Get me outta this elevator......

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Get me outta this elevator......
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 04:28 pm:

walking into the elevator......2 men are in there.....

first man: yeah my lawyer is real good, i'll give you his number, real good about these types of things, DNA and rape and all

second man: no it wasn't rape

first man: what was it

second: murder, 10 counts

first man taking a sidestep, with look of awe

second man: yeah i was just trying to burn the house man, it was a an accident......

ummmm, GET ME OFF NOW

By Tom on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 06:26 pm:

Why was first man so freaked out?

He *SAID* it was an accident.

By Fb on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 07:28 pm:

Patrick, is that for real?

Here is a link (if you are interested)
    http://ryanfire.com

This is the fire/building that my brother was killed in. Please keep in mind the "evidence" presented by the Ryan family is mainly lies.
    His dad is very wealthy. Court testimony proved the Dale's dad NET's 3-4 million dollars a month, and he's been spending it in any under-handed, immoral way attempting to get Dale out of prison.
    The federal government (ATF) spent millions investigating and prosecuting this case because it was the FIRST case ever in U.S. history where an arsonist can be tried and convicted of homicide for the death of a fire fighter. They Ryan family has tried to present this case as a few country hicks on a witch-hunt. If you met the ATF officals you would know that every resource, every scientific process was used to insure a FAIR FUCKING TRIAL!!!!! Fuck Dale Ryan, Fuck his family, Fuck his dumb-ass aunt who has slandered my brothers name and then tells the newspaper that she doesn't have her number or address listed to protect herself. YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT I FOUND EVERYTHING I NEEDED
    TO KNOW ABOUT YOU ON THE NET TODAY. You live in
    Weaver IA. I found Dale's Mommy's address in the FUCKING SHOW ME STATE. Your time is coming*. I will attend your funerals I WILL SPIT ON YOUR CASKETS AND PISS ON YOUR GRAVES.

*this does not imlpy that I am threatening you. I will wait very patiently.

By Fb on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 08:00 pm:

MMMMAAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSTTT CCCCOOOONNNTTRRROOOLLL
    HHHHHOOOOOMMMMMIIIICCCIIIIDDDDAAAALLL IIIMMMMMPPPPUUULLLLLSSSSSSEEESSSSS........

By patrick on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 08:08 pm:

yeah it was kinda freaky, now inhollwood, thought, its not uncommon for weird hidden camera shit like this to happen, method acters working on their lines, to see my reaction.

By Bell_jar on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 08:56 pm:

that's the kind of sick stuff that i would do in an elevator to get people's reactions.

sick fuckers.

By Fetidbeaver on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 08:57 pm:

I gotta go back to work, instead of sitting here dwelling on this. An idle mind is the Devil's playground. I think mine got a new swing set and monkey bars put in this week.

By Fetid on Friday, September 22, 2000 - 09:01 pm:

When I use to go visit a few of my patients, (after hours in street clothes) I would cough in the hospital elevator then casually state, "Damn TB! I swear it's never going to go away." I never fail to amuse myself.

By Fb on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 01:44 am:

Joyce Stewart
    3715 185th street
    Wever Iowa 52658
    Phone # 319-372-1201

Please give her a call day and night. Let her know that we're thrilled that her arsonist/murder nephew is on the streets.

By Isolde on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 02:00 am:

Sounds like the Federal Government gave a grant for a brand new entetainment complex in your head, FB.

By Fb on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 02:07 am:

hehe

By J on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 02:37 am:

FB,if your serious,I'm on it like blue bonnet,I owe ya.

By Cat on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 08:53 am:

FB, did this woman have anything to do with the murders? Did she harbour the perpetrator after the crime?

Or did she just make the mistake of being related to him?

Unless she had some direct input into the crime, it doesn't seem fair to torment her. While it may have the desired result of indirectly hurting the murdering asshole, it doesn't really make you any better than him if you injure an innocent person.

Don't allow your anger to make you less than you are.

By Cat on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 08:56 am:

Oh Ok, I should have read your post above first. Smack me for my slackness.

How did she slander your brother?

By Fb on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

She is the only one in the entire Ryan family who has made unture, derogatory statements regarding both firemen. That's why I have singled her out.

The truth is, I hate her the most. I do not believe Dale ever intended to kill anyone. But this lady HAS done everything intentionally.

I gotta let this drop for awhile, I can't sleep lately.

By Fb on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 01:12 am:

Thanks J, I'm dead serious.

By J on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 01:41 am:

Me too,I'll call Monday,is that all you want me to say?I figure I can make quite a few calls between Dialpad,my broadpoint card,and you can make free calls off MSN,plus my son made me a redbox for my B-day,I meant to tried it out today,but even though I put it in my purse,I forgot about it,but I am supposed to be able to make free long distance calls on some payphones with it.So if there is anything else you want me to say,just tell me,I'll do it.

By Tired on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 02:00 am:

wow, that's incredible, your son made you a redbox.

what if you ever get caught using it & he has to bail you out?

Are there meetings for 2600-moms?

I can't imagine my mom doing anything illegal, tho I did have a dream that she had taken up smoking pot. Very very very improbable.

By J on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 02:10 am:

I'm a mom and I smoke pot,though I didn't smoke in front of spawn,they started sneaking in my room when I was at work,by the time I figured it out,I had to get a bolted down safe,and even though they are out of the house for now,I still carry the key to the front door,the key to the room off my bedroom,a key to my clost,and the safe key at all times,can't let my guard down ever.

By Czarina on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 10:50 am:

FB,I'm so sorry for all you have been through,but try not to let it eat away at you.Don't put yourself in a precarious position.[let J do the dirty work for you.]You've had alot going on lately,so try to keep it together.And know that there are those who do care.

Whats a redbox?

By semillama on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 11:59 am:

*Doubled over* Spawn!!! yeah, j! If Kymical wants to start a 'zine, she should get with you and publish your posts as poetry!

I'm a mom and I smoke pot

though I didn't smoke in front of spawn

they started sneaking in my room when I was at work

by the time I figured it out

I had to get a bolted down safe

and even though they are out of the house for now

I still carry the key to the front door
    the key to the room off my bedroom
    a key to my closet

and the safe key at all times

can't let my guard down ever.

(I hope it doesn't annoy you that I'm carrying on nate's post-into-poem editing)

By Gee on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 11:05 pm:

I thought it was Swine who did that.

I get them mixed up sometimes.

By moonit on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 02:26 am:

So do I. I wonder why we do that.

By Isolde on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 07:55 am:

Because we don't have clear faces to match with names.

By semillama on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 08:39 am:

What are you talking about? They're so different stylistically. Nate is more likely to type wider blocks of text like this,

while swine likes to leave a lot of space

between lines

sorta like this.

By Nate on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 11:04 am:

i am not swine. fools.

a redbox is basically just a device that plays back the tones a payphone makes onto the line when you drop a quarter (or whatever,) in.

you drop a quarter, the phone goes blerp blerp blerp and then the phoneco credits the call 25 cents.

you can get a program that will make your soundcard make the tones, and then you can record them on a small tape recorder and play them back into the mouth piece of a pay phone.

you'll have to drop a nickel in first to get things going. everything else is free.

be careful not to drop too many tones on the line too quickly. i've had operators come on the line and ask if there was anything they could help with.

"uh, no. just practicing speed-slotting quarters".

"yeah, you just put 30 quarters down in 5 seconds."

"damn i'm good".

la-te-da.

By Isolde on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 12:33 pm:

Yup.
    I've been altering my style. I oughta stop that.
    Anyway. Yes. It's easy to remember what people said when you were watching them.

By J on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 02:00 pm:

Thanks for the info Nate,Ryan didn't tell me about the nickle,forgot to try it again yesterday.I called Joyce today for FB,I just got a answering machine,but at the end of the message,she say's you must tell me who you are,so I told her I was someone who wasn't impressed that her arsonist,murdering little bastard of a nephew was out,and that I hope he ends up back in the slammer real soon,then I said have a nice day,and hung-up.She sounded goofy,can't wait to speak to the bitch in person.

By TBone on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 03:23 pm:

'round here you can use 'em without a nickel. For local calls you have to dial 10288 (or 10-10-288, and I think most other 10-10 codes will work too) so that it treats it as if it's long distance. They must wrap it around the world the long way, because it wants like $3.50 or more for a local call that way. I haven't made one/used one in quite some time though. I've never had the opportunity to try it with an international call... I should call one of you down-under types and see how astronomical it is...

A number years ago my mom found out (through some lengthy channels) that I had a redbox. She made me bring it to her to destroy it. I managed to buy an old destroyed one off a friend for her to pound with a hammer to protect my investment. I probably could have given her an old remote control and she wouldn't have known the difference.

I took it so seriously back then... like I was a bigtime criminal or something.

By Nate on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 04:43 pm:

i haven't used a redbox since they broke up ma bell.

By Fb on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 09:33 pm:

Yay! J. keep up the good work :o)

By J on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 01:48 am:

I will sweetcheeks,I'm good like that.Sem,I just saw that,LMAO!!!

By patrick on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 12:01 pm:

i dont understand the point of using this device. Whats the use of recereating the bleep bleep of dropping a quarter into a pay phone? Does this make it seem like you are calling from a pay phone should someone trace you?

By Wichita lineman on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 12:11 pm:

bleep bleep sound makes telco think money has been dropped

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact