Cat sitting

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Cat sitting
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Willy Nilly on Sunday, July 30, 2000 - 06:53 pm:

I know what you all must be thinking...

"Bet she wouldn't be cat sitting if the cat-owner knew that Willy likes to put tape on cats' feet"

My friend doesn't know. I've admitted this only to this online community and a few friends "back home."

I think I'm doing a good job... can't seem to get them to eat the fur-ball remedy. Since I only come around once every day or so, I don't want to find that my friend's favourite siamese has choked on his own fur ball... or that they've had to cope with the smell for days. Anyway - they won't eat it. Any suggestions from other cat owners? My cat loved the stuff. But then again, he's weird... he also likes ear wax. He ate a cotton ear plug more than once.

Anyway - she's got a computer and I'm using it. Normally I post from work (when, obviously, I don't feel like working) but now I get to post from her home. How nice.

I'm in a good mood today - don't know why. Normally, I guess, I wake up in a good mood. Doesn't take much human interaction to change that though - that must be the difference... only human interaction today was purchasing the hair-ball remedy and saying hello to my neighbour when we met on the stairs. Nothing too aggravating.

Have a good day, folks!

WN

By Tired on Sunday, July 30, 2000 - 11:18 pm:

lately I wake up in a bad mood cos I realize that I cannot possibly sleep any longer no matter how long I lie there with my eyes shut.

I avoid people, but it still fluctuates hourly.

By Willy Nilly on Monday, July 31, 2000 - 07:40 pm:

I used to feel that way too sometimes... don't know how I got over it eventually - prescription medicine and laundry I think did it eventually.

Sometimes I think that more leisure time is a bad thing (for me, anyway) because I have a tendency to thinking too much and too negatively, especially about myself. This may sound stupid, but give yourself a goal - perferably an acheivable one. Then work toward achieving it. It might help. With me, i had to finish a degree. Eventually I did - not brilliantly, but I finished. And I think that put me onto the path where I can get up in the morning, and i have no reason to sleep 18 hours a day.

And having a pile of laundry to do helps to keep my mind off the bad things in life.

I hope this helps...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact