Help me root out the imposter

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Help me root out the imposter
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Antigone on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 11:33 am:

I'm going to compile a list of IP addresses and posting times of the person spoofing our handles. It would help if everyone could send me links to all of their forged posts. I'll then send this info to the admin at their ISP.

Thanks, ya'll!

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 11:38 am:

BTW, you can get a link to a specific post by copying the link off the search page. Like this.

In windows explorer, right click on the link and select "Copy Shortcut"

Paste that shortcut into an e-mail and send it to me.

The link should end with something like "#POST72495" ("#POST" and a number)

Yippie ki yay.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 11:56 am:

i think you're going too far pal.

they are gone, they never stay long.

our fort always withstands.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 12:17 pm:

Let "too far" be for their site admin to decide.

By Spider on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 12:25 pm:

Aw, Antigone, come on. She's a student...she'll need computer access to do her school work, and the better her education is, the less likely it is that she'll want to do something like this again.

By Dougie on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 12:32 pm:

I'm just upset that she didn't find me interesting enough to impersonate. Ruined my whole fucking day yesterday.

By Hal on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 12:51 pm:

Me neither....

By Xyrea on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 12:56 pm:

You're just Unimposterable.

By Hal on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 02:35 pm:

Thank you....

By J on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 03:20 pm:

Spider's right she's just a kid, let her slide this time.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 03:43 pm:

No, dammit. Imposters destroy our freedom to post. And I make no distinction between imposters and the ISPs that harbor them. And it's no coincidence that "poster" and "imposter" are spelled the same. Chew on that! Hah!

By Hal on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 06:44 pm:

I actually think Antigone is right, burn the little harlot at the stake.

By eri on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 06:57 pm:

All I know is that I don't want her back. I haven't posted anywhere long enough to know if she actually would return. In this situation, I am rather torn. She pissed me off. She hasn't been here. Here is hoping she won't be back.

By Cheese on Friday, November 2, 2001 - 11:32 pm:

Hi. I'm new here. What are you talking about?

By Czarina on Saturday, November 3, 2001 - 10:04 am:

Poster imposters will not be tolerated.

I'm always up for a good harlot burning.

Keeps the boards pure,so the non-imposters can remain posters.

By eri on Saturday, November 3, 2001 - 10:22 am:

I am with you CZ. I think poster imposters are rude. I don't appreciate them and will do what I can to weed them out. It takes all of the fun out of this. I like the people I have come to know here and don't like others messing with them, or me for that matter.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact