I'm on a quest . . .

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: I'm on a quest . . .
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Crawford on Thursday, August 17, 2000 - 05:46 pm:

. . . and i need your help. Does anyone know where I can find an mp3 of the theme song to the old Nickeloeon show "Welcome Freshmen"? Or at least where I can start looking?

By Isolde on Thursday, August 17, 2000 - 08:23 pm:

Napster.

By Crawford on Thursday, August 17, 2000 - 08:34 pm:

Tried it.

By moonit on Thursday, August 17, 2000 - 10:03 pm:

oth.net

By Jay on Thursday, August 17, 2000 - 10:58 pm:

why?

By Spider on Friday, August 18, 2000 - 10:03 am:

Keep checking Napster. What songs are available depends on who's online.

By J on Friday, August 18, 2000 - 01:46 pm:

Oh thank you,I tried once to get this song by The Odds on Napster..no dice,tried after I saw this and got it.Check it out The group is The Odds and the song is Hetrosexual Man,I think you will get a laugh out of it:)Wish I could put it on the thread about having spawn.

By Spider on Friday, August 18, 2000 - 02:05 pm:

The Kids in the Hall appear in that song's video. It's funny!

By Wavy on Friday, August 18, 2000 - 04:46 pm:

I'm looking for Paleface's self-titled album - it was released in 1992. The song was "Burn and Rob" but the rest of album is killer.

Anyone a fan of early-90s alterative music? I'm not talking the radio-friendly crap - but the little-known artists that got one or two songs on the local college station then disappeared into fast-food oblivion.

I'm listening to Dennis Leary's "Traditional Irish Folk Song" - it's readily available on Napster and well worth the download.

By SuGaRmOuTh on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 12:34 pm:

www.audiogalaxy.com

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact