photographs

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: photographs
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 04:36 am:

By Nate on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 05:03 am:

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://www.geocities.com/b00gnsh

geocities bastards. goddamnit i want free shit to work better!

By N.b. on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 07:58 am:

you have too many friends and not enough bandwidth...

By Nate on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 08:13 am:

apparently it doesn't take much.

i bought some better hosting. i'll move the site in the next few days.

By Dougie on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 08:28 am:

Worked for me. Nice pix Nate. Damn, I wanna go to England. Never been. Lake country's supposed to be beautiful. Also wanna do all the isles, then do Spain. Shit, every one of my vacations for the past 8 years has revolved around fishing. Must rethink that. Actually, I hear the fishing's pretty good in Britain too though. Home of Izaak Walton and all that.

Speaking of photographs, bought 3 of this guy's photographs this weekend -- his colors are amazing:

http://www.northforkphoto.com

By Czarina on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 08:44 am:

They wouldn't work for me.

Dougie,I never told you how much I enjoyed your pics.[I mean besides the "tongue" shot.]They were very flattering.You are much more attractive than Pee Wee :)

By Nate on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 08:47 am:

i think it will take 1-2 views per hour.

By Dougie on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 08:57 am:

Aw shucks, Czarina, now you made me blush. Thanks.

Actually, just saw Pee Wee in Blow the other day. He was great.

Nate, how do you get that brown tint to your photos? Do you do that in Photoshop or some such program?

By Nate on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 09:12 am:

it's the "sepia" setting on my camera.

it would be easy to do in photoshop, though.

By Czarina on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 01:02 pm:

I just watched Blow,too.He was great.

By Czarina on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 01:14 pm:

Hey! Who thinks that maybe that scene,with the whole house full of boxes of money,was maybe a cocaine induced delusion?[albeit,a pleasant delusion],but I just don't think I can accept that as reality.

By moonit on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

cool pics

my aunt and uncle have just come back from their oe. they went to england, brussels, france, rarotonga, and i think thats it

By Czarina on Monday, November 5, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

Oooooooh,I just saw some of the pics.[some wouldn't load]I wish Heather was there with you,she'd get off on the architecture.

Tell us,have you eaten anything with a strange name?[I mean something we are familiar with,that they call something else?[like that "tot" thing]

By Nate on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 04:35 am:

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

Excellent pictures. Very artistic. Is that from the same digital cam you had a few months ago?

I need a cam. And a few willing female subjects.

LS

By Platypus on Tuesday, November 6, 2001 - 10:24 pm:

Nate, why is that site blocked at work?

By R.C. on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 01:42 am:

Cool pics, Nate. What kind of camera did you use?

So, what did you think of London & the Brits?
    And where'd you go to par-tay?

By Nate on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 06:08 am:

same cam. it's a sony. i don't recall the model.

london's ok. i mostly par-tay at pubs more local. i'm still here.

i have no idea why the site is blocked. it was born this week. a has no foul language.

things with strange names:

(some are well known)

chips = french fries
    crisps = chips
    can = soda (can of)
    gammon = ham
    bitters instead of ale.

pudding seems to mean dessert in general, though yorkshire puddings are still yorkshire puddings. bacon is very different.

By heather on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 06:18 am:

nateisnateisnate

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 09:16 am:

Does it have hairy nipples?

By patrick on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 11:23 am:

mind the gap nate?

By LoneStranger on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 03:31 pm:

Kettle crisps!

Like the chips you can get at the hippie market down from your house, Nate. Well. Practically the whole entire town is hippie, I guess.

LS

By Platypus on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 06:12 pm:

One of my british friends says "pop," when he means soda. I've always found this rather odd.

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 06:16 pm:

"Pop" is also a midwest thing.

By Cat on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 12:58 am:

Hey Nate, could you pretty please send me some payphone pics from London. I will forward beer in return.

By Cat on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:02 am:

By Nate on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 05:26 am:

i couldn't do that, cat. the payphones in london all have smutty stickers inside them. i wouldn't want to offend your fragile sensiabilities.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 08:29 am:

Thank God you're back,Cat!

By LoneStranger on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 10:59 am:

Nate... bring me Shampoo. I'm not sure where they stay in England, but I know they are there.

LS

By Nate on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:28 am:

like i have any idea what you're talking about.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:32 am:

[I think maybe he wants free stuff]

By Spider on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:38 am:

Nate, could you try to find me something with my name on it, like a keychain or something? When I was in Bath, I found a keychain and a little pin in the shape of a bear with my name on them, and I was so excited, but I've lost them both now. I think England and Wales are the only countries that would sell something like that.

By Dougie on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:41 am:

Nate, I'll take a case of Bass and two fifths of Beefeater gin. Thanks in advance...

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:47 am:

Wow Spidey,sounds like your bath is stocked full of treasures.

It was lucky the bear pin's clasp was closed,when you got in your bath,otherwise your cheeks would have been in for a BIG surprise.

Do you think they might of gone down the drain,when you let the water out,and thats how you lost them?

Most mishaps happen around the home,they say.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:53 am:

Hey!Hey!Hey!

Lets not be taking cuts,buster!Or,I"ll have to get Dave to keep an eye on you.

Me first,me first.Tacky teapot first.

By moonit on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 02:14 pm:

Rhi, I'm sure I've seen your name on stuff here. I will look next time I'm wandering around. Can't have you without named things. Actually theres a woman at the arts centre here who makes fimo badges and you can put any name on them, I got a train for Darcy, cause he always complained he couldn't get anything with his name on.

ooh look - early morning ramble.

By moonit on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 02:14 pm:

Rhi, I'm sure I've seen your name on stuff here. I will look next time I'm wandering around. Can't have you without named things. Actually theres a woman at the arts centre here who makes fimo badges and you can put any name on them, I got a train for Darcy, cause he always complained he couldn't get anything with his name on.

ooh look - early morning ramble.

By Cat on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

"i couldn't do that, cat. the payphones in london all have smutty stickers inside them. i wouldn't want to offend your fragile sensiabilities."

Tease! Get them pics, fucknoodle.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 03:10 pm:

http://www.shampoo.org.uk

That will tell you all you need to know about Shampoo. They are awesome. Bring them to me.

Bouffant headbutt. Yeah yeah.

LS

By Cat on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 03:14 pm:

Hey Czarina, you big loveychops!

By J on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 04:55 pm:

Oh goody,Cat's back,I missed your Catiitude.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 05:26 pm:

[sigh] Now I can stay out of "chat rooms",and have all my transgressions here.......:)

By Cat on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 07:53 pm:

I missed your J-ability too (smooch)

By Nate on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 04:25 am:

well, they'd definitely fit in my suitcase-- but they'd probably exceed the 75lb limit.

you don't want them. you just need a good whore and a pint of ten high.

By LoneStranger on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

You are probably right.

I do need a pint of ten high.

Tomorrow night "Mookie" and I are going to some party that his friend is throwing where there will be "lots of asian hotties."

I look forward to it.

LS

By Daniel ssss on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

Watched Shrek last night, going to see Monsters Inc tonight. I feel like I never left sorabji.

By Meg on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 06:28 am:

Hey what about Scotland.

England sucks, its filthy and old, full of foreigners and too many scroungers.

Scotland is a pure place where you can breathe the air free from the stink of hippies and weirdos.

eisachh, eirane taois.

By Nate on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 07:18 am:

i think you need to lay off the government gin, meg.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact