wtf

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: wtf
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 01:28 am:

bear in mind, i just pounded a natetini. i'm going to smoke a bowl, but later.

i got new cd's today. i'm happy.

i also got a letter

Full Reconveyance

D ___________, a corporation

trustee under deed of trust executed by
    NATHAN _ _________, AN UNMARRIED MAN
    Trustor, dated 11/22/99 and recorded 11/30/99 as Instrument No 1999-_________ in Book, Page, of Official Records, in the Office of the County Recorder of SANTA CRUZ County, California, having been requested in writing, by the holder of the obligation secured by said deed of trust, to reconvey the estate granted to trustee under said deed of trust, DOES HEREBY RECONVEY to the person or persons legally entitled thereto, without warranty, all the estate, title, and intrest acquirted by trustee under said deed of trust
    D________________, A CORPORATION

Dated: September 13, 2000

STATE OF CALIFORNIA
    COUNTY OF ORANGE SS.

On, <handwritten> 9-20-00 </handwritten> before me, L__________ S. C___________, a Notary Public, in and for said State, personally appeared J____ L. B_______ and B_____ B___, personally known to me to be the person(s) who name(s) are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that they executed the same in their authorized capcities, and that by their signatures on teh instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which persons acted, executed the instrument.

so...

anyone know what this might mean?

ok.

i'm going to smoke a bowl now.

that's better. i'm listening to dj cam. never heard him/her before. bought on recommendation. a good source. sounds ok so far.

i split my commute time between NPR and CDs. lately it is has been mostly NPR.

i go through listening phases. sometimes i want to hear mostly talk, sometimes mostly music.

fuck it. who cares.

i got too baked to type.

i'm going to let my music be visualized.

la tee da.

By Dougie on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 08:31 am:

The station that hosts NPR out here, WNYC, 93.9, is having one of those fucking pledge drives the past couple of weeks. I don't know which I hate worse, commercials interrupting every 7 minutes, or the month-long barrage of "If you don't support us, who will?" ads. I wish some benevolent old rich dude who enjoys NPR and PBS would give them a couple million to shut them the fuck up.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 10:39 am:

NPR charges a lot of money to the local stations for membership dues. Something like $800,000 a year. And it costs millions to run the stations, and listener support covers about half of that. Pledge drives are important.

Here in DC, the drive was last week, and for the first two days, all pledges were given over the internet, so no program interruption occurred. The other three days interruption was kept to a minimum.

I'm hooked on Public Interest with Kojo Nnamdi. I eat lunch while driving around town just so I can listen to him. Both the local and national hours of his program are fascinating. Tomorrow, he's going to have a guy on there talking about how we're all made of stardust.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 10:41 am:

Nate, it sounds like you've got money or property coming to you.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 11:32 am:

nate,

it appears you have been summoned to execute a man in SANTA CRUZ and keep his money..

way to go man!

By Nate on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 11:44 am:

SF has two NPR stations, and they don't do pledge drives at the same time.

that letter is spooky. it's already my property.

i think it is just the change of lender.

but whatever.

it was spooky last night.

i'm going to go around killing people in santa cruz anyway.

just in case.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 12:06 pm:

as do we.

i've become a news junkie lately..i can't explain it.

but i gotta know, and i gotta know now.

im excited because there is a good chance the shuttle will be landing in SoCal today....i have heard neat stories about the sonic boom over Los Angeles, as that sucker rides in, some say it's akin to a quake ....im eagerly paying attention...

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

That sounds like an excellent plan, Nate. I've been thinking of just blowing up all of California.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact