Who lives here at sorabji.com? Describe yourself.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Who lives here at sorabji.com? Describe yourself.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Susie on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 07:10 pm:

Hi. I'm new here and would like to know who all is here. Could someone please provide a summary of all the ppl that live here and who they are? I'm finding it confusing to follow the conversations.
    I'm a 26 year old university student/female who enjoys intellectual conversations. I'm studying political science.
    Looking forward to chatting with you.

By Pug on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 07:49 pm:

I'm a 38-yr-old freak---transplanted New Englander now living in the Ozarks....Writer, Video Terrorist, all around decadent bohemian. Male/dreads/enjoy intellectual convo or just plain bullshit. Basically Anarcho-Libertarian altho I came off votestrike this past year to go Green (go ahead, crucify me----I don't care). Underground Lit/ Weird Films/ Punk/ Metal/ Industrial/ Jazz/ insert yr crap here.....

By dave. on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 08:58 pm:

i have an inhumanly enormous cock. more pink than purple.

By agatha on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 10:22 pm:

actually, it's sort of blue. none of us really live here, either.

By Cat on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 10:52 pm:

I've been living here today. Click-o-maniac. Gleefully reading each new post like it's Harrison Ford's written marriage proposal.

Susie, don't drink the water.

By Daniel ssss on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:12 am:

Here it's like taking a sip of water that's running full force from a fire hose and god knows what pond it is being sucked from...

damn keyboard maniacs. I'm an eighty six year old gorrilla with bad manners. But I can type.

By Czarina on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:36 am:

I appear to have good manners,but its a clever ploy,to insinuate myself into the psyche's of newcomers.Any info garnered,is transposed onto Sorabji II.You'll require clearance to access this area,as this is considered a breech of security.

By sarah on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:51 am:

i'm the resident bisexual narcissist. also, 30 years old and dangerously unpredictible. i might be inclined to describe myself as mad sexy, but that would be stealing from nate.

if you plan to stick around, well, good luck and best wishes. if you've got thick skin and warped sense of humor, you'll do alright. otherwise, get out while you still can.

By dave. on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:06 am:

it is NOT blue.

why do you hate me?

By Daniel ssss on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:27 am:

mad b -isexual unpredictability. Ill mannered. two sorabji charatreristics ... oh and bad spoeller too helps.

By Cat on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:39 am:

I didn't get any mad bisexual unpredictability in my lunch pail. But I'd be willing to queue for a dose of mad unpredictable sex.

By wisper on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:44 am:

i may just look like a mis-spelled screen name, but i'm actually a giant form of Jell-O.
    I look forward to licking your right ear, and unabashedly grouping any fuzzy sweaters you may have.

thank you, drive through.

By semillama on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 03:08 am:

I'm the local religious nut.

The end is near.

When I'm not being facetious, I'm 28, short, and anxiously waiting the day i get to move out of Wisconsin. I am an archaeologist, and i used to play in bands.

And let me be the first to welcome you in the traditional manner:

Fuck You, You Ass.

By Hal on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 05:06 am:

Damnit... I got lost again...

Sem, Isolde, Crimson, dave, somebody get me the hell out of here...

By Daniel ssss on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:03 am:

that's the spirit! right up yours. You know, it's taken me a year or more to fully understand the dynamic of insult, injury, ill mannered ridicule, three am phone calls, and the other six sorabji "rules." Good luck and don't give up.

Oh yeah, I'm the ill mannered eighty six yhear old gorrilla who lives in Missouri and pretends to be a "almost" fifty yr old hippie therapist specializing in alien abductions and shoe fetishes. I was taught English by some twenty two year poet chick in New York but Cat got my tongue. I used to dig archeology but recently just create websites and rock band name generators now. I write loose copy that's meaningless to the masses, but hideously poignant for those who know obscure classical piano and 40's texts on Druidism. And I live with a monsyllabic bird, two bilingual biracial Texans, and a Buddhist bi sexual missionary university professor from Harvard. Oh, and regularly receive injections of overdue student loan bills reutnred un opened from a terribly sweet registrar's assistant from Kansas...but I am in reality really a gorilla who thought at one time he was a patent lawyer and the answer to Julia CHild's dreams, creating difficult recipes that taste like, well, Nate's anatomy.

'Bout sums us up, doncha think?. And everything said here is perfectly honest. In some reality.

So welcome. It's really not a bad place. Some days.

Sorry about the lunch pail, dear Cat. I'll work with Santa's little elves a little more closely next season.

Send bikini wax. I read every word you know.

By Pug on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:13 am:

Did I mention that I give incredible head?

By Pug on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:14 am:

Did I mention that I work the graveyard shift in a wheel factory and am a dismal failure?

By Trace on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:35 am:

By dave. on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 09:51 am:

trace, do you use frontpage or something? i can never see the pics. i refuse to fire up netscrape or ie cause if i can't see it with opera, i don't wanna see it. except sometimes i wanna see it.

By Trace on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 10:17 am:

I use homestead, I thought it was compatible with opera......

By TBone on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 10:47 am:

I'm a 5'6" Gemini who enjoys dressing oddly, getting into mischief, and adding to my paperwork collection. I was born June 1, 1980, totally unexpectedly, and about 2 months ahead of schedule. That was the last time I was early for anything. I live in a very old house, the address of which nobody - including my close friends - knows. I can be found in many forms at http://dirtyredcommie.com if you aren't careful. I like to wear hats. I'm studying Computer Science and Japanese at the University of Montana. I am expected to graduate in roughly 16 years, give or take. I'm currently working on a merchandise line of tshirts, coffee mugs, and mousepads for anyone who would be silly enough to buy them. I can no longer wear jeans because they don't have enough pockets. I sometimes forget to eat for long periods of time and survive on Mountain Dew. When I do eat, I eat ramen. I am horribly insecure, and assume that everything everyone says contains undertones of hate directed at me. I also assume that silence by anyone implies hatred toward me. I have a constant urge to tell people about every tiny little thing that happens in my life, which may be the reason everyone hates me. Finally, I have the attention span of a gnat on cocaine, so I rarely, if ever, know what's going on.

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:30 am:

I'm not a well woman.

By agatha on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:46 am:

"I also assume that silence by anyone implies hatred toward me. I have a constant urge to tell people about every tiny little thing that happens in my life, which may be the reason everyone hates me."

you must hate me, then, tbone. i just assumed that you were kinda shy, but now i realize that really you hated me. now it all makes sense.

By TBone on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:58 am:

Nah, you're awsome. I was stunned by your intense coolness. Totally speechless.

Can't believe a thing I say. (that's not to say you aren't awsome) I can never seriously do these things because there are always too many exceptions.

I tend to be shy around new people up to a point... then you can't shut me up.

Sometimes.

I wish I could be smooth. Friction will be my downfall.

This always happens when I have coffee and Mountain Dew for breakfast. Or when I give blood.

By Nate on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:30 pm:

i'm nate. i use my lack of common sense, modesty and moral boundries to amuse the chosen few.

everyone else thinks i'm a total ass.

By Dougie on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:36 pm:

I am woman, hear me roar...

By amanda on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:37 pm:

nate, you are a total ass.

i wish i could describe myself, but i'm too confused. i'm young and lost. that's all.

By patrick on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:43 pm:

shit dave i'll unzip to you anyday. I promise my FLESH (whats this blue, purple shit you people are talking about??) colored dinglaling will out measure yours...hands down, ass up....!

man, you always talking bout it, lets see it.

oh and ...i could be sarah's male counterpart as the resident narcisist who has had bisexual encounters....

in order to get things started right Susie, we would need to know in detail, all of your anal experiences. Feel free to include your favorite Marquis de Sade interpretations as well.

By Trace on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

?

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:46 pm:

How could I have failed to mention this? I got my first picture of a sorbji's penis,I won't mention any names and I did appreciate it,but I could go to jail for having that,so if anyone is interested in sending me a penis picture,you must be 18 or older,thank you.

By Czarina on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:52 pm:

By patrick on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

you look like a barrel of monkeys!!

By Czarina on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

By Dougie on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

Slammin' a bud. A girl after my own heart.

By patrick on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

i'll pitchin in $$ for that pic of J with her legs behind her ears. that would make my day.

By Nate on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:18 pm:

no shit. jesus.

By Trace on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:22 pm:

that would be nice. I just want to see a pic of j

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:26 pm:

Well it won't be pretty,you look pretty feking wierd when you contort your body,but what the hell,post in Czarina.Weren't we tripping to boot?Czarina is drug free now,but back in the day...:)

By Czarina on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 02:45 pm:

I can't find the connector to my scanner,but as soon as I do I will post it![and don't worry J,nothing to recognizable about us,except our cakes!]

By Pug on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 04:53 pm:

Hey....I think we scared her off.

By J on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 04:58 pm:

Nah,not Czarina.She's probably busy with all those birds and spawn.

By Pug on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 05:08 pm:

Huh????
    OH! NO! I meant Susie, the one who instigated this thread....

By Pug on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 05:09 pm:

Come to think of it, I could stand to be tripping right now...I'm pretty much drug-free these days, too......I just wish I weren't....

By Tom on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 05:18 pm:

Er. Damn. Guess that means I'm too late. Looked like fun, too.

I'm the one Isolde hates. Far as I can tell, that's the only thing that makes me at all unique here. Far as most of 'em are concerned, it's the only reason I'm here. Bastards.

oh. and I'm always hungry. especially now.

that 'bout sums me up, really. Bye, Susie. it was fun.

By impatient patrick on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 05:29 pm:

czarina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Nate on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 07:43 pm:

woah, now i understand!

shit, Tom. it's about fucking time i was clued in.

By Czarina on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

Sorry guys.I found my connector,but now my computer won't recognize my scanner.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it 6 times,and it still won't work.I'm frantically editing 2 pieces that have to be turned in by 8:00 am tomorrow morning,and can't mess with scanner anymore today.Probably won't get any sleep tonight,till I finish these pieces.I'll try to get scanner working tomorrow.If anyone has any suggestions.....please tell me.[oh,you can't really see J's face,just our behinds.But I can assure you all that J is quite attractive]

By Semillama on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 11:13 pm:

we've seen J before. We haven't seen her ass though. Good luck with the scanner!

By wisper on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 12:56 am:

Trace, newpage.html on your website was like staring into the damn gates of hell.
    Damn you, i choked on my ciggy.

you bastard!

By Tom on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 03:29 am:

What sort of scanner and what sort of box? The scanner has worked before? If so, what has changed in your configuration since then? You say connector... is it an external device, then? What sort port does it connect to? How are you stacked IRQ wise? Do you still have the handbook that came with your mobo (assuming that you bought the box new?)

Right. um. sorry. my mind isn't where it should be. g'day, all. off to the vodka bottle.

By Trace on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 07:21 am:

wisper,
    That was the general Idea (except the choking on the ciggy part, sorry about that). I find it gives me a splitting head ache, especially if you follow it to the end

By Trace on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 07:22 am:

Pug, Ozarks huh? Hell of a switch I am sure, from Englad to Ozarks.......

By Pug on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 11:41 am:

Trace----no----NEW England (New Hampshire to be precise)----a little less fancy. We have rednecks in New England, too----but they talk w/screaming New England accents ("Paak the Caah in the Haabuh, there, guy...") & we call them Bouchards...(most of 'em are Franco-American, y'see).....
    The weather out here is more bearable (last week notwithstanding)

By patrick on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 12:07 pm:

sem, you've seen J?

i've never seen J?

J, is there a picture you haven't shared with the son you wish you had (AHEM me...)????

By Trace on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 01:19 pm:

The clam chaader is better, I am sure, then the 'vittles....................

By J on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 02:03 pm:

It was on the WAYD board sometime ago,TBone made a link for me,but I've lost it,I sent it to Agatha for the mail art project.I have it in my documents but I just tried to send it to you,but somehow it says the server doesn,t reconize my E-mail address.I really need to take some kind of computer class.

By Gee on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 03:35 pm:

My name is Gee and I'm cute. thend.

By TBone on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 04:22 pm:

The old link is toast anyhoo. I think it was a smoothness.org link.

I should, in theory, be able to post a link to J's pic when I get home. Due to the fact that Qwest is taking a month to do the work that will allow our dsl to be moved, the net connection and the computer the pic's on are roughly a mile apart from each other, and I don't have an ethnet noodle that long. I can, however, go to the house, and disk-jockey the beautiful pic of J over to the computer that will be connected until the 6th. Then the computer has to move, whether the DSL is ready or not.

That was a long way of saying "I'll post a link to it tonight."

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 04:34 pm:

Oh and Patrick Lovepops, would you send Nate a copy of my ass pic if you still have it? My D drive belly-flopped from the high board yesterday.

I just want his begging emails to stop.

By patrick on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

i don't have it.

we need more assage from you cat. that image didn't qualify.

nate would be hugely disapointed.

By Nate on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:46 pm:

i've heard.

what a let down.

By patrick on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 06:58 pm:

there you have it cat.

the authorities have spoken.

shall i send you a polaroid camera?

By Cat on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 07:05 pm:

Patrick and Nate are the authorities?

Says who?

I voted for Trace and Chosen One.

By Sheila on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 10:13 pm:

Semillama is short? I have no reason to go on living.

By semillama on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 12:23 am:

Well, relatively short. I'm sure Rhiannon would disagree, and say I was the right height.

Don't give up Sheila my sweet! I have one magic word:

Stilts.

By TBone on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 12:57 am:

By wisper on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 05:30 am:

that is probably the farthest thing from what i though J looks like.....

i feel dumb.

By Cat on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 07:53 am:

You look mighty purdy Miss J.

By J on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 09:35 am:

It's an old one,my husband was behind me but my mom cut him out of it.I have red hair now,and I just got it cut for the first time in years,I wish I wouldn't have got the haircut,but it's too late now.Thanks TBone:)

By Trace on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 09:36 am:

Nice Pic, J!

By Czarina on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 09:53 am:

J,sign into MSN.I'm on the romonoff account.

By J on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 10:12 am:

I have you on my friend list Czarina but you don't show up as being online.I need to talk to you,did you get my e-mail?

By Czarina on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 10:29 am:

Sorry,I have 2 accounts.But you are on my private account.

By J on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 11:24 am:

Czainia will be posting that picture soon,she said you can't see much but our cakes,but I have that zackly disease,my face looks zackly like my ass.

By semillama on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 02:46 pm:

LOL

(god, that acronym is hand and annoying at the same time!)

Sometime in the next month I will be updating my sad-ass page with some pictures. I am thinking of including the one with me and Rhiannon, only with her face blurred to protect the innocent.

By Nate on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 04:02 pm:

you should all send me nakey pictures.

By Cat on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 04:18 pm:

I'll get right on it...the photocopier, that is, nekkid, of course,

By TBone on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

You're just gonna hafta catch me on the webcam... when it gets working again... speaking of which. Supposedly my dsl is supposed to be up today. (not likely)

By Czarina on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 04:49 pm:

I've just returned with new scanner in hand.I was quite annoyed that I couldn't get my other one to work.Met up with the HP rep at electronics store,after a firm foot stomp,and an announcement that I had "asses to scan",he saw things my way,and I now have a new scanner.I will try to bring J's ass to you as soon as possible.

By J on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 05:37 pm:

Your ass too hon.

By Czarina on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 07:43 pm:

By patrick on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 08:05 pm:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

By Czarina on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

And you thought I was kidding,when I told you I was typing with my toes.

By dave. on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 08:48 pm:

you guys rock.

(get it?)

By Cat on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 09:28 pm:

dave, you suck

(get it?)

By dave. on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 10:17 pm:

that's it. cat, you and i are finished.

stop bothering me.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 10:47 pm:

Hey buddie: NICE ROCKS CZ!!!!!!

the puter lives again...fitfully. Last time I had my ass on my boss's scanner, well, I broke the glass.

Left an interesting print though.

By Cat on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 11:48 pm:

No, dave, no. anything but that.

please don't take my sunshine away.

I'll even call you "big daddy" like you like and admire your spelling and everything.

By Z on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 11:52 pm:

F-U-C-K

yeah.

z here.

lemme repeat.

FUCK

i hate.

as usual.

email me for updates or get aim.

i'm too lazy to make an actual post to catch everyone up on my abscence, no am i currently going to go read through all the posts i missed.

sorry.

pax

aim: thezephyrr

counterstrike (half-life) i'm usually on [uu] valhalla (either one) or drexel shaft but you might find me elsewhere

i'm usually with friends...

i'm [RAPE]z

but if you see
    [RAPE]assassin
    or
    [RAPE]lag

ask them about me...

righto

anything else worth babblign about?

nah.

new computer.

on the cable modem finally

bored

i have my first a in math for 4 years.

i joined the school's sorta makeshift GSA (or SAGA, whatever), safe zone (one of the four members, and the only guy...

i hate school

and such.

gained 10 pounds. wont go either down or up.

down down down!

mmm...KILLING BRAIN CELLLS (lovely song...earth crisis, yum.)

saltines are tasty.

pax (per veres, nunc)

(meus amo latine)

By dave. on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 11:59 pm:

earth crisis? hwarf. in my utopia, they die.

By semillama on Saturday, January 6, 2001 - 12:40 am:

Great photo j and c.

You were at the beach, eh?

welcome back Z.

Thanks for sparing us the details if nothing happened.

By J on Saturday, January 6, 2001 - 02:11 am:

Czarina, thanks for the blast from the past

By Pug on Saturday, January 6, 2001 - 09:46 am:

BEAUTIFUL cakes, girls....
    I just got home from work, exhausted & in pain....you made my morning.
    My B-Day's in less than a month....if you feel like catering....

By Isolde on Saturday, January 6, 2001 - 07:59 pm:

Wow, that picture was worth going online for.

I'm one of those people sort of like Z who doesn't post much right now for various reasons. Sadly, not having any ass picks of Cat is driving me to hit the bottle early again.

By Pug on Sunday, January 7, 2001 - 12:19 am:

I'm hitting the bottle as we speak....but that's just a natural state for me.

By J on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 02:07 am:

Me too,I'm good like that.

By J on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 05:52 am:

That is Brucifer behind me,and on the side of me,Amee is trying to do it too.And is that Adele Twat?

By Pug on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 06:27 am:

No...that's ME behind you...y'know...feels kind of like a snuffelupagus?

By J on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 07:17 am:

I'm kinda blushing:)

By Czarina on Monday, January 8, 2001 - 11:18 am:

Yup,its Adele.And behind me is Punkinpuss.

By J on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 01:21 am:

She (Pumkin), use to be so normal,she's all pissed off cause nobody in her family bought her presents for X-mas,hmmm,I wonder why?

By MapleLeaf on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 11:04 am:

Curious....frustration has set in. I want to see the pic(s) and for some reason the links aren't working for me. Is this true for anyone else?

I am the resident Canadian bigot (along with Gee) who is presently a semi-retired consultant and doesn't have much spare time on his hands.

I am probably best known for being one of the horde that aggravated Lucy.....but that is another story.

Cheers everyone and a belated Happy New Year!!!!

By TBone on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 11:10 am:

If all goes well, J's picture will be back online
    tonight. The DSL people haven't called me yet to
    tell me I have to wait until monday. If they do,
    I'm going to have to go down there with our new
    crimping tool and void the warranty on sensitive
    body parts.

But if it's installed today, I'll just give the
    guy a big hug afterward and tell him to go away.

But yeah. If that's the link you were talking about.

By Czarina on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 11:42 am:

I don't think thats the pic he wanted to see!

ML,I sent the pic to you.Did you get it?

By J on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 11:58 am:

Ahem,Czarina,weren't you going to send me some pictures too? Looking forward to the voodoo dolls,Amee has family court on the 17th,there is still time to use them.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

HHHHmmmmmmmmm.....I'm not sure.....I received an email from an unknown source......and like a good citizen I deleted it before I opened it :0)

Let's try again.....and thanks.

By J on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

A good citizen,aye.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 06:30 pm:

hey ms J: you're a good citizen on sorabji's neighborhood watch, I hear. Hmmmmm.

Just posting. Just posting.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

Hmmmmm.

Whatever happened to "Susie" I wonder. Became too curious and retreated into her former personality?

Just posting. Just posting.

By Hal on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 05:27 am:

TBone if they don't get that DSL up soon, I think you'll have to do some malicious melting of non-essential equitment...

But thats just my impatient side speaking.

By TBone on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 08:35 pm:

Well, it happened. http://dirtyredcommie.com is back. Cams and all. Gonna prolly do some work on the page tonight... There are some inaccuracies now.

By Hal on Sunday, January 14, 2001 - 03:34 am:

Good, I was about to drive to Missoula and whoop some DLS tech ass.

By Gee on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 02:18 pm:

since when am I a Canadian bigot??

By wisper on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 08:16 pm:

don't worry Gee, notice Maple didn't even mention me.
    Maybe Maple doesn't count me being canadian because of that time i said i hated hockey.
    ;)

By Nate on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 10:38 pm:

why is it my gut thought that it must suck to be canadian?

By Antigone on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 11:03 pm:

Because it's FUCKING COLD there.

By Nate on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 11:16 pm:

hm.

yeah.

By semillama on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

My most recent experience with actual live Canadiens was last January when I was in Quebec City for a conference. The Quebecois accent is damn cute. And it was fucking cold, but I was used to it, since I grew up in the part of the United States most frequently mistaken for a part of Canada (the Upper Peninsula of Michigan [check it out sometime, a lot of cruddy maps of the Unitied States you see, will just omit the whole peninsula]).

All of my forays into Canada have been pretty positive. When I was living in southeast Michigan, we used to go to Windsor's clubs (specifically, the ones with naked ladies and shiny poles), before the beer prices drove us away. And years before, It was during a "circle tour" of Lake Superior that I was able to purchase some Dead Kennedys tapes for teh first time.

Plus, they have Gee, who the epicenter of all that is cute in the universe.

By Nate on Friday, January 19, 2001 - 07:33 pm:

Gee epitomizes cute. Maybe that is why i don't think of her as being canadian.

really, she is otherworldly.

all hail gee.

By Gee on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 03:00 pm:

About time!

okay Sem, you can come out now.

By semillama on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 04:37 pm:

But I just made freinds with all the dust bunnies.

By The Watcher on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 02:35 am:

Who is still around Sorabji land these days?

I've been gone way to long.

By Nelly on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 11:15 pm:

the remnants

(sounds like a band)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact