I LIKE..................................

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: I LIKE..................................
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:46 pm:

The Simpsons, Cheesecake, Seinfeld, Tolkien, all of the Jay and Silent Bob movies, spaghetti with a tiny bit of sauce and lotsa salt, that 70's show, Alien Antfarm, Tool, System of a Down, Incubus, jeans that cover my shoes, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, Return of the Jedi, the beach and the ocean, Spring, changing of the leaves, planting things, laughing till it hurts, going unnoticed when im having a bad day, being silent, skating, leaving Frankfort, resisting the temptation to smoke a Newport, not being into drugs, Jason

By Dougie on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:15 pm:

I like puppy dogs and little boys, not necessarily in that order.

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:20 pm:

me too,
    but in that order

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:27 pm:

Dancing crazily all over my living room for no reason, playing the violin (even though I really suck at it), impressionis art (Rosetti is my fav), listening to my children's laughter, going barefoot, spending all day cooking a fancy dinner, horror movies, singing Joan Jett songs at the top of my lungs, discussing history with my Grandmother, being the center of attention, dressing crazy and shocking people, spikey high heels, friends, playing cards by candlelight with my husband

By trace on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

see who comes last?

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 01:35 pm:

blah blah blah, I save the best for last and you know it mister. Up for a game tonight? Blair Witch, lots of buttery popcorn, and rummy in candlelight? Of course, I could always whip your butt at backgammon :)

News Break New antrhax of the skin, CDC is doing an excellent job. Not terrorist action, we are on alert. Contact your local health department if....... Not terrrorist action. Criminal investigation started. They are investigating a piece of mail. Any contradicions here? They interrupted my soap opera for this?

By trace on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:31 pm:

you are on

By S on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 03:07 pm:

Eri I bet you are a pretty cool mom.
    My mom is 38 but dresses like she is way younger.
    It is fitting on her though.
    I remember when she would come pick me up from school and all of the guys would check her out and ask me if they could get her #
    I was thinking,"this is wrong, they should be asking for my #" That happened later though :)
    she wears awesome clothes though and we can fit into each other's jeans
    She wears Guess, Levi's, Ralph Lauren, Tommy

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 03:12 pm:

I would love to be the "cool mom" that the kids can come to when they are older. But I also want to be myself. Besides, I am not about to let myself look as old as I feel sometimes. That would just be depressing.

I am not as good with brand names. I like to design a lot of stuff myself, but my sewing machine is broken.

By moonit on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 07:53 pm:

I hate asshole boyfriends.

No wait - that should read.. I hate MY asshole boyfriend

By Eri on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 08:10 pm:

Get a new one. There really isn't any point in keeping someone around if you hate them. There is someone out there who can make you happy. Sometimes, being alone is good for the soul too!

By Ophelia on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:44 pm:

running around suburbia naked yelling about the apocalypse

i've never tried this, but it sounds fun

By Nate on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:51 pm:

cover yourself in white ash/charcol (depending on skin tone)

good effect.

really.

take pictures.

By GodsOnlyDaughter on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 06:48 pm:

I like small peckers filled with cheese marbles strewn across a hardwood floor playing hide and seek in a big empty room swinging cats over my head and seeing how far they can fly when let go bouncing up and down naked taking other peoples medication disecting live frogs so I can see what their inards look like while they are still alive the heart goes Thump Thump Thump but it stops after awhile also I like plucking out pube hairs one at a time without any warning super glue fly paper people who drive slow people who stink people who dont think they stink but you know they do I like walking outside and screaming at the top of my lungs at 1 am and last but certainly not least I like Madgoats.

By eri on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 12:22 am:

I had to dissect a frog once, in Catholic School. I am really allergic to a lot of strong scented chemicals and strong chemicals. I can't be around someone with a lot of perfume on, and I can't go thru the make-up departments of the department stores at the mall.

My cousin (Liz) was my partner. We ended up with a female frog. Before we could dissect the frog we had to remove all of the eggs. We got a lot of special equipment to help us do the job faster (from my uncle who worked at a hospital). Anyways, before we were able to get all of the eggs out, I passed out on the auditorium floor. I never got to finish it (thank God). They didn't even use formaldehyde, it was only a chemical used to keep them from deteriorating. Either way, I only have memories of froggie eggs. Yum.

By crimson on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 01:47 am:

my strangest dissection memory was working w/ cadavers (human variety). first one i ever saw was a guy w/ his face cloven in two. then the face was peeled away in different directions, for a study of the facial musculature. it wasn't pretty. the silliest thing i ever had to dissect was a clam. i also dissected flowers, which the prof felt was morally superior to cutting up animals & people, except of course, that science has proven that plant life feels pain, too. i felt guilty as i dissected the still-living flower.

By Spider on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 08:24 am:

I've dissected a grasshopper, frog (2), worm, cow's eyeball (2), sheep's brain, and fetal pig (2). When I was at my grandmother's viewing, I thought she reminded me of a fetal pig for some reason, and then a few days later I realized they both smelled of the same preservative.

By GodsOnlyDaughter on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 02:56 pm:

Oh I see you all did it after they were dead
    try disecting a live frog its rather interesting what you need to make this as easy as possible is the following
    Piece of wood size depending on size of frog

4 finishing nails

1 hammer

and a scalpel

to begin you need to catch a froggy
    then place that froggy on the piece of wood
    attach each of froggys legs to the baord
    using the finishing nails also this is where the hammer comes into action after ya get that froggy securly in place you can begin the fun and exciting art of disection ....... oh and btw spider a cows eyeball? how cool is it true what they say aboiut the eyes being the window to the soul? was it a dirty cow or was he well respected in his community? ok buhbyeeeee

By Spider on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 04:24 pm:

I don't know, it was just a cow's eyeball. The inside of the eyeball was coated with a substance not unlike abalone coating a seashell. It was pretty.

By semillama on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

Lenses bounce, is all I remember.

By GodsOnlyDaughter on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 07:02 pm:

Spider I bet it was a beaute!
    *note to self find a cows eyeball*

By Czarina on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 07:13 pm:

You're a sick fuck.

Maybe one day someone will nail you to a board,and then they can *begin the fun and exciting art of dissection*.

I wonder if your eyes will be the window to your soul?

By GodsOnlyDaughter on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 07:19 pm:

I think they love me awwwwwwww shucks

By Czarina on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 07:22 pm:

Froggie love?

By eri on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 07:34 pm:

Froggie love.... hmmm.... I saw a picture of that once in a biology textbook. My reaction was......next? Human love......more fun.

Anyways.....

Dean Koontz once wrote a book about a killer who thought that the eyes were the window to the soul and would take pictures of the person he was killing at the last moments of life. Scary, and sick. Takes a sick person.

My eyes may be the window to my soul but I will be damned if I get dissected to see what people see in me. I am much more interesting without incisions.

By Platypus on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 07:59 pm:

Vivisection is foul, window to soul or not.

By Aa on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 01:46 pm:

ha

By Wizard Scrimbald on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 11:38 am:

So your Jewish then?

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 12:05 pm:

who are you, exploding belly?

By Wizard Scrimbald on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 04:15 pm:

Who is that?Im a Payphone Person.

By Brina on Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 05:13 pm:

I hate asshole boyfriends too.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact