phil lesh

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: phil lesh
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 04:30 pm:

i'm going to go see what phil's been doing tomorrow night. at the greek in berkeley.

someone, tell me why this is good or bad. i'm not thinking for myself anymore.

By heather on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 06:17 pm:

this is bad because you haven't invited me

By Nate on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 06:39 pm:

jesus christ, here we go again.

i tried to invite you. twice. the first time you found some reason to yell at me before two word came out of my mouth. the second time you just started crying uncontrollably and wouldn't tell me wtf was going on.

i just gave up.

you don't like phil lesh anyway.

By droopy on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 07:02 pm:

i've always liked phil lesh's bass playing. and i'm not a dead fan.

y'all are cute.

By heather on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 10:01 pm:

don't like phil lesh? what about the

website?

and the coloring books? and how i suggested maybe you could dress a little more like him?

you never listen to me!

fine then. jason f. asked me anyway....SO THERE!

By Cat on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 11:00 pm:

You told someone to dress like someone else? Especially someone called Phil?

I don't know.

By semillama on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 04:56 pm:

AS long as you aren't dressing like Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor from Motorhead, you're probably alright.

Phil Lesh creeps me out.

By Nate on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

ACEAH SPADES. ACEAH SPADES

By p-money dope fuck on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 06:41 pm:

damn straight

By Nate on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

Set 1: Jam>
    Jus tA Little Light
    Half Step> Jam>
    Mtn. Jam>
    Acadian Driftwood
    Mason's Children>
    New Speedway Boogie>
    Jam> Cosmic Charlie

Set 2: Jam>
    Eyes of the World>
    fire on the Mtn.>
    Days Between>
    Jam>
    St. Stephen>
    Patchwork Quilt>
    St. Stephen>
    Millenium Jam>
    The Eleven>
    Midnight Hour
    E: Tom Thumb Blues

it was ok. i enjoyed the second set more than the first. i had a lot more beer in me then, and was otherwise loaded. phil lesh was ok. john molo was ok. i dug warren haynes.

i found an old friend there and followed him to an after-party. i played a small acoustic set there. then i saw a girl in a thong and got uncomfortable and left.

By patrick on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

im going to see Red Simpson tonight.

Fuck.

Red Simpson MAN!!!!

the last of the great Bakersfield, honky tonk truckstop musicians. Buck Owens owes much to Red. He's up there with Merle Haggard and Waylon Jennings, except all his songs are about trucks...ever damn one of them.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact