When I got a new stereo set-up,about four years ago,I had to look all over just to find a new one that came with a turn table,finally got a Sony PS-150H,one of the few things on the stereo set-up I can figure out.

By Isolde on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:52 pm:

I have a helluva time finding needles, though. I have to write this place on he East Coast to get them. Argh. Yeah, maybe it's the imperfections I love so much. I still remember parties with turntables, where whenever people started dancing, the record would skip wildly--I loved that about records.
    I found a Britney Spears sticker on the floor of the supermarket the other day. I stuck it on the roof of my car.

By patrick on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:53 pm:

hey kalli, when you got return my email????/ whatup?

By patrick on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:55 pm:

depending on how old your turntable is, i got a new needle directly from Technics/Panasonic recently, you cna order direct from the manufacturer

By Isolde on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:57 pm:

Mine's a Rotel. I don't actually mind calling the East Coast, it's kind of fun, and it lets them know _someone_ listens to records. Speaking of which, I have to order more soon.

By Kalli on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 02:57 pm:

patrick, im a lazy ass.

i suppose it's my turn to write huh?

and yes, turntables sound so much better than cds. there's something about hearing the music move under a pin that you just don't get with a cd.

maybe it's just the romance of it.

By mistaswine on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 03:08 pm:

it's the technology.

cd's are composed of millions of digital samples.

a vinyl groove creates one phat analog wave.

the record industry will tell you that the human ear can't tell the difference.

but they lie.

By K on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 03:13 pm:

the record industry is on my shitlist as of late.

all this napster crap really bothers me. ESPECIALLY coming from bands like metalliflop and dr dre. i mean, it's just selfishness. i can understand smaller bands who haven't been real sucessful getting kinda pissed about their music being copied to cd and not paid for. but bands like met. have done well. they have more money than i could ever dream of having. it's just another example of how much a good part of humanity deserves to be wiped off this earth.

fuck im cranky today.

By J on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

I never did get restored back on Napster thanks to Ryan,I hope Metallica drops off the face of the earth,ends up in hell and gets it up the ass by demons 24/7.

By Cannon7 on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 04:16 pm:

J: just reinstall it, and re-register. tada!

as far as records are concerned, anyone seen untamed heart? well, i got jipped -- baboon body, human heart. But what can ya do.

Baboons get neon green acne, on top of the red and blue nose. Freaky. Clearisil burns too.

Ok, im done.

By mistaswine on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 04:44 pm:

reinstalling and re-registering won't work.
    napster leaves a tag in the registry.
    what ya need to do is this:

1. Uninstall Napster
    2. Delete all Registry keys that have NAPSTER in them.
    3. Search for the following key: HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\CLASSES\CLSID{CAD8C813-1F34-1B3E-00CEAE43FF0AAD} and make a note of the ID# value. This ID is what lets Napster know a banned computer is trying to log on.
    4. Search for this ID# and delete all instance.
    5. Install Napster.
    6. Create a new login and use a different e-mail address. Don't use the same login ID or you may have to start back at step 1.
    7. Only share dirs without Metallica and don't download Metallica.
    8. Write Metallica and tell 'em to go fuck themselves

that oughtta set your shit straight. if you're not comfortable screwing around in the registry, you're probably gonna want someone who is to help you out.

anyway. good luck.

By J on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:03 pm:

Thanks mistaswine:)

By mistaswine on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:09 pm:

you're welcome, ma'am.

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:10 pm:

and remember, regedt32 doesn't have a search feature.

the reason why metallica and dr. dre are concerned is because only the big bands make money off CD sales. the little bands could give a fuck.

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:11 pm:

oh, and kalli - i'll buy a britney spears t-shirt and wear it for a week without bathing if you'll wear it after while i'm fucking you in the ass.

oh, and send me more of those nakey pics.

By Kalli on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:21 pm:

nate-- will you sing me all the lyrics off the first backstreet boys album too?

i have priorities.

By Nate on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:23 pm:

you betcha.

By patrick on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 05:37 pm:

what a crowd pleaser

By Isolde on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 08:00 pm:

Oh my.

By Kalli on Friday, June 16, 2000 - 09:24 pm:

sweet!

i'll bring my box of mango juice and we'll call it a date!

By Cannon7 on Saturday, June 17, 2000 - 01:26 am:

nakey pics? share! share!

and i'll show you my ripe red baboon ass in return

By Gee on Saturday, June 17, 2000 - 02:05 am:

this is what Ishmael thinks of me:

childlike. I come off as naive, even though I really know what's going on. compassionate. a Presence. when I'm not around people notice.

"naive" may be a poor choice of words. when I questioned him about it all he could say was that I'm always asking questions. I told him that that must make us All naive.

he's the most fascinating man I've met in years. he doesn't respond to me in the way that everyone else does. not at all. It throws me off.

he goes away at the end of the summer. I'm really Really gonna miss him when he's gone.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact