Does Pres. Bush watch "That's My Bush" on Comedy Central

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Does Pres. Bush watch "That's My Bush" on Comedy Central
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Barbara on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 04:37 am:

I can't believe that show is on the air. damn.

By Peridot on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 04:39 am:

before he was governor his wife was involved in a driving accident and the other person was killed. she was given a ticket.

By Spunky on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 06:33 am:

That show is a disgrace.
    Where was the clintom series? where was the kegger, arkansas incestial party serious?
    we get a president who's every speech is not poured over by lawyers before he gives it and makes a few mistakes in grammar, and they have to do a whole serious on it.
    Oh, and Peridot, that is because it was an accident.

By Cat on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 06:41 am:

"a whole serious on it".

That is too precious for words, Spunky. I'm crying and spluttering.

Seriously funny.

By Spunky on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 08:47 am:

i was half asleep when i wrote that..
    damn that was not good

By agatha on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 10:54 am:

it was pretty hilarious. no wonder you stick up for him, trace.

By patrick on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 11:46 am:

peridot, they usually don't arrest people for accidents.

trace, i'd like to think that someone who can say the word and destroy the world if he pleases would be able to use correct english. Its not the grammar they are picking on so much as it is blatent misuse of words. Such as you did with series and serious. Its one thing to use the wrong tense of a word or mispell something, its another to use thing to use the damn wrong word to benign whip

Ive actually never seen the show though.

By SPUNKY on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

Silly silly people.
    The president is a figure head these days, and that is it.
    The important people are the ones he brings with him. The cabinet. Joint Chiefs, etc.
    And the difference between what I write on this posting board at 5:00 in the morning and how I really speak in the real world are two completely different things, so please do not lump me in the illerate category.

By patrick on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 12:35 pm:

he is not JUST a figure head. he has very real power. the cabinet still says "yes sir and no sir"

i just used your example you provided us, i didnt pass any judgement on you.

By The real Prez on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 11:42 pm:

tHAT SHOW IS A RIOT. cOME ON NOW. IN THE LAST episode his fraternity pals come over to stay at the white house for a while but the Prez has to attend an execution. they go along with him and . . . . you have to see the whole demented event. he staged a "fake" execution supposedly but . . . "AWWWWW" the laugh track.

By wisper on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 11:45 pm:

damn you people.
    I can only see this show through tiny segments on it's website. That trash-talking fetus nearly killed me. So did the theme, which i added to some mix cd i made. Fuck it kills me.

By dave. on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 02:09 am:

don't feel too bad. i can't see it either. we only have basic cable.

By Polly on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 03:06 pm:

cable (cox communications)here in new oh has comedy central with the basic package. what city are you watching in?

By patrick on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 03:54 pm:

i dont have cable period. its for the best.

By Dougie on Saturday, June 30, 2001 - 09:44 pm:

I haven't seen it yet. Comedy Central (the station which took off the air Upright Citizen's Brigade) was heavily promoting that show during South Park before it aired, and the promos didn't look that good. Plus they were pissing me off with those little in the corner ads during the South Park show which were annoying. Maybe I'll check it out.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact