ultimate make-out swap

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: ultimate make-out swap
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Isolde on Monday, October 2, 2000 - 09:30 pm:

Hey all. I've decided to do this a little differently for my peace of mind. So far, I've had a few emails telling me people want to participate. But I think I'd rather have everyone who is planning on participating tell me now, so I know if it's worth keeping up.
    So. Either say you're interested here or e-mail me if you're shy, so I know how many make-out tapes to expect. Try to let me know by the end of the week?
    Danke.

By Daniel ssss on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 01:17 am:

I'll take one if it comes with instructions; I am not sure if I would know how to use one. I have the latex gloves and tape player. I'm tired of the old tapes over and over again.

I remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous. As long as it is narrated by Woody Allen and has a Monica Lewinski Jenny Craig soundbite, count me in.

By pez on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 02:56 am:

hey, yo. i'm currently narrowing down my list of possible songs. so far i'll need 3 90-minute tapes. didn't know i'd collected that much make-out music in the last few months (the first cd i ever aquired was beck's "midnite vultures" in january. before i had a cd player.

i'm not doing any recording off of my tapes. it gets rather noisy, and i haven't listened to them in ages.

By Tom on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 03:34 am:

hrm. sure, I'm in, if it's open to me. my makeout tapes tend to be noisy, though. none of that "soothing, go with the flow" crap. Get your blood flowing, kids!

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:36 am:

Alright...so we have three commitments, it seems? Perhaps more will come.

By TBone on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:42 am:

I'm there, dude.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:43 am:

Sweet. Now that TBones here, the party can begin.
    Right. I need all commitments and postmarks by October 30! I was going to make them by my birthday, but that's to far away.

By Hal on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:54 am:

SOLD!!! Hell, I'll take one of those, and well if tbone wants one, how can I or anyone else pass it up?

By pez on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:54 am:

wa-hooooooo!!!!

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:57 am:

Huzzah.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:59 am:

tell me how it works.

what are the boundries?

i'm probably in.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 11:07 am:

The boundries are:
    Create your version of the ultimate make-out tape. Mail it to me (it must be postmarked by October 30). when I have received the tapes of everyone who committed, I'll set up a swap exchange. Not too hard?

By Nate on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 11:47 am:

nope.

i'll work on it this weekend.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 12:23 pm:

yay!

By semillama on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 01:20 pm:

Count me in. I may have to scramble to make it by the 30th, but I will try.

By Hal on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 01:47 pm:

Give me some time, it will probably be after the weekend of the 24th of October... But I will get you that tape...

Count on it.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 02:52 pm:

Scramble, shmamble.

By moonit on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 09:09 pm:

Isolde I wanna play! Promise I won't be as
    slack as I was on the pens and candy ride.

By Cat on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 09:24 pm:

Does every tape come with an inflatable make-out doll? If not, please include one.

I thought I had someone I wanted to suck face with...but now either he's slipping away or I'm giving him a decent push. The lesbian commune is looking good again and I'm wondering why I bother waxing.

Sorry to be such a misery guts...but that's just the way things are travelling today.

And please don't give me any sympathy, because I'm not in the mood for anything but funeral dirges and whipping posts and toad scales.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:37 pm:

Me too, Cat.
    And yes, inflatable lovers are included.
    I just watched the presidential debates. Excuse me while I vomit.

By Daniel ssss on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 10:40 pm:

Some come, some go. Some stay and never know. Some stay, who really should go. Some go, and know.

Jeez. Who had the toad scales? Just when I thought the zit medicine was working!!!!!!

I think including a whipping post might be helpful for the tape package too. Could an inflatable one, doing double duty.

At least.

By pez on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 02:39 am:

for some reason, i laugh at the name ralph nader. it's goofy, the name i mean. it makes me feel guilty to live in this house when i say it. ralph nader. ralph nader. ralph nader.

By Isolde on Saturday, November 4, 2000 - 03:00 pm:

Semillama, the first piece of mail I recieved at my new house was your makeout tape. I'm listening to it right now. It's excellent. The rest of you, get your bottoms in gear, the deadline is the 30th!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact