haunted by halelujah, oh mother, i can feel the soil falling over my head.

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: haunted by halelujah, oh mother, i can feel the soil falling over my head.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 02:51 am:

and if you're so clever,
    then why you on your own tonight?

it's not over. it has started. it has started.

i tried to sleep. i'm drinking the rest of this wine, instead. mmmm. bottle two, nice grapes from near the prison. excellente. solitude.

im jsut benig a rbat

a rabbit?

brat, but rabbit goes better with grasshoper and it made me laugh.

drunk nate.

reminds gee of a boy she used to know.

where is gee?

gee!

probably not anymore. different drunk nae.

nate.

hm.

amen.

i just read where dougie took his first steps into sorabji land. and remember when pdogg was accustat?

fucking a.

i've had a lot of wine. my mouth will be dry when i wake up. my shit will be red.

dark purple, at least.

like you all wanted to know. goddamnit.

remember when i moved in you
    and the holy dove was moving too.

i'm full of jeff buckley and morrisey. fucking pussy ass crap that this is. the voices are tearing a rift in my soul. i am.

as i climb into an empty bed.

i am sad.
    she is gone.

the Will
    what an incredible . . .

i'm drawn to perfection while the rest fall prey to entropy. i puff up to astounding dimensions, filling rooms with self. with self as she fills rooms with self and we fill spaces in mystical ways.

she wants to write lists of impossible tasks. she wants to find ways to accomplish impossible tasks. she wants me to join her. she wants me. hand in hand i dream of us accomplishing. living without the demonic culture of boredom. living without the restraints of the american farce. living and living and living. living loudly when appropriate. living with grace and deed and pleasure. living living living.

i want this though i do not understand how. i want this though i cannot explain the ferocity or the passion. i want this i want this and i will hve this though it does not make rational sense.

though it does make sense. the Will is the sense the Will is the everytime everyplace everyThing. trust the Will.

it's time to break my knees into genuflection . render my ego into soap, clense my face and break my fingers on the ice within my skull. i have human qualities, they deserve air. i am the man i believe i am. she sees it. she sees everything.

she sees me and knows my strangest parts. my throughly odd. she wants me to be me. to be the person who in the past has never been normal enough. who has never been appreciated in common life.

she wants this. she desires the honest reflection of myself. what could be better than this? what could be more important.

and her. i am aglow. i am addicted to brilliant women. i am addicted to beautiful women. i am addicted addicted addicted.

she thinks marvelous thoughts. marvelous beautiful thoughts.

'when you figure out you can have whatever you want it is really the funniest joke because you don't want anything anymore.'

i want her i want her i want her.

i am amazed. dazed. dazzled. still! and she has fucking turned my world on end.

what if?

this is incredible.

By dave. on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 04:18 am:

god, you are a pussy. fuck jeff buckley. fuckley buckley flaccid wank.

eat a booger.

By Spunky on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 08:49 am:

Nate, my good man, you are in love.
    Hurts, don't it?

By Nate on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 10:59 am:

i guess i'm just a pussy then, dave.

and it's good to see you back from the role of sorabji.com's favorite pussy. your soft edges were beginning to irritate me.

By patrick on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 11:17 am:

i too polished two reds and stayed up late, and wrote scribblings. only not here.

over there.

i had purple tongue and my head is still foggy.

By Nate on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 11:22 am:

my head is foggy. i don't know if my tongue is purple. wait, i think it usually is.

i certainly need a lot of water at the moment.

By patrick on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 11:38 am:

i always brush my tongue after nights of red wine.

By Dougie on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 11:42 am:

I'll take a red wine hangover to a white wine hangover any day. White wine hangovers are fierce little bastardos -- acid stomach and piercing headache. Red wine hangovers are usually less intense.

"living without the restraints of the american farce"

I think the only ones here who actually achieve that are the Amish.

By droopy on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 11:45 am:

try a bourbon, scotch, and beer hangover.

christ.

no wonder the man had the blues.

By heather on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

the amish live in their own farce

By Dougie on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

As do you, and you and you and you, and me.

By heather on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 01:46 pm:

but you will be jealous of my farce

my farce is realer than the day you were born

a ha. a ha ha ha.

By Hal on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 04:58 pm:

Love sucks.

I know how you feel Nate (or at least I assume I do with my latest problems in the field of letting someone go who I never should have let go.)

By J on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

"Who I never should have let go" Come on Hal,you never had her in the first place,you know that don't you?

By wisper on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 05:16 pm:

ooOOoooo... J comes in with the burning wisdom.

ouch, i felt that.

By Hal on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

J, sometimes your wisdom is just so inspiring it makes me want to change. Although most of the time it leaves me wanting to kick you in the head.

When I say let her go, she was never mine, she never belonged to anyone, and I constantly told her that. When I say let her go I mean let my heart release its hold on something, more a feeling for her then anything, I didn't let her go I just had to let my obsession with being the perfect person for her go.

If you want a good explination of how I'm feeling right about now (because I am having some serious problems right now) read a book called the BIG U by Neil Stevenson and pay close attention to Casmier Raydon, and Sarah. You'll understand that I feel much like Casmier right now.

By J on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 02:45 am:

I'll keep my thoughts to myself Hal,if that's how you feel,I just thought sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind,I did follow your thread about this,and was trying to help,I will mind my own business now.

By dave. on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 03:25 am:

would you please mind my business, too? especially accounts payable, those slackers.

By Cat on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 06:04 am:

"Although most of the time it leaves me wanting to kick you in the head."

I know who needs the kicking and it ain't J.

By Hal on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 08:15 am:

I will now post my apology to all those whom I have given harsh treatment to in the last week.

J you first and foremost, I realize that you meant no diservice to me, and for my words I apologise. I know better, I've been talking to Pez for the last couple days and it seems to have made my week better. I'm here at work right now its 6:17 am, I didn't sleep last night AT ALL... I probably won't get out of here till about 4, I was here at 5. In anycase I've learned a little humility over the last week. More from the people I see daily then anything but I realized this morning that I've treated some of you with some malice that was not deserved. For this I am sorry.

By J on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

It's o.k. Hal,I do seem to offer more than my share of unwanted advice,it's the virgo in me,nothing for you to be sorry about. One last bit of unwanted advice,(for old times:) get that 12 pack and have some fun this weekend,where is T-bone? Where are all the girls where you live?

By Hal on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 03:20 pm:

TBone's here at work... He's trying to be one with his computer some kind of zen shit. That and TBone doesn't drink... Poor bastard wouldn't even let me take him out on his 21st birthday. Oh well his loss right?

By pez on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 03:24 pm:

right.

how's the sleep-free day going?

By wisper on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

it's fun to keep a log when you don't sleep for a while. Just in general about how you feel, what you're doing, what you're thinking. I did it last time i was up for 2 days, and it's always a good read. Very disturbing towards the end.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact