Scabs

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Scabs
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Star on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 01:29 pm:

I have always been a fan of the miraculous things that the world most of the time frowns apon: SCABS! Since I was young, the blood-clotting process to stop bleeding in cuts and scrapes, has entranced me. I used to sit, when I had a cut, from the cats, and watch the blood come out, and then slowly decrease to nothing. Then the same day, I would have a scab. My facination with scabs might have come from my mother, she has a thing for them too. I remember her telling me what the body does to stop the bleeding, and then her stories of picking scabs off. I know it is sick, but I love to pick at my scabs. I like it in one of the two stages, first stage, the barely scabed over kind, the kind that when you pull it off, it pulls your skin, and you bleed again. The second stage I enjoy, is when they are all krispy, and come off without a fit. I like to break them when they are like this. Another thing I like to do, is peel off the dead skin after a sunburn. I am peeling right now. I figure since no matter how much lotion I put on, the skin is already fried to a crisp, and has turned into that thick leather purse feeling on the tops of my shoulders, and it will come off soon anyway, so I guess I will help it along and have some fun in the process. I love picking my scabs, and peeling off my skin! Oh, and when the skin comes off in big sheets, it is great! Does anyone share my affliction?

By Zephyr on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 02:27 pm:

ooh ooh me!
    Although most of the time, when get a cut/scab, I (gasp) tear off the scab, eat it, and then suck as much blood out as I can. I don't know why, but your genetic explanation probably works out (my sister does this too).

I don't get sunburns much. and certainly not peely skin from them.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 02:32 pm:

scabs rule. love when the scab gets nice and thick and black. i always liked to pluck the hairs out of my scabs and then squueze the orange plasma juice out thru the pores. i once had a big scab on my elbow and i kept eating shit on that elbow. i think i had a scab there for like three continuous years between the ages of 9 and 12.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:08 pm:

you guys are fucking sick.

By J on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:12 pm:

If I picked my scabs,I'd scar,as for eating them? Excuse me while I hurl.

By K on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:36 pm:

WOOOOOOOOO NELLLLY!

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

yeah that is sick....

i like putting elmers glue on my palm and peeling that off when it drys though

By Zephyr on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:44 pm:

Thank you.

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:45 pm:

i've popped more than one zit in my lifetime. that's as gross as i get. (except for the occasional spurt of gas that comes on after excursions to taco bell, and the vomit that seems to like to hang around for awhile after that third margarita)

oh hell.

i am pretty gross.

but i can fit a ciggarette through my earlobe and i bet you cant.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 04:34 pm:

i can hide a q-tip in my nose.

By K on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

well duh.

thats nothing special.

now if you could hide a box of em, i'd be impressed.

By Bell_jar on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:02 pm:

i'm a liker of picking scabs and i like to suck on the blood too, but i'm with J on the eating thing. nasty nasty

patrick- once when i was in kindergarten they caught my friend and i behind a shelf thing with a bottle of some other kid's glue. we were pouring it on our hands rubbing it together just right and peeling it off. i feel like peeling glue right now...

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:02 pm:

i can stuff enough change to buy a super big gulp in one nostril

By J on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:10 pm:

I can spit out enough change to buy the Big Gulp Machine right out of my ass.

By Apoo on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:39 pm:

I wuld appreciate it if you did nut stick your convienence food money into your disgusting boty cavities

dank you come again

By Cat on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 06:29 pm:

Yeah, stick the convenience food into your disgusting boty cavities instead. And post pics.

By Zephyr on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 06:53 pm:

mmmmm....

oh. wait.

gross. (hahaha)

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 07:12 pm:

im starting to you like you asshole!

By Zephyr on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 07:19 pm:

Who's the asshole?

What other weird bodily abberations can we preform?

I can roll my tounge in all kinds of ways...and wiggle my ears. Yay.

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 09:08 pm:

Yeah, you guys are talking about ass pennies. UCB initiates will recognize that.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 09:17 pm:

I like to snort a spaghetti noodle up my nose and cough one end out of my mouth and then floss.
    great at parties.
    chicks dig it.

By K on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 11:00 pm:

i'm sleeping with a man who can make balloon animals with his mouth.

i don't even NEED to tell you what else he can do...

By Wisper on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 11:49 pm:

yes you do

By Bell_jar on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 12:14 am:

my rooommate freshman year put a condom over her head and blew it up with her nose.

i have pictures

By Gee on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 01:12 am:

I am no longer the weirdest person in the room.

By Isolde on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 01:58 am:

I like picking scabs. I'll suck at the blood to stop it. (One might ask: why pick the scab in the first place if I don't like bleeding everywhere? Good question.) But eating the scab is knarly. I can hold a bottle of wine in between my breasts.

By agatha on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:07 am:

i can sleep for fourteen hours straight in the right conditions. that's enough talk about scabs.

By Zephyr on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 08:01 am:

A bottle of wine?

"my rooommate freshman year put a condom over her head and blew it up with her nose.

i have pictures"
    Post the damn things!

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 08:15 am:

one more thing about scabs. when i was a kid i would pick off my biggest scabs and fold a paper towel just right and touch it to the blood. after a little while i would unfold the paper towel and have a japanese flag. i thought it was the coolest thing.
    a 750ml or 1.5L bottle of wine?

or maybe one of those big ass carlo rossi motherfuckers.

By K on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 08:41 am:

i did that my freshman year. hope you aren't my old roomate.

she was kind of a bitch.

By dave. on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 09:53 am:

my cat can eat a whole watermelon!

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 10:27 am:

prove it.

i want documentation. pictures. streaming video. all that shit.

i ran a query for "ruben and ed", but google was clueless.

so bring on the melon sucking pussy.

i demand to be entertained.

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 10:43 am:

i wanna see some cleavage-cum-wine caddy photos too, dammit.

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 10:45 am:

i've never seen a cat with a hankerin' for watermelon.
    on "thats incredible' one time they had this dude who ate a whole airplane. took him like two years to do it, but the motherfucker broke the thing down into little tiny pieces and ate the whole fucking thing. wings and all.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 10:47 am:

Yeah, well the wings are the best part, with blue cheese dip.

By patrick on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 12:14 pm:

i gonna step up and demand the watermelon eating kitty too!!!!

c,mon dave stop dicking around.

By Star on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 12:57 pm:

My cats eat watermelon too. But they are picky eaters when it comes to the melon, they won't eat it if it has salt, or isn't sweet enough. I don't like watermelon, so they only get it when my mom downs a whole one for dinner.
    OH, and one more thing: SCAB-EATERS ROCK!!!

By J on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 01:28 pm:

My cat is so dumb, he won,t even eat tuna.

By Zephyr on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:19 pm:

Dude...i had no idea cats liked melons...although all of my dogs have loved velveeta cheese for some reason. and bagels. Covered in butter.

Scab eaters, scab eaters, rah rah RAH!

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:27 pm:

what kind of sick inhuman fuck would put salt on a watermelon?

i bet you eat babies, too.

and put cheese on apple pie.

ketchup on scrambled eggs.

lima beans on pizza.

lemonade in beer.

nothing is sacred to you godless heathen bastards.

it's people like you who'll end up bringing about the downfall of western civlization.

i hear you mention anything about putting salt on the rim of margarita glasses and i'll make arrangements to have you "corrected".

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:30 pm:

Salt on canteloupe is great. Also, a true margarita must have salt, just as when you choke down tequila shots, you must do the salt & lime thing.

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:36 pm:

i never understood that.

the margarita is a beautiful thing. as far as i'm concerned, defiling it with a ring of rock salt is a crime against god and man.

anyway. i feel you on the tequila w/ salt & lime issue.

but that canteloupe thing is just downright foul.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:48 pm:

Salt on canteloupe accentuates the flavor -- in a way, almost makes it sweeter. Kind of like an MSG thing.

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:52 pm:

yeah, i never heard of putting salt on canteloupe but when i tried it, i must admit it was good.
    salt on scabs is even better.

yummy yummy yummy i got scabs in my tummy!

By K on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:55 pm:

the first time i saw someone put salt on a watermelon was in west virginia.

hence i'm convinced it's totally a redneck practice.

as for the canteloupe---that fruit is just a little bastard on its own. nuff said.

my new puppy eats lettuce. i think he's trying to impress clint, who's a vegetarian. bastards. all of em.

i'm gonna sneak him beef when clinton's not lookin tho.

By dave. on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:55 pm:

By J on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:06 pm:

I eat salt on all fruit and jello too and I love it.Thanks Dave,now I know what happened to Karen Black,a shame.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:11 pm:

I went to a really good South American restaurant in NYC a couple of months ago and for dessert, had pineapple chunks with goat cheese and crushed black pepper on top. It was one of the most amazing desserts I'd ever had. Salty & sweet

By patrick on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:14 pm:

By patrick on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:16 pm:

damn it, it didn't link you directly to the specific photos

fuckit

always out to ruin my schtick

karen black is a hottie

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:22 pm:

she's dying to lose what she's finding.

whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean.

By NZA on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:25 pm:

My old cat would eat potato peelings, peas and bread with marmite on it.

My new cat only eats dried cat food. He turns his nose up at any tinned cat food, but loves tuna. Every time I open a can of something he's right there wanting some (unless its cat food of course!).

Scabs are fascinating. I like to look for scabs on my cat (he fights a lot) and peel them off when they are ripe.

My sisters dog loved to eat grapes - right off the vine!

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 04:30 pm:

the only pets i've ever had were two hamsters.

gilligan and fluffy.

i think i forgot to feed the little guys for a while and fluffy ended up eating most of gilligan's butt.

woke up one morning to find half a hamster stuffed in the corner, the cage covered in blood, and fluffy scurrying like mad on the hamsterwheel with what was left of gilligan's ass hanging off his face.

tragic.

anyway.

what south american restaurant was that?

bolivar?

lots of traditional french cuisine prepared in latin style?

i think pretty much all of the high-end restaurants around here are owned by the same 4 guys.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 04:36 pm:

Chicama

By Mavis on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 04:47 pm:

do you mean
    "jicama"

black pepper on cantaloupe is the best.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 04:51 pm:

By Bell_jar on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 04:55 pm:

i had four roommates my freshman year. i lived in a scholarship hall. i doubt you are her kalli... she doesn't have sex with guys... i've never ventured to use a scanner, so uhh... i'll see if i can get them to be viewed.

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 05:00 pm:

weren't you the guy who was talking about being scared of new york?

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 05:04 pm:

Moi? No, I live in NY. I was ragging on the Knicks though -- maybe that's what you're thinking.

By patrick on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 05:06 pm:

hey swine, does your little Donner Party hamster incident have anything to do with your interest in cage matches?

just checking

By mistaswine on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 05:16 pm:

nah.

but it may have something to do with my interest in eating ass.

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 09:13 pm:

don't talk mess about the knicks now.
    ass eating is an aquired taste which i haven't aquired yet.

thank christ.

thats where the do-do comes out y'know.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 09:25 pm:

Nix know about where the do-do comes out too, y'know Jay? All over the court.

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 09:44 pm:

i knew that was coming.
    b-ball seasons over though. so i guess if you're a lakers (notice the lower case) fan you can talk all the mess you want.
    they had it from day 1.
    big ass monkey lookin' cross eyed wanna be rapper shaq.

bastard!

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 10:23 pm:

Nope, not a Lakers fan. A heartbroken Indiana fan.

By Kalli on Friday, June 23, 2000 - 08:13 am:

bell- heh. im not. but that woulda been funny. although, at the time, i didn't have sex with guys either. i was backwards. i went into an all woman's college thinking i could get me some girly love, and realized i really preferred penis afterall. the rest of the girls went in there professing their love for cock and came out with coochie all over their faces.

say la vie. or lovey. or lava. i don't care.

my brother and i had siberian hampsters when we were little. his ate mine. then i had another one. it drowned in a bucket of rain water. we had more after that. the dog got one. one ate rat poison. one died behind the fridge.

after that we got ferretts.

they're still alive.

By Jay on Friday, June 23, 2000 - 08:19 am:

don't ferretts have a tendencey to stink? and bite? i had a friend of mine who had ferretts and they had to have their own room in his house. i went in there one time and it was like walking into a nightmare.
    i'm sure the place had to be torn down after he moved out.

By Kalli on Friday, June 23, 2000 - 08:22 am:

they do stink if you don't bath them ever other day and keep their box clean. if you do though, it really isn't an issue.

lots of people don't take care of them properly.

they were sort of a fad pet for a lot of peolpe.

By Star on Friday, June 23, 2000 - 12:53 pm:

Salt on watermelons must be a southern thing, but I don't even like watermelon at all, and my family thinks I am a freak because of this.
    My dad eats cold macaroni noodles with canned tomatoes in it...ewww...

By Jay on Friday, June 23, 2000 - 02:12 pm:

whats not to like about watermelon?
    granted i can't stand watermelon flavored stuff. like bubblegum and candy. but the real thing rocks. you must not live somewhere hot, where it's really refreshing to munch into a nice, sloppy piece of watermelon on a hot summer day.

By R.C. on Friday, June 23, 2000 - 02:40 pm:

Ah, Swine -- demigod of debauchery & a man after my own heart/as always!

A perfect margarita is the nectar of the goddesses & NOT to be defiled w/a yucky ring of sodium chloride grains that only stick to yr lips & make you look gross.

The pros do their shots w/out salt. Maybe a little lime to chase it. But if the tequila's really first-rate/you don't need to chase it w/anything.

Last nite I discovered a new tequila. Don Julio. $45 bucks a bottle retail/but so smooth you cd pop a nipple on it & feed it to a baby.... And there is a new restaurant -- RIGHT ACRRSS THE STREET FROM WORK -- that actually serves the stuff!

The bartender there was yummy. Way too short/but delicious-looking none-the-less.

He said the engravers are coming today to carve my name in the back of my favorite barstool.

My car also died last nite. In the middle of making a right turn on red. Quel humiliation! Fortunately/I wasn't alone. She's in surgery as we speak. Hopefully/she'll be back home by this evening.

S'definitely time for a new ride...

Oh yeah -- does anyone know of a site where I can get English translated into Hungarian?

By Nate on Friday, June 23, 2000 - 06:27 pm:

www.mezcal.com

i had some of the tobala the other night. no lime no salt.

the shit is psychedelic. smooth enough to give to the baby WITHOUT the nipple.

By Isolde on Saturday, June 24, 2000 - 10:32 pm:

I think there are pictures. But none of you will ever see them.

By Jesus on Saturday, July 22, 2000 - 08:48 pm:

Hey kalliope, the fridge died, not the hampster. He was the one that ate rat poison. The ferrets are coming. Jesus was here.

By Kalli on Saturday, July 22, 2000 - 09:15 pm:

How many hampsters did we have? I thought one of em died behind the fridge?

Riley got one once...there was the drowning albino, uhh the rat poison one. Wasn't there one other one that bit it?

By Zephyr on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 02:18 am:

I am thankful for the damn mosquitos.

why?

Because I have a nifty set of scabs due to incessant scratching...and theyre always there, and taste nifty, and I can suck the blood out too.

This morning when I woke up at 6, I spent like 45 minutes just drinking my own blood...squeeze, suck...rinse, lather, and repeat. Yummy.

I had another enchirito today. My dad used to have them all the time in South Cali...he loved them. They were different then, though...not as spicy and all...and they had more veggies.

Still. A tasty lunch...

By Hoyhoyhoy on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 03:52 am:

I like to eat ass too. I like salt with it too.
    Scabs make good fish bait.

By Nuke on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 02:52 am:

scabs, boogers, whiteheads, eyeboogers, dried skin, blood.If it came from me I would never hesitate to lick or chew it.Gross maybe, but not as gross as sharing someone elses mouth juices kissing, or kissing a sweaty or tear streaked face.Everything coming from us was put into us by us just in another form.Am I compulsive, deranged, most likely.You would never know it by seeing me on the street.Handsome, young, married, professional but secretly, I eat my boogers, pick my scabs, lap my blood, scrape my teeth, and yes, on occaision lick the finger that just popped a zit.At 37 I get very few.(zits)I wish I could read about these nasty little idiosyncracies in a psychology book.I would find I am far from alone.Admitting it here is easy.I am ashamed but I guess it is a carry-over from a bad childhood.I hope I never get discovered as it would really embarrass me.I would like to stop but it is like trying to stop masturbating.It is just there for the doing.

By David on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 06:14 pm:

Getting back to animals eating strange things, my family once had a puppy that ate something so disgusting, it is worse than anything else that any animal could EVER eat. I think the puppy was a golden retriever. His name was "Dustin". and Dustin would EAT HIS OWN SHIT!!!!!!!!! Beat THAT, everybody! (Maniacal laughter)....then again, I guess that's not really something to laugh about, is it? Excuse me....(vomits loudly and violently)

By David on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 06:20 pm:

I myself love to pick my scabs too, but only when they have gotten to be at least a few days old. I like to make sure that the scab is nice, dry and crispy. And then? I love to just rrrrRIP it off! I used to eat my scabs, but I don't anymore. This is truly great: Being able to talk about the nastiest, sickest, most disgusting, vomit enducing shit known to the human race, ALL behind the secrecy of the Internet........I LOVE TECHNOLOGY! :)

By Dougie on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 07:36 pm:

A dude that was at the superbowl party I was at on Sunday told a pretty funny/gross story: his friend was interviewing for a job, walked in, and realized he had his usual wad of 3 pieces of bubble yum in his mouth, and that wouldn't be impressive or acceptable to the interviewer, and he couldn't find a trash can near, so he swallowed it. Dude's plumbing was stuck for 3 days, but that's not the worst of it. Chewing gum held in the body for 3 days at 98 degrees becomes very runny and sticky, and so when he could finally take a dump, it got all over his butt hairs, and he had to have his wife cut it out with scissors for him. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

By semillama on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 08:00 pm:

That sounds like something straight out of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

By J on Wednesday, February 9, 2005 - 02:07 pm:

Thanks Dougie for leaving me with a visual image that may scar me for life.Just kidding good to see you around:)

By David on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 09:49 pm:

Don't you all just hate when you pick your nose and the DAMN thing fills up again like a half hour later? It's also irritating when the feel of a full nose is bothering the living HELL out of you, but, you're in public, surrounded by people.

By Antigone on Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 11:02 am:

Check for a sinus infection, yo.

By Susanna on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 05:23 pm:

I have always love blood and picking at scabs and watching them bleed, what is that called when you like to do that does anyone know, I still love to do that and even squeeze the scab to make it bleed more.

By J on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 01:48 am:

Oh Susanne don't you cry for me,your gonna get a scar for picking the scab upon your knee.It rained all night the day I left....

By David on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 09:53 am:

I think the reason why some people love to pick thier lips and scabs so much, is because it is a way of 'smoothing out' the skin. When I pick my lips, I do it because my lips have skin that is hanging off, astray from my lips. When I pick my scabs, I do it because the scab seems like "an intruder" that needs to be picked off because it is a rough, bumpy thing on my smooth skin. The act of compulsive skin picking has a name for it, and it is "dermatillomania".

By The Devil on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 09:25 pm:

This is a reply to a message by "Nate", who posted a message on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 at 03:08 pm:

A couple of guys were talking about scabs and you said, and I quote "you guys are fucking sick". HELLO?? You're in a forum about SCABS! What the hell did you THINK people were gonna talk about?? If you think that the talk here is "fucking sick", then you need to learn to fucking read what the fucking post is about FIRST!

By jack on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 09:32 pm:

oh, look: it's elementary bbs flame technique #13b, recognizable but not especially well done.

By Dodi on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 10:07 pm:

well done..

By semillama on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 10:20 am:

Be gentle, he's still just a child.

By V on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 11:07 pm:

sem,its nice of you to post,I get fed up posting to 13 year old kids....sorry to ask,but do you still do research? and do you enjoy your job?

By Vandobson on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 02:51 am:

i would like to strongly encourage everyone to watch the people you are parked next to at the stop signs and stop lights. There are a large number of people, man and woman alike, who eat their boogars when they belive no one is watching them. Do'nt be obvious that you're wathching. Be stealth. The key to catching them is to pretend to be doing something else but have your eyes fixed on your subject. The ones who are in their own world, possibly jamming to the radio, are easier to catch. This is a little hobby i,ve developed over many years on the road and thus far 98 percent of those who's fingers make their way to their nose end up in the mouth. Some will even use their teeth to get caked, crusty ones off their fingers so the evidence of their guilty pleasure can be irradicated. Have patience my friends. Sometimes they will venture into the nose, as if they're trying to touch the brain, and pull their fingers away...eyes crossed...previewing the spoils. Then caringly place their hand in the lap...postponing their pleasure until such a time they feel safe and secure...and THEN they will feed. If you are patient you WILL catch them. Even my son and fiancee are in on the game now. Kinda makes you feel like a little private investigator. has anyone else out there experienced this phenomina?...holla back.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact