REXIMUS MAXIMUS

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: REXIMUS MAXIMUS
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Naticus bobicus on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 01:39 am:

joints & moosehead. cheese chips jalapenos and fire roasted vegetable hummus.

we're going to start up a record label. then we're going to kick your ass.

we're going to call it cock & robber records. we're going to make a million dollars.

we've got the skull of the ooglagoosh.

don't fuck with that. it's from the upper-paleolithic.

and it's gonna get beastly. BEASTLY.

show me your ass.

that's better.

it controls the psy-ops agents in the CNN. in the MTV. in the NPR.

it controls you, my friend. show me your ass.

you're nothing but an acronym. that's better.

in the morning you'll be pleased. PLEASED.
    your memory will be teased. TEASED. with memories. TEASED WITH MEMORIES.

of the ooglagoosh. of the beastly ooglagoosh. of the beast.

speaking of which, we used to be NUMBER TEN.

everybody knows this part.

there are three mixes.

this is NUMBER THREE.

and your ass is grass. GRASS.

show me your ass.

that's better.

mount zion. arafat ersatz ARRR.

smokedupsmokedoutburnedupburnedout.

hit your ass in the head with a guinness stout.
    the ooglagoosh gonna take your fuck out. NEVER DOUBT. never doubt. show me your ass.

my circle cannot be broken. my pipe cannot be token. i ain't jokin. get your nose a coke'n. your ass i will be a pokin'. till both your knees are broken. i ain't jokin. okay, i'm jokin.

i ain't jokin.

By Bobicus on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 02:00 am:

chips for dips.
    hats for bats and cats para kilomanjara
    felix super coup for pater familias.
    DRIVE like the wind!
    DRive like the wind, or bend over in the breeze.

this is a different song--
    She's like the wind, baby wont you bend over in the breeze? KISS YOUR KNEES!
    ready or not its a milliken tease
    fantasy fairground goblin twit sneeze.
    massive endeavor your way to my knees.
    then you can kiss your ass and speak love to the breeze.
    fancy fork in boognish wine for the taste of your main squeeze.
    massive endeavor- potent motion
    massively tapping juice with some funky ass lotion
    thats the notion sweetest glug potion

gluggery in the winery is a travesty for the majesty of tasting basting turkey jerky.
    i leave my love with the story of fergus.
    FERGUS of the mountain.
    MT. freshpoo was a feindly place.
    This is a joke for the locals who live in the eastern Freshpoo foothills...--daddy fan kept society in a marvin bottle rick trash beat my head with hot stuff.

By semillama on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 09:34 am:

Bartender!

I'll have what the man on the ceiling is having, and make it a double.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact