miss me?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: miss me?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Z on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 08:56 pm:

happy easter, in advance...and happy friday the 13th (nothing TOO bad, yet...)
    i'm making easter baskets for friends but my parents wont let me make cookies and such for the baskets because my dad and mom think that it would be faggy if i did that...sigh.

i'm also trying to win the hand of a girl who i've liked since 7th grade (im in 11th now, mind ye) and..um...yeah. as usual, z cant do this kinda thing

i got cable tv

oh my god. i love it.

i watch the following

cartoon network (scooby doo, dexters lab, johnny bravo)

sci-fi (whatever's on it)

cnn

c-span (what an action adventure!)

movies on whatever

food net (iron chef...i am such a sheep.)

i never knew tv could come in so clear. heh.

its been a long time. and yes...i am *still* banned from the internet in general, and not allowed on computers at school....
    that doesnt stop me, now, does it?

anyone know any good physics schools? that someone with not tooo hot grades could get into?

i have to catch up on all this. yay. reading time.

lafayette college is a joke.

um...

i got a new mattress (?)

and i am learing (sorta...)how to sing.

sigh. that girl i like is, in my opinion, THE most goregous person on earth...(yeah...yeah...yeah...sorry! i'll end the dumb teenager crap NOW.)

spring. yay.

saw wargames, finally, and silence of the lambs, too.

gonna see the movie "Ben" today...hehe...ever heard of it? quite funny. it's about an evil rat...yay.

yeps.

well, that's all i think i can bug everyone about now...pax

By Nate on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 09:21 pm:

who are you?

By Platypus on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 10:49 pm:

Why, Z, of course.

Apparently.

By crimson on Friday, April 13, 2001 - 11:20 pm:

zephyr, i presume?

By Zephyr on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 01:14 am:

no, duh. wow. i was gone for a long-ass time. thought people would at least recognise the crapola subject matter (then again, there's so much new stuff that's been going on here lately...sigh...and i guess the "little kid" of sorabji position has been taken...)

actually, just what has been going on lately?

and oswald is quite a quality kiddo, should i say so myself.

(no i dont have tiem to read all this i just altclick to print out any threads and read them whenever)

aww. fuckit. whatever. later.
    grumble whine bitch moan sob

By crimson on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 01:35 am:

well, obviously, i knew who you were. your style's kinda unmistakable. i just didn't have time to post anything other than what i did.

don't worry, buckaroo. you haven't been forgotten.

By Nate on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 02:27 am:

who are you again?

By 0 _ 3 7 thats zephyr on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 03:08 am:

JEEPERS GOLLY. you actaully forgot me, nate!@@!@! GAAH.

just joshin' ya.

it's all gravy (thanks leo (no nevermind (screw(that was an inside joke, i think(what am i talking about?(agh!))))))

um, hmm...
    http://bbs.sorabji.com/messages/57/3561.html?ThursdayFebruary1020000357am

this might have some relevance, if you think real hard about it (or not)...also a sort of reason for why i havent been around for like 6-7 months (? just aguess...)

crimson, thanks...what *is* my style? (hehe...just wondering)

and i really do have to speak to oswald...he seems like a mega-k-rad kiddo.

nate, more here...

http://bbs.sorabji.com/messages/87/4093.html?FridayAugust1120001153am

and...well...just hunt around the old threads

http://geocities.com/schnurrhut/00004.jpg

only (digitized) picture i have left of me on the net (or anywhere, for that matter...sob)

hmm. fred durst's # is 310.865.1000 (re: buddyhead.com/gossip

oh, and dave, in advance, shush...earth crisis is quite alright.

what happenend to mavis and isolde? sem, you heard from mavis at all?

and where's tom and kalliope?

heh. oh well. someone gimme a quickie run-thru on the lattest and greatest here? please? I'll mow your lawn! (not really...but...well...erk)

20mile bike ride today. yippieskippies.
    easter will suck.

and about that whole thread about adoption and the dinner lady on bcps...just get vasectomized/get ya tubes tied...and/or dont have sex! (easy, eh?(note the sarcasm, before you jump down my throat)) yeah. i'm back. and i really fuckin miss this place.

yeppers gee.

ok. since i have no clue what im saying...yeah. later. i'll wait as long as i can for a response...but otherwise dont expect a post from me for another ~48hours...many problemos. also note my time zone and the time this is getting posted. yeps. i'm back, all right. and i love a1.g.akamaitech.net/6/6/6/6/xxx
    antigone or dave, you might know this...what happened to triangleboy? (the anti-anti-proxy-proxy)

1800myyahoo
    box# 2926669192

schnurrhut@yahoo.com
    c0w_d3th@yahoo.com
    schnurrhut@blueasphalt.com

and i would love to beg the big m.t. for a sorabji.com addy.

yeps.

ok. not too much else to babble about...

wait! nate, you are like an editor for the advocate/out?!?! rad! (no i havent even SEEN an issue of either...but i know about them...pretty spiffy)

yeah. sigh.

By Zei zei dr franky on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 03:09 am:

oops...i messed that id up...sorry

By Nate on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 03:47 am:

are you that underaged guy who sent me photos of his cock?

By Zeph on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 03:57 am:

sob. yeah. i was young...and really fucking stupid.

now i'm young...and still really fucking stupid.

and i didn't send them to just you...

sob.

but aside from that one morass of incidents...well...i was an alright kid, i guess.

yeah. ok. before i really finish digging this hole.

By semillama on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

I haven't heard from Mavis in about a month, but she has my numbers and my email. I don't think she uses the internet much anymore, or else she has no use for me anymore. I have decided to see how long it will take for her to initiate contact with me. Ever since she moved from Portland she has stopped initiating contact with me, and her whole attitude has seemed to change about our friendship. I attribute this to this guy she is seeing in Duluth, also named Andy. She went out with him before she went to Portland and it was the same way, although not as bad since we still lived near each other. Apparently there is room for only one Andy in her life. If she reads this, which seems unlikely, she will probably get pissed at me, but what the fuck.

Oh, glad to see you back Zephyr. What are you listening to these days besides Earth Crisis?

By Zeph on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 06:54 pm:

hahahahaha

nah....not just e-c (i just like their attitude quite a bit)...
    very much more into st. germain, vintersorg, emperor, fear factory, brian eno, the mechwarrior 2 music (yeah, i'm a blaring nerd), stampin' ground, nailbomb, mussorgsky, bach, a-ha, and whatever else...generally the same stuff

dont worry about mavis...i mean, come on, you're THE LLAMA! hehe. ::friendly punch in the shoulder::

my forearms are as red as a lobster (minus where i was wearing a watch)

By semillama on Sunday, April 15, 2001 - 08:20 pm:

I hear you on the arms, bud. I have a kicking farmer's tan right now.

By J on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 12:11 pm:

It's alright to be young and stupid,it's your God giving right to be young and stupid,and thats all I have to say about that.

By Zeph on Monday, April 16, 2001 - 04:56 pm:

hehe, yeah, just like it's my right to take AP english next year and FAIL horribly (my english teacher's words...well, with some hyperbole tossed in for flavour)

aye-yie-yie...

young and stupid is usually not a good thing.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact