Honest Questions for our Mouthpiece, Trace

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Honest Questions for our Mouthpiece, Trace
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 02:55 pm:

I'll do these one at a time so that you can answer them all completely:

1) Are morals subjective?

By Trace on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 03:06 pm:

Of course

By Nate on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 03:20 pm:

2) What factors, in your opinion, lead to the formation of an individual's moral structure? (Genetics, Experience, Supernatural Power, etc.)
    Of these factors, which do you feel play the largest part? Why?

By Trace on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 03:48 pm:

I, honestly, have no response to that. Morals are something that you just develop.
    Your heritage, your upbringing, your environment, things you are exposed too, etc.

And the puppet dances

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 03:52 pm:

It seems people either follow their parents/upbringers morals or they go exactly opposite. Often they wish they were opposite but they are really pretty much the same it seems to me.

I'm just like my Mom. Now that I have a house I realize how much like my Mother and Grandmother I am but that's a good thing.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 04:36 pm:

I myself prefer the term "ethics" to "morals". "morals" seems to be a pretty loaded term nowadays. Of course, my dad teaches ethics, which may have something to do with it.

I don't think morals/ethics are ingrained or inherited for the most part. I think that genetics helps to shape ethics, but doesn't supply them. Culture is the biggest factor in ethics, of course. What other creature spends so much time worrying over right or wrong?

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 05:05 pm:

Actually there is a great interview with (feminist, author, etc) Bell Hooks in Bitch Magazine this month where (no this really does tie in) she puts forth the idea that it is a western that pursuit of sex is the number 1 driving behavior in human beings. She speaks about visiting where people are beyond poor in Africa and that the people are way too busy thinking about where their next meal is coming from to think about who they're gonna have sex with next.

It is interesting to think about morality/values in the same way - as something which is the persuit of the leisure class rather than something which is neccessary to life on Earth.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 05:22 pm:

the first question that comes to mind though with that lady is...if people are too busy digging for their next meal, why, besides lacking medical resources, is AIDS on a rampage in africa? SOMEBODY is doing some fucking over there.

Im sure there is some validity to her point, and out modern media i think fuels our drive to screw...

they way i see it, if im poor and hungry...fucking seems like a great way to pass the time.

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 05:35 pm:

Maybe you'd be too tired? ;>

Your point about AIDS is well taken tho. Hmmm...

I think the concept behind her diatribe (well in the rest of the article anyhoo) was that we are spoon fed these 'truths' about male needs for promiscuity/infidelity being 'natural' and yet her experience pointed to that maybe these 'truths' are in place to foster our patriarchal society rather than because they are implicitly true. And that the idea that 'sex sells' may not be as much of a truth as a marketing idea.

I am not bound to her views as true or false but I do think what she brings up is an interesting idea.

By Nate on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 05:42 pm:

are ethics subjective? i had a prof in college (professional ethics course) tell me they are not.

nevermind.

this thread is gone. trace redeemed himself in my eyes on another thread.

let's talk about 3rd wave feminists.

particularly Jennifer Baumgardner and Amy Richards.

everytime i hear them speak i want to kill. they sound like uneducated mall rats.

Maleism. First wave. Starts here.

men are getting jacked.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 05:51 pm:

dude i thought we started maleism first wave 6 months ago.

who are these women you speak of? are they columnsist somewhere on the web?

By Nate on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 06:26 pm:

they were editors for Ms.

now they're leaders of the feminist third wave.

they wrote a book. search amazon.

i heard them on NPR last night. "uhm, ok, like, you know?"

jesus.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 06:33 pm:

"They are typical of their generation's enthusiasm and confidence—they love alternative music, vintage hip-huggers, and late night bonding sessions with their friends over drinks."

im gonna puke

there should be a fourth wave aimed at destroying the third wave before it gets too obnoxious and sponsored by the gap.

By The helpful male librarian on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 06:41 pm:

By Jennifer Baumgardner and Amy Richards

Excerpt from Chapter 3-- Feminists Want to Know: Is the Media Dead?

6. Only über-Victims Need Apply

Women's magazines often run and even win awards for investigative stories featuring real women,
    and for highlighting issues pioneered by feminists: custody battles, domestic abuse, HIV, workplace discrimination, and sexual assault. Underneath this good journalistic cause lies a litany of rules dispensed to the writer to ensure the correct victim. She must be good-looking in order to be photographed and appear in the magazine without scaring off advertisers or otherwise lowering the beauty quotient, and the victim's story must meet certain requirements of hideousness.

This, then, is the über-victim, a woman, (or man) who has truly been victimized, but whose story has
    been cosmetically enhanced for the magazine, or selected for maximum shock value with the idea that readers are unable to identify with cases that are too grubby or too complex; in other words, too real. The problem with the demand for über-victims is that it doesn't let readers relate to the real victim.

Marie Claire, a women's magazine owned by Hearst, for example, recently asked Jennifer to write a
    story about middle-class women and domestic violence. The original assignment was simply to find a woman to profile who had her own career while she was with her abuser, so that financial fears could be removed from the list of her reasons for staying. Soon, however, new requirements were added:

One woman I tracked down was too old at age fifty. Two women in their late twenties weren't married to their abusers, so the editors feared that readers wouldn't take the relationships as seriously. They maintained this even thought one woman lived with her abusive beau for five years, the other had a child with hers, and this magazine targets readers who are single. One married victim, who remained with her abuser for nineteen
    years, worried the editors, too¾she seemed ``too pathetic'' and, therefore, not ``relateable.'' Many of the women were taken out of the running because they never called the police or went to the hospital, even though, as one woman put it, she was always too terrified to dial 911 when he had a knife to her throat. It seemed that not one of these real women was the right type of victim.

After the appropriate über-victim has been discovered, she can't just be photographed as herself, whether she favors Lycra or Lands' End. Instead, she must be made into a neutrally stylish Condé Nast drone who resembles the women modeling clothes in the pages of its magazine. This Calvin
    Klein/J. Crew transmogrification obscures the real-life human being the magazine professes to profile.

For example, Lisa Tiger, a Native American AIDS activist, was photographed for a 1999 article in
    Glamour about women with HIV. Wearing a sleek gray sweater and demure skirt with pumps and shiny manicured nails, Tiger was made to look exactly like the half-dozen other women with whom she
    was photographed. Normally, Tiger wears running shoes and jeans. The editors could argue that they
    were simply dressing everyone formally and using a stylist so that the pictures looked beautiful. But
    there is a difference between enhancing a subject in order to bring out her personality and organic
    beauty and making over a subject in order to assimilate her into the culture of the magazine.
    The implication of the Lisa Tiger makeover seems to be that a more casual-looking Indian girl with HIV wouldn't be taken as seriously or deserve our sympathy as much as the Ann Taylor version. In fact, what's probably behind the scenario is the advertisers, who don't want to be near (or even in the same issue as) anything depressing or political.

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 10:33 pm:

Well that didn't sound so bad.

Though women who are 'typical of their generation's enthusiasm shown through a love alternative music, vintage hip-huggers, and late night bonding sessions with their friends over drinks' make me want to puke as well.

Now who's commodified?

Or is that what the media says when describing these women to make them less intelligent and more able to be understood as 'pretty'? I don't know, I've never heard of them so I'm honestly asking.

I did hear Kathleen Hanna on NPR who quickly convinced me she was tedious. I do not know what wave of feminism she is but am almost positive she enjoys alternative music, vintage clothes and late nite bonding.

By Nate on Wednesday, December 20, 2000 - 10:41 pm:

if anyone is portrayed by the media to be dumb, it's men.

the average media man can't even feed himself.

By semillama on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 09:13 am:

kathleen Hanna rocks the heazy. Listen to Le tigre and prove me wrong. To tell the truth, I really could care less what she's talking about, because the music is so good. She could be talking about yeast infections and german chocolate cake and I wouldn't care. No offense to those who do care what she is singing about, I do too, but the music is why I like her, not her message.

The excerpt from the book was good. Very valid points and probably could be used equally as well as an argument for what's wrong with journalism.

The only feminists I have a problem with are the ones without a sense of humor.

By patrick on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 12:11 pm:

I thought the excerpt above pointless. Taking mass corporate media to task for how they sell their product is frivilous. Instead of taking the magazine to task, maybe they should be questioning who is buying it, and if they disapprove of the product Conde Nast is selling, then they should offer an alternative. If women shared their views and opinions en masse Conde Nast would be forced to change in order to stay in business. These women should not be relying on the mass popular fluff media as a vehicle for their agenda.

If they were dealing with a more journalistically credible publication like The New Yorker, Utne Reader, The Advocate, or hell Ms. then they might make more of a point here. But shit, Marie Claire? Give me a fucking break, that magazine is DESIGNED to give readers minimal seriousness and maximum lipstick advice.

By Nate on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 12:42 pm:

the problem with american feminism is that so many women (not all) desire the best of both worlds. childlike when it benifts them, controlling when it doesn't.

i've been using this phrase more and more often "Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you don't have to act like an adult"

this pisses most women off.

but then, i only say it when women are acting like children. pouting, whining, refusing responsibility because it is icky or involves lifting something.

By Trace on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 01:28 pm:

I think the 3rd wave feminists are making the women sound stupid and whiny, and the real women should make them shut the hell up

By crimson on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 02:01 pm:

i've had really weird experiences w/ hardcore feminists. in some sense, i feel that i am one. but my own beliefs & experiences never seem to match up w/ the feminist groups i've encountered.

i used to do performance art w/ a feminist collective. it was strictly victim city. all they could talk about was how women were so downtrodden. women would never be able to accomplish anything on their own, because men were evil & wouldn't "let" them. as long as men are on the planet, women won't be "allowed" to make any worthwhile achievements.

these feminists were all mothers, too, & treated their sons very brutally. one simply referred to her young son as "the perpetrator" because that's all men are--perpetrators of rape. they often talked about how they wished they could trade in their sons for daughters. one woman wept & apologized publicly for having brought another man into the world.

i did some other projects w/ a different feminist group. they were such weenies. all they did was whine about how they "didn't feel safe". they didn't feel safe if a man was in the audience. they didn't feel safe if a man looked at them. they didn't feel safe if the air conditioning wasn't running correctly, or if the microphone was malfunctioning. they didn't feel safe on the street, but they didn't feel safe inside their homes, either. & they were pro-censorship. nobody was permitted to come out & speak plainly. for instance, these women didn't have periods...they were being "sisters of the moon lodge" instead. one day, i was getting a little raunchy in my speech, & somebody whirled around & accused me of bringing "testosterone" into the room because i dared to talk about sex. they also thought it was awful that i sometimes used to help break down bands...road crew type of work. they thought it was awful that i loaded heavy equipment. why should a woman have to do that when there were strong men standing all around to help her? these so-called feminists never once saw the irony of their statements.

the latest trend seems to involve all these lipstick chicks who call themselves "feminists" while still being soccer moms & housewives & all that groovy shit that hardline '60s feminism threw in the trash decades ago. these women want to be "feminists" because it's oh-so-modern...but they want to make it clear that they can act like ladies, too (no need to scare off the menfolk, after all). the message seems to be that they can "have it all"--i.e., they can suck dick on demand, be domestic slaves, play unpaid nursemaid to a bunch of whining brats & then go out & work a bullshit secretary job for less than any man in the office makes. let's hear it for progress!

as for academic feminism, it seems worthless. the dignified bleatings of a bunch of ivory tower feminists don't mean a damn thing to the woman on the street. another feminist critique of a virginia woolf novel contributes nothing to the cause except dead air.

the real feminist revolution, as i see it, hasn't even happened yet. it won't involve a bunch of smart-talking university Ph.Ds babbling on about the horrors of the patriarchy. it's going to be ugly & it's probably going to involve weaponry.

for instance, wouldn't the middle east be a much nicer place if all those veiled women got up on the same day, walked in & cut their men's throats? supposing every battered redneck woman did the same? the best way to dispose of a tyrant is to KILL him. until women become capable of dismantling their attackers in the most brutal & efficient way possible, they'll keep right on being victims.

but no. plenty of women will let a man batter her...& then she'll fucking go BACK to him, time & time again (in which case, she's worth about as much to the feminist cause as he is). i know of a woman whose man fried her face in hot grease because she talked back to him. she forgave him because she had "deserved" it. i know of a woman who was being beaten up on a public street. a local man tried to help her. she ended up attacking him because he was interfering w/ "her love life". it's a fucking epidemic around here. as long as women allow this to happen, they're fully responsible for their own goddamn misery.

the patricarchy may suck, but women are just as bad. there's a world of vacant bovine bitches who expect favors just because they have a cunt. men expect lifelong & unconditional use of that cunt just because they gave it a wedding ring. women want to blather on about feminism, but by god, they want ROMANCE & their man had damn well better cough up the flowers & diamonds, or else. whatever. people of all genders need to jettison the stereotypes & start over.

By Margret on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

God, why does this thread come back again and again and again?
    Oh, I know. It's because men are stupid.

By patrick on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 02:37 pm:

no its because we miss you and your saucy ways.....and a surefire way to bring your ass back around.

dont be such a hard ass margret

so like um....are you uhh married yet or what?

By dave. on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 02:38 pm:

until the majority of women (western women, especially) stop expecting to snag a man who'll take care of them, they'll never be taken as seriously as they'd like. careers are optional for most women. how nice that must be. young women need only to get a job that allows them to earn enough cash to buy nice clothes, make-up, etc. that'll attract the "right" man who will then take over the financial burden. of course, it doesn't always work out as planned but the plan is definitely there.

By Trace on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 02:48 pm:

My mother in law and grandmother in law are militant Femi-Nazi's. They hate men. You should see poor Erin's dad (my wife). He cowers. Literaly. And they do not have a single grandson they can stand.

By J on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 03:08 pm:

That's a shame Trace,I believe in equal pay,other than that,I love the men.Dave has a point there are some women out there like he described,but there are women not like that too.My husband didn't have a pot to piss in when I married him,but I knew he loved me and more important he was good with Amee.Actually I was always somewhat a tomboy,and I liked to be one of the guys.

By Trace on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 03:13 pm:

I asked my wife if she wanted to work or stay home, and she chose to work at first, but during the 3rd month of pregnancy, she decided to stay home, and now I can't talk her out of it.
    It has always been her choice. If she says she wants to go back to work, then so be it. Until then, the financial responsibility is on my shoulders, which is fine.
    I help out a lot around the house because all day when I am at work, she is taking care of our 17 month old who weighs in at 15 pounds, but is running around the house destroying everthing.
    There is no way I would ever take that job. But, I know Erin is the best person to take care of Micki, and I would not trust anyone else to take care of her because of the special needs her prematurity dictates.

By dave. on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 03:17 pm:

not all women. basically, just the average to beautiful women. janet reno must have realized early on she had better just focus on her career.

look at all the dorks in the software industry with great-looking wives. would they ever land women like that if they were working at hollywood video?

By dave. on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 03:18 pm:

anyway, this is a dumb topic.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

It's only a dumb topic because women are crafty and manipulative. (Just balancing out Margaret. :-P )

By Assgravy on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 04:31 pm:

what you want
    baby i got
    what you need
    well you know i got it
    all i'm asking
    is for a little respect when you get home

By Nate on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 04:43 pm:

i shower the woman who washes my underwear with shiney baubles and assorted bling bling.

By patrick on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 04:57 pm:

shit,

i shower the woman who washes my underwear....

wait!

i don't wear underwear

WAIT!!

i do the wash!!!!

shit

can you use the flat shoes please

By J on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 07:23 pm:

She washes your underwear Nate? So she DOES do some housework,and I think washing your skidmarks is certainly worth the price of some shiney baubles.I,m sending you a pair of my panties for Christmas...on the house.

By dave. on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 07:30 pm:

YO!

um, what about me?

By patrick on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 07:43 pm:

could i just get a polaroid J?

By Nate on Thursday, December 21, 2000 - 07:53 pm:

ya, she's doing more housework now.

By agatha on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 12:59 am:

i don't know where the fuck you people meet these women. i must just surround myself with totally cool babes, who use the word feminism with pride and don't suck, to boot. lucky me.

By Tom on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 06:32 am:

Great, Agatha, can I borrow a few? Seem to be all out, around here, and, well, I'm starting to get horny again.

By Trace on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 01:38 pm:

By patrick on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 01:53 pm:

what ad ? the ad with kate moss? if you click on it, you'll see its a link to another part of the site.

I don't know what i think about that. Some of the conclusions they are drawing are stretching the matter. Some are seemingly valid, but i wonder if they aren't bringing them more to light...by simply pointing out what most would have never thought of.

i think what the photographers shoot and the companies use the ads for are often two different things.

By agatha on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 02:20 pm:

most of mine don't date men, but i'll see what i can do.

By Trace on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 02:24 pm:

I realize it is as link, but it seems inapropriate for the subject matter is all....

By Tom on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 08:35 pm:

who said I'm a man? I'm a little boy with big dreams.

By J on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 02:34 am:

I think Tom is Gee's soulmate.

By Tom on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 04:32 am:

I HEARD THAT!

Is it immature to believe in soulmates? Patrick, Trace: are you married to your "one and only"s?

I just got through reading Preacher book 2, in titled "Until the end of time." as in, "I will love you until the end of time."

There's an honest question for Trace. Now that I think about it, I really am curious.

being of college-age, and a liberal artist (whatever that means), I hear women (occasionally men, but mostly women) swooning oh-so-often about how "he/she/it is the one I've always wanted/needed/dreamed of/waited for."

And as I'm sure many (most) of you will point out, that's hormones, pop culture, society, the media talking. So do we just dismiss the concept out of hand?

I don't especially believe in Fate, or Destiny, so I can't believe that there is one person I'm "meant" for. But is there one person with whom I "click" perfectly, according to our personal and private definitions of "click?"

How do you tell? Personality is dictated by genetics, upbringing, and situation. Hell. that line of attack won't work.

This, of course, has nothing to do with Gee, and I hope she won't take it that way. Current status: me: 1, soulmates: 0. I guess that's the point of dating, though? I don't do so very often. Still rather traumatized with paternity and my near brush with marriage.

Is it possible to be scientific with regards to the question "does (person x) have a soulmate?" is it better not to be?

I may be in love with someone right now. Is there a line between being in love and "being *soulmates*?" a more perfect love? The person in question: I don't know. Is there a time when you just know? *bang* that's it? I'd love to hear Nate theories on love, but I don't think he'll be forthcoming. *shrug*

Well, that was one pointless spew. Thanks, J. Over to you, Gee.

By Gee on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 03:21 pm:

Wait...if I got really offended would you be offended?

By Trace on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

I think I am married to my one and only, yes. Sorry I did not see the question before, Tom.
    As far as being with your soul mate, it is just something you feel

By patrick on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

i think convincing oneself and the one you are with that they are THE ONE is truly a crime.

There are too many people on this earth to fool yourselves into thinking the one you are with, such as myself, Trace, agatha, dave, nate etc is the one and only one you could ever love in such a way.

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 04:16 pm:

Trace, did you think Antigone was your "one and only" when you were chasing him on the boards?

You're full of faeces.

By Antigone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

Trace is my one and only.

My one and only WHAT, I'm not sure...

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

pumpkin chops?

love bunny?

hootchie cootchie poo?

By Antigone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 04:56 pm:

floccinoccinihilipilification provider?

slippery sphincter technician?

Grace Kelly impersonator?

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

You are so full of floccinoccinihilipilia.

By Antigone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

Know what? We've been misspelling it. It's floccinaucinihilipilification.

I feel like such a boob.

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:05 pm:

I feel like a boob's boob. I should know better than to trust your spelling, you smooth-lettered charlatan you.

By Antigone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:12 pm:

Hey, it wasn't my spelling. It came from this thread.

And I resent being called smooth-lettered. I'm a sharp serifed sunofabyatch!

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

Oh fuckinputitinurass

By Antigone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:25 pm:

Strap it on, sistah!

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:34 pm:

Not till we've sorted out that little problem with your credit card. And don't forget, there's an extra charge if you want me to wear the Trace mask.

By Antigone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:42 pm:

My card's fine, but when I called 1-800-slipperyaussiechick nothing happened. What gives?

And you don't have to wear the mask. Just talk dirty politics to me. Say words like "bush," "dick army," and "barney frank" and I'm all yours...

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:51 pm:

Try:

1800-fuckaroo

1800-catogasm

By patrick on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:57 pm:

you got too many letters/numbers there sugartits!

By Antigone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 11:48 pm:

Oh yeah, 1-800-rat-prick? :-E

By Tom on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 03:23 am:

Gee: be offended as much as it pleases you, and only that much. That's what it's there for.

everyone should call 1-800-big-beef at some point.

By Trace on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 06:56 am:

Cat, what the hell are you talking about? I never chased antigone?

By Cat on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 07:50 am:

You did when you first came on the boards. Until I explained Antigone shared your plumbing.

It was quite sweet really. You would have made a lovely couple. Antigone's nice and tall, you could have worn heels.

By Trace on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 08:28 am:

oooo, now I remember...........

By moonit on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 09:12 pm:

but does your wife know?

By Twisted J on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 01:45 am:

Even more importantly,got any pics?

By Trace on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 06:59 am:

By Cat on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 04:06 pm:

I think J was hoping you would be sitting on Antigone's lap in the pics, Daddy.

(I'm going to start charging a translation fee soon - English into Trace and Trace back to English a specialty)

By Czarina on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 04:21 pm:

I am definitely out of step with the cosmic dance.Things have not been going well for me,the last couple of days.I'm trying to leave for New Orleans,and just went outside to feed my horse,he got overzealous,and knocked me down in the mud.While I was down,the miniture goat jumped on top of me and got me even muddier.[she rides piggyback,so must have thought we were playing]The only good part of this story,is that no one was around to witness this fiasco.[that was the first thing I checked]I'm sure I'll see the humor in this sometime,but right now,its not too funny.

By Muddy Bloomers on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 11:42 pm:

Cz you have too many animals to keep track of. Perhaps you need a stern primate type to manage your managerie. May be a .... never mind. Only here would "While I was down, the minature goat jumped on me" not be noticed by animal lovers (no pun intended) everywhere.

Get home safely. Clock the trip: you'll be needing to make it again you know.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact