Nitch in the fabric of life.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Nitch in the fabric of life.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Hal on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

Well I'm back, its been about a good month since I've posted something worth posting in the realm of Sorabjiness. I know the same thing that any good sorabjite knows that once your a sorabjite you will always be one. I mean we all take a break here and there, maybe a week maybe a month, but eventually we all come back. Its like crack, or heroin, or some other equally addictive drug, we just can't stay away. Some folks (the rest of the friggin world) would say we are nuts, or obsessed, but they just don't know what its like. And what becomes sad is there is no standard description of Sorabji to all the non-belivers. So what I am now posting to ask is.

"What is Sorabji to you, why is it your drug of choice, why shall you always return to it like a mistress in the night, why are you a Sorabjite?"

By Nate on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 07:22 pm:

this is my diary.

and my sounding board.

where i let loose my frustrations.

masturbate into the laps of others.

realize the penetration.

By Dougie on Thursday, May 3, 2001 - 07:42 pm:

Yes, mental masturbation is key.

By moonit on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 03:01 am:

There is always something going on. Theres always something to laugh at. It's a good place to get the feel of upcoming movies or music or recipies, to sound out ideas - and I'm a voyer of other peoples lives.

By dave. on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 03:12 am:

i don't know and i don't care.

thank you.

By patrick on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 11:25 am:

I come here hoping dave will say something positive, something happy.

I come here hoping to read a post by dave that leaves me feeling like the boy is happy about something, not that he's moping about something else.

All of my posts are directing at dave, aiming to spawn some sort of sense of excitability with in him.

By Bobby on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 01:50 pm:

I followed somebody here. (Read followed, not stalked; if that one person would've objected to my presence, I'd've [illegal contraction per spoken idiosynchrosy - don't call the grammar police] been gone.) Wandered around for a bit and liked what I saw. Got a nice appliance carton and camped out in the park. Been lurking in the shadows ever since, looking in the lighted windows of other people's lives. That is the addiction of this disenfranchised societal parasite without a life of his own, to live vicariously through the exuded energy of others.

By Antigone on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

Well spoken, Bobby,

And, by the way...fuck you.

By Bobby on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

I've been missing that sort of sweet-n-sour remark lately; sweet hint of affection, underlying sour tinge of insult.

My ex-wife revisited!

By Platypus on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 04:29 pm:

I come here because I don't get to eat enough hot fuck in real life.

By sarah on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 05:07 pm:

because if you've given up doing coke and molly, you need *something* to take their place.

By Hal on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 05:45 pm:

This is why I love this place...

By Czarina on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 05:46 pm:

I was told that if you log enough hours here,you qualify for the Sorabji benefits program.I'm especially looking forward to my niche in the Sorabji Salacious Sanitarium.

By TBone on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 05:50 pm:

Because I'm fascinated by people and there are
    some particularly fascinating people here.

And because I like interacting with people, but
    find that this is one of only a few places where I
    won't leave feeling like I've actually lost
    intelligence.
    Because it's interaction, not "chat"

Because you guys rock my socks off.

By semillama on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 06:34 pm:

I enjoy how peeved some folks get when I start getting real queer for "Bob".

Plus, these nachos are fantastic!

By dave. on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

i'm here to keep you giddy heebs in check.

you need me.

By Cat on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 08:50 pm:

I'm here to make contact with fellow buttsex bondage afficionados.

By dave. on Friday, May 4, 2001 - 10:27 pm:

you wish.

By Daniel ssss on Saturday, May 5, 2001 - 02:04 am:

I'm here to read Cat.

By Nate on Saturday, May 5, 2001 - 01:57 pm:

that's icky.

By Gecko on Saturday, May 5, 2001 - 04:54 pm:

I stop by every couple of months and sometimes just read, and othertimes post. I usually don't stay for more than a couple of days, but I always leave knowing that I will be back.

Why?

I don't know. There is a feeling of compassion, that a board full of strangers actually care for the ideas and problems of others. I come to read about Nate's continuing infatuation with Ass Sex. I can leave for months on end, and whenever I return, I know there will be a fresh Nate post that deals with this important topic. I come for the intelligence shown. This doesn't seem to be a board full of teenage boys, half of whom are acting like teenage girls to trick the original half. The discussions are real.

I guess there are a lot of reasons, and there are no reasons. It's an intersting corner of the web, and I love stopping through from time to time as I hitchike my way down the information super highway.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact