Would everybody please eat shit?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Would everybody please eat shit?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 12:39 am:

Thanks.

By dave. on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 12:49 am:

define "shit", asshole.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 02:27 am:

IF I am an asshole, THEN "shit" is Michael Jackson's nose hair.

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 08:37 am:

I wanna see you eat some first,then,when I see how it agrees with you,maybe I'll try some.

You first.

By dave. on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 09:22 am:

michael jackson doesn't have a nose, asshole.

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 09:43 am:

I thought everybody knew that.

By patrick on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 11:11 am:

damn you really do smell like ass.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 11:45 am:

I just ate samosas and chicken cordon bleau for breakfast. Does that count?

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 11:50 am:

Well,we seem to be overlooking the important question here.

'Tiggy,love,why do you want us to eat shit?Is it something you want to talk about?

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

I'm just generally in a snit, that's all.

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 12:43 pm:

Oh,Hon,then we need to get together,cause I am truley the queen of snit fits.No one does it better.I can give you some great pointers.Ask anyone who knows me.

I learned from the best.Brucifer.You've never seen anyone in a snit,till you've seen Brucifer,in full action. :)

By Spider on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 01:51 pm:

Antigone, if it's any consolation, I've been reading some of your old posts (including the grand Xmas list post), and I've come to the conclusion that u r0x0r, d00d. Seriously.

By pamela on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 04:05 pm:

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 04:18 pm:

Thanks, Spider. In your honor, I will wear this under my clothes today.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

Thanks, pamela. I happened to be taking a great big swig of thick, rich chocolate soy milk when I clicked on your link. Gave me warm fuzzies.

By agatha on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

that was far more disgusting that i thought you capable of, pamela.

congratulations!

By agatha on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 04:24 pm:

(that-->than)

By pamela on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 04:27 pm:

why thank you

By Spider on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

Antigone, you horrible man, that link triggered the adult website filter here at work. I'll have to wait till I get home to see it. :Þ

By patrick on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 05:30 pm:

actually it was pamela's filthy link.

By semillama on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

Yeah, I don't get what's filthy about Spidey.

By Spider on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 07:34 pm:

Hey, you're right. Who knows? The adult filter was once triggered by http://www.spumco.com, which is the official Ren & Stimpy site. I work with a bunch of prudes, I guess.

Antigone, that is indeed an honor.

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 07:58 pm:

We should all know better,by now,than clicking on any link posted here,while at work.

By Spider on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 08:15 am:

Agreed.

By Daniel ssss on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 09:48 am:

The goats are watching my internet activities again.

By J on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 12:35 pm:

That's what I love about the internet,I can cleary see that there is a whole bunch of "people" out there ,that are wayyy sicker than me.Poop eaters,doing it with animals,doing a self genitaila mutilation. Shoot,it makes me feel so normal just being a drunk that can't spell.

By GodsOnlyDaughter on Thursday, November 1, 2001 - 03:01 pm:

Daniel are they Madgoats?

By Cynic on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 11:02 pm:

It is all artificial.

The only sickos are people lick you who believe in this garbage.

Havent seen a pic or video yet that is a real snuff movie.

dont be stupid.

By The Watcher on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 05:45 pm:

There are a few of those around.

But, only the truely sick would even look at them.

I don't even want to think about it.

I'm in a bad mood myself. Allergies driving me nuts. Back stiff as a board. ect., ect. I'm a real mess today.

By Cynic on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 05:41 pm:

Watcher on a serious note (for a change?), i suffer bad back too. have you heard of the Alexander Technique?

If not, it can genuinely change your life. Its pretty damn hard to get right but if you get a good teacher your whole skeletal structure can be realigned.

Do try it.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 03:06 pm:

I'm looking into Pulaties (I know that's misspelled) right now.

It seems to focus on the core areas of the body where I need to work.

I just need the time.

By Cynic on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 11:13 am:

Watcher, find the time for Alexander Technique or surf for more info.

It is genuinely life altering. The new posture is hard to learn but the spinal balance that is achieved eventually makes the effort worth it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact