gone to the goldass goddess to prey prey prey

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: gone to the goldass goddess to prey prey prey
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 11:48 pm:

m.

it's true.

i've gone.

i'm smoking a lot. of pot. i hope i'm not too dumb tomorrow. i'll let you know.

i have xanax. in my belly. soon, my blood. my brain? i don't know how it works. fuck it. i know what it does.

and cherries. i ate a buttload of cherries. $9 of organic bing cherries. just sat down and smoked a bongload and watched galaxy quest and ate cherries. a pound and a half of them.

i wrote a song. i can't tell if it is good or not because i am too high. i should say, i can't tell if i think it is good or not. your actual mileage may vary.

it's one of those an hour with an acoustic guitar and a microphone type things.

as opposed to one of those three hours with some else's bad poetry, some drum samples, the bass and the keyboard type things.

not that any of this matters to anyone but me.

double entendre. what's her face interviewing some other what's her face on NPR today. some double entendre laced song called 'the right tool for the job'.

la te da.

ha.

la te da.

HAHAH! LA TE DA FUCKO!!

la te da.

WHAT YOU DO FUCKO? WHY YOU FUCK WRITE WEDNESDAY NIGHT? HAHAH!? FUCKO! FARQ!! WHY YOU FUCK POT ALL ALONE?!? HAHAHA

eat ass.

OO!! FUCKO!! ASS EAT?! AHAHH!! FUCKO!! EAT FUCK CUNT COCK ASS! EAT HAHAH! FUCK HAHAH!! FUCKO!! HAHAHA.

zatzix

1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3

zgaeetzeieex

repeats.

she is
    pencil written
    in the margins of
    my book she is
    pencil written between
    words between lines.

when i am harold
    she is my purple
    crayon,
    except at the
    end when
    harold
    drops it.

when i fly
    she is the
    hollow in my bones,
    and the foil
    of my wings.

when i paint
    she is the light
    reflected
    and the light
    absorbed.

she is
    the space between
    who i am
    and who i want to be.

AHAHAHH FUCKO!! FANCY POET SELF FUCKASS? HAHAHA!! YOU PANSY FUCK!! HAHAH!!! FUCKO BITCH DOG FUCKO!! HAHAH.

fuck you, you ass.

HHAHAHA!! FUCK ASS YOU FUCK AHAHH!! FUCKO!! YOU MAKE SO LITTE SENSE! AHAH!! YOU LUCKY!! AHAHH! YOU DUMB FUCKO LUCKY YOU MAKE IT AT ALL!! AHAHAH !! MAKE IT!! HAHAH.

doesn't the agression get boring? doesn't the meaningless dominant bullshit get annoying? don't you wish you didn't exist? hmm? don't you know where peace lies?

AHAH!! PEACE A ASS MAYBE!! HHAHAH! FUCKS PIECE ASS CUNT!! HAAHH!! BEAVER ASS!! HAHAHAHA!

saoegmegtnrimeeers fibb headfveh egnos bgidaeewa vwfehov fri hangm.

By Czarina on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 11:11 am:

Nate,do you wish you didn't exist?

By Hal on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 12:19 pm:

No otherwise he wouldn't.

Many people claim they don't want to live, or I don't want to exist but if they truly ment that they'd cease to exist like many do.

By Spider on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 12:25 pm:

Hmmmm...maybe I should start making outbursts like this. It seems to release a lot of tension.

By droopy on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 12:29 pm:

that would be cool.

By TBone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 12:35 pm:

That's not really true, Hal.

Don't underestimate the power of the self-preservation instinct and the fear of pain.

And I hope you don't ever tell people "You don't really wanna die, or you'd have done it by now."

At one time, that likely would have been what I needed to get the courage up to do it... or the cowardace.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

i had a guy who kept telling me he was going to kill himself. i'd say "can i have your guitar?" or "let me read about this in the paper, man. i'm tired of hearing it from you."

probably not a good idea.

no, i'm glad i exist.

and no, i don't have the power to make me not exist.

and yes, spider, outburst.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 01:19 pm:

and,btw: i'm not too dumb today and the song wasn't that good.

By Spider on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

This is all I'm giving for now. These aren't my words, but they make me think of Nate:

i could hear the church bells ringing
    they pealed aloud your praise
    the members' faces were smiling
    with their hands outstretched to shake
    it's true they did not move me
    my heart was hard and tired
    their perfect fire annoyed me
    i could not find you anywhere

could someone please tell me the story
    of sinners ransomed from the fall?
    i still have never seen you, and some days
    i don't love you at all

the devoted were wearing bracelets
    to remind them why they came
    some concrete motivation
    and the abstract could not do the same
    but if all that's left is duty,
    i'm falling on my sword
    at least then i would not serve an unseen distant lord

could someone please tell me story
    of sinners ransomed from the fall?
    i still have never seen you, and some days
    i don't love you at all

if this only a test i hope that i'm passing,
    'cause i'm losing steam
    but i still want to trust you

peace
    be still

By Spider on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

Ah, they're no good without the music.

By J on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 02:36 pm:

Yes they are...my son tried to kill himself Sun. morning,took a bunch of pills,but made sure that he was seen doing it,I don't have time to go into details,but his dad finally had it with him and kicked him out,that's when he pulled that stunt.Monday he was in the hospital,I was hoping they would keep him there,but they let him out and he's back home. One of us needs to be committed.

By Czarina on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 02:13 am:

Damn.

By pez on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 02:45 am:

hal, if you don't want to come to oregon, i'll roadtrip out to montana and make sure you realize you have something to live for.

i am planning a roadtrip, actually. my first year is almost up and the advice is to get away during your vacations.

i'm thinking somewhere around late august/early september. not during labor day because that would be awful.

and j, it is my belief that if you can get a person laughing, it will help diminish the depression. hopefully your son will get better.

By moonit on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 05:14 am:

i believe that if you have lost someone close to you because of suicide, you wouldn't think about doing it yourself.

watching whanu and friends come together to mourn was enough to put me off following - as much as i hated living without him, i knew it would hurt others too much, and going to his tangi, and watching his little bro throw himself on the coffin bawling, his mum trying to be strong, but hugging me every day with red rimmed eyes....

urgh whatever

By patrick on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 11:14 am:

release?

shit.

release my ass from the prison of your pincher clutch.

what a farce.

By Spider on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 12:03 pm:

Are you talking to me?

By patrick on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 04:08 pm:

im not sure who i was speaking to.

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 05:42 pm:

you're just still tripped out, huh patty.

By patrick on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 05:58 pm:

possibly

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 06:06 pm:

sounds like you had a great time.

i'm a little jealous. i'm looking for an opportunity.

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 11:52 am:

yeah...its a retreat we will definitely make more often.

say, have you ever eaten at a kooky diner called Margies in SLO?

we ate at one in Goleta...the sign said "serious eaters only" and well...I think I was a serious eater.

By Czarina on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

Does that mean they won't tolerate irreverent eaters?

By Nate on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 04:17 pm:

Margies... i think so. it sounds familar. big portions, funny menu?

if it's the place i'm thinking, i've eaten there more than once. good stuff. way too much.

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

yes funny menu with weird sayings and phrases all about like,

"Dave says...IF you don't like the grits you can kiss my grits" or "Good Coffee $1.75 GREAT Coffee $1.75"

yes...indeed way to much food. but it was worth noting. the pancakes were pretty damn good.

By spunky on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:23 pm:

Grits are the Spawn of Satan

By Nate on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:08 pm:

grits kick ass and you know it.

i'm pretty sure we're talking about the same chain.

By heather on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:17 pm:

I LIKE GRITS!!!!

especially the clumpy-dry parts
    chewy
    sorry, it's true

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:21 pm:

im with heather on the clumpy parts.

do you go sweet and creamy or salt and peppery with your grits?

By Nate on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:22 pm:

i go both ways.

i once made a large man pee his pants because of the way i was eating my grits.

i'm quite proud of that.

By Capn Grit on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

baked cheese grits are not to be forgotten either.

By pez on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:21 pm:

i've never tried grits. what are they like?

By Nate on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 11:15 pm:

GRITS IS GRITS. buy some. it's not hard.

By Czarina on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 03:40 am:

kinda like salty Cream of Wheat.
    I have stated this before,and have not changed my opinion:
    Grits are weird.and okra is hairy and slimey
    These are not the foods of the Gods.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 08:54 am:

Grits are ground white hominy.. (SP?)

FOOD OF SATAN:
    1. Grits (Someone did sneak the baked cheesey grits past me once, but never again).
    2. Green Bean Cassorole
    3. Stuffing of any form. Either stove top or home made... nasty nasty nasty (especially the slimey shit)
    4. Chicken and Rice Cassorole (chicken, rice, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup cooked in a crock pot all day, evil punishment in some countries)
    5. 7 layer salad
    6. Asparagus
    7. Cream of Mushroom Soup
    8. Fried Okra

Food of God:

1. PACIFIC Red Snapper (ONLY PACIFIC RED)
    2. Anything not listed above.

By semillama on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 08:57 am:

No one will ever mistake you for a true blue southerner, spunky.

I admit not having any particular liking myself for grits, okra or collared greens, but man I love cornbread and biscuits, and a good barbecue.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 09:10 am:

I forgot to add:
    Anything at all that icludes some sort of soggy bread
    IE Biscuits and gravy, Open faced gravy meat and mash potatoes over bread.....*shudder*

And yes, I have taken a lot of guff for my pallet,

but I do have an afinity for BBQ, Fried Potatoes and Onions, ham and beans and fried chicken

By crimson on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 09:44 am:

grits are the bomb. i wish i could still eat them (they're too high in carbs/starches). i've heard ugly rumors of yankees doctoring grits w/ sugar or other atrocities, but hopefully, nobody's really wrecking their grits that way. salt & butter are the way to go...maybe a small dash of redeye gravy, if you're feeling adventurous.

biscuits & gravy are great. cornbread, jalapeno cornbread, hushpuppies, ro-tel cheese dip, karo nut pie, heavenly hash, apple brown betty, glorified rice, mississippi mud, divinity, pralines...can't have most of this stuff anymore. i do miss decent southern cooking. i miss it like you can't believe.

southern cooking i'm NOT into: chitterlings (chitlins), poke salad, anything involving racoon or opossum, head cheese (souse), fried green tomatoes, collard greens.

when i was growing up, a few regional specialties were fried dill pickles, hot pickled okra, frito chili pie, muscadine (or scuppernon) jelly, and chocolate gravy. i'd damn near sell my soul for chocolate gravy on homemade biscuits. either muscadine or scuppernon jelly is fine. frito chili pie can be good, depending on how it's made. pickled okra can be good if it actually comes out crisp & was pickled w/ peppers. but fried dill pickles suck...not recommended.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:18 am:

i love good spicy pickled okra. homemade, not the shit you can buy around here.

i can't understand not liking asparagus.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:26 am:

"i've heard ugly rumors of yankees doctoring grits w/ sugar or other atrocities, but hopefully, nobody's really wrecking their grits that way. "

oh god it sounds breakfast at my grandparents. as a kid my grandma tought me to sweeten up my cream of wheat that way...where as my grandpa would spout something like that...about yankees messing up their cream of wheat (or grits) with sugar, cream or butter. I like it both. But grits tend to be more naturally salty so I go ahead and pepper them up.

i dont know how anyone cant dig a chicken and rice combo...its so neutral and unoffensive. its comfort food. same for bicsuits and gravy or mashed taters and gravy....fucking weird trace...these are the foods that aren't offensive. if those simpel things make you shudder, i can only imagine what some california cuisine might do to you.

as ive said i grew up on southern food and was never served possum, chitlins, i dont even know wtf poke salad is, nor head cheese or most of the other items you mention. probably more regional.

usually i was served things like chicken friend steak, all kinds of beans, cucumbers swimmin in vinegar, cornbread, greens doused with hot sauce, sliced tomatoes with pepper, squash casserole etc....

man im kinda need to back to GA.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:32 am:

mmm. chicken friend steak. mmmmmmm.

By heather on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:44 am:

patrick, you can get that stuff in louisiana too

BISCUITS AND GRAVY
    GRITS
    TRUCK STOP
    CORNBREAD
    GREENS
    CHICKEN AND RICE
    OLD DINER LADY

By crimson on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:44 am:

i don't even like greens, but they're traditionally eaten w/ hot sauce...even little tiny children eat 'em w/ that vinegar hot sauce. i've got some vinegar hot sauce here, made w/ peppers & garlic. not bad. it's from the guys who make panola pepper sauce.

good thing you missed head cheese. the shit's nasty. it's made from just what you'd think...a hog's head. it's done so as not to waste the meat on the head & face.

possum & coon are both pretty wretched. it's fed to politicians every year down in gillett, AR. the gillett coon supper. i swear. bill clinton & every other politico who's ever hustled for statewide votes will get dragged to the gillette coon supper...it's a big deal. & may god help you if you don't eat a plateful of coon while you're there.

i've eaten cream of wheat yankee-style, w/ sugar & milk, & truthfully prefer it that way. but grits w/ sugar? i just can't even imagine it.

other classic southern cuisine arguments: sugared cornbread vs. non-sugared cornbread. sugared vs. non-sugared iced tea. there's also the dry vs. wet BBQ argument, or the never-ending quarrel of whether or not mustard should be introduced into a potato salad.

as for pickled okra, there's nothing nastier than slimy okra. when pickled, it should be very crisp. there's only one brand of store-bought pickled okra i've found that i really like...and of course, i can't think of the name of it right now. i think it might be "talk o' texas"...you can get it in any store around here. the hot variety is best. pug & i have sat around & demolished entire jars of it before.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:47 am:

I cannot stand soggy bread of any type.
    My mom used to eat milk with bread or crackers in it. GAG.
    Chicken Cassarole is gross at best. Slimy rice, soggy chicken, and it has cream of mushroom soup in it. Cooking all day...

I miss my mom's home made spaggetti. Home made meat balls and meat loaf, man do I miss those.
    And chicken fried steak.
    HEAD CHEESE (sure you want to know this?)
    BOILED HEAD OF PIG, TAKE BRAINS OUT, ALA HEAD CHEESE.
    No way.
    Asparagus is NASTY.
    Love Frito Pie.
    Not sure what collard greens are either, but they do not sound very good.
    Never tried chitterlings (chitlins), poke salad, anything involving racoon or opossum, head cheese (souse), fried green tomatoes, collard greens, pickled okra, etc not sure I want to.
    I miss fresh whole milk, with the cream floating on top, and farm fresh brown eggs, and you cannot beat the tomatoes or corn that comes from your own garden....
    Oh, and the best, HOME MADE ICE CREAM. In a wooden churn, not electric. You cannot buy ice cream at the store that even touches that.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:48 am:

ps. I love cream of wheat with butter and brown sugar. take that! and I like that in my oatmeal too

By patrick on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:50 am:

you guys are serious about the New Orleans bit huh?

By crimson on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 11:59 am:

well, i've just found out how they make the coon at the gilette coon supper:

"This two day process for preparing the coon begins at Holzhauer's roundtop. The club members cut the coon up, wash it, and soak it overnight in salt water. The next day, the coon is boiled until tender. From there, it is taken out and placed in tanks for a smoked flavor."

it's usually also barbecued.

now, there's a recipe to try at home.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

I like fried rabbit.
    Forgot about that one.

By heather on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

that's sick spunky

AWFUL
    AWFUL BUNNY EATER
    SPUNKY YOU SICK
    BASTARD RABBIT ABUSER

my rabbit's name was hasenpfeffer

By Czarina on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

I was visiting with a friend at her grandmothers house once,and I went to get ice for my drink,and when I opened the freezer,there was a fucking huge head of a pig staring right out at me.It took up the whole freezer.

There are no words to describe my horror.
    To this day I have never opened someone else's freezer.I DON'T want to know what they have in there.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:25 pm:

collard greens are similar to spinach trace.

something else i just thought of...pan made creamed white corn and black eyed peas. damn thats good stuff.

are you going to New Orleans heather?

By heather on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:29 pm:

yes i am

By patrick on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:37 pm:

hmm, so nate is too i suspect. agatha and dave? who the hell else is going?

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:46 pm:

poor Czarina, I doubt I would either.
    I have never had hasenpfeffer.
    Maybe the collard greens are mustard greens?
    I love fresh spinach salads. That is good stuff.
    I was a bit odd as a child.
    I loved Calliflower, cabbage, brussel sprouts, broccoli, and spinage (fresh and canned).
    Oh, and if you are going to New Orleans, don't forget about the Crawfish...mmmmm and Cajun Aligator.

By agatha on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 12:52 pm:

alas, i can not go. it's just not possible.

By spider on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 01:00 pm:

i aint goin neither.

By J on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

I'm going to try,I love grits,I eat cornbread,crumbled in buttermilk(no,sugar,white cornmeal,and bacon grease instead of oil or shortning),mustard and turnip greens are great.I have only been able to bring myself to eat okra fried.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 01:26 pm:

okra in gumbo, mmmmm
    it hides the hair

By pez on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 02:21 pm:

pickled okra is good.
    so's asparagus.

eat cream of wheat or oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins and skim milk.
    mustard greens are okay. beet greens are better, and they don't cast anything here. my dad is the pickled beet champion.

head cheese IS nasty. although it's better that they make it than waste a good sized portion of the pig.

By crimson on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 02:30 pm:

i just looked at a recipe for head cheese. in this recipe, they're using 2 cups of pig blood, fatty meat from the head, snout & shoulder, 2 pounds of tongue, heart & skin...mix w/ onion, allspice, cloves, marjoram & bay leaves. yum, yum.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

that is quite the culinary delight.
    That must be for a fancy feast, because in Arkansas, all they do is throw the head in a big pot of water (sometimes a black kettle over a fire, honestly) and boil the bastard

By crimson on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

you're probably thinking of the rendering process. you've gotta boil the head in a kettle or pot to render all the meat off it. after you steam & scrape all the meat off the head, then you can make head cheese.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 04:40 pm:

i see, you are probably correct

By semillama on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 05:53 pm:

I think that if we can really get serious enough to chip in for crash space, people will not back out of going to NO. I am going to try , but I won't know for sure until I know the start date for this big project we have in the fall, and when we can set a date for this shin dig. If it's going to be October, I vote for the first weekend.

By 8888888 on Monday, February 2, 2004 - 03:05 pm:

you have a lot of nerver posting such language. Get a life and get a grip

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact