I HAVE HAD IT

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: I HAVE HAD IT
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Trace on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

Alright now I have had it.
    How can they (Mom AND Dad) keep this up?
    How can they provide a roof over the head of a person who BEAT A DEFENSELESS 7 month old BABY.
    What possible reason is there?
    If they continue to blame anyone else other then Annie, I do not want them (Erin's parents) around our children.
    What happens if annie beats hayley? are they going to excuse that?
    What happens if Mikayla ends up with even a damn broken blood vessel in her eye, let alone a skull fracture.
    If annie did it, is it ok?
    We'll just blame Mikayla's injures on....hmmmm... lets see here, oh I know, Shirley from Shirley's shakers!
    Because she was a horrid dance instructer for Hayley, Mikayla ended up with broken blood vessel in her eye 7-10 days ago, and I did not say anything!
    Does that make any more or less sense then blaming the little girl in the greens house and providing free room and board and car payments for annie and mike?
    No, the very thought sickens me.
    Maybe we should try it and see if they will buy our groceries and pay our bills? What do you think?

Aaughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

By Dougie on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

Free groceries sounds good.

By Trace on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 02:22 pm:

I am so beyond pissed right now.
    I think the last time i felt this kind of rage was when joy got the abortion.....
    oh gawd i am so mad

By patrick on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

there is only so much you can do in this situation.

you can continue to beat yourself up, which could have an effect on your wife and child.

By Trace on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

I am not beating myself up. I am ticked that Erin's folks are going to put Christopher in jepordy.

By patrick on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 03:33 pm:

what are they supposed to do man? its their daughter. Id like to think a parents love for their child is unrequitting. People make mistakes, her parents are probably thinking like any other parent would, "I CAN HELP", especially if shes right there under their roof.

what would you advocate, kicking her out, or locking her up?

its not up to you to shove your beliefs down your mother and father in-law's throat.

I think it would be good to make your concern known that you are not too happy about having your kid in the same house as her, so reiterate that she is not to care for your child in anyway, but denying your mother and father in-law the joy of your child, their grandchild, is retroactive.

it sounds like this "rage" is eating you up.

By Trace on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 04:07 pm:

See, no.
    She has lived under thier roof for 22 years.
    Cussing them both out. Quitting one job after another "because they are all out to get me".
    She has tormented cats by pulling their wiskers out with plyers, and drug a puppy around by a choke chain until it was withing 1/2" if the jugular.
    She does not care about the child, would not even hold him for the first week.

Yes, she hit this child out of anger several times times over the course of seven months, eventually hitting him on the top of the head hard enough to cause his skull to split and his brain to bruise and clott. and when the family she was living with after her parents kicked her out for not being ablt to keep a job for longer then 3 weeks (we are talking litteraly about 12 in 6 months, for various reasons such as falling asleep on the job, stealing $124.00, calling in sick and then getting her hair done, being at least 15 minutes lates every day, you name it).
    Yes. At some point a parent has to stand up to their child and protect the grand child who is so small he can't fend for himself.
    When they have ample evidence that she needs to be locked up (she even made sexuall advances towards my 6 year old daughter in front of me, and when I told her folks, they said "oh, you were probably imagining things) in either prison for attempted murder (you have to use brutal force and a blunt object to fracture a seven month old's skull), or at least in an institution.
    They have done nothing but make up excuses for her for 22years and it resulted in her baby in the hospital.
    If they show that bad of a lack of judgement, they should not be around my children.

I am not so eaten up with rage that I came up with this. Something's got to be done. If they hold annie acccountable for annie's actions, then I have no problems. but as it is, they are enableing her to continue. In my eyes that is aiding and abetting.

I do not think I am over reacting. I think too many people are under reacting to these kinds of things. I wish someone had stepped in for me when my mom was strangling me so hard I passed out, and layed there for 30 minutes, starting when I was in kindergarted until I moved out at 18.

By Spider on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 04:34 pm:

She sounds like she has Antisocial Personality Disorder. If so, chances of rehabilitation are slim to none. She can't be institutionalized, but she can be imprisoned.

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 04:49 pm:

i agree with you trace. keep working it. keep telling your in-laws that you strongly disagree with this. your father-in-law wants your opinion as a check.

if the in-laws feel they need to take care of annie, perhaps you could convince them it is better to have christopher living with you.

By heather on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 04:56 pm:

trace

it certainly doesn't sound like you're overreacting

be strong

and also remember that no matter what happens it's not your fault

By Antigone on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 04:59 pm:

Question: Is the baby safe?

If not, report this to a local news outlet.

Given the five kids drowned in Houston, this could be news.

Having one of their clients in the news as a potential baby killer would prompt the child services people into action.

If the child is safe, then let justice take it's course. Keep your children safe, but if that woman's parents want to shield her it's their decision, not yours. You can do nothing about it except let the proper authorities know and document all you can.

By patrick on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 05:10 pm:

please dont interpret what i said as "over reacting".

keep your kids out of that house if you are worried and do what you can to get Christopher out.

antigone sums it best.

By Trace on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 05:22 pm:

If I did not think Christopher's safety was in jepordy, I would not do a thing, but sit back and let them stew in their own juices. But, I have major concerns for his safety, and we have alerted the proper authorities just about 2 hours ago of our concerns, albeit (i know I am going to spell this wrong) anomalously, and they were very interested in what we had to say.
    I want to adobt the boy. However, I have major concerns with finances. Not so much the legal upfront costs, I can get some help there. Long term, day in and day out expenses are the concern. I will not jepordize what I am able to provide for my children now by taking on new expenses. It's not fair to them, or to Christopher. I love the boy, almost like he was my own, but it may be better if someone from the outside that has plenty of money and love and room for him takes him in. Plus, think of the family dymanics then. I shudder. We would have to move to Australia, much to cat's dismay I am sure...

By patrick on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 05:54 pm:

you could live with Cat, she has a big house. She loves kids.

By Antigone on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 06:18 pm:

...and her biological clock is ticking like a time bomb...

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 08:23 pm:

drip drip drip drip.

oh, ticking.

nevermind.

excuse me while i cure out.

By M on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 10:08 pm:

NO fucking ticking

fuck!

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 10:26 pm:

dripping?

is it saturday night yet?

By Trace on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 10:58 pm:

well, that was no help. DFS was concerned, but the gardian ad-lidem said we were just acting like trouble makers, and they made mom sign a piece of paper saying that was forbidin to move
    in. What a joke. I am agreeing with Antigone and Patrick at this point. If something happens to the boy, it will be all over the papers.
    We have done everything we can. i think if we try anything else, it will put us in a bad light with them.
    I am so wiped out...

By wisper on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

don't call the papers, call Oprah.
    she'll have that kid out and in Baby Gap faster than you can say "book deal"

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:03 pm:

clarification, the "them" i refered to in the earlier post was DFS. We are already in a bad light as far as mom and dad are concerned, because we have the audacity to think annie did it and deserves some kind of punishment, and not to just have free room and board and bills paid for her. shame on us.

By semillama on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 05:31 pm:

Oprah's a good idea. Did you tell DFS that you were prepared to make a hell of a lot more trouble for them if they didn't shape up? DId you tell them you were thinking about going to the media? Have you talked to a lawyer about any legal ramifications of any actions you take?

By Justin Timberlake on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 01:24 am:

Nice advice, semilamefuck. You are the worst part of a shit sandwich. I just took a sweet dump in my backyard and buried it. Perhaps you and your dirt crew could dig it up and debate the merits of the peanuts inside. Fuckhead.

By dave. on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 02:25 am:

i'm so glad justin timberlake found this place. what a valuable addition. welcome, justin!

By semillama on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 08:57 am:

Justin - Nice to hear from you. I still owe you five dollars and a breath mint for cleaning out my toilet, but your mom said you'd just spend it on lube for your streetwalking gig. Oh, and she said not to worry, she doesn't mind the lousy pay and no benefits here. At least, I think that's what she said. It actually sounded like "MMPH MRRBL MmrH" since she had her mouth wrapped around my balls at the time. Tell you what though, she wanted to save some hot fuck for you, but I said, no, the lad must learn to go out and earn some hot fuck for himself. He's a little slow, I know, has trouble distinguishing between right and left as well as front and back (which can be pretty funny when he tries to wipe himself [note to self: must hose out J. T.'s cage when I get home, the smell is beginning to kill passing birds]), and damn if he doesn't resemble one of those deformed squashes that look like Richard Nixon, but hey, there's a market for retards with no teeth and a drool problem, you know?

By Cat on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 09:28 am:

I'm too chilled out to think of a cutting response to those who used my name in vain. But I hope you weren't planning on fathering children in the future.

By semillama on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 12:06 pm:

No, no, I always spay and neuter my pets, so no worries there.

By Cat on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 08:12 am:

Yeah but do you gaffer tape them before a love session? That's responsible pet ownership.

By Antigone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 10:44 am:

I prefer duct tape myself.

And the new liquid KY does wonders.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 11:09 am:

liquid ky isn't new.

jesus.

By Antigone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

It is to jesus.

christ.

By Czarina on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 02:12 am:

Didn't Jesus turn the water into liquid KY?

By wisper on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 11:56 am:

jesus turns water into FUNK.

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 01:25 pm:

jesus's first miracle makes me think the baptists have it all wrong.

picture the scene. canaan? somewhere. it's a nice day. warm air breezes through an open banquet hall. a bunch of long haired men with beards are laying around drinking wine after a wedding, talking philosophy and religion. mehustlah swirls the last of his wine from his cup to his mouth, and signals the boy to bring another jug.

the boy comes back shortly and says 'sir, there is no more wine. would you like water?'.

now jesus is sitting here. he's got a good buzz going. he's been keeping to himself for awhile, thinking back to his days in the hash-laced caves near the dead sea. suddenly, the boy's voice cuts through his daydreams .. 'no .. more .. wine'.

jesus snaps to, says the first thing that comes to his mind. 'the barrels of water are now barrels of wine.' everyone looks at him like he's drunk, but he believes it to be true. he believes that the water has transmogrified with such intensity that it has to be true. someone says 'yeah right, jesus. christ man, wouldn't that rock.' and jesus looks at him with serious eyes and says 'it did rock. the LORD moved and the water is now wine. go boy, go and get us a jug of wine.'

and the boy did. and it was wine. someone rolls a joint, and the party continues on.

By Trace on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 08:05 pm:

As the world turns::::

As of yesterday, Christopher lives with Erin's folks, and Erin is his day care provider.
    I like this arrangement. But, it is only temporary. The court date is set for July 26th.
    Her criminal case is in late August. Annie has been singled out as the only suspect by both DFS and the police. Annie's mom still maintains that Annie is perfectly innocent, but she has had to kick her out of the house per court order. She is now bemaoning the fact that she had to kick her innocent daugter out.
    I have implicitly stated that Annie is not allowed at my house or around my girls. This is the second day Christopher has been at my house, and this will be the second day annie is around my girls. Yesterday erin's mom was here to pick up christopher, and annie called while she was here. Annie's mom says come on over. I told her annie was absolutely not allowed to be over here.
    She said "Oh, come one Trace, she is not going to do anything". I said "I know she wont, or I will kick the shit out of her ass".
    And tonight is my wife's debut night on stage at a local play, and guess who is going to be sitting next to us?
    More later, have to go

By Nate on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 12:10 am:

you're an adult, Trace. don't put up with it.

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 08:48 am:

There is no friend anywhere.

Time to slip some acid into Mom's tea, then have a long talk about perception.

By Trace on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:08 am:

No kidding.
    Good lord, what a weekend. I am glad to be back at work so I can get some rest.....
    Erin was in a play this weekend. It was on an outside stage, and she was in a witch's costume (that she borrowed from her mom), playing the Wicked Witch of the East. I have some pictures I will scan and put up on the website so you can see them if you want, she looks like a slutty witch. Oo la la.

Anyways, Friday was the first night, I took the girls, and Erin's best friend and her kids. Mom and dad came, and brought Christopher and Annie and Mike. They did not sit right next to me, so I was ok, however, of course, the girls wanted to sit with Papa-Erin's Dad-(of course). So i just kept my eye on them all night, nothing I could do, we were in a public park and Annie and Mike had every right to be there, I just did not like my kids sitting so close to them. About an hour into it, Mom had to go potty, so she gave Christopher to annie (who was dressed in short-shorts and a bikini top and having simulated sex whith mike while sitting on his lap the whole night) and she left. Dad was not even looking at them, because of annies nastiness. I was uncomfortable with this, but was watching, and Annie seemed to be ok, just doing her fakey-fakey baby talk thing to him that she did to hayley and mikayla anytime anyone was watching.

Saturday was un-eventful.
    Then came Sunday Bloody Sunday.
    First off, I was going to the IRLH (Indy Cars) 200 at Kansas Speedway with Dad, planning to be back in time to see the play for the third time.
    There were two races, and in between the two, Dad and I had a talk. I found out Mom & Dad went to the Nascar races the day before, and left Christopher with Mike's parents. You know, the filthy, let baby sleep in laundry basket, lice people? And he wanted to know what I thought of the fact that they did not feed christopher or give him a nap or anything the whole time they were watching him (over 6 hours). I said, "you expected anything different? Why did you leave him with THEM?" He asked what else could he have done. Answer: Find someone else. We could have watched him, or not go to the races. His health right now is far more important then a race. He just sighed and said "I know".

Then we talked about annie. Found out that Dad did not know that the green's were cleared of suspision and only annie was left, and DFS and the Police both felt that Annie was the only one that could have done it. He thought they were still looking at that 14 year old girl. He said "Well, then I guess that answers that question. Tell me something, do you think Annie will ever admit to it?" I told him no, annie will go to the grave and not admit it.

When we got back in the truck at about 4:30, there were two messages on the cell phone. One was at 12:15, 30 minutes after we got to the track. Erin was very sick and could not stop throwing up, and Mike had to go pick up the girls. The second message was left at 4:15. Erin had gone to drive herself to the emergency room because it would not stop. We called mom to see what was going on, and she said it was no big deal, Erin did not need to be at the emergency room, she was over reacting, and she was not going to the hospital. Besides, when were we coming home, because she had 3 babies and could not deal with it. She was very short and nasty with both dad and I. After we hung up, I asked dad to take me to thier house so I could get the girls away from annie and Mom. I said mom was way to stressed, and I needed to get my girls out of there. He did not say too much about that.
    When I got there, annie and mike were both there. Mike was feeding Christopher (who gave me the biggest grin when he saw me, and then got upset when I did not pick him up since he was eating), and Annie was sitting on her ass. This was 5 hours since the initial voice mail message from Annie at mom's house. They are limited to 2-3 hours visitation a day. I am not going to say much, I figured Mom needed the extra help with Christopher since she also had the girls. Except Erin takes care of all three by herself every day.....
    They took the girls to the grocery store. Hayley had to go potty. Annie took hayley, alone, to the bath room and watched her, in the stall with the door open, go potty. She even commented on the fact that Hayley did not have any underwear on, since hayley wet them earlier, and we did not have a clean pair for her to change into yet.
    The one person I do not want my kids to be exposed to. In the bathroom. Alone with my eldest, whom she has made sexual comments about in the past, seeing her naked.
    Why would I be pissed?
    Why would I be pissed that Mom said that erin was over reacting, when the ER doctor was upset that erin took so long to come in, as she was suffering from Heat Exhaustion from being out on stage the previous days, and was completely dehydrated?
    I thought was angry before.
    Nothing like I am now.

By Trace on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:09 am:

by the way, that was the short story. I left a lot of details out

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

Like the one where you clocked Annie, hard?

By Trace on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

I would have. Honestly, had I found out before we were on our way to the hospital from mom's house

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact