that 70's show, only not

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: that 70's show, only not
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 05:21 am:

last night we caught some show.

red & kitty, except not. some fat dude with a beard was red. what is this show? i don't know.

everyone was different. but the names were largely the same. except michael, they called him macguire. who are these people?

the screen play was quite similar. red and kitty go to the mexican restuaraunt. fez gets in trouble for listening to devil music.

fez is a white guy. it makes little sense.

the excution was poor.

WhAT IS THIS SHOW? YOU GODDAMN LIMEYS FUCKED ITUPO.

By Nate on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 07:56 am:

By patrick on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:23 am:

i heard the original Big Star song that is the intro tune to That 70s Show....

"hangin out.........down the street......"

its a very nice song.

By Dougie on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:25 am:

That redheaded chick on the show is hot. Talk about big cans...

By agatha on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

i love that 70's show.

By patrick on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:34 pm:

yeah i gotta thing for that red head too....and yes it is a decent sit com, as far as sit coms go.

By Dani on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:48 pm:

I like that 70's show too.
    Blazing Saddles, one of my all time favorites, was on last night which worked out good because all my favorite NBC shows were mostly repeats.

By moonit on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 01:44 pm:

I love that 70's show.

Nate, I'm sorry you had to go through that, but it may be that you're old enough to know that there are only so many television ideas to go round, and sometimes US stations, and sometimes BBC stations copy each others ideas.

Living in a country where we get both is very odd. It's almost the same episodes, same names, different looking cast memebers and accents.

By semillama on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 09:30 pm:

That 70s Show would be better if it were more
    liek the town in Wisconsin it is supposed to
    be based on - it needs more Neo-Nazis and
    Klan members, and it's so unbelievable that
    there isn't atleast six items of Packers
    Paraphrenelia in each scene.

Having said that, the redhead girl is way too
    hot.

By LoneStranger on Sunday, December 2, 2001 - 07:09 pm:

Mmmmm...... Donna.....

LS

By SuGaRmOuTh on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 12:17 pm:

Not seen it yet but could it be the new show called The 80;s Show??

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact