Get Off.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Get Off.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Isolde on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 03:43 pm:

I'm listening to "Get Off," by Prince, and thinking about the different ways people get off. Not physically, emotionally. I'm trying to reach a greater understanding of people or something, I'm not sure exactly what I want.
    Here's whatI have come up with (mind, I'm not in a good frame of mind right now):
    -We get off by hurting other people. People take some sort of mailicious pleasure in knowing that someone else's day has been dimmed because of an action they took. We get more and more clever at it until finally, the subject can't always put his finger on why it's happening, but it does. Sometimes we aren't subtle. Sometimes it's obvious, and all the pleas of the subject and his lawyer can't prevent it.
    -We get off on pretending to be something we aren't. It sounds better when we stretch the truth a little, people admire us more because of our lies, and we write it off. It's just a little white lie, we think. Just this once.
    -We get off on being better. Better, better, better, it's all about being better, about beating the next in the race. We all need to be superior to someone. Sometimes we like to emphasize it, call people stupid of childish or whatever. Because it makes us feel better.
    -We get off knowing that things are working in our favour. When things go well, whether it's that new loan or the grass is gorwing instead of dying, we feel better, because it's going our way, going as planned.

I know there's more. Someone please remind me of it.

By Tired on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 04:14 pm:

being fucked up on glue

By Zelda. on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 05:11 pm:

how sad. i'm in a shit ass mood, and all i have to say to your search for something higher - is that you have to change your name to a symbol to truely appreciate the bigger picture.
    i'm thinking about taking the cross for my new name. people seem to respond well to that.

By Gecko on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 05:31 pm:

In the broad scope of things, yes, I believe some people do get off on the things you have listed. But I also believe that it is possible to get off on smaller things if you focus on them. I can get off just as easily on canoe trips, beer and Krispy Kreme donuts as I can on envisioning my ex writhing in pain as the trunk she locked is in tumbles down into the deep, lava filled ravine as snipers pelt it from the canyon walls.

God I miss her....

By Isolde on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 06:15 pm:

I have that same vision of my x, gecko, let me tell you. Only I don't actually want him to die. I just want him to leave me alone. Sometimes, though, life doesn't let us get by that easily.
    *comf*
    No, indeed, it doesn't.

By Gecko on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 07:15 pm:

Here's the story.

In reality, I don't want her to die. I hope that she finds what she is looking for, and has a great life.

I have been lucky in the fact that we have been able to avoid crossing paths, and each of us seems to be fine with that.

I just wish my grandchild-starved mother could let go of her. I think she loved this girl more than I did.

By Isolde on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

Oh, my. Maybe the grandchild starved mother should marry her, then?

By Tom on Monday, October 23, 2000 - 10:25 pm:

Most of my fantasies in that vein just involve me having a bigger world. It seems like everyone I date knows everyone else.

God, I can't wait to get out of this town.

I hear NY is nice.

I think people mostly get off on accomplishing goals. Those goals can be just about anything, really, but in the most general sense, it seems like everyone gets off on saying "I'm going to do X," and then doing it. I can't think of a way to define / distill what that "X" is, though.

I don't really think many people get off by hurting others, except that occasionally hurting someone else proves the persons competitive worth; this really might be part of the urge to be better.

Arg. that doesn't make much sense.

Why are people so competitive?

By J on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:33 am:

Ego

By pez on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:40 am:

mama culture's calling.

maybe competitiveness is a convenient measure of worth. it used to be that most mothers wanted a doctor for a son.

think about it. one of the oldest known traditions, coming from ancient times, is competitive. people watch contests on tv, hear them on the radio, read them in the news, keep track of them in the internet. there's always a grand prize, a first place. valdictorian, playmate of the year, it's all the same thing.

survival is no longer an issue. there must be other ways to be entertained. so it's competitions. the winner can be proud, pride being a rudementary emotion.

pride helps us to stand up for ourselves. but it doesn't keep us from being hurt. my band teachers tried to hear every single person play at the solo competitions. i think i was the only one missed, and it was the only year i placed. i felt proud of my achievement, but dismayed that they wouldn't listen. i was just as important as the others who played, even if i wasn't first chair. i worked hard.

i think we all strive for others to recognise our achievements, and competition is the easiest way. nobody cares if you set the world record for the fastest mile during practice. but if you do it during the olympics, everyone cheers.

By Gecko on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 10:00 am:

And to further this thought, I think the hugely destrutive sub-plot that is present in all of this is what is happening to kids today.

In the good old days, we had school, and, if we were lucky, some sport or other extracirricular after school. Today's kids are being taught to multi-task and to squeeze as much as they can into their young lives as some form of justification for their being. It is almost as if kids who didn't letter in three sports, star in the school play, take post-secondary classes while still in High School, and get a 1600 on the SAT rarely do anything with their lives.

And in the same day and age, we wonder why ritilin sales continue to rise....

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 12:41 pm:

Competitiveness is silly.
    So is being an ass.
    Both of which people do every day. It's very frustrating. The thing is that most people know better, but they take some kind of pleasure in acting like complete idiots. I don't really understand human nature very well, I guess, because I don't understand why people are pricks.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 12:51 pm:

why is competition silly?

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 12:56 pm:

It depends on what competition it is. If you're merely trying to prove you're simply better than someone else, I don't like it, I think it's shit, because a lot of people tend to get hurt in the process.
    If you're trying to prove you're a better runner, a better writer, etc, that's another thing. It think that kind of competition is all good. It's part of being human, and I like that.
    But to just do something for the sake of feeling superior, no.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:02 pm:

i think stating "competition is silly" is silly.

if you accept the theory of natural selection, competition is essential, even the kind of competition in which someone gets hurt.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:05 pm:

That's because i didn't elaborate the first time. The second time, I did. Not all competition is silly. Natural selection is a good thing. I'm thinking right now that it acts too slowly sometimes. This aside, no, of course not, not all competition is silly. But being an asshole about it is. The competition I'm talking about when I mention people getting hurt has nothing to do with natural selection and everything to do with nothing. It's pointless, arbitrary competion that's basically two people staring at each other and saying: "nyah, I'm better than you!" like a pair of kindergarteners. It serves no purpose, it upsets both parties, and when either party steps back, he realizes that it's stupid. That's the kind of competition I mean when I talk about silly competition.

By Gecko on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:45 pm:

I realize that competitivness is stupid, and yet I find myself sucked into the whirlpool of competition over and over again.

It's pavlov and his dog really.

When you're the best, people love you, and really all people on some level are striving for some sort of acceptance. When you fail to compete, you fail to get recognized, and, by association, you fail to gain the loving appreciation that you see others receiving.

I believe that the amount of competitive energy expended by a person is directly proportional to their need for acceptance. I was lucky enough to come from a more or less loving family, and to have attained a great circle of friends. To me, competition is done more as a form of release, then as a plea for acceptance.

Jesus, I got to stop reading Freud before going to bed at night....

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 02:03 pm:

god damn

competition is not stupid, it's in your blood, it's in your nature.

it's like saying hunger is stupid, or envy is silly.

it's pointless, and it's appears to be a form of social induced denial, saying these things.

it' APPEARS to be some sort of left over feminist crip crap that tried to teach boys that competiton is silly, it's the reason we hear coaches of junior leagues saying after a 5 goal loss in soccer, hey, "everyone's a winner"...

it's not pavlov and his dog, it's something way before that...

competition is healthy, it makes us human. whether we like to admit it or not, we are all competitive. females are just as competitive as males, make no mistake.

competition has nothing to do with acceptance

Sure, we are not fighting over flank steaks at the market, or locking horns over a female, but the desire compete is derived from a sense of survival and a sense of purpose. We compete for jobs, which put food on our tables, we compete for education, education can equal better jobs which means better food.

Competition is based on a clear defined goal,

i work (train), i compete, i win (or loose).

sure they are people with that kindergarten mentality, but thats not really about competition, thats more about immaturity and arrogance.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 02:29 pm:

Everyone is not a winner.
    All competitivieness is not stupid. Damnit, read my post above. Jesusfuck. I don't like it when people treat me like dirt trying to prove they're better than me, capiche? I think THAT kind of copetitiveness is silly.

By Gecko on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 03:00 pm:

You play to win. I get that.

But why the importance on winning?

If you look a step futher, what do you see? Anything?

When we win, we are acecpted, when we lose, we are outcasts. I agree that it is human nature to win, I just don't understand why we need to perpetuate this belief.

Look at Vietnam.

The Americans lost. We put up a good fight, but we weren't prepared for the war we found, and as a result, we were out smarted by the oppostion.

The vets who put their very lives on the line were treated like pariah by a country whose opinions of the war had shifted and intensified since they left.

We weren't agitated at the men. We were agitated at the fact that they had not only fought an unpopular war, but they also lost.

Tell me how this is a positive trait?

And as for Isolde, well you just rock.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 03:01 pm:

isolde chill i was talking to gecko

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 03:11 pm:

it's not we are perpetuating a belief.

the vietnam war is way too complicated to shave down to prove your point. Im not sure i see what you are you are trying to say byt hat example. In my view it wasn't overt aggression (of course it was, literally, but the motives behind hit weren't), it was more like a chess game, than say a game of dodge ball. Im not sure the way toe soldiers were treated coming home has anything to do with aggression. It wasn't always their aggression they were acting on.

the importance of winning can* mean the difference between life or death, house or apartment, car or bike, spouse or alone, tv dinner or steak, job or no job

we just like our prehistoric ancestors, just more intelligent, but our nature is essentially the same. we don't have clubs anymore, we have sports cars, and bank accounts.

By pez on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

different items serve the same purpose. people race for the closest parking spot to the gym.

contridicting your intentions in order to be more competitive is silly. however, climbing on the table to eat the ferns is sylvie.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:15 pm:

I thought you were, actually, I was disagreeing with him too...
    Anyhow, yeah. I was competitive today. I beat my roomate in the sleep war. It was excellent. Slept until noon...

By Gecko on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 04:21 pm:

My incessant need to respond to this thread proves that my point is a fallacy.

Nice argument.

Point to Patrick.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 05:36 pm:

thats funny

By Kalliope on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 09:30 pm:

yea it is.

don't get me started on vietnam. bad analogy. im glad patrick argued that better than i would have. jesus fucking christ. i've been taking a class for the past three months which entirely deals with literature written by vietnam vets.

i never ever knew.

oh, and for the record...as silly as it may be...

i still think i'm better than all of you.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 09:42 pm:

Oh yeah? I'll bet I can sew faster than you!

By Kalliope on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 11:29 pm:

dont bet your booties sister.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 11:30 pm:

Oh yeah? SEWDOWN! I challenge you!

By pez on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 12:38 am:

but can you knit? how many pairs of jeans does it take to make a skirt (hooo, baby)?

By Isolde on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 01:21 am:

Actually, I can't.
    One.

By Kalliope on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 08:17 am:

You can't knit???

how the hell do you expect to win yourself a man?

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 09:59 am:

Find one who knits?

By Isolde on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 10:32 am:

Gecko's got the right idea.
    Actually, knitting is just for wusses who can't run a printing press.

By Kalliope on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 11:42 am:

I can run a printing press better than you too.

By Isolde on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 11:50 am:

You wanna bet? Now we need a sewoff and a printoff? Jesus. You'd think these here people would learn by now...

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 11:58 am:

I knitted a printing press kozy once.....

And it was the nicest one ever.

By Kalliope on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 12:10 pm:

naw,we don't need an off anything. i'll save you the shame right now.

im better than you!

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 12:13 pm:

But I'm taller.....

By pez on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 12:23 pm:

no, i'm tallest!

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 12:37 pm:

I speak only of metaphysical height.

I am taller.

By Kalliope on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 12:55 pm:

Nope. I'm taller metaphysically than anyone too!

and better at it!

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 01:02 pm:

I have more g's in my name.

And I juggle

By patrick on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 01:10 pm:

yeah well, my weiner....

oh wait you're all chicks (not sure about the lizard though)

ummm
    my wife can knit all your asses in a knot and keep em warm at the same time....

that is if i have a wife tomorrow.

no encryption, no crip crap, we got worry

By semillama on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 01:24 pm:

I'm pretty good at refitting broken pieces of pottery and am very good at seeing little things on the ground. I probably have better aim with a shovelful of dirt than any one here.

So fucking what?

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 02:02 pm:

...and I juggle.

So Fucking what?

By Kalliope on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 02:13 pm:

my penis is so big that...

wait...hold on.

did you feel that?

that was me.

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 02:20 pm:

Without doubt,I am the quickest and most agile of all that grace this board.

And I'm pretty damned good at ground work.

By patrick on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 02:56 pm:

kalli do you know gecko?

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 03:01 pm:

No

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 03:18 pm:

Gecko------if you were a chameleon,I'd wear you on my ears.

At this very moment,I'm sitting with my legs wrapped around my neck,typing with my toes,which keeps my hands free so I can continue working on the sweater I'm knitting for Patrick for Xmas.

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 03:41 pm:

No gifts for me?

By Cat on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 03:48 pm:

I can do the splits.

:p

By J on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 03:54 pm:

Czarina,he needs a sock for his Johnson too.

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 04:05 pm:

Oh my!From what I hear that will require ALOT of knitting.Sorry,Gecko,I'll have to put your tail-warmer on back-order till I can get Patricks Johnson taken care of.Oh,I wonder if I could knit one of those cute little elephant thong type things?

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 04:15 pm:

But my tail is bigger.....

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 04:33 pm:

Oooooh,I'll need photos to verify that.

By Gecko on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 04:43 pm:

By Notwolf on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 05:12 pm:

ye gods.

By pez on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 05:54 pm:

i can change the oil in my car. and earlier today i had a temporary nose piercing. and an unusual ornament dangling from my nose.

By Isolde on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 09:22 pm:

We've got worry? Patrick, what's up?

By Kalliope on Wednesday, October 25, 2000 - 09:38 pm:

child doesn't need a sweater to keep his wee wee warm. he needs chain mail and i'm welding a little doohicky as i type.

with my teeth.

By patrick on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

ahhhh nevermind pez...

i got worry thats all

(insert jsbx tune)

By Isolde on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 12:46 pm:

I believe it was me who enquired...good luck with your worry...

By patrick on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 01:23 pm:

i mean isolde, not pez

By Isolde on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 01:35 pm:

It's ok. I understood. We're all scatterbrained today.

By pez on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 04:07 pm:

in the spirit of competition, does anyone want a kitty? i have to find her a home before my dad decides to kill her.

By Isolde on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 04:17 pm:

Oh, no! Why is he being a dickhead?

By pez on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 04:26 pm:

sylvie knocked over a plant and made a mess. the plant was on the dining room table. i cleaned up the mess then went back to bed to try to sleep for another hour.

By Isolde on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 04:48 pm:

Oh, Jesus.

By Isolde on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 05:02 pm:

Ok. First, read this.
    Then, read this commentary on the above.
    Is this fucked, or what?

By patrick on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 05:38 pm:

yes but nothing new. surly that won't get passed.

in my deealings with folsk in oregon, i have foudn there are considerable pockets of homophobia and conservatism. Oregon is not always as progressive as it seems.

pez, tell you dad if he fucks with your cat, your gonna break ever tv in the house and move out. don't forget you are 18 and you don't have to listen to him. if he pulls that "my house my rules" shit, then just split.

By Isolde on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 06:24 pm:

Yeah, really. Don't let him push you around like this, Pez, it's bullshit and you don't need it.
    I'm sure it won't get passed, but it still upsets me that it should appear, period. Ugh. Oregon has some serious conservative pockets.

By patrick on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 06:47 pm:

when i would call around to bookstores and porn stores for business. you wouldn;t believe how many lumber jack types would say in their predictable gruff masculine tone

"we don't have those kind of customers"
    or
    "we don't carry that kind of product"
    or
    "we don't support homosexuality"

whic is utterly stupdi to assume you don;t have any gay customers as a porn shop of bookstore...business and politics need to be kept as seperate as possible, thats why feminist and gay/lesbian bookstores are going out of business....and chains are picking up the slack.

By Isolde on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 09:28 pm:

That's really sad. Do you go beat them up?

By pez on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 12:50 am:

are you talking about portland or oregon in general?

we do have a lot of consevative types here...several major corporations are here purely for the tax breaks. we have bill "let's pay less taxes. my kids go to private school and so i shouldn't have to support the public" sizemore. we have lynn "i was a beauty queen in high school and the money for public schools should also support charter schools" snodgrass. then there's the red-meat loggers and cowboys.

portland i fairly progressive. vera katz is a great person, extremely open on what's happening. a month ago she walked for the cure; she's been diagnosed with breast cancer. the last concer i ever played (it was at the schnitz) took place two blocks from a gay pride parade. i didn't see it, but i knew it occurred around that time. on the way home on max, a lesbian (mannish appearance, talking with two other women about her gayness) handed me a marigold and said, "has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful?" i think it was the nicest compliment i've ever had.

By Isolde on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 12:59 am:

I know Portland is more liberal. We were talking about Oregon in general, I believe. Places like Wagontyre. Does Wagontyre still exist?

By pez on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 01:12 am:

i've never heard of it, but there's shaniko, clarno, and mayville.

the eastside suburbs are pretty conservative. most people here work in portland, either close to the river or on the west side, furtherly contributing to traffic.

my highschool was pretty conservative. we were known for good basketball, good wrestling, good bands. nobody really cared about how the band goes to state and placed in the top five every year until we didn't make it.

i remember hearing a classmate say "i can't believe anyone would ever vote democratic." when i had short hair i was called a homosexual several times, someone even got into my backpack and typed a nasty note on my calculator.

i'm glad to be in college where it's ok to dress the way you like, talk the way you like, express your own ideas.

By Isolde on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 01:43 am:

Wow, that's what we mean.
    Maybe I was halluncinating. I totally fucking remember a town called Wagontyre filled with rednecks. Hrm.

By pez on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 01:23 pm:

that's why i want to get out of here. i think i'd rather live in a city or an artists' community. preferably both.

oregon is a strange place. it's the tree huggers vs. the tree cutters. we have (or had, depending on my source) the highest "timber!" volume of export in the country. less trees mean more money to many people. entire towns thrive on the cutting of trees.

By Isolde on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 03:15 pm:

Oregon has a lot of trees. So does California. My father used to be a chocker setter in Oregon. Dangerous job. He lived in a red neck town. People got thrown out of bar windows and stuff. Fucking excellent. Now he's a hippie.

By pez on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 05:34 pm:

progressive. that was (nearly) the entire economy along the coast into the thirties, until the tillamook burn.

i've had ancestors living in oregon since 1840's. my great-great grandfather held an important position as superintendant of the school in knox butte. he was one of the most highly-respected people in town.

right now nader holds ten percent of the oregon vote. i'm thinking of voting for nader rather than gore so we can at least have a third recognised party. it's about time.

By patrick on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 06:20 pm:

i have since restructered my thoughts on this campaign.

first, let it be known i side more with nadar than any of the other canidates, as far as policies go, at least what i know of nadar...

now

lets say for aminute, he did win...

how would he get anything done?

congress? he'd be all alone, no other party support in congress.

he'd be chewed and spat out in 4 years, and i would suspect it would be a blue moon before any green party canidate ever took another office again...i don't think middle america is ready for Nadar....so what kind of influence would he have as president. as you know president holds more influence than actual power.

i think his ideas are noble, radical and necessary, but i also think that the Greens need to step up on the first rung before trying to leap to the top (i.e. presidency).

at first my funding argument was key, however i haven't seen any more visability in the reform party since they copped 12.5 million...so Im not so sure that money from congress really matters...

SO

with this in mind, i must do what i can to keep bush out and vote Gore.

By Isolde on Friday, October 27, 2000 - 08:55 pm:

THANK YOU, Patrick.
    geek boy and I just saw modern dance. woah.

By Notwolf on Saturday, October 28, 2000 - 02:41 am:

okay, lissen.
    Nader's campaign is not a/b him winning, it's a/b planting seeds for the future, the next election.

unnerztand? i's a/b the overthrow of the 2 party system.

after Perot did his little cake-walk through the electoral college, the two parties 'got together' and fixed the rules to keep it from happening again (on a nat'l level).
    Puchannan aside, a third party (and/or 4th. 5th) that can present itself as a viable alternative is crucial for our survival as a nation.
    and yes, it meands that the freaks will be much more visible, but natural selection will (does) take care of that problem.

if you were gonna vote 3rd party before, please continue to do so... keep in mind that the president is important, but he's only a third of the gov't. Bush could not get away with what he's done to my Beloved Texas on a national level, so voting for Gore to keep him out isnt a very sound idea in the long run.

By pez on Saturday, October 28, 2000 - 02:50 am:

especially if congress turns democratic. it probably will.

actually, bush is a prime example, good for passing a few tax bills. "if you vote against money for the schools, we'll have a lot more idiots like him running around"

it might get a few laughs.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact