Skunk Ape!

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Skunk Ape!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 03:59 pm:

By droopy on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 04:38 pm:

i don't care what they come up with, i still miss bigfoot.

By Pug on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 06:05 pm:

The Florida Skunk Ape works at my plant....his actual name is Wayne Tolliver. I think. Some kinda bigwig, I guess.
    He works first shift----so I don't see him that much.

By dave. on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 08:17 pm:

papa?

By sarah on Monday, February 5, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

that's too weird of a coincidence.

By P. troglodytes schweinfurthi on Tuesday, February 6, 2001 - 12:12 am:

at last I'm in the internet...now if Daniel ssss' goats could learn me to type.

By Trace on Tuesday, February 6, 2001 - 02:42 pm:

too cool

By Hal on Tuesday, February 6, 2001 - 03:52 pm:

This is too much for me to handle...

I think I will stick with getting excited about the rabbits living under my front porch.

By Sara on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 10:16 pm:

i think thats theres a few of those @ my school..thier called fat ugly teachers that yell @ u,spit on u,throw books @ u,& cuss @ u.but even this thang looks nicer than them...

By sarah on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 10:26 am:

go away.

By Lindsey on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 12:09 pm:

WEDNESDAY,JANUARY 14th 2004

i watch mystery hunters. i am doing my speech on the skunk ape. like u ppls care n-e way. ma b-day is in 10 dayz!

By Lapis on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 04:00 am:

So's mine.

By moonit on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 04:33 am:

Happy birthday in nine days (hey I'm on kiwi time here) LapisPez : )

By Lapis on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 04:29 pm:

Thanks.

By Ranger Paul on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 04:31 am:

I also, worked with a skunkape. And if you read the freak textbook you will see the general description of Ron Wilson. foul smelly and drunk.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact