BONSAI

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: BONSAI
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Hal on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 12:40 pm:

Ok people, I was sent this sometime this weekend as an advertisement. This has to be the most fucked up thing I've ever seen in my life. I belive these are the PEOPLE we should insert into jars and feed through tubes. God damn fucking kitty manglers.
    http://www.bonsaikitten.com

By pez on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

i believe it's a hoax.

i've seen it before, and when my sister was sent it, i told her it was a hoax.

By Hal on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 01:16 pm:

I hope so, for the kitty's sake.

By The Watcher on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 02:06 pm:

That's just sick.

By patrick on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 02:19 pm:

so we had a nice little jolt yesterday. 4.2 quake. Scared the poop out of us, as it went on for about 15 seconds. Im worried its a prelude to something bigger. Its been 7 years since Northridge.

By Czarina on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 02:45 pm:

I'm gonna report them.Thats ludicrous.I'd like to stick his head in a glass jar,and then super-glue HIS butt.

By The Watcher on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 02:50 pm:

Now that's an interesting picture.

By Wisper on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 03:15 pm:

jesus fucking christ people, that joke

NOTE : *JOKE*

has been around for years.

i laugh at you all
    hahahaaaahaahahahaaha retards!!

By J on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 05:33 pm:

You mean mentally challenged? And Hal,I bet you wouldn't be so pissed off if that was a squirrel,hehe.

By TBone on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

I read an article about how people were turning them in left and right.

It's a fucked up joke, but it is just that.

By Hal on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

I realized it was a joke when I posted it, but damn that would be some sick shit.
    And your right J, you make me want to go get some Jars and Super Glue.

By bingo on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 09:48 pm:

Now just hold on a goshdarn minute. J makes you want to get jars and glue? Damn, that is some sick shit.

BonsaiJ.

I gotta draw the line there man. That is just sick. Daaamn. Now I can't sleep.

By J on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 04:41 pm:

I guess you don't want to see my whip tricks either.

By Hal on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 01:51 pm:

I do... I do...

Show them tricks off bitch!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact