the desk at hunter's point, the seatmate who masturbates, and the hitchhike

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: the desk at hunter's point, the seatmate who masturbates, and the hitchhike
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Bell_jar on Saturday, August 19, 2000 - 09:50 am:

i'm sitting here at work waiting for everyone to wake up. my heart is filled with much sadness. i so desperately want to take charge of my life, to do what i want to do, and not what is expected of me. i keep telling myself that i only have one more year and then i have complete control. i recall thinking this my senior year of high school too, but when i graduated from high school it seemed like there was an equal amount of pressure on me as before, will it be the same for college?

my trip to nyc made me very aware of my inability to choose my own path through life. maybe inability is the wrong word. my fear of disappointing my family.

ahhh... but on to the trip.

in st. charles missouri i awoke to find my seatmate on the bus masturbating. i was so shoked i didn't say anything. i just got up and went to the bathroom on the bus, waited for five minutes for her to finish and went back. she wasn't done when i got back.

i stayed in queens near 42nd (?) and Courthouse Sq. i road by the desk at hunters point every day and could understand mark's urge to sit behind it. i roamed around the city in awe for several days. i was accosted by drunk persons while searching for a particular bar. shoved the drunk men off of me, and walked on.

on the way home our bus was running late, so we missed the bus going from des moines to kc. i suggested we hitchhike, and so we did. it was my first hitchhiking experience. nothing to fear. i might hitchhike to san francisco over winter break.

i desperately want out of kansas right now. somene rescue me.

By Trace on Saturday, August 19, 2000 - 10:06 am:

I wish I could, but I am stuck here myslef.

By Trace on Saturday, August 19, 2000 - 10:11 am:

I do have to say, though, that I was in the Air Force, and I remember in Basic Training we had a female TI, and if anyone said "comming" when they were called, she would shout "no one is cumming in my dorm!" who was she kidding? Here we were, tons of 18-22 year old guys, most of us with girlfriends at home and used to getting it at least every friday night suddenly not getting any action at all. We just learned to look away, or just lie there at night and say nothing. Because, eventually everyone of us did it at least once.

By Spider on Saturday, August 19, 2000 - 10:59 am:

Serial killers most often go after prostitutes and hitchhikers. Be careful.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact