Happy Birthday to Howard Stern

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Happy Birthday to Howard Stern
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dougie on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

It's his birthday today. Me too. I'm 38 years old today. Damn those numbers look bad in black & white.

By MapleLeaf on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 01:54 pm:

Yes...Happy birthday to Howard......and Dougie. If you don't mind I will celebrate mine at a later date...tomorrow....can't subject you into seeing the numbers in black and white....you will probably see them though if you go for a drive and you see a speed limit sign :0)

By J on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

Happy birthday Dougie,your not getting older,your getting better.I tell myself that all the time while I'm slamming them drinks down,and seeing double.Is it really your birthday too Mapleleaf?.If so xxooxx:)

By MapleLeaf on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 04:48 pm:

Checked the birth certificate....it says January 13.....therefore thanks for 'xxooxx' :0)

By Daniel ssss on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 06:42 pm:

oh well it's Friday the 12th here...for a moment I thought I had an explanation for every last shitty thing that happened today.

Happy Bday. Turning the big five 0 myself in 13 days.

See April conception for sorabjites / note elsewhere.

four down to eight

By Pug on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 07:17 pm:

Happy B-Day, Dougie....I'll be moving over to the 3-9 club in less than a month....you'll be vacating my spot.
    Wish I could say I enjoyed being there.
    Happy Incipient, Daniel....y'ole goat....
    And Happy Birthday, Howard....used to get a bang outta your show when I was living in the Boston Area.
    All I get now is the E! Show and it just ain't quite the same.

By Daniel ssss on Friday, January 12, 2001 - 07:25 pm:

I'm a relative of a primate, not a goat. My goats went to watch that pic of Dougie's periscope.

They're fans of Jerry Springer.

By Shpay on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 12:38 am:

I think Stern proves it. No matter how hard you try, when you get old you suck. He is out of touch.

By Czarina on Saturday, January 13, 2001 - 08:56 am:

ooooohhhhh,Happy Belated Birthday Dougie!!!!!!If I can find your email address,I'll send you a special card!:)

Happy B-Day to you Maple!I'll resend the pic for you!

And Daniel ssss,you'll just have to wait for yours!:)

By A-waiting Daniel ssss on Sunday, January 14, 2001 - 12:06 am:

Wait...the saddest longest four letter word.

By J on Monday, January 15, 2001 - 11:33 am:

Dougie,Czarina and I can't send you a card,we don't have your e-mail address,can you post it or send it to my e-mail? Hope you drank alot of Bud and had a good time.I'm trying to find Whisper's e-mail too.

By Dougie on Tuesday, January 16, 2001 - 08:35 am:

Thanks guys. Had a very nice birthday. My girlfriend took me out to a nice Japanese restaurant, had plenty of sake & Sapporo, then she took me to the Rocky Horror show on Broadway, which was very ingeniously done. Dick Cavett (believe it or not) was funny as hell as the narrator, and Joan Jett was Columbia (her singing wasn't great, but she picked up a guitar and rocked.) The band was great, as was the rest of the cast. My e-mail address is m5n465@aol.com.

By Madeline on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 04:08 pm:

How old is Howard Stern? What year was he born?

By Nate on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 06:25 pm:

1954. he is 51.

suck my balls.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact