Kaput

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Kaput
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Isolde on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 02:58 am:

Antithesis and I kaputed. It was ugly. It wasn't fair. It sucked. I'm going to sit here and be drunk for a really, really, really long time now.

By Cat on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 03:14 am:

Oh Isolde...I'm miserable for both of you.

You seemed very good together.

Can't it be mended?

At least for my sake, so I can laugh at your cute double posting?

You don't want me to have to come over there and spank you both, do you?

OK..maybe you do...but still...Damn Fucken Bloody Hell Shitty Craps.

By Isolde on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 04:08 am:

Oh, God, I don't know. I don't know what's going on. I'm so drunk right now I can hardly type. I didn't expect it to hurt this much. We never do, I guess. So I'm sitting here crying to you guys. Damnit. I'm leaving in 39 hours. I don't want to leave on bad terms, and now it feels like it's too late to fix anything, so I feel doubly shitty. I feel shitty about how it happened. I feel shitty about living a lie, too. I just called my best friend in the whole wide world and wailed to him for a while. I'm going to miss him a lot. I'm sitting here listening to my sad music, and I realize he has half of it, each song has some kind of memory, and I'm beating myself up.
    Shit. Why did it have to happen this way?

By semillama on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 08:52 am:

condolences.

By Zephyr on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 11:42 am:

Ouch. I hope it's just a fluke.

By patrick on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 12:00 pm:

in 24 hours you'll come to your senses albeit your head will hurt, you will realize the impending cliff of time and depart on good terms.

crap now my screen play is kapute!!!

KIDDING!!!!

isolde, i hate that. If i could put money on it, i'd bet you guys will find a way back.

where are you going and why?

By Isolde on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 12:38 pm:

I'm leaving in 32.5 hours for Vermot.
    Because I can, essentially.

I don't know if we'll find a way back. Sober, and all that good stuff, I'm thinking about events more clearly. He did something pretty unpardonable, and I think I'm justified in being upset with him. Granted, I guess I could have found a more subtle way to discuss it with him that charging him in the aisles of Safeway. I felt like such white trash. I would like to remain his friend, but I'm wondering if there will be enough time to patch even that up. *sigh* Damnit.

By Bell_jar on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 02:36 pm:

of course i don't know what it is, but i can't seem to think of anything that is unpardonable.

we all make mistakes, and as long as it isn't a common theme our loved ones need to kick our asses and then kiss our noses and say if you do it again there will be no nose kissing.

By Cat on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 05:43 pm:

That was so beautifully put Bell_jar. I want someone to kiss my nose now.

And Isolde, get your ass over there and tell him you can't leave on these terms.

It seems to me that you're both just going crazy at the thought of being separated. Maybe, you can blame whatever he did on temporary insanity caused by Isolde withdrawals.

By TBone on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 06:31 pm:

Bell_Jar rocks.

By Bell_jar on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 08:42 pm:

bell_jar just put the finishing touches on mr. tbone's present.

don't think i'm odd. i have this thing about gender. i would love to blow of social work and merely do gender studies in a major university's sociology department, but damn me for wanting to help people one on one.

you'll see though. just remember how are women viewed by lots of evil men... (they aren't all evil, just some of them).

it will be in the mail tomorrow, if i can find a box.

By Isolde on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 10:54 pm:

Indeed. I don't know. We aren't getting back in each other's pants. This, I know. I don't want to leave on those terms--but if he's running away from me, I can't talk to him.

By Zephyr on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 12:53 am:

Knock the silly child over the head and tie him up, and give him a talking to.
    Then kiss and make up.

By Antithesis on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 05:05 am:

I really love the people here. You're all great.

that said: MY DIRTY LAUNDRY.

I'm taking a hiatus from sorabji in an attempt to keep things civil. I'll be lurking, probably. Who knows? I tend to sort of wander around the internet, in and out of infatuation with different communities. Ramble. I must be drunk. right, then.

I don't want you to leave. especially on these terms.

There's a lot more life out there.

I'm really not running away. Things just keep getting in the way... my life is exploding right now. Hell, everything in this town is exploding right now. Except the police station. Could be a conspiracy.

By semillama on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 10:19 am:

Blow up the cop shop and everything will be fine.

By mistaswine on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 10:32 am:

that may be the best advice i've ever read on sorabji.com

straight up buttafly.

By TROLL on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 11:04 am:

oh Anti! Don't leave! Isolde loves you! and you love her as well! (I'm sorry-I hate to see people break up-It's a pathetic trait I have) Don't go! please kiss and make-up! at least be friends! that is the MOST important thing! you have so much to learn from each other-don't we all????

By Isolde on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 12:09 pm:

Wait...the bomb I set under the police station didn't go off? FUCK!
    No, antithesis is right--I think I want Sorabji to myself for a bit. It's really wierd to think that he's reading my posts here, even though none of them are things he can't read--it's more like I'd rather he didn't, you know?
    Anyway. Enough on that train of thought.
    I hate to disappoint all you romantics, but we certainly won't be getting back together, as painful as that is. I think that eventually we'll be friends. We're working on it, but the peace talks keep breaking down, mostly because someone interrupts. *sigh* Anyway. *sorrow*

By patrick on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 12:36 pm:

digruntled sex can be the best you know

By Thesis on Friday, September 1, 2000 - 10:12 pm:

THERE IS NO ONE INTERRUPTING!!! GOD DAMNIT!

I HATE OUR FRIENDS! THIS IS BULLSHIT!

okay. enough capslock. all the same, I'm still really pissed, and I am gonna leave for a while, honest-like. But this is shit. And if we're not gonna keep this private, than whatever. I kee getting told how I was fooling around with someone else. I know none of you know me, but it's total bullshit. Isolde, of all people, should know this.

Am I in love with her? yes. Was the breakup necessary? totally. If that seems weird to the rest of you, well, join the crowd. It's a weird fucking life, huh?

Now she's on her way to the east coast, so I can post this and then run away with my tail between my legs before she sees it. fuck.

look. You all know the game wherein you show a united front, right? We've always been sorta unsteady, and we have some clashy issues. I hate the fact that I'm doing this here. fuck.

Here's a weird bit, really: I AM MALE, YET I HAVE SEX ISSUES. weird ones. There is no pants-entering, there never was any pants-entering; and if I'm not getting with Isolde, I'm sure as hell not gonna get with anybody else. right.

This is a totally sober post, but I'm gonna regret it alot more than the drunk ones. strange.

Someone left a very angry playlist on my winamp yesterday.

THIS IS NOT A MOVIE.

yeah, right. just keep telling yourself that.

hell. now I'm gonna be too embarrased to post here again.

compassion and chaos.
    or is it chaos and compassion?

Peace. (there's one for the annoying sayings thread?)

By Cat on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 12:13 am:

Antithesis, don't you dare be embarrassed to post here. I love your non-suburban fuckedupedness... you belong here. Sorabji isn't some kid one of you gets custody over.

By Dave. on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 12:15 am:

fuck the drama, you two. you'll be all right.

By dave. on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 01:19 am:

yeah, and what cat said.

By Isolde on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 05:34 pm:

A very angry playlist? Not me.
    I never, actually, for the record, said that there any pants getting. Desire, perhaps, but nothing ever came of it.
    In St. Louis, I almost called--I felt so alone and vulnerable and in the middle of nowhere that I almost picked up the phone and talked to Antithesis. I'm kind of glad I didn't, if I would have been recieved that way. It makes me sad. I'm not angry, just disappointed, and upset, but I'm not angry, and I don't plan to be. It's a pity antithesis is, and it's a pity he resents me for posting on these boards, which are my only friends right now. But that's the way life is, sometimes, I suppose.
    Ok. For the record, antithesis didn't fool around with her, by all accounts. However, he wanted to, she wanted to, and in my mind, the thought is as good as the deed. They claimed they, uh, didn't want to hurt me, which is dandy, but it was a shitty way to do it.
    Hiding from me and waiting until I left to do it would have been shitty too. But sometimes adults don't think like adults should, and this is the result.

By Cat on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 05:48 pm:

You two should talk. It's easy to get the wrong impression just reading posts...and before you know it, you have WWIII all on the basis of a misunderstood word.

By Isolde on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 07:06 pm:

Yeah. We're actually talking tommorrow night, now that I finally have a phone.

By Gee on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 05:25 am:

I didn't even know you two were "together". I thought you were just friends. now I wish I hadn't said anything about being creeped out. sorry about that.

you're both good eggs. I don't want to see anymore heart-wrenching this-is-what-happened notes (it makes me sad for you), but I would like to know what happens. I'm nosey, but not intrusive.

By Isolde on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 12:28 pm:

Nope. No more on this board.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact